Ployer momo9 - Firmware

Rep: (56)
FirmwarePloyer momo9
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Games пїЅ

Important information!
Here only the Momo 9 model is discussed, without any pluses, numbers, other features!

Firmware instructions with Livesuit
1. Download the necessary software for the firmware (Livesuit v1.07, Livesuit 1.09RU, X32 usb driver, X64 usb driver) and the very firmware that you are going to install. It is better to download and unzip everything into a separate folder.

2. Install Livesuit 1.07, after 1.09RU. In some cases, when installing immediately 1.09, the drivers are not installed, so it is better to first 1.07. In theory, when installing Livesuit 1.07, the drivers should be automatically installed. But not all of it works, so if the device is not detected, then you need to install additional drivers for your system.

3. Go to the folder where you unzipped Livesuit 1.09, find the file LiveSuit.exe and run it

4. In the window that appears, select "yes"
Attached Image

5. In the point of selecting the update mode, choose what you want. But it is better to choose full so that there are no tails left from previous firmware. But note that all data will be destroyed.
Attached Image

6. Next, select "Forward"
Attached Image

7. Select the firmware file from the folder where you unzipped it, after downloading it
Attached Image

8. After selecting the firmware, a window appears with a brief instruction on the firmware process. Click the "Finish" button. In some cases, LS will automatically collapse to tray. To return it, just click on it in the tray and it will appear back. Now you need to connect the tablet.
Attached Image

9. Next, turn off the tablet. To do this, hold down the power button for 10 seconds. On the PC, we make the speakers louder. Now, with the machine turned off, we press and hold the left button (the "menu" button), then connect the cable to the tablet, without releasing the "menu" button. Next, press the power button on the tablet 10 times (again without releasing the "menu" button). The PC should make a device connection sound, release the "menu" button, the PC will give a shutdown sound, then turn on the device.
Attached Image

10. After connecting the tablet, LS will offer options - full formatting or installation without formatting. Preferred to choose full
Attached Image

11. Further confirmation that you agree with the deletion of all data. We leave the program running.
Attached Image

12. At the end of the process, you should receive a tablet with a new firmware.
Attached Image

Videotape This method of firmware. The quality is so-so, but the essence will be clearer (I think so)

Firmware
Firmware based on 2.3.x
First firmware version 1.6- has a processor frequency of 1200, sometimes there is a reboot of the device due to an overestimated frequency
Neutral 2.04- starting with this firmware, the processor frequency is underestimated for more stable operation up to 1008, in Skype an inverted image
Firmware 2.04- the difference from the previous one is in correct display of the video in Skype
List of other firmware:v2.0, Neutral v2.0, v2.0 skype for Mark, v1.8 1115, v2.0 0102, Neutral Skype Firmware
Firmware 2.05and2.05T Neutral- factory firmware versions 2.0.
Here isbuild.propfor firmware based on 2.0 (originalpost from olikua). The finished build based on Ainol Novo7 and Galaxy C2, feels quite comfortable on our device.
To install, we connect in debug mode, run the baht file and then read what it says (or just press 1 and enter), you can copy it to the manual file under the root.

Firmware based on 4.x
Firmware 4.01- firmware is raw, there is no market and flash, there is no video in Skype
Firmware 4.01 Kevin- there is a market, there is no flash, video in Skype with stripes
Firmware 4.03 (0206)- the most stable firmware on the 4th android. The market works, the video in Skype works for most people correctly.
Firmware 4.03 (0220)- Some do not work the Market, some work. In Skype, the subscriber video in the strip.
Firmware 4.03 (0225)- the market works without departures, youtube does not crash, gmail works, Skype for the caller is in a striped (I immediately add the correctedbuild.prop)
Firmware 4.03 (20120308, Cherry)- the market works without departures, gmail works, accounts are created.The camera does not work, crashes with an error. . Changing the boot screen. Alternative links: ifolder.ru , mediafire.com . Shared Vahrumka .
Firmware 4.03 (20120307, ​​AirPad)- Google applications are completely absent (solved by installinggapps_ics_4.0.3_v11via CWM). Alternative links:ifolder.ru, mediafire.com.
Firmware 4.03 (0303)- firmware for Qware clone, but fully working on ours. The market works, Gmail works, accounts are added, the camera works, quite fast ...
Firmware 4.03 (0305)- the market works, Gmail works, accounts are created, it is possible to set the maximum processor frequency to 1200.
Firmware 4.03 (0309)- the market works, Gmail works, accounts are created, it is possible to set the maximum frequency of the processor to 1200. The browser slows down slightly on pages with a flash (works tolerably), does not slow down at all if you use plug-ins on demand in the settings. The lower bar when watching videos and some games (angry birds for example) is removed, in some games it is not. Camera works.
Firmware 4.03 (0314)- the market works, Gmail works, accounts are created, flash flies in a standard browser. The bottom bar is removed when watching a video (Youtube, MxVideoPlayer)
Firmware 4.03 (0407)- the sea of ​​Chinese software, the panel in the games is not removed (altslink).
Firmware 4.03 (0417)- all the same default Chinese language and a bunch of Chinese software. In addition to the version number, I did not notice any other differences from 0407 (altslink).
AcknowledgmentsVahrumka
Firmware 4.04- official clean firmware from the manufacturer (altslink)

