> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Whatsapp | messenger, sms replacement, mms

Rep: (0)
Whatsapp
Version 2.18.368.0
Last update of the program in the header:27.06.2019

Attached Image

Description:
Messenger for a large number of mobile platforms. Android, iPhone, Nokia, BlackBerry, Windows Phone.
The program is worthy of attention, as a full replacement sms and mms.

After installation, the program will ask you to enter your phone number and send you a registration number via sms.
After that, it is synchronized with the phone book and you will find out which of your friends is using WhatsApp.

Opportunities:
  • short messaging
  • exchange of pictures (photo transfer)
  • exchange of short audio messages (2 minutes)
  • can send your location
  • status setting
  • synchronization of contacts with the phone book

Homepage: http://www.whatsapp.com/

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP: 2.18.368.0
To install from a PC: WhatsApp (Post hqqddy # 73140163)

Previous versions:

Marketpalace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/apps/218...ec-054cf4569a79
WP7 Market: zune: // navigate /? phoneAppID = 218a0ebb-1585-4c7e-a9ec-054cf4569a79

Post has been editedUncle - 27.06.19, 08:15
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (176)
There is a group chat for work, in which everyone uploads photos and videos. For some reason they are loaded automatically with me. I already clambered over all the settings and turned everything off, it is useless. I do not need media from this one chat! There is a solution?

To do this, you need to have a phone already registered on your computer. I have installed the SDK now, but everything is "idle", when starting Windows Phone Developer Registration and trying to register, an empty Sign in window pops up.

Rep: (149)
A new version.

Attached files

Attached fileWhatsapp_v2_18_216_0.xap(29.83 MB)

A new version.

Attached files

Attached fileWhatsapp_v2_18_222_0.xap(29.82 MB)

Rep: (6)
People, I have 720 lumiya. I turn to 950. I want to save the history of all messages. How to do it? My version of vosap is 2.18.222. I looked for something related to the backup, I did not find it.

* Delphin911 there, by default, all correspondence is saved to the whatsapp folder (on my SD card) and this is not disabled. Find the folder, copy it to a new phone, install whatsap. At startup, he will ask for backup recovery. Ideally so. If the correspondence is not encrypted with iron binding, but I doubt it.

For a long time I began to experience problems during a video call. When you start to call everything is good, the camera turns on, you see yourself perfectly, everything is great. Then they pick up the phone at the other end and on my screen my video decreases and floats to the lower right corner, and in the main part of the screen I should see the person I’m talking to. But first I see a black screen, and then it starts to blink, that is, the image disappears, the interlocutor is either visible or not visible, and the image is not completely drawn, and then the upper part, then the lower, then in the center ... shorter hard effect , eyes fall out. Sometimes green, purple stripes appear. And so almost every call. But once a month everything is perfect, I can’t believe it. And I deleted / installed the application, and cleaned, resetting the entire phone to the factory, nothing helps.
Lumia 930 device is not PCT, WP10 1709 (substitution for 950), OS assembly 10.0.15254.552, firmware 02540.00019.15236.45004.
The firmware, by the way, before I forcibly downloaded the firmware for Russia was a smaller version, and there were no updates. Maybe there is special hardware in my device for the Asian market, and it does not work correctly with firmware for the Russian market?
I did not find information on this issue in the internet, here too. Is it really so for me?

Redmi 6 can not open, writes with your version there were problems

* skif8109, you here Whatsapp messenger

Rep: (1)
I switched to android. How to delete call history from VP 8.1 device?

Fellexlock @ 03/04/19, 01:10*
I see a black screen, and then it starts to flash, that is, the image disappears, the interlocutor is either visible or not visible, and the image is not completely drawn and then the upper part, then the lower, then in the center ... in short, hard effect

Continuing the theme screenshot

Attached Image

* fellexlock,
Write here [email protected]
Or from the settings application - help - contact support

Posted on 03/15/2019, 08:01:

* paul197922,
Calls or messages? The first element in the call list is deleted. The second is in the WhatsApp folder on the SD card (I did not check without the SD card).

Posted on 03/15/2019, 08:02:

And the new version.

Attached files

Attached fileWhatsapp_v2_18_332_0.xap(29.82 MB)

Tell me where to get the standard sound from whatsap - is "signal 3" called? I rummaged through everything, I can’t find it.

Rep: (146)
WhatsApp for Windows 10 Mobile: end of support in December 2019.

Rep: (2)
Friends tell me messages are not sent. The message is typed, but after clicking the send button, it disappears. In this case, video and audio calls are suitable. You can also send to the status. Phone Nokia Lumiya rm 1075. We tried to uninstall the application and reinstall, dropped the phone to the factory settings.
Tell me what could be?

A new version. In theory, there should be another vulnerability fix.

Attached files

Attached fileWhatsapp_v2_18_346_0.xap(30.44 MB)

A new version. If you believenewsolder than vulnerable. Although what can be installed on WP, I honestly do not know.

AT
M
cap.

Post has been editedUncle - 19.05.19, 19:57

Rep: (146)
Attached Image

Rep: (35)
* spavlin, Yes, on Simba, too, the entire die popped up a similar die. Annoyed wildly:

Attached Image

Rep: (5)
And where does it jump out of you? I use Vatsap constantly, I don’t have anything like that.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 11:16