> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Discussion of the rare smartphones | Less than 5 owners on the forum

Rep: (879)
Discussionrare smartphones
Picturerare smartphones
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Before writing a message:

• Use the "Search by forum" and enter the name of the device you are interested in in the proposed form
  • If the question concerns a non-specific device, then you will be more quickly helped by Android - First Aid

useful links

H. visitors of this topic as you may have noticed this topic has a title
Discussionrare smartphones

which in turn implies a discussion of the quality of the assembly, the assembly of smartphones, etc., but not asNOT SEARCH FOR RUTA OR FIRMWARE!
For these things, there are (not the first year) profile topics that are not so difficult to find.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgrafom - 21.02.18, 11:58

Rep: (0)
Hello, recently I bought Keneksi Alfa, seeking root for him, but Google is silent. Please help in this unit rutirovanii worth Andrei 4.0.

Rep: (4)
MegaFon phone 4G Turbo (zte grand era lte).
ROOT obtained with the aid exploit motochopper (turned from 2nd times).

Attached files

Attached filemotochopper.rar(3.63 MB)

Post has been editedmvk2002 - 06.08.13, 06:48

Rep: (1)
mvk2002 @ 06.08.2013, 07:35*
MegaFon phone 4G Turbo (zte grand era lte) .ROOT obtained with the aid of an exploit motochopper (happened with the 2nd time) .Soobschenie edited mvk2002 - Today, 07: 48Prikreplennye faylymotochopper.rar (3.63 MB) Number of downloads: 1

+ A turnip, everything works

Rep: (3)
Hello there in Topeka owners lenovo a390T? interested in getting root and rekaveri

Rep: (9)
Are there people hereIQ-mobile IQ XA? How to create a theme on the device? I have a bit of information for FAQ (Ruth, firmware, etc.)

Rep: (5)
Good day.
People, tell me this question: is the above phone (Thailand), percent MTK6589, 1Gb RAM, dual sim, the resolution can not remember - a little less than 1280 * 720.
Ripened a question on the firmware on Thai forums found an archive, but there are no instructions on how to alter. The neighboring model is, and not in this.

If you log in rekaveri (power + up) comes standard - reboot, update the card \ cache wipe.
If you are upgrading from a card requests update.zip file with firmware renamed and tossed - the initial verification refuses to sew. Perhaps it is necessary to sew another method such as SP flash tool or by something else?

In general the list below firmware files if someone will seem familiar structure - will be grateful for hints or links ...

list of files in the archive:

8X25Q_msimage.mbn
boot.img
cache_1.unsparse
cache_2.unsparse
cache_3.unsparse
EBR0.bin
emmc_appsboot.mbn
emmc_appsboothd.mbn
fat.bin
MBR0.bin
MPRG8X25Q.hex
oemsbl.mbn
oemsblhd.mbn
patch0.xml
persist_1.unsparse
qcsbl.mbn
qcsblhd_cfgdata.mbn
rawprogram0.xml
recovery.img
splash.bin
system_1.unsparse
system_10.unsparse
system_11.unsparse
system_12.unsparse
system_13.unsparse
system_14.unsparse
system_15.unsparse
system_2.unsparse
system_3.unsparse
system_4.unsparse
system_5.unsparse
system_6.unsparse
system_7.unsparse
system_8.unsparse
system_9.unsparse
udisk.bin
userdata_1.unsparse
userdata_10.unsparse
userdata_11.unsparse
userdata_12.unsparse
userdata_13.unsparse
userdata_14.unsparse
userdata_15.unsparse
userdata_16.unsparse
userdata_17.unsparse
userdata_18.unsparse
userdata_2.unsparse
userdata_3.unsparse
userdata_4.unsparse
userdata_5.unsparse
userdata_6.unsparse
userdata_7.unsparse
userdata_8.unsparse
userdata_9.unsparse

Post has been editedbullik01 - 29.04.15, 15:53

Hello. I did not find the discussion of Moto X, and a lot of questions.
such that there is a shell android? it is very different from that motorolovskoy such that the Atrix (much like me motorolovskaya shell with its chips)
thank

Baklan-Pk @ 11.9.2013, 13:22*
Good day.
People, tell me this question: is the above phone (Thailand), percent MTK6589, 1Gb RAM, dual sim, the resolution can not remember - a little less than 1280 * 720.
Ripened a question on the firmware on Thai forums found an archive, but there are no instructions on how to alter. The neighboring model is, and not in this.

