> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Talk rare tablets | less than 5 owners on the forum

Rep: (879)
Discussionrare tablets
Picturerare tablets
Discussion пїЅ | Search for owners | Rules and recommendations when creating new topics

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Before writing a message:

• Use the "Search by forum" and enter the name of the device you are interested in in the proposed form
  • If the question concerns a non-specific device, then you will be more quickly helped by Android - First Aid

useful links

H. visitors of this topic as you may have noticed this topic has a title
Discussionrare tablets

which in turn implies a discussion of the quality of the assembly, the assembly of smartphones, etc., but not asNOT SEARCH FOR RUTA OR FIRMWARE!
For these things, there are (not the first year) profile topics that are not so difficult to find.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 12.08.19, 04:19
Reason for editing: TWRP Adaptation for Allwinner A33

Rep: (7)
Akula1963 @ 28.03.2012, 00:12*
This is the same firmware 2.3.3 checksum one.

Yes, once I downloaded :) convinced there is still only arm11 folder is present to.Prosba what if there's an old firmware 2.2.2 overlaid plz.
I forgot backlight touch only I do not have keys? Or even not?

Post has been editedandry59 - 28.03.12, 18:52

Rep: (754)
andry59 @ 28.03.2012, 18:48*
Yes, when downloaded convinced there is still only arm11 folder is present to.Prosba what if there's an old firmware 2.2.2 overlaid plz.
I forgot backlight touch only I do not have keys? Or even not?

The buttons have no backlight unfortunately. Firmware 2.2.2 not seen anywhere else, and scratch it from the machine, I think no one will be able to at home, there is no hardware or drivers. If only to help support the site.

Rep: (2)
If only to help support the site.

For VMs on site no basic firmware, only B.

Rep: (7)
Akula1963 @ 28.03.2012, 21:11*
Firmware 2.2.2 not seen anywhere else, and scratch it from the machine, I think no one will be able to at home, there is no hardware or drivers. If only to help support the site.

That's how many times told the world that the speed needed .... gde.Nado was known before upgrading to keep the old, probably have some sort of soft.Poprobuyu ask a question at the support site, at about VPN on my post there the administrator does not notice otvetil.Ne maybe:)

andry59 @ 28.03.2012, 21:04*
I'll try to ask a question at the support site

Uncle Fox still was not able to scratch this firmware.

Akula1963 @ 28.03.2012, 17:22*
What changes were made to the firmware, after which this happened? It is very likely that the recovery is damaged, and this is very bad.

In bulet prescribed model and manufacturer to solve the problem as it is a market, like everything, and a few days ago to do a complete reset of the system.

Even launched lsd densiti

bereginja1122 @ 29.03.2012, 00:47*
Even launched lsd densiti

That's a dangerous thing, is killing telo.Paru I darzhal bricks in his hands and Lg pomoch Aser could not.
Hard reset does not help?
More alternatively try to disconnect the battery from 1 hour to a day to discharge the battery vnutrinney can help.

Post has been editedAkula1963 - 29.03.12, 11:19

Rep: (3)
I am going to buy this ustroiystvo for friends and have a question, with some memory cards runs (class). Interested in 32 gigs

Post has been editedAndrewB - 29.03.12, 10:32

AndrewB @ 29.03.2012, 10:30*
Interested in 32 gigs

Class 4 32 GB pulls well.

Akula1963 @ 29.03.2012, 09:11*
Hard reset does not help?
More alternatively try to disconnect the battery from 1 hour to a day to discharge the battery vnutrinney can help.

I do not know, today I will try, but thanks for the tips.

Good afternoon! A couple of questions to the owners of this device: tell me how he had affairs with GPS-navigation (how quickly catches the satellites in what conditions, if keeps them securely) because I want to mainly use it in the car, and with which the tab all the same screen - capacitive or rezestivny?

Post has been editedSuperkart - 29.03.12, 12:20

Superkart @ 29.03.2012, 12:19*
because I want to mainly use it in the car, and with which the tab still screen - capacitive or rezestivny?

Navigation set Navitel and IGO - most pure navigators far from it. Catches quickly, even inside the house. LCD capacitive touch 2.

Akula1963 @ 29.03.2012, 13:29*
Navigation set Navitel and IGO - most pure navigators far from it. Catches quickly, even inside the house. LCD capacitive touch 2.

fine, I'll take

Rep: (0)
Hello! I am happy owner Ross & Moor Luna RMD-plate 7, to help connect BB, Android 2.3.1 on the apparatus, the BB-Vinda7. When connected to BB, does not define Planche, the drivers are not found. Advance: clap:

inspector77,
Debugging is enabled on YUSB? Retractable finger top panel choose to connect.

I understand that the model QS0701BM QS0701B and differ only in the keys and other differences they have? Going to order on an Internet (and possibly hold in their hands were not so far), what choice do better. P.S. I understand that this is a purely personal, and yet ...

Superkart,
Yes, the difference is only in the buttons. Sensors in the dark, illuminated, their naschyupat unlike the buttons can not be. The buttons also have a tendency to go
down (my opinion).

4 months with buttons, until the flight normalnyy.Tfu-pah-pah: D

Rep: (0)
I bought on Friday. Made out of it for friends avtogadzhet: navigators, cameras and warn of ambushes, video to watch. After 6 hours of sex with him I realized that the camera is in video mode not working fully. Photos do, and when you try to capture video is not working and the unit will emit a loud monotone sound nasty. And so to reboot))) I'll go change.
Incidentally ofsayta since yesterday evening in Downey.

Post has been editedAndrewBA - 31.03.12, 18:51

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/03/20, 16:17