Custom firmware
Firmware FezzFest Momo9 from foreign users Fezz, laid out khromv . Immediately with scripts, build from samsumga and so on. Based on the latter (0225). Skype from the header works correctly. Flash in the browser after upgrading to version 11.1 is present. The market works correctly. Youtube works. Disadvantages - recovery curve.
If someone does not have Flash on this link, here’s anotherlinkon a custom with the same name, but slightly different. The first option did not work for me. The second option - EVERYTHING works, Flash updated from the market.
Very good custom (link) from user medaved , which made the FIRST step in the creation of firmware. According to the author, created on the basis of 0304, is defined as a Samsung, applications are available in the market, Bluetooth works.
CM9 Build Version 531- Andryusha 4.0.4. Added the ability to call! Optimization settings! Fine-tuning the table! Support for themes (in the settings item appeared)! Update through the menu rekovere, on top of any 4-ki.
- another mod. After the firmware should be installedgapps. Firmware description
If there are small problems with the lower bar on cyan, herefastby the possible solution of them, eitherscript. If not cyan, but just 4, thenthis post.
Custom from medavedCM9 0624. If there is a problem with the definition of internal memory setthispatch via CWMpruflink. We addsmoothnessfirmware.
AOKP 20120708 - pruflink.
Somecustom from medaved.Fun book 4.03, Jet mod 4.03, Cyanbook 4.04, CM9 711 4.04. There is no particular description of the firmware, but according to the medaved Jet mod, he likes it more.Faston the description of Jet mod and Fun book.
Customfrom Barkeeper - reworked 4.04; I removed the logo player, the Russian language by default, deleted the Chinese programs and keyboard, reduced the font, lcd_density = 120.
Cyanogen Mod 9 2012-07-21- custom from medaved based on CM9. Installation by one archive
cwm 6.0.0.7, instead of trebuchet>Apex Pro, changed the animation windows.
Customfrom allnod (pruflink) - put on top of CM9 (Google Apps for Jelly Bean

Useful
Link on Skypewhich displaysnormal videowithout strips. AcknowledgmentsMaddy666

Thanks for links to users:lineon85, vitaly182
Who has links and useful info, write to Lichku.
Bunsfrommarauder_98 for CM9, or rather, different animation of windows.
Create firmware on a similar tablet- just close our eyes to the name of that branch, all the tools and methods work with our firmware.
Alternativelinkalmost all the firmware for our device.
Install Ubuntu
Separatethemeabout Ubuntu on any android.
Messageabout the process of launching Ubuntu from under Android (for those who need it)

Instructions on how to make the market work on firmware 0220
An ardent supporter of hisVahrumkamanaged to get a market on firmware 4.0 (0220).
1. At the first boot, select the top item to complete the action.
2. Go to settings, set the correct time zone.
3. Turn on WiFi and connect to your network.
4. Go to the program, find Gmail, run. It will automatically redirect to the account creation section. We start its creation. Enter the account and password, click "Sign in" or connect ... and get a black screen. At the same time, the status bar will display a message about logging into GTalk.
5. Turn off and turn on the tablet.
6. Go to settings, accounts, see ours there with disabled synchronization. We include two checkboxes, it starts synchronization.
7. Open the Market.
8. We rotate the tablet in portrait view (buttons below), since in many cases the programs really do not want to be placed on the album.
9. We are looking for the right program and install it.
10. The market closes and falls into the list of programs.
11. Again, open the Market and see in the status bar a message about installing the previous application.
12. Some of the Market will not crash and installation will occur in any screen mode. If you are so lucky.

