> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Blackberry Club | Communication place for Blackberry phone owners

Rep: (103)
Attached ImageAttached Image

About Blackberry

Help owners in choosing

Useful for Blackberry

Club projects

!!!

Dear club members and who wish to join it!

Since in QMS they write to me with requests to take to the club, I focus on the fact that I resigned as curator of this topic. Anyone wishing to become members of the community - add a link to the club (take it from the header) to the signature.

Yours sincerely, dushkin_alex.

Post has been editeddushkin_alex - 30.04.16, 08:21

Rep: (8)
I found a cache map for Yandex.maps onhttp://ymm.sytes.net/Who need to pick up.
About Wisepilot, he found a way out by downloading maps.
The wife of SE Xperia Neo, Wisepilot is installed, shake there is a map of Russia, and then to perekinu bb, see what happens.

Rep: (425)
oldkeeper, if possible, share pliz: D

Rep: (1203)
oldkeeper,
thank.

Happened!!! In my Wisepilot map Russia adopted. In archive two folders, throw in a memory card \ myMaps \, but first start downloading the map Russia through the program itself and then cancel that it itself has created the necessary folders.
After not forget to turn off the PC and check.
http://narod.ru/disk/37351000001/appello.rar.html
If anyone should be still other cards with salt and lay, write.

oldkeeper,
Thank you for trying: thank_you:

garbage which is downloaded from appvorda wisepilot and there is no menu to download maps, so that the loading of cards can not run, bummer

This feature costs 5 bucks.
I would, in principle, and half pieces tree would pay for two years of use, they are asked, to be sure that the program is worth it.
It's funny, you hit Russian, Russian letters input for some reason, when the English keyboard layout, and a pair of letters is not the same, there is another option alignment of Claudia.

Post has been editedmyrainbow - 12.01.12, 05:31

myrainbow @ 12.01.2012, 06:31*
This feature costs 5 bucks.

before this time put this program three times before it was possible to download maps before payment

Post has been editeddred78 - 12.01.12, 06:02

dred78,
perhaps it refreshed, another explanation could not be found.
There is now even a navigation does not start, asking for money.

Post has been editedmyrainbow - 12.01.12, 06:32

Previously wisepilot installing the BB, the fact is that the first 5 days trial offer, and then ask for the euro.
For pitching cards through: services / my cards.
I have purchased a license for the program for 24 months and service cards are also for 24 months.
After threw the maps on the memory card, launched Wisepilot, it was necessary to re-enter the license key.
And even on the 5 day a trial on the bodies of his wife Download map.

The current version of the last two weeks 4.5

Post has been editedoldkeeper - 12.01.12, 07:00

oldkeeper @ 12.01.2012, 07:50*
For pitching cards through: services / my cards

used to be such a menu is currently not

Strangely, I present, may be the trial was over.

oldkeeper, probably

Rep: (1)
oldkeeper,
Many thanks for the card. Started downloading, through the 3G application, it was cheerfully and nothing no signs of trouble: beee: but after the injection 55% of MTS said "Stop wasting Internet into an empty" and cut a channel speed of 16Kbit / sec (it turns out I privysil daily limit). Once again, thank you very much !!!

Gvooz @ 13.01.2012, 09:09*
Many thanks for the card.

You're welcome

Happy New Year! (Two double)
Keep up to third, China (the dragon is already visible).

Thought now I should 32 programs and 4 games. Free main memory of 45 meters.

myrainbow this party as progressive or just all together to the drain? and that all necessary? I have a party right now five games or what not, and I think navryatli party prog in my phone become ever more than ten

Post has been editeddred78 - 14.01.12, 07:30

30. The third party is necessary for me about 15

Today I tried the online navigation program ubinav russia, ride with her in the morning, impression of her positive, express for themselves the disadvantages in not found the program works through the encore, intuitive uncluttered interface, full Russian menu, a minimum of settings, more search capabilities address a the address on the contact from your address book, on points of interest and with facebook, quickly finds satellites, there are no problems with entering the address, the letters correspond to the keyboard layout, fast loading card, paving and pereprokladyvaet route, voice guidance is working correctly, a woman's voice with a very slight accent, data discrepancies, maps with voice guidance was not until use 15 day Trial, but if it continues to work correctly because then buy an annual license for $ 40.

Program downloaded from the developer's sitehttp://www.ubinav.com/

Post has been editeddred78 - 14.01.12, 13:08
Reason for editing: added link

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 20:32