> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Discussion of the rare smartphones | Less than 5 owners on the forum

Rep: (879)
Discussionrare smartphones
Picturerare smartphones
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Before writing a message:

• Use the "Search by forum" and enter the name of the device you are interested in in the proposed form
  • If the question concerns a non-specific device, then you will be more quickly helped by Android - First Aid

useful links

H. visitors of this topic as you may have noticed this topic has a title
Discussionrare smartphones

which in turn implies a discussion of the quality of the assembly, the assembly of smartphones, etc., but not asNOT SEARCH FOR RUTA OR FIRMWARE!
For these things, there are (not the first year) profile topics that are not so difficult to find.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgrafom - 21.02.18, 11:58

Rep: (0)
Dead phone in Tae.
Eye on the shop Apro c4 / 2,000 baht for a quick replacement
What is the beast, who can know and can tell you that?
The simplest guglezh gives only a link to some videos on yutyube Thai and Thai Inet stores.

Rep: (1)
Hello. In the hands of such a phone 2e f572l help find support for it! I'm sorry if you do not write on the subject!

Post has been editedxTioma - 23.02.20, 11:15

Rep: (3)
zakkorun @ 13.12.19, 15:05*
Urovo i6200s

Privet.Zarabotala 1c 5 android on Urovo i6200s?

Comrades, help me ... They brought "miracle machine" jingo neon ... with whipped firmware ... Do not really explain ... but when you attempt to flash this creation .... Throws error of: "NV_W .... picture attached ... What should I do ???

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (324)
* Altezza8x , This question has a lot of answers and the forum and in the internet. http: //www.gsmforum.ru...1%87%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C

The following may be another error:https://androidmir.org/alexis/49827/
Not all programs have these tabs, better to take the old. (If memory serves - to 4.1). The theme of the program, too, is on the forum.

Error Search Forums:
//savagemessiahzine.com/ Forum / i ... all & site = 1 & subforums = 1

Post has been editedIvandg7050 - 12.03.20, 23:43
Reason for editing: Corrected added

* Ivandg7050 Thank ..... This error was successful .... Only now, when an error in the system is flooded with ... And not any check marks do not help (

Rep: (6)
I ask for advice. There is a device T-mobile (alcatel) Revvl 5049w, untethered from the operator. Only works in 2g. Is it possible to get it to work completely (3g / lte)?

Posted on 22/03/2020, 21:48:

* shlyakpavel,
Yes I tried not roll :-)

Post has been editedCleanup - 22.03.20, 21:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/03/20, 15:14