> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS | Patcher for most programs and games.

Rep: (5068)
LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS
version: 8.5.4

Last update of the program in the header:27.08.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Patcher for most programs and games.
Description:

• Remove / block ads in Android applications and games.
  • Removing a check on the authenticity of internal purchases.
  • Hacking into coins / subscriptions of many games and applications. May require ROOT.
  • Remove unnecessary and dangerous permissions from programs.
  • Backup games and applications and their data.

LuckyPatcher will show you which application contains ads, license checks, or internal purchases.
Most functionsNOT Work without ROOT rights.
Android required: 4.0+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Chelpa
Homepage: https://www.luckypatchers.com

>>FAQ<<
Download

Post has been editediMiKED - 27.08.19, 12:50
Reason for editing: Update: new version 8.5.4 Lucky Patcher

Program FAQ

>>>>HOT QUESTIONS!<<<<
FAQ in the Word file : ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Sooll3 # 39152073)

AT : What does this program do?
ABOUT : This program scans your device for all installed programs, sorts them into the possibility and impossibility of a patch and places applications in which the patch can be useful at the top of the list. You can apply a patch to it, and if it works, then you will have a fully registered program. In extreme versions, the ability to block annoying ads in applications has been added, but not everywhere and always works. Before applying the patch is recommended to make a backup application!

AT : How to deal with AntiPiracy?
ABOUT : ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post E1m # 42021880)

AT : The reasons why the crack made by this program can fly away:
ABOUT : 1. Firmware update.
2. Cleaning the delvik cache in user recovery.
3. Installing mods that modify files in the system / framework folder — batteries, shutdown menu — this also leads to the re-creation of the dalwick cache.
4. It is also noted that every 1-2 weeks dalvik-cache is updated, and this leads to the fact that the patch disappears.

AT : If the patcher writes to you that your root (root) is wrong, although other applications requiring root-rights work without problems for you: Luckypatcher uses root slightly "deeper" and therefore various kinds of flaws in your root can interfere with the correct operation of the patcher.
ABOUT : First, try installing Titanium Backup, when it first starts it will check your root rights, and if something goes wrong, you will be asked to fix it or not. Click Yes (correct). Also try updating Busybox by selecting "Solve problems->Update Busybox ". As another solution, I can advise you to install ® SuperSU . It helped some people.

AT : I treated the Luckypatcher application, now I want to buy, and in the market it is written that the application has already been purchased, what should I do?
ABOUT : It will only help to create a new account and purchase on its behalf, some people even reinstalled the firmware on the device - this does not help.
Another option: you need to install the old version of the market (1.x) and buy what you want.
If it did not help, then we read here.Buying paid programs on Google Play (Post # 10223433)

AT : I am trying to install a new version of the application, and writes to me in response that there is not enough space for installation, although this is not the case, there is plenty of it.
ABOUT : The reason for this can be the "Commitment of Changes" applied to the application, it prevents it from finally being established. To solve this problem, you need to open Luckypatcher to tap on the application with which the problems and select "Commit changes ->Remove commit (to update the application) ". If the application has long been removed and there is no possibility to tap it, then the" Problem solving ->Cleaning of all fixes and cut. copies "- all fixing and all the backups for all applications will be removed, which will lead to a complete loss of changes for all applications, but it will help to solve the problem of mounting a new version Avoid this global process can be even removing the image file changes manually Go to the folder where the.. lay before the file * .apk remote application (the default is / data / app /) and look there a file with the name of the application and with the extension ODEX, removing it, the problem will be solved, but in any case, do not delete these files in the folder / system / app /, the consequences can be Fatal nye.

AT : Can I now buy paid apps via modified Google Play?
ABOUT : In this mode, you can not download free paid applications!

AT : I patched the application, saved it with Titanium Backup and took it down. After a while, he restored it, and the patch flew off. Why is that?
ABOUT : The results of the patch are NOT saved using Titanium Backup and any other backups.

AT : Please tell me how to download paid games using a broken market?
ABOUT : NO!

AT : Will my paid crooked programs be updated via modified Google Play?
ABOUT : NOT!

AT : And where to find the android patches?
ABOUT : Android patches, virtual folders, installing a modified market, and other additional tools (starting with version 2.4.x) are now in the lower left corner of the toolbar in the Toolbox menu

AT : How to shop inside applications (Inn-App Billing) through a patcher?
ABOUT : Instructions from the author of the application

AT : What does a new custom patch market do? Where can I read about it?
ABOUT : If the Support custom patch is applied to the regular market, then with the emulations enabled, it will be the same as the broken market, except for returning purchases without deleting the application

AT : How to make the prices in the applications displayed correctly when they buy with the help of Lucky Patcher.
ABOUT : You need to patch Google Play with the user patch "Support.InApp.LVL.com.android.vending".

>>>>>>>>>>QUESTIONS FOR PATCHER!<<<<<<<<<<

AT : How to completely remove LuckyPatcher and remove all patches?
ABOUT : Open LP, then Switches-Set the switches to the default position, then Tools-Patches Android, scroll to the bottom and select two red items, then click the Patch button.

AT : I patched the application, and then decided to reinstall it. I deleted it, put it again, and writes to me - not enough space. What is the problem?
ABOUT : You need to delete the ODEX file from this application manually (/data/app/name_file.odex) or run the LP - it will find and delete unnecessary ODEX files

AT : I already bought the XXX application once, made a refund and accidentally deleted it. Then I bought it again, and there are no money back buttons! I understand that this is my first, honestly, purchased prog?
ABOUT : Return for each program can be done only once!

AT : After launching LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS, the smartphone hangs and does not respond to pressing all the buttons. After restarting the smartphone and launching LuckyPatcher, do I get system hangup again?
ABOUT : Most likely root does not come - or rather its permission. Try to enable "Give root permissions without a request" in superUser or SuperSu.

AT : After I erased the cache and the cache through the recovery, when I turned on the phone, I wrote "Update Android ... Launch Applications" every time. What to do?
ABOUT : You need to go to the lacquer patcher, then go to the Problem Solver menu-Clean all fixes (odex) and backups, and then restart the device and patch the application again

AT : How does an app disable internet connections?
ABOUT : Take away Internet Permission permission from them, but not all of them work without it, they can fly out.

AT : Some applications still crash even with a broken market that there is no license. How to deal with them?
ABOUT : But in any way - because There are no invincible defenses, just as there are no invincible hacks. You can always double-check the license online on the site and there are many other ways. So use while working with at least something.

AT : LuckyPatcher can backup purchased applications?
ABOUT : No, he can not

AT : If I patch core.jar and install it, and then delete a broken market, will I still have an eternal answer about the correct license?
ABOUT : No, they work in pairs, without the market core.jar will not help.

AT : Is there a list of applications that this program breaks?
ABOUT : There is! Install it, run it and get the required list.

AT : Recently, in a number of programs, a mechanism appeared to check for the presence of an installed adblocker in the system (modified hosts file), a cat. does not allow the program to perform a number of functions. Is it possible to come up with a thread patch that disables it?
ABOUT : No patch is needed. Still, just below there is a checkmark "Apply all patches to dalvik-cache". Put it and you will be happy. The main thing do not forget to delete the coke file.

AT : I put the new locks and when I start it starts scanning the applications, this ends the case, the screen blinks (updated), the list is not displayed, what should I do?
ABOUT : You have a problem with the root most likely. Try to start without it.

AT : When "creating a modified apk" patch can not fly off as with the usual patching?
ABOUT : It cannot, but if the application verifies its signature, then after this method, it may not work, unlike a simple patch.

AT : Is it possible to patch system applications?
ABOUT : Yes you can, but carefully

AT : And, if a patched application is converted into a system application, will the result of the patch go off?
ABOUT : Yes, it will fly off, you will need to be patched.

AT : What does leaf in the application mean?
ABOUT : It means that you once tried something with some version of the application.