Need CWM.

1. You putAdb driverfor windows
2. You putSpTools
3. shakesCWM
4. KachaMT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt
5. The driver will be installed first in the Debug Mode. Then switch off the body, pull out the cable. Starts SpTools, let you specify a Scatter, leave one tick Recovery, point the way toCWM for IQX & A 6.0.3.6.img Download push and push the cable into the phone. Sew CWM rekaveri. Now, turn the volume up + power and you're in CWM.

Well, what about the firmware - adviseMIUI V5 ver. 3.9.13 kernel 4.2.1 (IQX & IQXA) Through CWM - Install from SD (with all wipe)

Ruth not MIUI firmware can easily be opened with the help ofHuawei S10-101x MediaPad 10 FHD - Official Firmware (OS Android 4.x) (Post # 24716571)

It did not seem to miss anything :)

P.S. and what hast thou found of firmware?

P.S.S Yet, does anyone know how to create a theme on the device?

Telefunken-priobrer tablet 7 "3g

Posted on 24/09/2013, 17:45:

The unit as a whole is good in everything, the battery lives up to a week, but would like to get Ruth

Who ever faced with such a beast ?!

Rep: (7)
Baklan-Pk @ 11.09.2013, 13:22*
have the above phone (Thailand), percent MTK6589

How many can remember, your remote topic called I-mobile IQ1-1A. And he kvalkome rather than MTC.
I have the same, I can not rutanut ...

Post has been editedEinor - 25.09.13, 13:26

to Towelie

thanks. It helped. Ruth received, but so long sought how he forgot why :)

Rep: (3)
Samsung SCH - W2013

Good day to all.
Digging in Google did not bring the desired results, and I decided to contact you.
You need to unlock it and Russified.
Can any one of you have experienced this beast.
Thank you in advance

Towelie,
Towelie @ 02.09.2013, 09:50*
Whether there users IQ-mobile IQ XA? How to create a theme on the device? I have a bit of information for FAQ (Ruth, firmware, etc.)

Members there. But no information is practically new. There is a firmware 1.31 from Thai Facebook. And all
And where do you naryl so much about IQ?

Rep: (6)
Have someone TurboPad (any) in a network is almost zero information, specifications above average,What about the pricegenerally interested in anything about them) does not fall apart?

Rep: (33)
s_prasoloff @ 07.08.2013, 17:06*
Hello there in Topeka owners lenovo a390T? interested in getting root and rekaveri

See hereLenovo A390 - Official Firmware (OS 4.0)

Wirzet @ 15.10.2013, 20:07*
Have someone TurboPad (any) in a network is almost zero information, specifications above average,What about the pricegenerally interested in anything about them) does not fall apart?

701 mud Vido H70 (option) sent me this instead rk 3066 was 1.2 per cent of all the parameters are the same (accidentally found the picture in your desktop browser advertising)

bronetemkin @ 1.10.2013, 12:05*
Towelie,

Members there. But no information is practically new. There is a firmware 1.31 from Thai Facebook. And all
And where do you naryl so much about IQ?

At the same Thai FB is infa on MIUI (very working) rutam, the CWM, and another 5 pieces kastomov

There is here the owners of MTS 975?

A few days ago bought .. MTS 975
I am looking for information about unlocking yet ..
And I think about why it was bought ..: sveta:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/28/19, 04:10