But again, it all depends on the specific apparatus. I, and several others, have programs downloaded and installed in any mode (landscape or portrait), and the market does not crash when installing programs

For fans to play on the tablet, as well as how to flash through CWM
By instructionCOmbattsarI spread the way how to turn the Momo9 into a Samsung GT-I9100
Immediately make a reservation - lovers use the newest, even if raw, firmware, let them not read further.
To transform you will need:Kevin 4 firmware, scriptto edit the build,CWMandgapps
1. Stitch the device with formatting.
2. After loading the tablet, connect it to the PC, launch the fullmarket.bat file from the script folder, follow the prompts.
3. Install the CWM in the same way as the script.
4. Booting into the recovery, choose install zip from sdcard - choose zip from sdcard - choose our aggps, previously recorded on the USB flash drive.

Another versionHow to make of Momo9 SamsungGT-I9100. Powered by firmware 4.0 (0225) Everything is easier here. Wiring on 4-ku 0225, installRootExplorerdownloadedbuild.proprewrite it on the tablet, and with the help of RootExplorer rewrite it in the System / folder, agreeing with the replacement. After rebooting, get the Samsung GT-I9100 in the device description

And one more, but more gentle wayand works only on 4-ke. Download the applicationAllWinnerMod, install it and choose Samsung in the settings. The interface is very intuitive. Sharedkhromv

CWM Installation Instructions
I present the instructions for installing CWM. This instruction is for 4 firmware. Before installing, make sure that your tablet is defined correctly, and not as an unknown device. If not determined, installx32 usb driverorUSB driver for x64
1. Download the archiveCWM for MOMO9
2. Unpack in a separate folder.
3. Check that the option USB-debugging is enabled on the tablet or in the "For developers" - "USB debugging" settings
4. Connect the tablet to the PC. On the tablet itself, you do not need to activate anything.
5. Go to the folder where you unpacked the archive and run either install-CWM_for_4.0.3.bat or install-CWM_for_2.3.4.bat, depending on the version of your firmware.
5.1. In my case, when running install-CWM_for_4.0.3.bat on Win7, the window immediately closed and it was not clear whether it was installed or not. Right-click on the install-CWM_for_4.0.3.bat file and set Win98 compatibility. After this procedure, the window does not close and is visible to the process itself.
6. At the end of the process, the window closes (in my case it closed 10 seconds later).
7. Now, to get to the CWM menu, you must turn off the tablet, then hold the MENU button on the tablet and then press the tablet power button. As soon as the picture appears, release both buttons, the CWM menu loads.

CWM menu navigation:
Vol-: down
Vol +: up,
power button: select.

If suddenly you do not see a flash drive in recovery, provided that you have it installed in the device, then you need to mount it from the CWM itself:
- mounts and storage
- mount sdcard.
If you have the word unmount sdcard in the second menu, then the flash drive is already mounted.

Good luck

For those who can not go into the recovery standard means. Mode from medaved. Will needscriptreboot in recovery. Installation is very simple - unpack it on your hard drive and launch RebootToRecovery.bat and that's it, you have a restore menu available!Proof Post

How to make Bluetooth working on Momo9
This method is tested on the firmwareNeutral v2.0. Downloadingarchivethe script. Connect the included tablet to the PC. Make sure that the device is detected and the message that the device is not recognized does not appear. Open the folder where you unpacked the archive, find the file momo9installBT.bat, run it and follow the instructions.
Here islinkbut the original post of the authorevilwolf, be sure to read

Poll results
Attached Image

Log change caps
03/11/12 Added a link to an alternative list of firmware. Added program edits build.prop. The appearance of custom firmware.
03/12/12 Added the second version of custom firmware from Fezz
03/13/12 Added a new fast firmware 0303
03/15/12 Added new firmware 0309
03/19/12 Added subtopic useful links
03/22/12 Added a poll lasting several days
04/03/12 Added firmware 0314
05/01/12 Appeared custom
06/14/12 Added flashs on SM9, as well as lower bar fix scripts
07/04/12 Added by Ubuntu
07/16/12 Posted by AOKR

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages for which
need to add links.

