> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Desire HD - Firmware (OS 4.x) | HTC Desire HD, A9191
What firmware did you like best?
Choose the firmware that you liked the most ... stable and working :)
SmartBeat Supremacy || Android 4.0.3 || Sense 3.6 || Sensation Port v0.2 [ 215 ] ** [12,81%]
Blackout ICS XL v1.0 (4.0.3) (Sense 3.6) [ 70 ] ** [4,17%]
ICESense | One V Port | Sense 4 [ 62 ] ** [3,69%]
SmartBeat Supremacy XL | Android 4.0.3 | Sense 3.6 | Runny port [ 21 ] ** [1,25%]
ICESense V | One V Port | Sense 4A [03/28/2012] [ 32 ] ** [1,91%]
Primo-S - 3.5 (HTC One V port) Android 4.0.3 (Sense 4.0A) [ 34 ] ** [2,03%]
XxXPachaXxX NERO 2.2 || [PachaRX 3.0.43] Very Fast! [ 19 ] ** [1,13%]
Blackout ICS Incredible v3.2 As It Gets Ed. [4.0.4] [Sense 3.6] [ 45 ] ** [2,68%]
Sabsa Prime v15.0 | 4.0.4 | Full Sense 4.1 | Fully Working | Brilliant [ 358 ] ** [21,33%]
Nik_Project_X_Rebirth_DHD [ 76 ] ** [4,53%]
Sabsa Bliss v2.0 [ 37 ] ** [2,21%]
TrickDroid v4.0.0 | Tweaks | 4.0.4 | HQ | Full working [ 34 ] ** [2,03%]
Team Venom presents: ViperDHD 2.1.4 | Sense 4.1 | 4.0.4 | Smooth | Ota [ 94 ] ** [5,6%]
Chinese firmware [ 112 ] ** [6,67%]
[VenomousDroid v7.2.3] [Fully Working | 4.0.4 | Sense 4.1] [Release] [ 32 ] ** [1,91%]
--- Strike S --- [ 23 ] ** [1,37%]
Svhd [ 91 ] ** [5,42%]
QsenSe_multy [ 323 ] ** [19,25%]
Total votes: 1678

Rep: (454)
Attached ImageHTC Desire HD - Firmware (OS 4.0, 4.1)
HTC Desire HD, HTC Ace
General sections: Description | Discussion " | FAQ | Purchase " | Accessories В» | Marriage | Firmware HTC Desire HD В» | Permanent Root Overclocking | Modification of software and decorations | Optimize firmware HTC Desire HD В» | HTC Desire HD Light Firmware Versions В» | Official unlock HTC Desire HD

Topics for specific firmware HTC Desire HD: MDJ's ViVO Sense [Sense 2.1 + 3.0] В» | Virtuous ROM В» | HTC Desire HD - CyanogenMod (OS 2.3, 4.0) В» | MIUI В» | HTC Desire HD - Firmware with Sense 3.5 (OS 2.3) В» HTC Desire HD - kyn-DHD Firmware (Chinese Firmware) (OS 4.0) В» | QsenSe_multy пїЅ

Everything that you do - at your own peril and risk!
The authors of the manuals are not responsible for the inept actions of the owners!

F.A.Q. on firmware 4.x
rules
Rules section "Android - firmware"
Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of the manuals are not responsible for the inept actions of the owners!

1. News about the release of new firmware should be written in one message and should contain:
- Name and version number (required).
- Screenshots (optional)
- ROM features (required)
- List of changes (required)
- Link to the author's theme on XDA (required)
- Download link (required).
Embed code
[CENTER] [color = "darkblue"] [b] Name and version number [/ b] [/ color]
[/ CENTER]

[b] Screenshots [/ b]
[spoiler]

[/ spoiler]

[b] ROM Features [/ b]
[spoiler]

[/ spoiler]

[b] List of recent changes [/ b]
[spoiler]

[/ spoiler]
[url = "HERE TO INSERT YOUR LINK (INSTEAD OF THESE WORDS)"] Link to the author's topic on XDA. [/ url]
[url = "HERE INSERT YOUR LINK (INSTEAD OF THESE WORDS)"] Download [/ url].