AT : Virtual folder is only for two flash drives? Or you can create a virtual memory folder of the phone, on the SD card?
ABOUT : Well, it is more applicable for these applications, but you can certainly try and apply it for application migration, but I think it will work poorly.

AT : When performing any operation, the program hangs tightly. what could be the problem?
ABOUT : root is most likely, depending on what operations you have in mind, there may be problems with sql databases, not all firmware work correctly, especially on custom.

AT : Where are reassembled LPs apk stored?
ABOUT : Memory Card - Lucky Patcher - Modified

AT : Removed lacky patcher now when you turn on it writes the OS update android how to solve the problem
ABOUT : It is NOT interconnected.

AT : The patcher did not find a single patch location! How to solve?
ABOUT : There is also a manual method, or try playing around with permissions in the application

AT : And you definitely need to do Root rights, so that "LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS" would work?
ABOUT A: Unfortunately, necessarily. You have to go wherever you are allowed to go without administrator rights, and the root of rights is administrator rights.

AT : I hacked the game for money this patcher can save the hacked apk?
ABOUT : Apk something to do with it? data about money is never stored in the apk ... Use Titanium Backup or any other program to save backup copies of programs with data ...

AT : Why did the patch go off after transferring the application to the memory card? Previously, with other Amazonian programs, I did not observe this
ABOUT : On older versions, the dalwick cache patched and it didn’t touch when transferring, because the patch remained in place, starting with version 2.x the dalwick cache remains in the original, if you don’t put check marks on the patch during the patch, because the patch disappears , since the android does not transfer the coke file with the application.

AT : Can you remove LuckyPatcher by after patch?
ABOUT : You can, just why?

AT : I decided to remove ads in games, nowhere did I remove them, what is wrong?
ABOUT : The program can, with a high probability, remove advertising and license verification only from those programs in which all of this is implemented by standard means

AT : I either have it every time I launch it, or when I update Luckpatcher, the root of the memory card is terribly cluttered with a bunch of text files. This is exactly from the fileskeeper. How to solve trabl?
ABOUT : Go into the settings of the patcher lacquer, and put the folder normal, I suppose you restored the settings through the titanium?

AT : Where does the program take hosts for the hosts file in the "block ads" menu ->"block ads"? And how does she do it? It appends to the existing or erases the existing and creates a new one?
ABOUT : Hosts takes from the file wired into the apk program, inserts them adding and enclosing in the tag of the beginning of the hosts the lacquer patcher and the end. Also deletes only what he himself inserted does not touch the rest, except for the option to clear the host file.

AT : After I did the odexation after each restart, it writes "Updating android, running programs." Tell me, please, what's the matter?
ABOUT : At startup, the android is looking for the dalwick cache from the application, but it is not there, since some application has already been clogged. When the tablet hangs for some time, it will figure everything out and start further, without having created the dalwick cache, since he does not need it.

AT : What makes a patch for Adobe Flash Player?
ABOUT : This patch makes the flash player appear to sites as a computer, not a phone.

AT : I indexed system applications and got "Android Update ... Application Launch" on every boot. After clicking "Clearing all fixes (odex) and backups," all patches have been posted, but "Android Update ... Launch Applications" remains. How to get rid of it?
ABOUT A: This happens because your system expects to see the davick cache of system applications, but it does not exist, since after you okexation you cleared it, this is the procedure. The only solution is to remove the coke from the cloaked applications.

AT : When you click "Create license file" where is this file created?
ABOUT : Each application has preferensy - is any recording application for yourself in the future, this is how the registry in windows. We check their license has preferensy, ie a record of their actions in which she recorded when the license was checked, whether it is true, when the check next time. So, varnishes patcher This file is located and enter there in an encrypted form, then you need an application that it thought that everything checks out and no longer needed. But the file can not be given to another person, because the data is encrypted unique dannami your devaysa, and therefore on the other device will not be considered valid.

AT : How to patch core.jar and service.jar on an sd card, and then build a firmware based on them or shove a manager into S-ON?
ABOUT : Picks needed to patch files or core.jar core.odex and services.jar or services.odex and write on your sd card devaysa where the patcher installed varnishes. Then go into the patcher varnishes, press on the bottom panel "to rebuild and install" and there in the browser files of your choosing. A menu will appear from one point to "patch the firmware file." Presses him and varnishes patcher do do do, to make an effort. As a result, it will be written message that the file is patched and renamed so it can now :) All the renamed file back rename and where to poke. Root is not necessary for all of this.
Just keep in mind that for firmware based on 4.4 KitKat may not work, everything is more complicated there. There you need to patch core.jar and generate a cokex file on its basis and only then replace it. Otherwise, the bootlap will be :) And there still need to patch core-libart.jar. To patch it, rename it to core.jar, and after the patch back to core-libart.jar.

AT : And what does the item in the tools mean to clone all system applications ??? Worse work smart will not?
ABOUT : Drag the entire delvik cache system applications (with classes.dex) of The Code in system / app (in general), it's important, imho, only if everyone is important in megabytes "data" (so far, in my opinion actually), but if you see the free memory "date" in the area of ​​~ 2GB, this procedure (as for me) - is impractical, because they do not have much memory in this action was released, and the system partition is not dimensionless, generally, and, if still flashing the Code, then every time you restart the phone will write: - "update Android" (not deadly, but annoying)

AT : What is Google InApp emulation for some apps and what is it for?
ABOUT : Billing to get up, you never know ... Without root it works in general with a meager amount of applications. With the root and the first patch applied, the android should work wherever the purchase of the patcher lacquer comes out, unless of course the application does not use online payment verification or other tricks ( Sample purchase window ).

AT : Lucky shows a yellow star (not a flower) against the type of application XXXXXXXXXXXXX, although I didn’t make any changes to this program, the question is why?
ABOUT : A star is a coke, a coke is not a change, but a coke file, which is often done by the creators of the firmware.

AT : What makes the new cat option. Did it appear in the "Intent to all apps" support patch?
ABOUT : "Intent distribution to all applications" - this is an option like "from a cannon to sparrows" :) For some applications that are not persistently redirected to the lacquer patcher, or rather to its emulation :)

AT : Prompt the path to the Lucky Patcher folder. I did not find the folder on the way mnt / sdcard
ABOUT : Lucky Patcher - Settings - About, the folder will be listed there.

AT : What does the option do - auto-launch for enabled app from widget "App disabler"?

ABOUT : Now when creating a widget to turn off any application, you can check the box to launch this application when you turn it on. For example, you created a Google Play disconnect with this checkbox, when you enable it, it will automatically start.

