> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Help newcomers

Rep: (104)
This topic is for your questions and our answers.

Just before asking questions, I recommend to look innew FAQ

>>>>>Attention! <<<<<

In order to avoid misunderstanding other forum participants and not to spend a lot of time on additional questions, it is recommended to indicate as much information as possible:
  • PSP model
  • firmware version accurate to the letter
  • DataCode under the battery (if there are problems flashing)
  • If possible, a photo / screenshot of an incomprehensible moment (highly recommended instead of "I have some kind of garbage here")
  • in Russian to describe the problem

M

Do not forget to use the search Picture
If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant Picture

Post has been editedDyuss - 28.11.17, 10:47
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (0)
cooler.nvkz, Plus immediately, for your titanic work (well, Schaub didn’t stumble on the noob);)
I'm waxing a story like this, on the occasion, a couple of days ago I bought a small 3008 PB slim & lite (on the box and in the papers so it is written) ... a six-month old B. with a broken soldered battery ... under the battery, the code is 9D ... version of flash 6.20 ... gig card, dear, empty ... I think I have already done something with it ... read the fact, I did not understand what to do ... podskazhesh ?? : blush:

Rep: (1354)
Goblin, buy a new battery and drive games from old consoles (dandy, sega, etc.) ... details here - Half byte loader

cooler.nvkz,
and what, the old one will not go? as I understand it, some wise guys are sorry, pandorili? but he seems to be working the rules, I used his scotch tape; o) ... and a couple of disks go, a small second day fights and drives on a typewriter. .. and the virtual proxy is not a ride?

Goblin,
Well, if the old one works, you can not buy a new one ...
Virtualku only put on firmware 5.03 ... you have 6.20 and put the firmware below is not possible ... so for now only unpretentious programs and emulators ... and of course the license ... just be careful - if you upgrade to 6.30, then such a freebie will not ...

communicate here ... comments leave for comments and not for communication :)

cooler.nvkz,
thanks, enlightened ... well, I almost did not reflash already ... waxed, I formatted the card on the zyze ... I downloaded the potapon, and 95 edith hbl ... and where to throw them in the zyze ... I rub them blue , threw it right into the root, and shit ... what next?

on bluetooth? : blink: in 3000 there is no bluetooth ... or through some kind of phone?

ms0: \ PSP \ GAME \ - here is the demo of the program and the program ... you should get ms0: \ PSP \ GAME \ name \ EBOOT.PBP

ms0: \ PSP \ SAVEDATA - save here .... you’ll get ms0: \ PSP \ SAVEDATA \ folder \ files.xxx, i.e. just unzip from the archive here

ms0 is the drive letter with a flash drive (if through a card reader or directly through a cable into the PSP)

folder names PSP, GAME, SAVEDATA must be CAPTALS ....

Rep: (8)
Tell me pliz. Has anyone ever met? I turn on the game, the boot screen comes out (psp logo on a white background) and the whole console hangs. Such nonsense can be 20 times in a row. The problem with the slip has worsened now the nonsense with shutdown occurs every time the turn indicator flashes (sometimes the prefix hangs the indicator remains flashing).
The card is not burned for 8gigov worth.

Rep: (151)
Hell god
Answer ottandart. Try to reflash from gene to m33 or vice versa.

Rep: (31)
I have two psp, one stitched (5.00 m33-4), the other is not how to flash the second with the first (stitched)?

Post has been editeddaager - 29.07.10, 22:52

Rep: (3)
Hello, PSP3000 Pro 6.20 is not a firmware as I understand it today. But maybe you can get her to read books in the format of a deja vu and fb2 and txt

Rep: (9)
daager @ 29.7.10, 23:45*
I have two psp, one stitched (5.00 m33-4), the other is not how to flash the second with the first (stitched)?

And the second firmware or not the firmware?