Post has been editedfil - 20.03.16, 17:35
Reason for editing: Led to requirements

Rep: (5)
More details.
Bought a few pieces - yourself, friends. All tablets are ok except one. Sometimes it goes into reboot. Not full, for a second it hangs, then the inscription "android" appears on the black background for 7-8 seconds and the desktop switches on again. A friend said that he put the program and after one of them it started. After what exactly does not remember. 99% that it's not a tablet, but the programs that were put on it. Resetting the settings did not help. Recovery menu did not find. Therefore, I want to reflash.
Most often this happens if you slowly unlock. If someone faced a similar problem, share your experience how to fix it, I will be very grateful.

Post has been editedkharkov26 - 27.11.11, 12:17

Rep: (19)
And maybe the firmware from ainol novo 7 advanced is suitable for it? judging by all the iron is the same, except that there are 3 iron buttons on the front, and ainol 5 touch.
In general, these buttons make the subject more attractive than ainol nono 7 adv. However, the misunderstandings about the battery and firmware negate its attractiveness with respect to ainol.

Rep: (3)
Kharkov26 @ 11.26.2011, 16:57*
Does anyone know where you can find the firmware on it? It is desirable off. And then on the off. There is nothing on the site.

All on of.sayte is! She even updated on November 23.
Just moved here:
http://www.ployer.com.cn/world/UploadFile/201111/

A small review of the firmware.
I managed to flash it this way, if I succeed or not I cannot vouch.
So. Win7 system
1. I reset the tablet to the factory settings.
2. Download from herehttp://www.ployer.com.cn/world/UploadFile/201111/firmware and installer.
3. Installed the installer on the PC.
4. In the installer spent the way to the key and firmware.
5. Press the start button in the installer, the red circle with a cross should change to a green circle with a check mark.
IMPORTANT! If not changed, then nothing can be done.
6. The tablet is turned off and not connected. We hold and hold the volume-key, connect the tablet to the PC via USB (hold the volume-key), press the power button quickly 7 times.
After that, I had a window that a new equipment was found and it is ready for use.
Nowhere else did I see any changes, after about 1 minute. in the right window of the installer appeared the inscription "10 finish" on a green background.
7. Turn on the tablet. (If it does not turn on, try to turn it on with the HOME key held down)
Everything.
I managed to reflash in this way. Once again, everything is done at your own peril and risk.
If your tablet works fine, I recommend to wait for the Pandaforum off the firmware and instructions.

Post has been editedbcspb - 02.12.11, 07:49
Reason for editing: + from GeRRy_OD

Rep: (39)
Damn, something did not load.
Here is the link normal
http://narod.ru/disk/33884242001/MOMO9%E5%...111115.rar.html

Rep: (3)
tetro @ 12/09/2011, 19:51*
Has anyone updated to 1.8T?

Updated. Visually - earned faster. In particular, pages on the Internet began to load much faster.
Without any dancing I began to see all access points, including ad-hoc.
The settings menu has become adequate. The obscure settings of the non-existent "blue-tooth", etc. have disappeared.
The most important thing is that in this firmware, as the quadrant shows, the processor frequency is lowered from 1200 to 1000.
Games at the same time go as well as they went, the tests of parrots are the same.
In general, the sensations, it became better.
Interested just prompted the manufacturer to lower the frequency?
Work time and so was acceptable. Not much difference in this part.

P.S. The first time after the firmware is opened not in English as in the old version, but in Chinese :).

Rep: (8)
Releasedfirmware 2.0: clap:

changes:
1 DDR3 clock speed increased to 480M.
2 backlight brightness level changes from 5-16 to 1-16 grade open tone.
3 Adding an external USB keyboard F1-F12 processing definition.
4 Update the WCDMA and EVDO standard model.
5 updated the Ethernet connection stability.
6 update the super-clean player.

Rep: (0)
Guys, something does not work out to flash:
1. Installed the installer PhoenixUSBpro
2.In the installer indicated the path to the key and firmware
3. I click Start, here, in theory, the red icon should have changed to green, but nothing happens ..
Maybe someone knows what's wrong ??

I ask for help on 2 issues:

1. Which files need to be downloaded from the official site from the folder with the latest firmware version 2.0

2. How exactly you need to install the installer, it seems, livewiev 1.7.
Tried to install on Vista and XP version, kindly laid out here KomradFlopka but to no avail.

I think it will be useful to many, both current and future owners of the tablet.