AT : In battery statistics, LP comes first. That is even more than the Android system itself. Why is that?
ABOUT : This is not a lacquer patcher, and your applications have made it that way :) It works only when the application requests information on purchases and licenses from it. If you, for example, remove the lacquer patcher, then exactly the same amount + the same number of batteries will be eaten by Google Play, because already it will constantly serve applications, and not the lacquer patcher. You cannot do anything with this consumption, this is what should be eaten at the request of all your applications :)
Detailed description of the functions
Application Functions:
  • Remove license check (Automatic mode): designed for always validity (correct) from the Google Market license. We all know the situation, when some manic Developer limits us to use the purchased applications without the Internet, it is logical that for example a browser or an Internet radio player, but it is not applicable to a simple player, solitaire or something similar to them. Since their workers do without the Internet? To do this, the function exists in the patcher. It certainly does not guarantee success, but often quite trivial developer communicates with Google Market-ohm, which gives us a chance for some success in the application of the application of the patch automatically (Auto). When the patch has finished, it will show the percentage of luck, if it is not 0, you can try to run the application and view the results (sometimes if the percentage of luck is too small, you need included Internet for a positive result when the application starts).
  • Uninstalling a license check (Manual Mode): Thus, in the automatic mode, you will fail, then you still have another chance - a manual mode (Manual). In this mode, the purpose of the application is scanned for all the objects similar to the object of the license, the problem lies in the fact that similar objects can be color table, permits, keystrokes, yeah whatever ... And this abundance of facilities necessary to find a single being license. How to do it? When you apply the manual mode will show a dialog where just need to click "Backup", to save a copy of the original state. Now select the object number 1 and press the button "~ Patch ~", and now we start button "Launch" and look whether the request for a license was lost when asked to repeat the license request Hit repeat with the included internet (often with a patch the wrong object application will be wild way to fail) if we did not work with this object, and the application does not become license, click to patcher "restore" dialog box to return everything to its original pristine condition and choose a different object and repeat the procedure ... and so on until until we achieve zhelaemog . Learning object number, you can tell it to others, so that they did not have to touch. (Most often need the included Internet for positive results)
  • Custom patch! (Custom patch): This patch written for a particular application with the result, which can be anything - it depends on the author of the patch. Applications that have the patch marked in yellow and has a duty to tapas menu item "Custom patch!". Custom patches are located in the folder / sdcard / Luckypatcher / and have the extension * .txt. If you want to use someone's custom patch for some applications, you just download a text file whose name ends and copy daddy / sdcard / Luckypatcher / and the next time the Luckypatcher-well, this application is highlighted in yellow, and you can apply the patch by clicking on "The patch for this program!".
  • Commit changes>Commit changes: it fixes the state of the application at the moment (exception is the user patch changing the library), for example: you have been tormented for a long time with the removal of the license in manual mode and would not like to lose the result with the next update of dalvik-cache system, then this is for you, click "Commit changes ->Commit changes ", and this state will always be fixed.
  • Commit changes->Remove commit (for app update): This may be necessary when you start installing a new version for an application with fixed changes, Google Play or Android OS, and you swear that there is not enough free space or memory to install, but this is not so. This is due to the fix file, and to install a new version, it must be removed. This is the function involved.
  • Patch on reboot (Patch on reboot!): With this feature, you can add a specific patch to the BootList. This function is useful to you if for some reason the function "Committing changes>Commit Changes to the original, depriving you of the changes made during the patch. To at least somehow protect yourself from this, you must click "Patch on reboot->User patch ". Then your library will be patched every time the device is rebooted. If, for some strange reason, the" Do not commit changes "works on applications with automatically deleted licenses or advertisements, then you can add them to the patch upon reboot.

Luckypatcher settings:
  • BootList!: is located in the application settings, when selected, a list of all applications that Luckypatcher patches when loading the device will be displayed. In the status line to the application, types of patches are written, which are applied to it when the device is booted, to remove the application from autoload, you just need to tap it.
  • Problem solving->Refresh Busybox: - for those who have a curve for the root, this can sometimes help ... link to the market for the update Busybox (need version 1.19.2).
  • Problem solving->Clearing all fixes and copies: - as I already wrote, the application to which the "Fix Changes" was applied has problems installing apk of the new version. But if you have already deleted the old version of the application, but the memory shortage error remains, you can’t tap it and remove the fix. To do this, this option is made, it will remove all the fixes from all applications and make the installation possible, and at the same time backups from the dalwick cache will clear.
  • Problem solving->Cleaning dalvik-cache and rebooting: - just erases the whole dalvik-cache for user applications and reboots the device so that all the garbage from there bangs at once :)

Other:
  • Star: It means that the application is fixed, when you delete a fixation, the star will go out, but there may be inaccuracies in its work.

The reasons why the crack made by this program can fly away
1. Firmware update.
2. Cleaning the delvik cache in user recovery.
3. Installing mods that change files in the system / framework folder - batteries, shutdown menu - this also leads to the re-creation of the delvik cache.
4. It is also noted that every 1-2 weeks dalvik-cache is updated, and this leads to the fact that the patch disappears.

If this happens, the patch must be reapplied. And do not forget to add successfully patched applications to the boot list (BootList). This will solve the problem with the disappearance of the patch when the device is rebooted.
Solving all sorts of problems with Luckypatcher
Problem: The patcher writes to you that your root is incorrect, although other applications requiring root rights work without problems: Luckypatcher uses root slightly "deeper" and therefore various kinds of flaws in your root can interfere with the patcher's proper operation.
Decision: First try installing Titanium Backup, it will check your root rights on the first start, and if something goes wrong, you will be asked to fix it or not. Click Yes (correct). If this does not help, then you need to update busybox. Alternatively, you can do it from here. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.j...e=search_result . You can get to this link by choosing in Luckypatcher "Problem solving->Update Busybox ".
As another solution, I can advise you to install® SuperSU. It helped some people.

Problem: I treated the Luckypatcher application, now I want to buy, and in the market it is written that the application has already been purchased, what should I do?
Decision: It will only help to create a new account and purchase on its behalf, some people even reinstalled the firmware on the device - this does not help.
Another option: you need to install the old version of the market (1.x) and buy what you want.
If it did not help, then we read here.Buying paid programs in the Market

Problem: I am trying to install a new version of the application, and they write to me in reply that there is not enough space for installation, although this is not the case, there is plenty of it.
Decision: The reason for this can be the "Commitment of Changes" applied to the application, it prevents it from finally being established. To solve this problem, you need to open Luckypatcher to tap on the application with which the problems and select "Commit changes ->Remove commit (to update the application) ". If the application has long been removed and there is no possibility to tap it, then the" Problem solving ->Cleaning of all fixes and cut. copies "- all fixing and all the backups for all applications will be removed, which will lead to a complete loss of changes for all applications, but it will help to solve the problem of mounting a new version Avoid this global process can be even removing the image file changes manually Go to the folder where the.. lay before the file * .apk remote application (the default is / data / app /) and look there a file with the name of the application and with the extension ODEX, removing it, the problem will be solved, but in any case, do not delete these files in the folder / system / app /, the consequences can be Fatal nye.
Creating a custom patch (Custom patch) -Added condition for work under ART
ATTENTION! to your patch works by the ART, we can not completely remove the jumping or make them absolute, as in this case, is the code in which the optimizer can not get (hanging code), and it falls with a critical error in the optimization. To avoid this, you must replace jumping conditional transitions that always work. For example, if you need to be sure to jump into some place, then replace the jump there on the if-eq v0, v0 (in bytes is 32 ?? 00 ??). If you do not have to jump in a certain place, you can put a jump there if-ne v0, v0 (in bytes is 33 ?? 00 ??) and see for yourself how you can replace the equivalent.

1. The text file must be named the same as the package program ... For example, for Titanium Backup you need to create the following file name: com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.txt (be sure to follow the upper and lower case letters from the name of the package, otherwise it will not find (linux is its mother) ).
2. In the body of the file we write approximately in this form (the delimiter is only a single space, otherwise the error will produce):
[BEGIN]
This custom patch adds a rosette to Keramidas teeth. ver.4.4.4

[CLASSES]
{"search": "15 01 00 30 ** 20 ** ** 31 ** 20 ** ** ** ** R0 R1 R2 R3 R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 12 ** R11 R12 R13 0E 00"}
{"search": "10 ** ** ** ** 0C 01 1A 04 R14 R15 1A 05 00 00 72 30 ** ** ** ** 0C 04"}
{"search": "0C 01 1A 03 ** ** 72 30 R16 ** ** ** 72 10"}

{"original": "12 01 22 00 ** 04 ** W0 ** W2 ** W3 22 02 ** 04"}
{"replaced": "** 11 ** ** ** ** W16 ** W16 ** W16 ** ** ** ** **"}

{"original": "0c 07 ** ** ** ** ** ** 38 ** ** ** 70"}
{"replaced": "** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** W11 W11 W11 W11 **"}

{"original": "12 ** 12 ** 6a ** ** ** 38 ** ** **"}
{"replaced": "** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** 00 00 00 00"}

