Friends, so that our topic is not only informative, but also concise - it should not contain messages that have no practical value for other participants.Therefore:
1. Messages are not on the topic of discussion, as well as the answers to them -will be deleted
2. All posts related to the process of flashing and problems arising from thiswill be deleted
3. Messages that do not carry any semantic load, for example: "Good!", "I will try!", "When?", "Where?" -will be deleted .
4. Messages with words of gratitude -will be deleted
. In order to express your gratitude, follow the Forum Rules:
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text"Thank! You are super!!!"
. On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has typed15 useful posts
. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the button "A complaint"
. I assure you that deleting / moving messages is done for the convenience of obtaining information and increasing the comfort of communication.
If you did not find your message in this topic:
- it means that your message has been deleted as violating the Forum Rules and this topic in particular;
- it may have been moved to a more appropriate topic.
However, you can use the opportunity to search for your own applications: click on the "Nickname" (in any of your messages), in the drop-down list - Find user messages.
In any case, do not speak out in public about this!
In extreme cases, ask the Curator / Moderator in the LAN / QMS, or via the button"A complaint"
.The forum is a public place. Before contacting anyone specifically, and not through the systemprivate messagesorQMS, think - will your message be interesting for other forum participants or will it just take up space? Do not turn the topic into a chat!