Setting up the program for the firmware.

When preparing a program, the tablet should be disconnected from the computer.
1. Download Phoenix USB Pro,from here.
2. Download the latest available firmware - this is 2.0,from here.
3. Install Phoenix USB Pro.
4. Run Phoenix USB Pro (if you run the program for the first time, you may be asked to install a driver, just press NEXT (N))
5. Then in Phoenix, select "Key" and find the .key file in the archive with the firmware that was downloaded above.
6. Then we poke "Image" and select the image (.img) of the firmware from the archive.
7. Press the start button and see that the red cross changes to a green check mark - this means that everything is good, you can continue further (the program window is very large, so who has a small screen resolution, you may have to move it slightly to the left, and then you will see that cross / tick)

Connecting the tablet to the computer.

1. Make sure your tablet is at least 25% charged.
2. Turn off the tablet.
3. Hold down the volume button + \ volume + (this left volume button, if the navigation buttons are on your right) and, while holding it, insert the cable.
4. Without releasing the volume button + , quickly press the power button 7-10 times, when you hear a small sound, put the tablet. At this point, you will see that the tick in the program has changed to a cross, and then again changed to a tick. The drivers will also be installed, everything is automatic and you do not need to touch anything.
5. And that's it. The firmware is starting. In off. The instructions from the manufacturer show that the program itself should contain different text, but nothing happened to me, there were no signs of life. I took out the cable and then he gave me errors that the download failed, put the cable back in, the error disappeared and again the silence in the window. I waited, maybe 5 minutes and I saw the inscription FINISH.
6. After the FINISH label, press the “Stop” button.
7. Remove the cable and hold down the power button for 10 seconds, release.
8. We see that the MOMO logo appears on the screen and some text in Chinese, wait patiently for a bit and then the tablet will load and turn on.
It seems to be all, if something is not clear, write - I will explain.
What changed?
- screen saver when turned on
- purely subjectively increased speed, surfing became smoother
- added wallpaper from PLOYER
- in the info on the phone, the model changed to PLOYER-MOMO, instead of an incomprehensible set of letters and numbers
- there was a bunch of incomprehensible programs in Chinese
- DDR3 clock speed increased to 480M
- backlight brightness level changes from 5-16 to 1-16 grade open tone.
- adding an external USB keyboard F1-F12 processing definition.
- update the WCDMA and EVDO standard model.
- updated the Ethernet connection stability.
- update the super-clean player.

Post has been editedabsolute3 - 21.12.11, 09:53
Reason for editing: + from l6l6l6l

How to put the Russian language after the firmware PLOYER MOMO9

1) On the desktop, go to the settings.

Attached Image

2) Scroll down a bit and find a stash with the letter "A".

Attached Image

3) Go to the top menu.

Attached Image

4) Scroll almost to the bottom and find the Russian language.

Attached Image

5) Profit!

Rep: (43)
OnFTP shkePlayer is "neutral" firmware v2.04
unlike the one that is usedin this post, it does not contain a pre-installed Chinese shit-software, butskrin - andryushko on a green background, device ID - 97FC.

You can download from the people:
MOMO9C - Neutral V2.04 Firmware

Hello to all Momo owners, as well as those who are preparing to become them!

A week ago my device came to me, I ordered it on November 25th. Without labels, fully charged, the firmware was 1.8T.
In the next topic about the new 7, I looked at the wonderful post about unlocking the Full Android Market:

Ainol Novo 7 Advanced - Firmware

and wondered if it would be the same with our device? the hardware is the same, even the numbering of the firmware is the same.
I decided at my own risk to experiment with unlocking the market according to the instructions given above in the post, and looking ahead I’ll say that the experiment was successful!

I share my experience.

Attention! After these manipulations, your device will be determined by the system as Ainol Novo7 Advanced! The inscription on the download will also change to Ainol
If this does not stop you (as it did not stop me), then continue.