[LIB]
{"name": "libtitanium.so"}
{"original": "00 ** 50 e2"}
{"replaced": "e1"}

{"original": "01 0c 80 e2"}
{"replaced": "00 00 a0 e1"}

[END]
Congratulations! Program cracked!
Run Titanium Backup and check License State!
Good Luck!
Chelpus

Let me explain now that there where ... I really think those who need have already understood ....:

So:

[BEGIN] - the start label, all text after it and before the first field [CLASSES] [LIB] or [END] will be displayed at the beginning of the patch log for the user.
[CLASSES] - here come the lines for the patch classes.dex. They can be search (search) and original-replacement (original-replaced).

search field - searches for bytes in the positions marked R [0,1,2,3, ...], where the number is the cell number where the bytes are saved (the cell numbers must go in order from 0 onwards and should not be repeated).
For example:
{"search": "0C 01 1A 03 ** ** 72 30 R0 R1 R2 ** ** ** 72 10"}
means that the bytes on those positions will be stored in R0, R1, R2. Now that they are found and saved, you can use them in replacement replacement patterns, only replacing R with W:
{"original": "12 ** 12 ** 6a ** W0 W1 38 ** ** **"}
{"replaced": "** W2 W0 W1 ** ** ** ** 00 00 00 00"}
here ** - means any byte, W0, W1, W2 are saved bytes in search, everything else is just HEX bytes. The number of bytes of origanal and replaced must be the same. And be sure to remember that the dalwick cache bytes and classes.dex are not all the same, you can make sure of this by copying the dalvik-cache file to your computer and opening it in IDA Pro.
[ODEX] - instead of the identifier [CLASSES], you can use this. Then the classes.dex changes will not be saved to dalvik-cache, where they periodically disappear when the cache is updated by the system, but in a separate file from the odex extension next to the apk application, which will capture all changes and leave the original dalvik-cache intact - this is the case if the application checks it.
[LIB] - this means that the lines for the library's patch will go on this program, name is the name of the library.
[END] - identifier of the end of patterns from patches, all text from the next line will be displayed with a successful program patch.

In general, everything is edited, save and throw the file com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.txt in the directory / sdcard / LuckyPatcher / ...
Everything, now the program is highlighted in yellow and you can apply this patch to it.

If you want to write a patch at once for a whole series of programs of one company, then at the end of the user patch file name, you can use the identifier _% ALL%, for example, the patch name for all SVOX votes will look like this: com.svox.classic.langpack_% ALL % .txt
If anything, ask questions :) Good luck :)
more about patchesAutomatic creation of patches from the original and patched file
An example of using the advertisement patch via the AdsBlockList_user_edit.txt file
With this file, everything is simple.
Templates to block sites are added to each new line, as in hosts, only the host is looking for a complete match, and here you can specify in part. For example, you can try to compile:AdsBlockList_user_edit.txt:
.ads.
.ad.
.reklama.
.flurry.
.google.analitics.

And all the lines inside the apk, which contain any of these templates, will be redone, so that they can not be reached on the Internet. But I want to note that all the lines inside the apk change, not the site names themselves, and therefore, how I compiled it for example, most likely will lead to the application crash, as components and other things get messed up. It is better to do more authentic, so as not to kill the interface elements:
.ads.google.com
ad.media.google.com

etc.

And we must understand that a very large number of templates will make the patch sooooo long, and maybe lead to the application crashing during a patch due to lack of memory, and therefore compose them competently and in a small amount.
How to use virtual folders (Problem solving->Virtual folders)
I created for myself, because everything is there for those who understand ... Let me explain with an example. For example, I have a sdcard, the largest folder is / sdcard / Android /, because all games and applications often throw their cache there. At some point, the place on the sdcard I ran out. How to release?
I also have an external 64GB sd card in my device, the path to which is on my device / sdcard / external_sd /.
I create an Android folder on / sdcard / externa_sd. Now I copy all files from / sdcard / Android / to / sdcard / external_sd / Android / in some file explorer.
After that, all files from / sdcard / Android / can be deleted so that the space is free.
Now our task is for applications to see their caches in the / sdcard / Android / folder, but we deleted them, how to display files from / sdcard / external_sd / Android / to / sdcard / Android /?
We go to the lacquer patcher, choose the "problem solving" ->"Virtual Folders" ->"Add new virtual folder".
There we drive in the "Data folder:" / sdcard / external_sd / Android /, and in the "Virtual data folder" we drive / sdcard / Android /. And click "Create a virtual folder."
All is ready. We go to some file with the explorer in / sdcard / Android / and see there files from / sdcard / external_sd / Android /. Physically, they lie on the external card, and virtually they are visible to everyone in / sdcard / Android /, but for applications it doesn’t matter.

I have here omitted the root folder / mnt / in all directories for better perception of information. On my device, the paths to the folders look like / mnt / sdscard / ....
>>>>QUESTIONS FOR THE MODIFIED GOOGLE PLAY!<<<<
AT : What is a modified Google Play for?
ABOUT : This is a market mod in which the license check library (LVL) is changed, i.e. now it responds to the application that its license is correct, if Google receives a negative answer about the license. This means that if you download the original unchanged version of the application (for example, from this forum), it will work as legally purchased. It even works offline, i.e. when there is no internet on the device.
In simple terms - when an application asks for a license, it will try to deceive it and say that the license is correct and it may not be outraged when working.

AT : How can I install a modified Google Play?
ABOUT : Download and install Google Installer. Run it and follow the instructions. either through the lacquer patcher himself.

AT : Ie programs still have to buy? Only then will they get the money back for them, but what about the program? I thought it allows you to download paid, or make the demo version fully functional. Then the meaning of the patcher ...?
ABOUT : The point is that installing an application that no one can hack, there is another chance that it will work without a bitch without a hitch. If you do not need it, then the modified market is probably not needed. Only LVL has been fixed in the market (license check library)

AT : The market began to produce errors after I decided to patch the core + with core.jar I agreed, the market is broken. What to do?
ABOUT : If the market has odex, try removing it with a lacquer patcher. Alternatively, still cleaning the dalvik-cache can help.

AT : I have a broken market 4.1.6. I tried to apply a custom patch 240dpi 3.10.9-4.x to it, as well as a patch 240 to GSF (there are two of them - I tried both in turn). However, something is somehow apparently not happening to me, because some applications still remain "not supported", and many of them were previously supported. actually the question out loud - what exactly did I do wrong (s)? Freedom deleted, wiped caches and data ...
ABOUT : Yes, the reason is in the market itself, it makes more and more categories by which it filters applications, and by which developers can filter. This used to play the role of only dpi and location, now these conditions are much more (type of graphics accelerator and other joys are now taken into account). Multi dpi will not help you with these applications, since they are forbidden to download for other reasons.

AT : The broken market 3 stopped working, deleted it, put it again - it does not work. Writes: "Connection timeout expired." Repeat. What to do?
ABOUT : Freedom turn off. Go into it and click on the stop, or in the lacquer patcher click on "Block ads" on the bottom panel and select "clear the hosts file from all entries" and restart.

AT : If I do not have LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS installed and I want to install the hacked GooglePlay 4.1.10 Original by copying to the system folder with the replacement of the old one, will it work for me?
ABOUT : With the help of Lucky Patcher, you need to patch the Android core (core.jar). Without these kernel patches, broken market will not work. Then you can take down Lucky Patcher if you don’t need it.

AT : If I patch core.jar and install it, and then delete a broken market, will I still have an eternal answer about the correct license?
ABOUT : No, they work in pairs, without the market core.jar will not help.

AT : And when installing a hacked Play Market (in an easy way), will it be necessary to have an attached bank card for making purchases or will it create it (like a "free card")?
ABOUT : You need to have a real tethered card. When buying a prog, money will be deducted from it, and if the program is canceled, it will be returned to the card, but the application will not be removed from the body.