2. Announcement of the release of new firmware should be written in one message and should contain:
- Clarification "THIS ANNOUNCEMENT - REFERENCE TO DOWNLOAD NO" (required).
- List of changes (optional).
- Link to the original message (required).
Embed code
[CENTER] [color = "darkblue"] [b] Name and version number [/ b] [/ color]
[/ CENTER]
[COLOR = red] [B] THIS ANNOUNCEMENT - NO DOWNLOADS TO DOWNLOAD [/ B] [/ COLOR]
[b] List of changes [/ b]
[spoiler]

[/ spoiler]
[url = "HERE TO INSERT YOUR LINK (INSTEAD OF THESE WORDS)"] Link to the original message. [/ url]

3. The firmware update news should be written in one message and should contain:
- List of recent changes (required)
- Link to the author's theme on XDA (required)
- Download link (required).
Embed code
[CENTER] [color = "red"] [b] Update [/ b] [/ color] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] [color = "darkblue"] [b] Name and version number [/ b] [/ color] [/ CENTER]

[b] List of recent changes [/ b]
[spoiler]

[/ spoiler]
[url = "HERE TO INSERT YOUR LINK (INSTEAD OF THESE WORDS)"] Link to the author's topic on XDA. [/ url]
[url = "HERE INSERT YOUR LINK (INSTEAD OF THESE WORDS)"] Download [/ url].

4. It is forbidden to write a message containing the answer of the type: see the header, read the manual, etc.
- Either ignore the question.
- Or write a specific answer.
5. Publication of links to programs, widgets, and beauty related to firmware is allowed in the subject.
6. When cleaning the topic, the numbering of pages and messages is changed. In order to give a link to a message that will always be valid, you need to:
- find message
- click on his number in the upper right corner
- copy the resulting link
7. Comments on the answers will be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING. (Messages like: I do the same or do the same).
8. Posts with open SCREENS will be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING (How to hide the screen under the spoilerand another oneADVANCED INSTRUCTIONS).
9. If your question has already been discussed - Duplication will be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING.
10. It is allowed to mention: Mods, Beautiful, Third-Party Software - you have problems with this Firmware.
10. Questions like "And when will the update come out?" it makes no sense to ask, I will delete without warning. When it comes out - then it will come out. If someone knows something, he always publishes an announcement -DISCUSSING ONLY CURRENT FIRMWARE !!!
11.All posts that violate the FORUM RULES and the RULES of behavior in the TOPIC will be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING.

Instructions

Drivers, utilities and useful links

Official firmware
Official firmware will not be!

Ice Cream Sandwich (OS 4.0)
Unofficial firmware,without sense

Unofficial firmware, with sense
SmartBeat Supremacy || Android 4.0.3 || Sense 3.6 || Sensation Port v0.2
Link to the author's topic on XDA.
Download

Blackout ICS XL v1.0 (4.0.3) (Sense 3.6)
Download

(ROM) (BETA I) ICESense | One V Port | Sense 4
Download

SmartBeat Supremacy XL | Android 4.0.3 | Sense 3.6 | Runny port
Download (1 link)
Download (2 link)

(ROM) (BETA 5.1) ICESense V | One V Port | Sense 4A [03/28/2012]
Download

Primo-S - 3.5 (HTC One V port) Android 4.0.3 (Sense 4.0A)
Modification from our members of the forum
Download

[ICS / Sense3.6] XxXPachaXxX NERO 2.2 || [PachaRX 3.0.43] Very Fast!
Download

Blackout ICS Incredible v3.2 As It Gets Ed. [4.0.4] [Sense 3.6]
Download

[ROM] [Mar 6] Sabsa Prime v15.0 | 4.0.4 | Full Sense 4.1 | Fully Working | Brilliant
Download .

Nik_Project_X_Rebirth_DHD
Download

[ROM] [Oct 5] Sabsa Bliss v2.0
Download

[ROM] [Sense 4.1] [21 OCT] TrickDroid v4.0.0 | Tweaks | 4.0.4 | HQ | Full working
Developer site.
Download
Latest tweak package- set of options and options
Virtuous Kernel

[ROM] [10 MAR] Team Venom presents: ViperDHD 2.1.4 | Sense 4.1 | 4.0.4 | Smooth | Ota
"Full" firmware:
ViperDHD 2.1.2 (FTP Mirror)
ViperDHD 2.1.2 (androidfilehost)
OTA updates:
ViperDHD v2.1.4-v2.1.3 OTA
ViperDHD v2.1.3-v2.1.2 OTA

Chinese firmware
Theme where you can discuss and download the firmware data

QsenSe_multy
Theme where you can discuss and download this firmware

[Rom] [VenomousDroid v7.2.3] [Fully Working | 4.0.4 | Sense 4.1] [Release]
VenomousDroid_L firmware from RECHICA
Link to the author's topic on Droidevs.
Link to postsavagemessiahzine.com.
Download

--- Strike S --- (Android 4.0.4, Sense 3.6)
Download

SVHD v1.6.1 [Android 4.0.4] [Sense 4.1 Full] [OTA] [USB OTG]
Download 1.6.0
Download 1.6.1 (OTA)

