FirmwareHTC Hero (OS 4.0)
PictureHTC Hero, HTC A6262
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Instructions
1. Ckachivaem firmware microsd
2. Go to rekaveri (preferably CWM)
3. Make a backup !!!
4. Make a full wipe
5. Go to install zip from sdcard / choose zip from sdcard. We find your firmware and select it.
6. Waiting closure process.
7. At the request sews core.
8. Hit reboot system now.
9. Wait for the phone to boot.

Current firmware

Other firmware

[Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Drivers and Utilities

Kernel, Google apps

Tips and tricks
The kernel is better to use Las Venturas 1.0, since Fly Kernel 13 more voraciously in terms of power consumption (tips from the forum XDA)

At the moment, the camera does not work.

Recommended frequency SETCPU: min 352 / max 691

Superuser fix the problem:
Attached fileSuperuser_3.0.7_efgh_signed.zip(625.24 KB)

memory allocation optimization:
Attached fileAuto_Memory_Manager_2.1.7.5.apk(588.25 KB)

Visual acceleration interface (flashing through rekaveri):
Attached fileOpenGL_2.0_by_harut56.zip(267.17 KB)

Updated desktop ISC:
Attached fileNovaLauncher__beta12.apk(1.17 MB)

Cap updates
Updated GAPPS to v.7.27h
Updated NOVA BETA 12 launcher
Updated OPEN GI 2.0
13.03.12-added prog.Usb mass
22.04.12-added alpha android 4.0.3 firmware (1.0,1.0.1,1.0.2)
30.04.12-kernel upgrade LV-1.0.0RC3
5.2.12-kernel upgrade LV-1.1
6.1.12, the firmware Android 4.0.3 v3

GAPPS put only in the case where there is no account or GOOGLE-market

K
The topic needs a host. Contact -I want to be curator

Post has been editedK-User - 19.03.13, 11:46
Reason for editing: edited cap

Rep: (745)
M
Topic moved, raised his hat.
Successful flashing.

Rep: (30)
my hero terribly slow vprintsepi not afraid to have me right now, Sensei just decided to have fun flash

Post has been editedCartman7777 - 01.01.12, 22:56

Rep: (110)
Cartman7777,
Put lp sense ui, setcpu 352 / 691.u I just flies.

Rep: (30)
thanks so bolemenee just probably already used to senseyshenu)))

M
Check outForum Rules!
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedArmgun - 01.01.12, 23:43

Rep: (7)
sestakov @ 02.01.2012, 07:05*
Cartman7777, Put lp sense ui, setcpu 352 / 691.u I just flies.

Throw a link pozhalusta !!!

Rep: (314)
Timberka @ 02.01.2012, 07:14*
Throw pozhalusta link

LP Sense UI (Post # 6840663)

Post has been editedbald1984 - 03.01.12, 09:39
Reason for editing: + from Timberka

Rep: (0)
He staged, played, deleted. Shamelessly brakes, LP Sense UI glitch. Wait for normal crutches, but now it is quite a usable.

Rep: (66)
Hmm too !!! 4th on android characters is something!))) Here 2,2 brakes on it, any normal firmware is not !! Have probably all that is idleness on this forum tried to flash !!! No really no better firmware except officially 2.1 !!!! No tangible advantages to be able to cover an eye on the brake glitches and crashes permanent hemorrhoids with broken features Off 2.1 generally has no problems !!! Ruth is at stake applications are put, what do you need !!! And for the rest of bodies of androids need for stronger and not perverted)))) My opinion is!)))

Rep: (3)
hoholagent , The right hand, I have 4.0 works with lags light, not to mention the 2.3 (just flies)

Rep: (7)
HomeCat67 @ 02.01.2012, 19:09*
LP Sense UI (Post # 6840663)

Thank you

sestakov,
and then there are some links to some 4-ku ... and then to these nifiga not swinging! I swing through the Internet Download Manager! Th can prompt !?

Posted 03-01-2012, 9:09:

sestakov,
all of a ride!

M
Check outForum Rules!
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedArmgun - 04.01.12, 22:24

Rep: (72)
Established. Unusual (pleasantly). Just a pity many programs from the Market write "..nesovmestimy with your device ..": hysterics:

I put gappsv5.1.zip --ischez Google Account and enter the market is impossible. (Nepoymu what this reference?).

USB connection does not work, but who have a WiFi placeAndroid Sync Manager WiFi and there are no problems. : D

Post has been editedArmgun - 04.01.12, 22:24
Reason for editing: Combined posts

monah1971,
I put gappsv5.1.zip --ischez Google Account and enter the market is impossible. (Nepoymu what this reference?).

I used this reference to the earlier versiyah.togda Google-account general nebylo.na beta 1.3 of its tightened.
PS.Esli Google-account work, this reference is not necessary. (It turns out some kind of conflict).

Rep: (45)
0_o I'm certainly not opposed to 4.0, but not this overkill? Some are already above spoke about it .... It just makes no sense. as well, for example to put on a mini cooper 20 inch wheels. and wonder why it does not go: D

Post has been editedAlex.Lyka - 03.01.12, 23:24

Rep: (745)
M
Please refrain from flooding and only write on the subject.

Rep: (72)
7 days in theme only 13 authorized posts ....
So people stop here and enter the theme "will die". : D

Entrance to the topic just because so little root razdela.naverno Views: rolleyes:

Rep: (78)
Set a month ago, my opinion is as follows:
I see no reason to put LP Sense UI, this additional memory obzhiranie.
Slow, but you can live. How to improve the speed of ideas, no, I think that the creator of the firmware, and so tried to speed up all that is possible.
Works not all, including widgets, a solution with the programs that were 2.3 and 4.0 No, just stupidly put the memory card program, like I have all earned. He concluded that the market sees the phone as it does not clear the device, and provides a resting only additional program material.

using LP SENSE UI.polzuyus AUTO MEMORY.svobodnoy memory always 60-80mb.nablyudaetsya only light pritormazhivanie.v soon will have a new kernel that will solve many problems.

PS.s Market sways all.

Post has been editedsestakov - 06.01.12, 22:45

Rep: (0)
Herethe authors have laid out a little mod that replaces the launcher and "removes some stuff" (removes some whistles-perdelki). Taken from the cap threads on XDA, who can not see. I propose to add here in the cap.
P.S. Currently set - I began to work quicker and smarter.

Post has been editedshakalich - 06.01.12, 23:14

Rep: (23)
shakalich,
Well, the link to the source? I have here a little desire to swing something that I improve something ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 00:12