AT : How to use a hacked Google player .... I do not understand at all, I reset it, I deleted my card from the payment, and he offers me a new card when I buy it
ABOUT : First you buy what you need for real, then you make a money back. The program remains

AT : Why the market does not download anything? Writes some server error ...
ABOUT : All questions related to the performance of the market, please solve in acc. topic - Google Play - Technical Issues

AT : If you delete a hacked Google play, will it affect the system somehow?
ABOUT : Not. you will simply be left without a market :)

AT : Does a broken market conflict with freedoom?
ABOUT : No, and the accompanying patches of core.jar make it even more effective. You can run applications without going into freedom.

AT : Is it possible to make a broken market with the original icon?
ABOUT : The installation file is a regular archive, open it for example with a winrar and see a bunch of pictures there ... find the ones you need and replace them with yours, and then you simply drop this archive onto the device and install it as a normal program.

AT : How to get back the standard play market?
ABOUT : Install over the original one manually or through the patcher menu

AT : Removing a hacked market or installing on top of the original, nothing will happen to the device?
ABOUT : No, it will not happen. But UNKNOWN programs will request a purchase.

AT : And, let's say, when a market with a new core.jar comes out, does it just become normal again, not hacked, or does Nafik break down and stop working at all?
ABOUT : There is no core.jar in the market, it is a file of your system, it can become original when updating the firmware. If core.jar is not patched, then the market mod does not work.

AT : After installing the broken market, the games began to crash. At this, a dialog box appears: "An error has occurred in such an application!". What have I done wrong or is it in the market?
ABOUT : Perhaps core.jar is not patched or only dalwick cache was patched, and then it was updated to the original one. Try the latest version of the patcher lacquer patch core, jar
This is on the menu ->Android patches>There, put two checkmarks and click patch. Or, alternatively, if core.jar was cloned during installation, then those applications that have a yellow star need to be re-patched.

AT : Tell me what you need to patch so that the Market stops spontaneously installing the application "google play services"
ABOUT : Nothing. He installed, installs and will install. Services are an integral part of the Market and only in order not to load the hardware when Market is launched, they now go separately.

AT : After installing through the hacked Google Installer market, can I delete the application "Install the hacked market"?
ABOUT : Yes

AT : How to cancel this purchase after purchasing a program in the market?
ABOUT : Button "return payment" on the program page. Sticks there for 15 minutes from the date of payment

AT : Can I roll back to the normal Google market?
ABOUT : In the installer for Google Play, four market options to choose from does not suggest?

AT : If I install the hacked Google market, it will not create problems with the account (for example: some applications will not be installed)?
ABOUT : Everything will be as always, only one moment will change, if the answer comes from Google that the application installed on your device is unlicensed, it is replaced by the same message, but with a note that there is a license and it is correct.

AT : The patch on Google Play flies after rebooting the phone. What could be the reason?
ABOUT : Try using a lacquer patcher to make a patch for core.jar, and when you ask if you need to patch it, you will agree, I think it will help.

AT : And how will purchased programs in the market work with a hacked market?
ABOUT : Just as with the original market

AT : After rebooting, the market changes to standard. What to do?
ABOUT : Delete the market in general, and then install it with an installer, broken, then it will be fine.

AT : Why don't they see updates in the broken market?
ABOUT : I see everything - without a clue why you don’t.

AT : Market writes: connection is missing, repeat. What to do?
ABOUT : Launch Freedom, press the menu, on the left, click the Stop button and press it.

AT : How to enter the market after removing the lacquer patcher without any kind of Freedom, etc.?
ABOUT : Log in to Google Chrome on your device, then to your browser settings and log in through your account. He will do the rest himself.

AT : Put Hacked GooglePlay 4.1.10 Clear, but when you buy something or money and the subsequent attempt to return the money, they will not be returned. What can be wrong?
ABOUT A: Depends on your bank, maybe they will reach tomorrow or on weekdays when bank employees work.

AT : What is the difference between a simple way to install a broken market from a complex one? In the end, what's the difference?
ABOUT : No, just sometimes on some devices it may not work. Well, or if people do not trust for example, what the nistaller is doing there, then it can be difficult to go through.

AT : Going the easy way, downloading GooglePlay.Installer.apk (05/30/13), launching Installing a hacked marker, starts to check Core.jar. Almost immediately I get the answer - "Core.jar is not patched - Hacked Google Play will not work. Please run" Set Hacked Token "again and give it root-rights (perhaps there are errors in root-rights or an unknown core.jar).
ABOUT : I advise you to put the market with the latest lacquer patcher (starting from version 3.4.3), otherwise the old patch templates core.jar are used in the installer of the market, because when you patch lacquers with the patcher he does not find them, so he is not aware of them. The procedure is simple: go to the lacquer patcher, click on the panel “Install Market Mod” at the bottom, choose the right one and wait, after all operations you will have the patched core.jar and the market.

AT : I have a broken market, I order games with the help of a master card, I make a refund and the game remains, but for some reason a refund does not come from some games, although a letter arrives that the funds will be returned. Two days have passed, and the funds have not been returned. Do not know what's the matter?
ABOUT : This is more a question for your bank, it deals with it ...
A more detailed description of user patches for GooglePlay in LuckyPatcher
  • disable.selfupdate.3.10.9.com.android.vending.txt Removes the auto-update of the market, well, so that the battery does not eat on the constant checks for updates. For me, this is insanity, but there are situations where it is necessary, not everyone wants to update the market.
  • no_restrictions.3.10.9.com.android.vending.txt - It removes regional restrictions, well, it's impossible to download it in your country or it cannot be bought .. The patch is not mine, therefore it works or not, I cannot guarantee.
  • 240dpi.3.10.9.com.android.vending.txt - It is deceiving the market saying that you have a device with 240dpi, this is for those who changed their dpi to a non-standard one and their applications have stopped showing.

Description of the features of the modified Google Play
  • In this mode of the market, the license verification library (LVL) is changed, now it responds to the application that its license is correct if a negative answer about the license comes from Google. This means that if you download the original unchanged version of the application (for example, from this forum), it will work as legally purchased. It even works offline, i.e. when there is no internet on the device.
  • Changed button "Return payment". Now, after pressing it, the application remains on your device, and the money is returned. But remember that you can only return the application once. When you buy the second time, he will not offer you to already refuse with the button "Return Payment". The application for which the money was returned is not updated on Google Play itself, you need to look for new versions on the Internet in the forums.
  • The auto update of the market is disabled, i.e. it will not update itself until you manually reinstall it yourself.
  • In this fashionDO NOT DOWNLOAD FREE PAID APPS!
  • This type of application cheating may not work with online checks on developer servers and other tricks (this is not a panacea).
  • Billing from Google works in the original mode without any changes.

Easy way to install hacked Google Play
  • Launch Lucky Patcher and select "Install Market Mod" on the bottom panel.
  • Select the desired version of the market and click "Install".
  • If there were no errors, you will be notified. That the market is installed, but you need to patch core.jar - click "Yes."
  • If your core.jar is deodexed, you will be asked to clothe it (there will be two reboots, otherwise one).
  • Everything is ready, it should work.

Difficult way to install hacked Google Play
For a hacked market to work, you need to use both Android kernel patches from Lucky Patcher.
  • Open the Lucky Patcher, click "Android kernel patches" (this is in the menu where the "settings", "about the program" and so on).
  • Put the top two checkboxes.
  • Click to patch. (if you ask about odexation, then press "Yes" if you are not afraid and there is a backup. You can press NO, then only the dalwick cache will be patched (but this patch will fly off when clearing the dalwick cache or when this cache is updated by the system)).
  • The device will reboot, everything is ready, now you can proceed to the installation of a modified Google Play.
  • Install my Market mod over the existing one (If the kernel patches are not made, it will not be installed or will work incorrectly).
  • Everything, now all applications (even without the included Internet) will receive a positive response about the license from the market.
  • It will not work with billing (Trial, purchase from the application or when checking through a proxy, without the participation of the market on the device).