Cores for prosh

Jelly Bean (OS 4.1)

Cap updates
03.11.2013 ViperDHD firmware has been updated to version v2.1.4
03.11.2013 Sabsa Prime firmware updated to version v15.0
01/09/2013 Added VenomousDroid firmware
11/18/2012 Restarted voting
11/18/2012 Added information about Adobe Flash Player
11/17/2012 Sabsa Prime firmware has been updated to version v9.0 OTA
11/15/2012 Blackout ICS Incredible firmware has been updated to version v3.2
11/10/2012 ViperDHD firmware has been updated to version v1.1.0

Flashing RIL on Android 4.X.X is not recommended. The consequences are not predictable. In most cases, the phone stops seeing the network.

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmeat_hooligan - 27.12.14, 22:59

Rep: (581)
M
Mamontenok-3D - The curator of the topic.

Rep: (2)
Guys, who-thread tried the firmware? How is she? Does it slow down? I just have a slow Internet - I did not dare to download yet, until I am sure that it makes sense to install.

Rep: (0)
REAL_3ABXO3, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rrn44IqEXg...d4bAUAAAAAAAAAA

REAL_3ABXO3 @ 01/04/2012, 6:08 PM*
Guys, who-thread tried the firmware?

I have been sitting on it in the morning ... the fact that the camera does not work doesn’t bother me at all, so I decided to install this firmware.
What can I say .. for the beta version is not even very bad. Strong brakes did not notice .. there are minor brakes, but not significant. In general, I am satisfied.
Today \ tomorrow for clogging applications and widgets .. let's see what happens.

Rep: (9)
V-sync is disabled, twitches)
And by the way, somewhere on xda they wrote that new firewood came out for adreno 205, but only for sgc +, the craftsmen are already working on porting. Expected performance increase in 1.5x: D

Rep: (5)
After connecting to Wai Fayu, launched a cyclic reboot.

Rep: (1)
I use it in the morning, quite stable. Glitches and falls were not noticed. Perc overclocked, set and deleted the program. I don’t want to get out of it yet :) I installed all the firmware I have while I stay on it

K
Dear colleagues forum users, designed the cap. Please read the rules and content.
Enjoy all the discussion.

Rep: (10)
Maybe I'm certainly wrong, but it seemed to me - this is a complete rum and not a separate topic for it. Modery, if I'm wrong, then delete this post)
[ROM] [RC1.1] [1/1/12] BLACK HOLE SLUSHY | Themed From SOURCE | EXT4 + SCRIPTS | 8.8B1 Kernel
The camera is still not working
Download link
Before the firmware requires a full wipe, as the author says.
Xda thread

K
We read in the cap, under the spoiler "Rules" item number 1, and try to stick to it.
Sincerely, Mamontenok-3D

Post has been editedMamontenok-3D - 05.01.12, 14:37

I put 6.1 for a few days. Would not recommend permanent use. Outside, everything seems to be more or less smooth, and then small glitches start to emerge in batches here and there. : huh:

Yuzayu 2 days that the first thing strained. When a call comes in, the phone does not always notify about it, when. There may be a call but there is no possibility to pick up the phone. Or the phone is lit but there is no call. While writing the phone I rebooted 2 times due to the fact that the sim card falls off. while I’m damp, I’ll try another radio can help. So it is record, unusual and beautiful! Successes to developers in perfection

YUSB host working?

Rep: (7)
In version 6.2, my native browser began to work adequately. Apparently the browser was fixed, although there is no information about this in the changer.

Rep: (14)
Tell me who put, made a full wipe, I wanted to install this firmware, the error got out almost immediately, rolled back. What could be the problem? And how to roll back if you do not like it? Backups work? I read somewhere that there were problems. Thank.

alexxxx10,
try again, maybe something went wrong ..
Of course, backups work, it does not depend on the firmware;)

Rep: (20)
virtuosos too ics forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1428047

K
We read in the cap, under the spoiler "Rules" item number 1, and try to stick to it.
Sincerely, Mamontenok-3D

Post has been editedMamontenok-3D - 05.01.12, 14:38

kokleev1986 @ 01/05/2012, 15:14*
ICS + Sense 3.5 when to plan?

Not before the release of a stable firmware version.

Put yourself! Only I do not see the sim card (((Who had such a problem?

Rep: (14)
[Lexus],
Try changing the radio or disconnecting 3g, it was like that, but on another firmware, I changed the radio, everything was fine, and without 3g the connection is always complete.

Rep: (7)
The version from virtuosos, apparently, is a modified 6.2. Removed too much, worked fine textual bugs, more Russified.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.24.19, 22:14