> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Chaos control | a tool for maintaining lists of tasks and projects based on tai principles

Rep: (1082)
Chaos control
Version: 3.6

Last update of the program in the header:03.01.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Chaos control is a means of maintaining lists of tasks and projects based on the basic principles of such time-management methodologies as David Allen's Get Things Done (DAD) and Gleb Arkhangelsky Time Drive. The application allows you to keep an unlimited number of task lists, called Projects, as well as synchronize them between multiple devices running on all major mobile and desktop platforms.
This product is designed for people who prefer not to waste their time, but rather to spend it properly, using a mobile device not as a toy, but as a tool to achieve goals.

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP: ChaosControl_v3.6.0.0.xap
Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-RU/apps/00e...16-faf45dc4a2cd

Post has been editedkirk999 - 03.01.13, 21:06
Reason for editing: v.3.6

Rep: (1)
If the free version is installed, then the latest is 3.0. On 3.1, it does not update, even if you demolish the application and install it on a new one. Although in market 3.1. And how to buy is not clear. The market says that it is already purchased. And does anyone know what the differences are in the versions?

: Thank_you: Installing. And I get 3.0, not 3.1. I wrote. And 3.1 does not allow to deliver.

Post has been editedAlex150 - 18.07.12, 10:07

I did not buy either. Up to 3.0 I have been updated. And now it shows that there is an update, but does not want to be installed. Removed, put from the market again. Delivered 3.0. The truth has ceased to show that there are updates.

Released 3.2. Updated and installed without problems.

Rep: (44)
Released 3.5.
Further as in a joke ....
I did not want to upgrade. issued a bunch of codes oshobok. deleted and wanted to install it. Says the price of 169 p (oops, 3 times already rises). And I still took it for free. The funny thing is that in the purchase history of the market all purchases disappeared before July 15 (as if I had held the phone in the nightstand for half a year after the purchase)
If anyone has a fresh version ... PLIS!

Rep: (3961)
CH_V @ 11/17/2012, 9:26 PM*
If anyone has a fresh version ... PLIS!

yep
Attached fileChaosControl_v3.5.0.0.xap(1.07 MB)

c wp8 friends or how?

Rep: (17)
CH_V @ 11/18/2012, 01:26*
Released 3.5.
Further as in a joke ....
I did not want to upgrade. issued a bunch of codes oshobok. deleted and wanted to install it. Says the price of 169 p (oops, 3 times already rises). And I still took it for free. The funny thing is that in the purchase history of the market all purchases disappeared before July 15 (as if I had held the phone in the nightstand for half a year after the purchase)

The same garbage! It's a shame. I had to hack myself.

Yes, 3.5 is not already set for free. Gives an error message. I had to tear down. Only the demo is installed on the new one. Changing the conditions is wrong or should be warned - do not update. Well, in general, not so valuable prog.

Alex150 @ 11/20/2012, 7:50 PM*
Well, in general, not so valuable prog.

And for me valuable ... but I will not buy it (from the principle) ... I will put xap

Post has been editedEGOISTEurban - 20.11.12, 17:40

Rep: (101)
EGOISTEurban @ 11/20/2012, 6:39 PM*
And for me valuable ...

I support, I also really liked the implementation. Previously, there were enough standard tools, but now I don’t want to come back to them (although I am a fan of everything standard, well, as a quality guarantee of something, well, and standard things on native code).

yep
ChaosControl_v3.5.0.0.xap (1.07 MB) Download count: 25

Again the market offers an update.

Does anyone in the 3.5 tile show notifications? And then I have something not, I had to roll back to 3.2

Post has been editedSerg046 - 28.11.12, 01:03

Finally, I was able to install from the market. Fixed that bug when you had to buy it, even though it was already counted as purchased.

CH_V @ 11/17/2012, 11:26 PM*

A few letters small-scale} -) and the story was restored B).

Does anyone in the 3.5 tile show notifications? And then I have something not, I had to roll back to 3.2

Yes, it works

Rep: (31)
Version 3.6 appeared in the market

KlimRLK @ 01/03/2013, 15:38*
Version 3.6 appeared in the market

Here is)

Attached files

Attached fileChaosControl_v3.6.0.0.xap(1.15 MB)

Answer please, nobody confuses this fact? Or is it just me?
Chaos control (Post # 17366033)

Serg046 @ 01/19/2013, 18:44*
Answer please, nobody confuses this fact?

Embarrassing.

Rep: (0)
I will make my five kopecks. I bought this application a couple of weeks ago.

What this application just need:
1. Make it possible to add reminders to tasks from chaos-control.mobi.
2. Make it possible to assign several contexts to one task.
3. Make an interactive icon on the desktop of the WM8 device.
4. To make it possible to create a tree structure of tasks - this will be consistent with the concept of GTD.
5. Make it possible to choose a sound for reminders.
6. Separate from each other the functions of reminders and deadlines (start / deadline of the task)
7. Synchronization does not always work correctly.
8. Reminders generally live their own lives - they pop up 10 times even after complete removal of the task.
9. The application refuses to work normally in the absence of an Internet, this is a big problem ...

This offhand. If in the near future there will be no updates, I'll take it down.
Moreover, the developers stopped responding on Facebook and elsewhere, creating the feeling that they are not interested in developing the application.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 22:05