Additional Information
  • GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE PROGRAM
  • LuckyPatcher emulation scheme
  • The results of the patch are NOT saved using Titanium Backup and any other backups.
  • For the positive effect of the patches, the installed GooglePlay (Google market) with the valid account entered into it and the Internet turned on when you first launch the target application is required.
  • To bypass the protection from Lucky Patcher by PackageName set - version with a modified package name (to install, you must remove the system application com.android.protips (Android User Guide))
  • For those who can not put the most modified GooglePlay - install Google Installer.
  • If there are problems with the market, try to solve them here:GOOGLE PLAY Market - Technical issues
  • How to make firmware with patched core.jar and add modified GooglePlay there?look herehere is considered a simpler option® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 32787170)
  • Modified GooglePlay works in the usual unmodified mode with billing, i.e. trials, purchases from applications, licensing through a proxy without participation of the market installed on the device will be positive for official use, in other words, if you paid for them by credit card :)
  • Lucky Patcher and ART (4.4)

Post has been editedDimar - 11.12.17, 10:51

Rep: (48)
Past versions
6.x-7.x

Version 7.5.8
Version 7.4.5 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 77417059)
Version 7.4.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 77392661)
Version 7.4.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post cz3ch # 76606101)
Version 7.3.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 76287415)
Version 7.3.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 75639793)
Version 7.3.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 75395165)
Version 7.3.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 75166923)
Version 7.3.5 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Aleksey_52 # 75089845)
Version 7.3.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 74966967)
Version 7.3.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 74821270)
Version 7.3.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 74767735)
Version 7.3.0 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 74673838)
Version 7.2.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 73182256)
Version 7.2.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 72773855)
Version 7.2.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 72744959)
Version 7.2.5 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 72550396)
Version 7.2.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 72475368)
Version 7.2.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 72436276)
Version 7.2.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 72193765)
Version: 7.2.1 Message №31956, author Alex0047
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 71792069)
Lucky Patcher 7.1.8
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 71759058)
Lucky Patcher 7.1.6
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 71500243)
Lucky Patcher 7.1.5
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 71350796)
Lucky Patcher 7.1.4
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 71280197)
Lucky Patcher 7.1.2
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 71012882)
Lucky Patcher 7.0.8 Message No. 311149, author Alex0047
Lucky Patcher 7.0.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 70251769)
Lucky Patcher 7.0.5 Message №30870, author Alex0047
Lucky Patcher 7.0.4
Lucky Patcher 7.0.3.apk
Lucky Patcher 7.0.2.apk
Lucky Patcher 7.0.1.apk
Lucky Patcher 7.0.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.9.9.5.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.9.9.4.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.9.9.3.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.9.9.2.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.9.9.1.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.9.8.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.9.7.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.9.6.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.9.5.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.9.4.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.9.3.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.9.2.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.9.1.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.9.0.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.8.8.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.8.7.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.8.6.apk
Lucky Patcher 6.8.5.apk
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.8.4
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.8.2
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.8.1
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.8.0
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.7.9
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.7.8
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.7.7
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.7.6
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.7.4
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.7.3
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.7.2
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.7.1
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.7.0
Version 6.6.9
Version 6.6.8
Version 6.6.7
Version 6.6.6.1
Version 6.6.5.1
Version 6.6.4
Version 6.6.3
Version 6.6.2
Version 6.6.0
Version 6.5.9
Version 6.5.8
Version 6.5.8 Mod
Version 6.5.7
Mod 6.5.7
Version 6.5.6
Mod 6.5.6
Version Lucky Patcher 6.5.5
Version 6.5.4
Version 6.5.3
Version 6.5.2
Version 6.5.1
Version 6.4.9
Version 6.4.8
version 6.4.7
Clone Mod 6.6.0
Clone Mode 6.5.9
Clone Mod 6.5.8
Clone Mod 6.5.7
Clone Mod 6.5.6
Clone Mod 6.5.5
Clone-Mod 6.5.4
Clone-Mod 6.5.3
Version 6.5
LuckyPatcher-6.5.3 with a modified package name
LuckyPatcher-6.5.2 with a modified package name
Clone-Mod v6.5.2
LuckyPatcher-6.5.1 with a modified package name
Clone mod 6.5
With a modified package name 6.4.9
Clone mod 6.4.9
Mod version 6.4.9
Lucky patcher clone mod
Lucky patcher clone mod
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.4.6
LuckyPatcher_6.4.6 with a modified package name
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.4.5
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.4.4
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.4.3
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.4.2
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.4.1 build 1399
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.3.9
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.3.8
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.3.7
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.3.6
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.3.5
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.3.4
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.3.3
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.3.2
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.3.1
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.3.0
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.2.9
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.2.8
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.2.7)
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.2.6
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.2.4
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.2.3
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.2.2
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.2.1
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.1.9
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.1.8
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.1.7
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.1.6
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.1.5
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.1.4
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.1.3
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.1.2
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.1.1
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.1.0
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.0.9
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.0.8
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.0.7
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.0.6
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.0.5
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS 6.0.4
Version: 6.0.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post by maksnogin # 47103405)
Version: 6.0.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 47049560)
Version: 6.0.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 46964245)
version 6.0.0: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 46900487)
5.x
version 5.9.9: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 46756222)
version 5.9.8: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post vutak # 46635764)
version 5.9.7: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 46629742)
version 5.9.6: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 46439206)
version 5.9.5: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 46195685)
version 5.9.4: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 45974819)
version 5.9.3: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post vutak # 45700712)
version 5.9.2: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 45558121)
version 5.9.1: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...cky+Patcher+v5.9.1.apk
version 5.9.0: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Giacomino # 45394574)
version 5.8.9: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 45367706)
version 5.8.8: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 45190458)
version 5.8.7: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 45054752)
version 5.8.6: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Giacomino # 45034152)
version 5.8.5: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 44785281)
version 5.8.4: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 44763326)
version 5.8.3: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post by Giacomino # 44554887)
version 5.8.2: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post kljovyj # 44459392)
version 5.8.1: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Vetal`M # 44120274)
version 5.8.0: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post pyshnyi # 43957469)
version 5.7.9: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Vetal`M # 43902554)
version 5.7.8: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post vovanKARPO # 43849455)
version 5.7.7: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post ogo2012 # 43733065)
version 5.7.6: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post by vovanKARPO # 43693663)
version 5.7.5: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post by vovanKARPO # 43644701)
version 5.7.4: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Pasha 77 # 43499612)
version 5.7.3: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Pasha 77 # 43488088)
version 5.7.2: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 43404989)
version 5.7.1: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 43326120)
version 5.7.0: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 42875663)
version 5.6.9: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 42823900)
version 5.6.8: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 41134789)
version 5.6.7: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 41028759)
version 5.6.6: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 40847270)
version 5.6.5: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 40285175)
version 5.6.4: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 40234460)
version 5.6.3: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 39950253)
version 5.6.2: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 39927980)
version 5.6.1: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 39880538)
version 5.6.0: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 39801761)
version 5.5.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 39774179)
version 5.5.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 39758135)
version 5.5.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 39325711)
version 5.5.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 39304822)
version 5.5.5 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 39276290)
version 5.5.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 39273605)
version 5.5.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Pasha 77 # 38970131)
version 5.5.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 38863859)
version 5.5.0 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 38727687)
version 5.5.0 with the modified package name on com.android.protips: [attachment = "5973361: LuckyPatcher.apk"]
version 5.4.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post utf8 # 38562937)
version 5.4.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 38507788)
Lucky Patcher v5.4.6 non Xposed
version 5.4.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post Alex0047 # 38048629)
version 5.4.5 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 37881154)
version 5.4.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 37850707)
version 5.4.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 37495008)
version 5.4.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 37341028)
version 5.4.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 37209912)
version 5.4.0 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 37197347)
version 5.3.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 37080856)
version 5.3.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 36974967)
version 5.3.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 36890676)
version 5.3.5 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 36807244)
version 5.3.4 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 36805121)
version 5.3.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 36682962)
version 5.3.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 36488163)
version 5.3.0 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 36263582)
version 5.2.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 36262608)
version 5.2.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 36215633)
version 5.2.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 36212617)
version 5.2.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 36198665)
version 5.2.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 36191387)
version 5.2.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 36135461)
version 5.2.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35982342)
version 5.2.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35959411)
version 5.2.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35908185)
version 5.2.0 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35859192)