(i use old software)
If the firmware is, then in the psp (the first) stitched up, it is enough to plug the battery in a software method (preferably again from the firmware), well, the flash drive through the computer, and then insert the flash drive and battery into the second psp (this is according to hellcat)

and so there is already all the information

take advantageFAQ, there is also through Pandora ... but as stated in the fake, it is much easier

mmm681,
look here -Half byte loader... but the only readerit seems notrun this way(I don't remember exactly whether it starts up or not)

UPDATE:

in the list of running programs there isBookr v8.1, as well as in our forumBookReader (RUS)(but its performance is not guaranteed)

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 30.07.10, 05:05

Windfox @ 30.7.10, 1:57*
And the second firmware or not the firmware?

The second by how I read the firmware but it did not work out (it was not stitched 2008 not stitched 2004), it is worth the firmware firmware.
Everywhere it is written that it is easier to flash all the second psp but not where I can not find a way for such firmware ...

Post has been editeddaager - 30.07.10, 08:12

daager @ 30.7.10, 9:10*
The second by how I read the firmware but it did not work out (it was not stitched 2008 not stitched 2004), it is worth the firmware firmware.
Everywhere it is written that it is easier to flash all the second psp but not where I can not find a way for such firmware ...

This was said about Pandora, but the truth is better to do through Chikhen, even the second Zyz will not need

Windfox @ 30.7.10, 12:20*
chikhen

What it is and where to find it in order to find out more about it in the FAQ. Something about this is not found: blush:

Rep: (151)
daager
everything is there, look carefully.

daager
CFW installation(specifically chikhen - 5-6 points)

Rep: (3)
mmm681,
Look here - Half Byte Loader ... but the only reader doesn’t seem to start this way (I don’t remember exactly whether it starts up or not)

UPDATE:

Bookr v8.1 is in the list of running programs, and we also have a BookReader (RUS) forum (but its performance is not guaranteed)
and what am I doing with this archive Bookr v8.1? where to unpack it?
Faku read information is not enough, I did not understand, and who the Half Byte Loader is, it is not written, what can I do with it.
I apologize, of course, which is stupid, but on August 1, at the eldest DR. need to give ...: blush:

Half byte loaderwell it's written right there
Using:

-You need a demo Patapon 2, you can downloadHERE, but if you do not have to update it =)

-We download the program itself and throw everything from the folder in the archive to the root of the card to the root of the card. Also in the archive is a new version of the save game required to run the program.

reader programBookReader (RUS)throw

Unzip the contents of the archive into the PSP / GAME150 folder (if you have the OE version of the firmware) or into the PSP / GAME folder (if you have version 1.5).
Copy the books into the PSP / GAME (150) / __ SCE__bookr / books folder and launch the program from the Game menu>Memory card

everything is written there

ZY: in a little information? O_0

I just don’t have a word sometimes ... I don’t read the general fact (for good reason!), they also didn’t read topics that advise (at least the first message), also don’t read forum rules (at least they recommend using search) ...sorry, got excited

mmm681, follow the link - Half byte loader , read the first message ... which is incomprehensible SPECIFICALLY incomprehensible - ask ...

the messages "read - understood nothing" are not very informative ... from the instructions inHalf byte loaderyou can stall in many places ... where to throw the game ... where to throw the save from the game ... what to press in the game ... incorrectly named the folders (or do not start something with an error or freeze) ...

when I wasn’t even holding the console in my hands I tried to figure out the flashlight (not on this site) - I almost didn’t go over the roof and I didn’t understand anything ... what to press? where to click? where to unpack ??? ... then the prefix came - just started to do "blindly" - "press X" - I pressed X (and not About or something else) ... and then I did it ... by the way to that faku our own was writtennew FAQbut many strange moments were taken into account ...

by the way how old is your son? and then if less than 15 - I think it makes no sense to bother .... usually playful hands climb something to poke, check, etc ... and all your efforts will be in vain (erase everything) .... if about 15 or more - he will figure it out without problems ... by the way, the reader from the PSP is no :(

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 30.07.10, 21:57

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19, 19:56