Ramos W16 / Ramos W21 - Discussion | Tablet, 8.0 "

Rep: (1673)
DiscussionRamos W16 / Ramos W21
PictureRamos W16, W21
Discussion »
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics of the device
Ramos w16
CPU - A9 Cortex AML8726M-M3,1GHZ
OS - Android 4.0 ICS
Memory - 512MB DDR3 RAM, 8GB Nandflash, Support up to 32GB via micro SD card
Screen - 8 inch Capacitive Multitouch, Resolution: 1024 * 768
Audio - Stereo Speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack, Supports: MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG
Video - 1080p MPEG AVI / MOV / MP4 / RMVB / FLV / MKV, Video OUT: HDMI, Real-time Video decoder
Features and highlights
Android 4.0 ICS
8GB Nandflash
G sensor
WiFi 802.11 b / g
Support external 3G
HDMI port (mini)
OTG port
Compass
Supports mouse, external keyboard
Multilanguage support
Excellent Ebook reader
Weather on line
Web browser
3D Games Support
Battery - 4200MAh 3.7V
Camera - Front 0.3MP, Back 2.0MP
Package
Content

Ramos W16
Power adapter
USB cable
User Manual
Additional photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Additional Information

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 16:47

Rep: (0)
good afternoon! Who can tell me where to buy a camera for tablet Ramos W16 v. 3.0?

Rep: (5)
Hello.
Bought ramos w21, the firmware has not changed.
On the first day of use, the screen began to flicker, someone faced?
The deal has already closed, because half-day it worked fine.

Rep: (5)
Hello everyone! This problem - I have the Ramos W21 to ATM processor, but I can not change the firmware using the utility Tablet Product Tool. According insruktsii pressed and the "+" and "+" button and the power at the same time, you still do not see the utility device. What can be wrong?

shamarin83,
Updated firmware, the process is slightly different:
  • Downloading firmware from here for our tabletramos downloadI put thisYandex disk
  • Open the file, looking for a folder Actions Tablet Product Tool 1.02_02 (Developer Edition) and put through the setup program.
  • Field of the opening program, dobovlyaet .fw file we are interested in the firmware and in the right window set rec.img, misc.img, system.img.
  • Next to the hem vykl.planshet usb while holding the Volume + (green man appears)
  • The next step click reset and 3-5 seconds on the negative (screen is black)
  • As a result, the tablet is defined as an unknown device, and I found myself firewood. And so they need to be pack with the firmware we downloaded.
  • Click on the now-active green buttonDOWN(In the program) and wait for 5 minutes. Done.

I know that there are reviews on the Internet, but it seemed to me that this is not enough because not ramos w 21.
And in the case, the screen is almost ceased to flicker. Now he does it again in 30-60 minutes, which is not particularly annoying.

Post has been editedbrooklife - 10.05.13, 08:46

Rep: (7)
Rooting for Ramos W16 made programs you TransformerPrimeRootICS

Rep: (3)
RAMOS W16
Broke the sensor. FPC.0800-0079
You can tell where this can be bought (on ebay, aliexpress, amazon, dealextreme no such)?
Maybe someone can be dead board from 2 to collect one.
Write in a personal or icq 168905224
thank

Rep: (3002)
M
I cleaned the topic of flooding and offtopic. Hid photos and pictures under spoilers. The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather .

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/06/20, 05:06