> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Chaos control | a tool for maintaining lists of tasks and projects based on tai principles

Rep: (1082)
Chaos control
Version: 3.6

Last update of the program in the header:03.01.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Chaos control is a means of maintaining lists of tasks and projects based on the basic principles of such time-management methodologies as David Allen's Get Things Done (DAD) and Gleb Arkhangelsky Time Drive. The application allows you to keep an unlimited number of task lists, called Projects, as well as synchronize them between multiple devices running on all major mobile and desktop platforms.
This product is designed for people who prefer not to waste their time, but rather to spend it properly, using a mobile device not as a toy, but as a tool to achieve goals.

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP: ChaosControl_v3.6.0.0.xap
Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-RU/apps/00e...16-faf45dc4a2cd

Post has been editedkirk999 - 03.01.13, 21:06
Reason for editing: v.3.6

Rep: (3961)
overall, a good idea
implementation of the application is made at a good professional level
I liked the division of tasks into categories
Well, synchronization with other devices is an extra plus for developers
conclusion: a clear pass;)

Rep: (5)
Well, synchronization with other devices is an extra plus for developers

Yes, I have been using it for about two weeks, but with what it is synced is a mystery to me. And with Exchange tasks to make synchronization so it would be a dream in general.

Rep: (15)
In the Marketplace I see "Free for a limited time."
What time is it free and how much money will they then ask for (the program has not yet been installed)?

There is nobody to talk to, I will write like this - suddenly someone will help:

- the program is very good in its logic and ideology ("everything is simple and fast, nothing superfluous"),
- there is no synchronization with anything for the WP7 version yet (there is a link for synchronization in the program, there is a stub site for it),
- optimism instills the availability of working versions of the program for iOS, Symbian and Meego,
- developers report on ongoing work on versions for the browser, PC and Android (they write this in a blog), they hope to release the web version "in 6-8 weeks", i.e. you can wait for something by March (synchronization will obviously be made by the same time - otherwise there is no point in this whole zoo).

For myself, I decided to choose this program as my "promising combat platform" - the only competitor for it, in my opinion, is the Remember The Milk service, but I haven’t found anything about the possible appearance of the WP7 client.

Rep: (1082)
examinum @ 01/17/2012, 11:30 PM*
In the Marketplace I see "Free for a limited time."

in theory, the program is free. Maybe an error in the description or later make restrictions. This is after all written only in the description itself, but Free is written in the Market.

Post has been editedAlex - 21.01.12, 23:46

Rep: (4)
examinum @ 01/18/2012, 1:30 AM*
In the Marketplace, I see "Free for a limited time." What time is it free and how much will they then ask for money (I haven’t set the program yet)?

Well, on the strength of 1 day, depending on the program. Look under the program should indicate the cost

Rep: (0)
under ios, is there?

"under ios, is there?"

Indeed, I was wrong.
I looked more closely on their website, there is only "... we are working on a version for iOS ...":
We are working on iOS, Android and PC.

Post has been editedexaminum - 23.01.12, 12:45

Rep: (0)
I'd love to see this application on ipad

Rep: (979)
Chaos control v.2.4.0.0

Download XAP: Attached filehaos_kontrol_v2.4.0.0.xap (1.05 MB)

Chaos control v.3.0.0.0

DownloadXAP: Attached filehaos_kontrol_v.3.0.0.0.xap (1.05 MB)

Artem1701 @ 07/04/2012, 15:21*
Chaos control v.3.0.0.0

And I have version 2.4, which is honestly updated from the Market. And what's new?

Vvyvvy @ 07/04/2012, 18:19*
And I have version 2.4, which is honestly updated from the Market. And what's new?

Became paid. At what quietly refreshed and stopped running.

Chaos control v.2.4.0.0

Do not put
Attached Image

Post has been editedkirk999 - 09.07.12, 15:50
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (3961)
vvyvvy,
and version 3.0?

kirk999 @ 07/09/2012, 15:50*
vvyvvy,
and version 3.0

Do not put Chaos control v.3.0.0.0

Well, taking into account the fact that in the marketplace the program has really become paid ... can try to remove previous versions ?? Or can you re-upload XAP ??

Gavrila @ 07/11/2012, 08:32*
Well, if you put it when it was still free, then you have it in your shopping magazine ..
And no matter how much it costs now, you can install it from the market without buying it ..

If, what you say you respected, corresponded to the truth, then my articles would not exist.

Has anyone maintained dialogue with the author?
what is the communication channel with him?

https://www.facebook.com/TarasovMobile?id=171374482917103
https://m.facebook.com/TarasovMobile?id=171...917103&_rdr

Chaos control v.3.1.0.0

DownloadXAP: Attached filehaos_kontrol_v.3.1.0.0.xap (1.05 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 22:04