version 5.1.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35806560)
version 5.1.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35806560)
version 5.1.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35661967)
version 5.1.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35614133)
version 5.1.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35514557)
version 5.1.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35424720)
version 5.1.0 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35386244)
version 5.0.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35368749)
version 5.0.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35277859)
version 5.0.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35253903)
version 5.0.5 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35250264)
version 5.1.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35476355)
version 5.1.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35445962)
version 5.0.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35302819)
version 5.0.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35243967)
version 5.0.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35233027)
version 5.0.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35177630)
4.x
version 4.9.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35154456)
version 4.9.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35135163)
version 4.9.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35129139)
version 4.9.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35086512)
version 4.9.5 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 35080298)
version 4.9.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34928289)
version 4.9.3 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34866140)
version 4.9.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34841679)
version 4.9.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34839274)
version 4.9.0 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34811303)
version 4.8.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34766280)
version 4.8.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34742518)
version 4.8.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34740523)
version 4.8.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34720138)
version 4.8.5 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34718520)
version 4.8.4 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34695221)
version 4.8.3 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34650633)
version 4.8.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34571147)
version 4.8.1 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34550235)
version 4.8.0 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34530991)
version 4.7.9 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34517323)
version 4.7.8 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34451450)
version 4.7.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34429189)
version 4.7.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34425782)
version 4.7.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34395234)
version 4.7.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34370552)
version 4.7.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34320337)
version 4.7.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34312488)
version 4.7.0 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34228249)
version 4.6.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34220504)
version 4.6.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34172341)
version 4.6.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34092847)
version 4.6.5 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 34016836)
version 4.6.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33978280)
version 4.6.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33973154)
version 4.6.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33953351)
version 4.6.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33930836)
version 4.5.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33884186)
version 4.5.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33838769)
version 4.5.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33793422)
version 4.5.5.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33787424)
version 4.5.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33768575)
version 4.5.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33732171)
version 4.5.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33701905)
version 4.5.0 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33681120)
version 4.4.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33657832)
version 4.4.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33634906)
version 4.4.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33612286)
version 4.4.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33565343)
version 4.4.5.2 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33435675)
version 4.4.5 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33015860)
version 4.4.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 32846977)
version 4.4.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 32791061)
version 4.3.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 32597673)
version 4.3.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 32548687)
version 4.3.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 32404781)
version 4.3.5 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 32063099)
version 4.3.4 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 31657774)
version 4.3.3 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 31614107)
version 4.3.2 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 31481267)
version 4.3.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 30750474)
version 4.3.0 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...+v4.3.0.build.1156.apk
version 4.2.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 30562603)
version 4.2.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 30357623)
version 4.2.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 30334808)
version 4.2.5 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 30211129)
version 4.2.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 30164052)
version 4.2.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 30150213)
version 4.2.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 30087537)
version 4.2.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 30054856)
version 4.2.0 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 30012503)
version 4.1.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 29748717)
version 4.1.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 29728874)
version 4.1.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 29681404)
version 4.1.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 29609972)
version 4.1.5 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 29604291)
version 4.1.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 29462059)
version 4.1.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 29439155)
version 4.1.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 29434980)
Version 4.1.1 with a modified package name from Opera-fan
version 4.1.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 29293252)
version 4.1.0 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 29220789)
version 4.0.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 29170785)
version 4.0.8 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...cky+Patcher+v4.0.8.apk
version 4.0.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 29140826)
version 4.0.2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...LuckyPatcher_4.0.2.apk
version 4.0.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 29078486)
version 4.0.0 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 28937490)
2.x-3.x
version 3.9.9.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 28831803)
version 3.9.7 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 28540979)
version 3.9.6 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 28513199)
version 3.9.5 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 28271987)
version 3.9.4 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 28265209)
version 3.9.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27926542)
version 3.9.2 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27898531)
version 3.9.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27862957)
version 3.9.0 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27769700)
version 3.8.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27744258)
version 3.8.8 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3893070/Lucky+Patcher+v3.8.8.apk
version 3.8.7 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27712522)
version 3.8.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27689983)
version 3.8.5 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27682799)
version 3.8.3 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27583503)
version 3.8.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27566370)
version 3.8.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27513253)
version 3.8.0 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27471565)
version 3.7.9 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27412710)
version 3.7.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27393442)
version 3.7.7 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27333501)
version 3.7.6 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27312888)
version 3.7.5.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27250758)
version 3.7.4: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27141626)
version 3.7.3: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27122773)
version 3.7.2.1: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27083363)
version 3.7.1: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 27013809)
version 3.7.0: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 26772123)
version 3.6.9.1: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 26632694)
version 3.6.9: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 26629507)
version 3.6.8.1: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 26539498)
version 3.6.8: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 26483372)
version 3.6.7: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 26334112)
version 3.6.5: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 26182416)
version 3.6.4: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 26153730)
version 3.6.3: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 26133326)
version 3.6.2.1: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 25994904)
version 3.6.0: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 25638368)
version 3.5.9: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 25448939)
version 3.5.8: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 24945675)
version 3.5.7: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 24942500)
version 3.5.6: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 24814009)
version 3.5.5: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 24715715)
version 3.5.4: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 24535364)
version 3.5.2: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 24420862)
version 3.5.1: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 24139614)
version 3.5.0: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 24057672)
version 3.4.9: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 23932928)
version 3.4.7: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 23850395)
version 3.4.6: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3241758/LuckyPatcher_3.4.6.apk
version 3.4.5: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3168094/Lucky+Patcher_3.4.5.apk
version 3.4.4: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3165406/LuckyPatcher+3.4.4.apk
version 3.4.3: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 23244338)
version 3.4.2: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 23223568)
version 3.4.1: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 23173170)
version 3.4.0: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 23132166)
version 3.3.9: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 23073553)
version 3.3.8: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3126342/Lucky_Patcher_3.3.8.apk
version 3.3.7: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 22961962)
version 3.3.6: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 22940692)
version 3.3.5: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 22880828)
version 3.3.4: ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 22794443)
Version: 3.3.3 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 22767628)
Version: 3.3.2 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 22706183)
Version: 3.3.1 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 22583548)
Version: 3.3.0 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 22464053)
Version: 3.2.9 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 22411768)
Version: 3.2.8 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 22395429)
Version: 3.2.7 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3019055/Lucky_Patcher-1022.apk
Version: 3.2.6 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 22298132)
Version: 3.2.5 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 22260941)
Version: 3.2.3 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 22236274)
Version: 3.2.2 ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 22203763)
version: 3.1.9 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2975522/LuckyPatcher+3.1.9.apk
version: 3.1.7 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2969280/Lucky_Patcher_3.1.7.apk
version: 3.1.5 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2935477/Lucky+Patcher+3.1.5+.apk
version: 3.1.4 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2922700/Lucky+Patcher++3.1.4.apk
Version: 3.0.6 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2878660/LuckyPatcher+ 3.0.0.apk
Version: 3.0.5 beta //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2874571/LuckyPatcher3.0.5.apk
version: 3.0.4 beta //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2869598/LuckyPatcher+ 3.0.0+beta.apk
Version: 3.0.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2862656/LuckyPatcher+ 3.0.0.apk
Version: 2.9.6 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2824582/LuckyPatcher+2.9.6.apk
version: 2.9.5 В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 21154356)
version: 2.9.4 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2800135/Lucky_Patcher_2.9.4.apk
Version: 2.9.3 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2780478/Lucky_Patcher_2.9.3.apk
version: 2.9.2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2775123/LuckyPatcher+2.9.2.apk
Version: 2.8.9.1 LuckyPatcher 2.8.9.1.apk
version: 2.8.9 com.dimonvideo.luckypatcher.apk

