> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS | Patcher for most programs and games.

Rep: (5228)
LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS
Version: 8.7.4

Last update of the program in the header:28.04.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Patcher for most programs and games.
Description:

• Remove / block ads in Android applications and games.
  • Removing a check on the authenticity of internal purchases.
  • Hacking into coins / subscriptions of many games and applications. May require ROOT.
  • Remove unnecessary and dangerous permissions from programs.
  • Backup games and applications and their data.

LuckyPatcher will show you which application contains ads, license checks, or internal purchases.
Most functionsNOT Work without ROOT rights.
Android required: 4.0+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Chelpa
Homepage: https://www.luckypatchers.com

>>FAQ<<
Download
Version: 8.7.4 Lucky Patcher (Alex0047)
Version: 8.7.3 Lucky Patcher (Alex0047)
Version: 8.7.2 Lucky Patcher (Alex0047)
Version: 8.7.1 Lucky Patcher (Alex0047)
Version: 8.7.0 Lucky Patcher (betmen2)

Attention!
If you have problems downloading files, use the download manager, for example:DVGet

A new version Modified Google Play Previous versions of the program Other programs

Patch for MIUI

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - Today 03:41
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 8.7.4 Lucky Patcher

Rep: (131)
chelpa @ 7.2.2012, 15:01*
until before the new version voyayu ... if you want to help look for the source code of any application under Android 2.1, which scans all programs and displays the listing.

Link 2 cd go ????

queen 10 @ 07.02.2012, 18:57*
Link 2 cd go ????

it seems for Android 2.2.

No, I used it quite successfully.

queen 10 @ 07.02.2012 20:19*
No, I used it quite successfully.

Well then, let's refer to the source code :)

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1372002/com.buak.Link2SD.apkby the way, it works great !!! Chelpa, I hope you will succeed.

Rep: (162)
queen 10 @ 07.02.2012, 21:38*

LOL. where there sortsy?

Rep: (213)
SaNXeVC, dex2jar + decompiler: D

Galamar @ 07.02.2012, 21:55*
dex2jar + Decompiler

+ Time with one month to bring in kompilyabelny view :)

Galamar @ 07.02.2012, 21:55*
dex2jar + Decompiler

You want me dead or something :) I know how to varnish patcher already hardship transfers to different codes of Eclipse decompiler :) No, now I'm just going to do what is planned, then we will adapt, when quite nothing to do will be: )

Rep: (213)
Well, if you see the overall structure of the code (and of course, if a good decompiler), it is not too difficult to grasp the idea and make something similar at home.
Okay, stop offtopic.

Galamar @ 08.02.2012, 00:07*
unless, of course, a good decompiler

where you have seen a good dekompiler for toads?

That is the patcher for Android 2.1 will not be! ????

queen 10 @ 08.02.2012, 9:17*
That is the patcher for Android 2.1 will not be! ????

will if possible .. but not now ... now more concerned other problems ...

By the way, one thread on the universal signature cut of advertising knows? Well, the standard places where it is necessary to correct?

Just cut - name of the site, where advertising stretches me on some shit and all :)

Rep: (32)
and where to get patches? or a program of their own downloads? I was originally like 3 or 4. And now it seemed? : Sveta:

hiend @ 08.02.2012, 09:39*
and where to get patches? or a program of their own downloads? I was originally like 3 or 4. And now it seemed? : Sveta:

I add in the new version of the patch, the installation and the first start they are copied to the folder / sdcard / luckypatcher /

Phew .. completed this version of such a heavy one to the version to get ... here goes:

Attached fileLuckyPatcher1.0.3.by.ChelpuS.apk(156,07 KB)

What's new:

1. Added language selection, and the Russian many confused.
2. Completely redesigned algorithm custom patch, now it is much faster ... and then used when the patch of the neutron people thought that the device is frozen, it really is it so long patch :)
3. The added information about the program version.
4. The templates were custom patch IDs [BEGIN] and [CLASSES], but the algorithm is compatible with older versions without these identifiers. After [BEGIN] next line writes patch description for a program, etc. [CLASSES] all patch patterns after the next line will be used to classes.dex patch.
5. [LIB] - is now working with the first line in the template (before I had a couple of times, press Enter to withdraw from the beginning)
6. Added a new function "Remove Google Ads", yet in the beta form, fire is extremely rare, but can be someone somehow will help in some way. Applications that can be patched by this function are marked "~ Google Ads Found! ~".
7. Removed one additional signature for the "Remove License Verification!".
8. Added patch for Rocking Shortcuts Lite 1.4
9. Fixed the Russian name of the program in English.
10. formatted slightly differently in the text about.
11. Results custom patch become more informative if unsuccessful.
12. Removed from the list of all system applications.

Well I do not forget like anything :)

Post has been editedPicnik - 08.02.12, 14:20
Reason for editing: + from temp_zx

sdgerge @ 08.02.2012, 14:35*
Aha

Well clean up is useless, for you goes commandos. besides on your nick is unlikely you will be found ... well, do not worry ... that I need to worry.

Post has been editedchelpa - 08.02.12, 13:37

Rep: (91)
chelpa,
Smiled)
Well, we have agreed on the next release)

And on Google Ads, it seems to me to be something Tipo check whether there is the Internet, and in this place always return 0
And advertising is not)

Or this line, swears that you forgot permishn can then generally will not display?
if (! AdUtil.b (paramContext))
a (paramContext, "You must have INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permissions in AndroidManifest.xml.", paramAdSize);

Or here, where there AdUtil.d network have determined
public static String d (Context paramContext)
{
NetworkInfo localNetworkInfo = ((ConnectivityManager) paramContext.getSystemService ( "connectivity")) getActiveNetworkInfo ().;
String str;
if (localNetworkInfo == null)
str = null;
while (true)
{
return str;
switch (localNetworkInfo.getType ())
{
default:
str = "unknown";
break;
case 0:
str = "ed";
break;
case 1:
str = "wi";
}
}
}

Post has been editedsdgerge - 08.02.12, 13:57

sdgerge @ 08.02.2012, 14:47*
And on Google Ads, it seems to me to be something Tipo check whether there is the Internet, and in this place always return 0
And advertising is not)

I no longer wanted to jump away, and make a zero-sized banner, because many of the programs output cached advertisements or their instead of the one that can not get from internet. In consequence of this manipulation of the network rejected immediately wrong :) So the task was to hide it ... there is one of the patches just makes the height of the banner 0.

Well written version of the beta, because it has not yet been studied properly ... I will still look for patterns need ...

Try your option:

if (! AdUtil.b (paramContext))
a (paramContext, "You must have INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permissions in AndroidManifest.xml.", paramAdSize);

If everything is as it should, it will add pattern. Although he probably does not hide the banner and writes crap in it, according to the code.

Post has been editedchelpa - 08.02.12, 14:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/04/20, 16:22