> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Teclast P76 Ti - Discussion | Tablet 7 "

Rep: (1673)
DiscussionTeclast P76 Ti
Picture(P76 Ti)
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Main Chip: Allwinner A10 to 1.5GHz (1.0GHz)
Video chip: Mali 400
Built-in memory: 8 GB
RAM: 512M DDR3 1066 MHz
Expansion Slot: MicroSD - SDHC support up to 32GB
Operating system: Android 2.3 with option to upgrade to 4.0 (ICS)
Screen: 7-inch the TFT, capacitive, touch up 5 fingers
Screen resolution: 800 x 480
Audio Playback: All popular audio formats
Output power: 20Hz ~ 20KHz, SNR: 90dB, distortion:<0.05 %
Video Playback: Supported video formats RM, RMVB, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4, PMP, MPEG, 3GP, MPG
Maximum video resolution: Full HD 1080P, 2160r
Video: HDMI-out
Camera: Yes, 0.3MP
Radio module: WiFi 802.11b, g
GPS: No (optional at USB)
Power source: 3200mAch
Autonomy: 4-8 hours
Dictaphone: Yes
Ports: 3.5mm headphone port, mini-usb, charging, HDMI
Sensors: Accelerometer
Speaker: Built-in stereo
Other Features: Upgradeable software
Languages: Multilingual
Dimensions and weight: 190.2 * 113.1 * 13mm, 322.8 g
Colour: White, The black
Contents of delivery: Teclast P76Ti, USB Cable, AC Charger (Correct adapter included) Headphones
Firmware
Necessary information!
How to sew using Live suit
While holding the HOME button to connect the USB and then, without releasing HOME, often to press on the power button.

Firmware for Teclast P76ti:

Transform Teclast P76Ti in SGSII :
From mgauk:

Before you change system files to back up

1) Put the Root Explorer
2) Run the Root Explorer, go to the top level folder system and find, go into it
3) We are looking for and open the file for editing build.prop
4) Find the line starting at ro.product.model, after write = GT-I9100
5) Find the line starting at ro.product.brand, after samsung = write
6) Reboot plashet and, voila !, a device passes tested for compliance with the requirements of both the SGS II

In this simple way you can run games from Gameloft, for example, Order & Chaos online

by insertion aid.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedsanaevvadim - 14.06.14, 17:17

Rep: (22)
Naryl 2 firmware (all other duplicated):

Teclast P76Ti Android 4.0 Firmware v0.131(+ Detailed manual he Inglish)
Teclast P76TI Android 4.0 Firmware 2.0 | Mirror

On the official website found only poslednuyuyu firmware:

Post has been editedDmitryAVET - 05.01.12, 01:05
Reason for editing: update

As promised, mirror

Rep: (3)
Long plagued by doubts about his rutovaniya P76Ti, but it turned out that he rutovany itself :)) Today substituted in the file buildprop field model and vendor on the Samsung Galaxy S II and the second hour of sitting game in the Order & Chaos, niodnogo brakes are not seen :)

By the way, who tried to put the 4.0.1 firmware? in Chinese and English forums complain that slows down and suggest it they threw Bethke ...

Post has been editedmgauk - 06.01.12, 13:21

Rep: (1)
DmitryAVET, the problem really was with the router, when you restart the tablet works fine. Only it remains unclear if the router is set up correctly, why the tablet hangs when trying to connect .. Do not connect to all, rather than hang on for 2-3 minutes.
In general, the device worthy! I really like uzayu on))

Rep: (1)
Since there is no branch for buying Teclast P76Ti, I ask zdes.Planshet purchased 13.12.2011, 20.12.2011 departed from China and then stopped on the break I be concerned or is this normal trekeru.Stoit? The country is the recipient of Ukraine. Just very dolgo.Naprimer Accum to noutu bought in HK comes in 5-7 days

Rep: (2)
I have one to one as the videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUUiSu0gvXo
I took -http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/104088224.html
Who operates the proposal from the same sellerhttp://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/43882...holesalers.htmlTrue delivery only EMS

Post has been editedbigbag1983 - 08.01.12, 11:11

By the way Wi-Fi: 802.11b / G /N (Realtek 8192)

Rep: (4)
bigbag1983 @ 08.01.2012, 11:27*

$ 50 ??! Where do you find these prices)

In "Black Friday" and all week for her aliekspresse have special offers (5-10 items in the product to 1 per customer), that catch.

Post has been editedbigbag1983 - 08.01.12, 11:30

And parts thereof normal to eat? Without these primitive elastics in the corners? On aliekspress all one by one.

Rep: (112)
diablomsk @ 08.01.2012, 14:10*
And parts thereof normal to eat? Without these primitive elastics in the corners? On aliekspress all one by one.

http://www.merimobiles.com/7_inch_Case_for..._p/meri0643.htm

Of the minuses - the noise and the ESC button HOME, pretty audible clicks publish. Vertical when viewed at a large angle from the bottom - you can see the grain. The truth at such an angle no one in principle and is not looking.

I beg to 4.0.1 of the cap threads, beautiful course - but the brake interface artifacts when turned devaysa, slurred work wi-fi, rolled up to the standard 2.3.4.

Sv7 @ 08.01.2012, 14:48*

not bad, but the side did not hold anything: happy:
Here are found the more so, that's it:
Case

Rep: (41)
diablomsk @ 08.01.2012, 17:10*

Over the covers for a long time I searched for and found on aliekspresse,Here's a. I liked it very much and asked me to send sa black, he agreed, he has korichnivye and black! Of those that gums none buy miserable they became some ...

Post has been editedtechmailsupp - 08.01.12, 15:13

Tablet really works with 802.11n - reconfigured the router to work only with the N-standard.

reception quality at a good level:

Attached Image

The first zone - a few meters from the router, second - for a brick wall 60cm, the third - 6 meters per brick wall of 60 cm in the wall + 1 + brick wall of plasterboards.

Rep: (45)
DmitryAVET @ 06.01.2012, 00:16*
After test AnTuTu v.2.5.1

A skrinshotik Quadrant possible?

Rep: (45)
DmitryAVET @ 08.01.2012, 20:44*
Teclast is obtained from the battery holds 2 times less

Here onhttp://bestmid.com/teclast-p76ti-a10-7-inc...-2160p-8gb.htmlgenerally indicates that the battery is 3000 mAh in it

Post has been editedDazer - 09.01.12, 13:57

Rep: (41)
Above tests opisyvals time work, well, I guess what's the battery should generally 2000mAch and Novo 7 ADV. works 8 hours due to the fact that there is a real battery should 4000mAch, there and the cost of a little more than that P76Ti

Laid outsome pictures and screenshots link P76Ti.

For the battery. The forum, which is taken from the test to confirm that the battery is 3000+. Sat down quickly, but we did not consider that the exchange rate in the test application was 70+ Mbit / s. This znatitelno a big load on the toppings.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 00:48