Hacked GooglePlay

Market
GooglePlay 6.0.0 (updated on 11/13/15) + Installer: Google Play (Post iva37 # 44499450)
GooglePlay 5.9.12 (updated on 08/18/15) + Installer: Google Play (Post iva37 # 42986038)
GooglePlay 5.8.11 (updated on 08/18/15) + Installer: Google Play (Post iva37 # 42294920)
GooglePlay 5.3.5 (updated 3/5/15) + Installer: Google Play (Post Henry1 # 38463298)
GooglePlay 5.2.12 (updated on 02/02/15) + Installer: Google Play (Post Alex0047 # 37867633)
GooglePlay 5.1.11 (updated 12/05/14) + Installer: Google Play (Post # 36258021)
GooglePlay 5.0.38 (updated 11/06/14) + Installer: В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33029826)
GooglePlay 5.0.31 (updated 10/10/14): В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33029826)
GooglePlay 4.9.13 (updated 07/23/14): В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33029826)
GooglePlay 4.8.22 (updated on 12/07/14) В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 33029826)
GooglePlay 4.8.20 (updated 05/31/14) Google play (Post # 27392735)
GooglePlay 4.6.17 (updated 3/15/14) (always responds to applications about the correct license, even with the Internet turned off) Google play (Post # 30076388)
GooglePlay 4.4.22 (updated 11/02/13) (always responds to applications about the correct license, even with the Internet turned off) В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 21404291)
GooglePlay 4.3.10 (updated on 08/06/13) (always responds to applications about the correct license, even with the Internet turned off): В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 21404291)
GooglePlay 4.2.9 (updated on 07/25/13) (always responds to applications about the correct license, even with the Internet turned off): В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post # 21404291)
Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 12.12.18, 00:36
Reason for editing: Addition of previous versions

Rep: (188)
Put in past versions.Attached fileLuckyPatcher.0.2.by.ChelpuS.apk(122.06 KB)

Attached fileLuckyPatcher.by.ChelpuS.apk(121.87 KB)

Shore,
can I do a step-by-step example with one program? Those. paint on example.

Rep: (59)
MIR7529 @ 08.01.2012, 14:15*
can I do a step-by-step example with one program?

What is there to do then?
1) Long tap on the application
2) Lucky Google Market Patch

Rep: (1348)
Combrig3 @ 8.1.2012, 16:07*
I asked for examples of not software, but such markets ...

Alternative Markets (Active Links)
... By the way, thanks for "A little about myself";)

Post has been editedchuk-75 - 08.01.12, 15:19

Shore @ 01/08/2012, 15:34*
So, this unlocker should be replaced by this program. When we buy a program, we buy an unlocker. He is the essence of the patcher. But it is intended solely for the program that we bought. This is a universal patcher, well ... free ... ;-)
As for the screen. There all the programs purchased.

Unlocker is not a substitute for such things as the PowerAmp and do not try to patch, it can find something and patch, but will not work .. This program makes sense on programs that communicate by Google on the standard scenario :) But such programs usually - the game . As for applications, there are often found ways izvratnye key production from google, and patch the program properly can not. In addition, if the progra patched application - this is does not mean that the application will be registered or work. Understand the patcher is looking for a byte sequence, and such sequences may be in the program and in places where the first name is not necessary, because it turns out for example, that after the patch it does not work for example, and it must be reinstalled. The program is not for nothing called a patch on luck, there's really just depends on luck or not the program will be registered.

Posted 08/01/2012, 15:38:

BeeFatman @ 01/08/2012, 13:06*
Version 0.3 in the general list shows system applications (I do not remember exactly, but it seems 0.2 - did not show), can they somehow be removed from scanning? or at least disable their display? After all, the patch makes sense only user applications.

the patcher scans and scans everything, just displayed not everything ... so I did not just sort it out ... only the programs with a chance for a successful patch, the ones in the beginning, those that say it is impossible to make a license, those. Orange coming after them, it's useless to patch them.

Post has been editedbrabus 86 - 27.03.12, 22:35
Reason for editing: + by wilar

Rep: (1348)
Patch andClip v.2.1.5 - happy

Here is the new version:Attached fileLuckyPatcher.0.4.by.ChelpuS.apk(123.76 KB)

Changes:

~ Corrected some of the inscriptions are not the topic and those who accidentally wiggled with old projects :)
~ I updated cardinally the signatures, now it should work much more often, and maybe less often ... never guess here :) Keep the previous version just in case.
~ Maybe it will work for those who threw a mistake before starting the scan ... but this is theoretically, because no one has worked hard with me to find out the reasons and work as a beta tester.

PS .. all these are not all the inscriptions added :)) ok then I will correct the rest, but write about the bugs.

Post has been editedchelpa - 10.01.12, 13:24

Here is the new version:

Attached fileLuckyPatcher.0.6.by.ChelpuS.apk(126.83 KB)

Corrected a critical error on tablets with android 3.2

I apologize for the frequent updates :) But I don’t ask everyone to install it :) It’s just that the program is in beta, I hope version 1.0 will already have a release, and updates will be very rare.

A new version:

Attached fileLuckyPatcher.0.8.by.ChelpuS.apk(127.06 KB)

changes relative to 0.6:

1. Updated one rather important signature, now it will work more often.
2. Recalculation of the percentage of luck, it was painfully not considered correctly :))) I am a fucking mathematician :))))
3. The warning added that if the "program-target" does not work correctly, it is necessary to reinstall it in order to restore its working capacity. (because the patch is sometimes ruled by what should not and the program may fail)

Post has been editedchelpa - 13.01.12, 14:09

Rep: (0)
When trying to patch it:Spectral Souls [3D, G-sensor]
The error takes off:
java.io.Exception: Error runing exec ()
Commands: [su] Working Directory: null
Environment: null

What to do, what is the cause of the error? Version 0.6 and 0.8 are the same.

Post has been editedVitamant - 13.01.12, 19:36

What are you pushing then? launch what? click lucky google patch

Rep: (70)
In the latest version of GoldenDict there they shoveled the entire check to google :) so don't dream that he can now patch off the lacquer patcher

And you can make a separate patch for the program 7;)

does the application issue a patch patch or my patcher?

Rep: (18)
Worked onRoot call blocker version: 1.5.6 pro from the cap.

a new version:

Attached fileLuckyPatcher.0.8.1.by.ChelpuS.apk(128.18 KB)

1. Reworked search algorithm, since old managed to skip the correct sequences
2. Changed signatures once again.
3. Downgraded version to Android 1.6

Post has been editedchelpa - 14.01.12, 18:17

Here is version 0.8.2:

Attached fileLuckyPatcher.0.8.2.by.ChelpuS.apk(129.53 KB)

Added Buckup and Restore, but it works stupidly, backing up the current state, even if it has already been hacked.

Rep: (40)
chelpa,
And you can make sure that already patched applications are ticked. : blush:

hemorrhoids it .. until I realize.

Rep: (1781)
For now, you can only clear titanium unnecessary dalwick.

That this function may be worth adding? cleaning dalvik, + FULL cleaning dalvik and reboot the device .. I really miss this.
Android is beginning to slow down after long use, and after cleaning the dalwick it is like new.

Post has been editedNitrooxid - 15.01.12, 21:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/08/19, 1:34