Installation Procedure:
1. We will needAndroid SDK . How to put it wrote Wasja1982 here
2. Downloadinglordsbm Full Market Firmware 1.8T-1.8B2. Link only for firmware 1.8T-1.8B2, be careful and do not put on other firmware! For other firmware there are links in the post about Full Android Market , but I have not tried them. Unpack the archive in a convenient folder for us on the computer.
3. Then everything is simple:
- connect the tablet via USB to PC
- make sure the tablet is connected with the option "USB debugging "(Settings ->Applications ->Development)
- we startfullmarket.bat
- after the installation is finished, press any key and wait for the tablet to reboot
- disconnect the USB cable after loading the tablet (the first time the download will last a little longer)

What we get in the end:
1. Unlocked full access in the Android Market for applications such as Skype, Launcherpro, which were not in the market, going with the default firmware.
2. Actual beautiful market version 3.3.12.
3. Some wifi improvements. (May cause slightly more battery consumption).
4. Improving the sensitivity of the touchscreen.
5. Drawing UI with GPU.
6. JPEG quality is set to 100%.
7. Improved photo and video quality.
8. Tweak the battery to save energy when going into sleep mode.
10. Added animation Ainol when loading.
11. Added 3 useful free apps.
12. Update Google Music to 4.0.9 (Settings>Storage>Scan TF)
13. Removed volume control icons from the statusbar.
14. The clock is moved to the left edge of the statusbar.

Before that, I was thinking of upgrading to firmware 2.0, reading posts fromFlopka , but now I do not know whether it is worth it - very pleased with the new market.
Appeared applications purchased by me (bought earlier for my SGS2), which were not previously visible in the market.

And yes, the request to the moderators of the topic, let's transfer the useful posts to the header already, there are a lot of them already :)

Post has been editedpsmusic - 20.12.11, 22:31

The manufacturer has laid out at least 3 versions: 1.6; 1.8; 2.0, it is 2.04 (two options, the first is with additional Chinese programs, the second is pure).

Not. You do not understand me. I mean the firmware is one file?
Practice shows that Chinese manufacturers owe nothing to anyone.

Are required. But not to everyone, but to the engineers of the company that buys their products. Or do you think that they write all the drivers from scratch, without datasheets?
Not all. I had a Chinese tablet on the Telechips TCC8902 process. The manufacturer has published the Linux kernel, Android libraries. Well and so, it was possible to steal the source code of the butnik, WinCE from the manufacturer from the site. We have a person in the subject who was programming microcontrollers, he is now completing the development of Windows CE for our tablet, the source of which was stolen from the manufacturer. the truth is that there were sorts on the demo board, and the Chinese were already making their pay, so I had to rewrite a lot. The benefit of the datasheet on the network is on most details.

Post has been editedkmaks96 - 21.12.11, 15:49

Kmaks96 @ 12/21/2011, 15:41*
Not. You do not understand me. I mean the firmware is one file?

Native prog needs 2 files:
1) a small KEY file (the purpose is not clear);
2) a large IMG file (image).

On Ainol Nova 7 Advanced, for example, they cost only one IMG file.
Kmaks96 @ 12/21/2011, 15:41*
But not to everyone, but to the engineers of the company that buys their products. Or do you think that they write all the drivers from scratch, without datasheets?

I myself signed the NDA on datasheet. But I was talking about delivering the complete Android. And this is only the goodwill of the manufacturer. Won Texas Instruments on their OMAP processors gives only personally doped Linux. Need Android - do it yourself. And nothing - everyone is alive.

2) a large IMG file (image).

Can you pick it up?

Post has been editedkmaks96 - 21.12.11, 16:09

Yr4eg79 @ 12.22.2011, 09:16*
I can not reflash because I can not turn off the brick

Try to connect a USB mouse.
Yr4eg79 @ 12/22/2011, 09:30*
Fuh, I asked again

So-screen earned? What game was it?

Post has been editedWasja1982 - 22.12.11, 09:31

On firmware 2.04, all the buttons began to work from a long press, including "back." I also noticed that at 1.6 and 2.04, the quadrant at the first start works correctly, and at the second does not display the result, writes “application error”. Neocor hangs the G-sensor in the landscape position, which is treated only by rebooting.
In general, the impression that firmware 2.04 is raw and slightly inhibited.

Ivilonchik @ 12/23/2011, 14:29*
I download a neutral firmware, but I don’t have a key in the archive, just img .. what's the problem?

Thisfits

Semen_58 @ 12/23/2011, 10:22 PM*
Does it make it difficult, anyone in the know, to give a short comparison of neutral firmware 2.0 and firmware 2.04. Is it worth it with 2.04 to upgrade to 2.0?

So this ... They seem to be identical, the only difference is the presence of pre-installed software.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19, 03:07