> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Discussion of the rare smartphones | Less than 5 owners on the forum

Rep: (879)
Discussionrare smartphones
Picturerare smartphones
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Before writing a message:

• Use the "Search by forum" and enter the name of the device you are interested in in the proposed form
  • If the question concerns a non-specific device, then you will be more quickly helped by Android - First Aid

useful links

H. visitors of this topic as you may have noticed this topic has a title
Discussionrare smartphones

which in turn implies a discussion of the quality of the assembly, the assembly of smartphones, etc., but not asNOT SEARCH FOR RUTA OR FIRMWARE!
For these things, there are (not the first year) profile topics that are not so difficult to find.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgrafom - 21.02.18, 11:58

Rep: (0)
Zalmat @ 27.10.2013, 21:16*
A few days ago bought .. MTS 975
I am looking for information about unlocking yet ..
And I think about why it was bought ..

Same garbage in Figure I bought it)))

Rep: (24)
Tell me how to get to the Vertu Ti rekaveri.

Save the people ... In nakosyachit in Megafon 4G Turbo (ZTE MS4A) ...
Need firmware or backup, well, or how to return the launcher ...

He became the owner of a rare phone Gionee Gpad G2 Singapore production. I bought in Vietnam for 200 bucks.
Though I do not like to shovel, but this is collected efficiently and in your hand is very confident.

+ Charging keeps for a long time. For half a day with permanently active vayfay remaining 73%
+ Quite a powerful device for its price (AnTuTu gives 14000+)
+ Glitches screen never seen, all smoothly and accurately
+ Good camera as rear and front.
+ 2 sims

- dimensions, inconvenient to hang on the clothespin in the car
- Strange organized internal memory. 1 GB allocated to the RAM, 1 GB Internal storage, where the default applications are put, and 2 GB of phone storage, which is empty. How to set up, I do not know, can someone tell me?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedbullik01 - 29.04.15, 15:53
Reason for editing: Sp_pic

Rep: (26)
Good afternoon, I wanted to ask about the Korean phones, my Grand shv e270k napisanno Oleh understand zalochenny or not I can not, with the Simcoe my operator works, but at the same time he on UMTS default, though GSM is written all standards catches, that's nepoymu like include GSM? In the settings, instead of GSM / UMTS / LTE choice, just write Automatic and manual operator selection. Who understands this, or do it on their Korean phones, I beg you to help bend type lte on off did not help. As I understand it is locked Gsm, unnecessarily service code in the settings menu is entered and setting gsm, too, how do I unlock this gsm?

Rep: (15)
seva_seva,
your device is very similar toGigabyte GSmart GS202

Rep: (12)
Root on 4G Turbo MegaFon easily got throughKingo Android Root

Rep: (116)
MegaFon 4G Turbo. When on the phone, you can expect the firmware and software for stitching?

Rep: (9)
lgxxl @ 16.12.2013, 17:12*
MegaFon 4G Turbo. When on the phone, you can expect the firmware and software for stitching?

Today also bought this device, read like that can be upgraded to firmware 4.1 just is not found. Smart network is not updated, requests from the memory card file. Tried to Simcoe MTS is not enabled with this codecalculatorWho in the subject tell me how to increase the volume entering the engineering menu, and how to update anything. I would like to see this in a smart branch ZTE.

Rep: (1393)
Xoffinger @ 18.12.2013, 20:39*
Tried to Simcoe MTS is not enabled with the code of this calculator

And he asked himself the unlock code when inserted into another SIM'ke? I also just bought this device until satisfied (actually, he was taken for use in 4G MegaFon), but in the future I would like to unlock this device.

Rep: (2)
Decker @ 19.12.2013, 00:32*
And when a different SIM'ke he asked the unlock code

Yes, any sim card you insert in addition mengafona and code requests, personally I have not found how to unlock = (

mvk2002 @ 6.8.2013, 10:35*
MegaFon phone 4G Turbo (zte grand era lte).
ROOT obtained with the aid exploit motochopper (turned from 2nd times).
How can detail was obtained Ruth ???

Rep: (116)
Ruth, nonsense! But if you do something smart, then return to the original state fail. Therefore need firmware

Hello everyone today I bought a 975 mts and how to unlock Do not Know someone tell me

Rep: (449)
kok666, a little out of the topic addressed - MTS 975 - Discussion

Rep: (10)
Privet.Segodnya all had a chance to buy this device Oyster Atlantic 600.Vrode so anything smart and games drawn.
But I wanted to get the Root rights to it and the flash.
But pokapatsya anything on the Internet it nenashel.Reshil look here you can at least someone that posovetuet.Mozhet kakieto have utility for the firmware or something else?

Hello please help I bought the phonehttp: //www.aliexpress....i-cell/1533237242.htmlBut the cunning Chinese, as always cheated machine is weak and they have tried it in the stuff I want to flash but no one driver does not help a computer to see him. And I need a device only as a phone based on android without any frills. Thought to put Algeria 2 ... (4 worth right now ..) think that reducing the version will be more bright. Can show the firmware knowingly false DETAIL processor, built-in sensors and can they deliver the firmware which would prohibit access rekaveri?

The entire board is not found absolutely no disk imaging planshetnike Polaroid A8 / S8 ... Am I the only owner of such?) "Tablet" was brought from the US ... There are many questions on it of a different nature, is it possible to create some kind of topic is on specific device that is not offtopic in several different?

And I could not even find the technical specifications detailed on this unit! Can anyone help?

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Thanks in advance...

Post has been editedbullik01 - 29.04.15, 15:53
Reason for editing: Sp_pic

Zenitovec @ 21.07.2013, 11:10*
Hello, recently I bought Keneksi Alfa, seeking root for him, but Google is silent. Please help in this unit rutirovanii worth Andrei 4.0.

Framaroot you in the help for the root
firmware also did, and nowhere on it does not find besides "http://keneksi.ru/drivers"But I think it is the same as in the unit (not a dual sim done) and it makes no sense to change

Post has been editedDan52 - 04.02.14, 12:34

Rep: (2)
Hello. Recently I bought his son here is such a smartphone (or rather ceiling) ZIFRO Vivid 6.5 "ZS-6500.
Briefly
SIM-cards 2
Android 4.2 operating system
3G connectivity, GPS-module, Wi-Fi 802,11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0

Display size 6.5 "
Resolution 1080x1920
processor MTK6589T
The number of processor cores 4
1500 MHz processor frequency

The amount of RAM 1024 MB
Built-in memory (constant) MB 8192
Type of supported memory cards micro SD (TransFlash)
Battery Capacity 3100 mAh

Son only for games, but I was interested to scratch it, the first smart on my hands at all, I manage myself LG GX200. Ruth received via Framaroot, now sit, bekaplyu firmware through MTKdroidTools.
Questions, in fact, are. And is there any owners of these devices? And judging by the statistics on Yulmart (ordered there) they buy on the sly, but then the owner is not found.
Who had "donor", in the sense of who his Chinese twin? On the firmware and similar items.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/04/20, 15:47