> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Discussion of the rare smartphones | Less than 5 owners on the forum

Rep: (879)
Discussionrare smartphones
Picturerare smartphones
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Before writing a message:

• Use the "Search by forum" and enter the name of the device you are interested in in the proposed form
  • If the question concerns a non-specific device, then you will be more quickly helped by Android - First Aid

useful links

H. visitors of this topic as you may have noticed this topic has a title
Discussionrare smartphones

which in turn implies a discussion of the quality of the assembly, the assembly of smartphones, etc., but not asNOT SEARCH FOR RUTA OR FIRMWARE!
For these things, there are (not the first year) profile topics that are not so difficult to find.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgrafom - 21.02.18, 11:58

Rep: (76)
* mihail1956, 2 radio module are unlikely, and engineer. You can disable the menu Amer. frequency - pcs 1900, gsm 850

Post has been editedbullik01 - 20.05.15, 18:05

Rep: (41)
Thanks, but too late-already disabled! Way to turn off all the frequencies on the excess radio module (not aired) Engineering menu does not allow! : Girl_cray: trotok- under the battery two IMEI and engineering menu had a different set of frequencies Simcoe!

Post has been editedmihail1956 - 21.05.15, 04:39

Rep: (0)
who have the backup ginzzu s4510?

Post has been editedbullik01 - 26.05.15, 21:44

Good people, tell me where to get the firmware for such a miracle: Tonino Lamborghini TL700.

Rep: (23)
I am looking for the owners of the smartphone-miracleS-TELL C200Who he is (in working order), please unsubscribe.
K
Your message is clear and without isolation!

Post has been editedbullik01 - 05.06.15, 15:05

Rep: (279)
Desperate already get Ruth on Micromax S300. Is there any owners of state employees?

Rep: (2508)
* z2zbigben
If the phone is in the MTC, I can try to get you to Ruth

Spreadtrum SC7715 unfortunately

Help with brick S-TELL M500.Posle dumping stopped will turn on the PC does not see it, the firmware can not find no place.

* xXxStralkerxXx,
Ask atHelp me find the firmware

Good day.
Please help me to understand that I have for the device and how to get it, Ruth?

there is a Chinese copy of the Samsung Galaxy GT-i9500 (dvuhsimochny)
It is written under the battery, the model GT-i9500, but the program for one-click root in writing that it is GT-i9150
the computer also determines the device when connecting spreadtrum phone, drivers on it so do not pick up (to put it is recommended to spreadtrum phone and simply universal for android - do not come :()
rutit tried using Roomaster, Baidu, PermRoot, z4root (inadvertently). none of the prog is not finalized until the end - a minute after launch all tightly hang, then after five minutes of Vis - the phone just restarts. and everything.
framarut not mastered (generated an error, the phone invulnerable)
kingorut device not found.

So ... how to identify with what I'm dealing with and how to get it, Ruth (if there topics for this device, poke, please, I could not find ...):? girl_cray:
thank you in advance.

* BelayaRomashka,
* z2zbigben
tryTHIS

bullik01 @ 11.06.2015, 10:30*
* BelayaRomashka,
* z2zbigben
tryTHIS

Works finally happened ... so that everyone get Ruth on Spreadtrum go to this topicVRoot

Post has been editedbullik01 - 11.06.15, 17:11

bullik01 @ 11.06.2015, 11:30*
try it

could not :(
I wonder at this miracle of technology all drivers are there?

* BelayaRomashka,
Write to start the version of Android on your device. And yet it would be very nice to get information from Antutu / CPU-Z / Phone Tester and similar programs.

bullik01 @ 12.06.2015, 14:11*
BelayaRomashka,
Write to start the version of Android on your device. And yet it would be very nice to get information from Antutu / CPU-Z / Phone Tester and similar programs.

infa of the apparatus:
Android version 4.1.1 (with multiple Tapani to version gives a picture "zombie art from someone out there," the droid, zombies and zombie gingerbread man)
kernel version GT-I9150_2.6.32.9-perf
hardware version 1.1.0

antutu it confirms + more outputs SDK-Version: 10 (android 2.3.3)

CPU model: ARMv7 Processor (VFPv3, NEON)

Rep: (14)
Broke the screen on Bravis Tau when there is when they do not know. Prompt certainly have Chinese analogue (not even one) ???

z2zbigben @ 07.06.2015, 22:01*
Desperate already get Ruth on Micromax S300. Is there any owners of state employees?

The owners ie. Solve the problem of the owners still do not have.
He took the body to replace them, and feel if it podrazgruzit by Ruth will operate normally.
z2zbigben if prodvineshsya in this area, pls let me know

Good day! There is a Chinese copy of the samsung note 2 on mtk6589 c cracked touch screen, can be found on aliekspresse touch him?touch on Alilet this one fit?

Post has been editedpavel-smg - 17.06.15, 09:55

* KROMExxx,
Well, write characteristics, MB something to help

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/06/20, 7:55