Ployer MOMO15 - Discussion

Rep: (1673)
DiscussionPloyer MOMO15
PicturePloyer MOMO15, RoverPad 10.4
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Utility

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 10.04.14, 07:40

Rep: (2)
senovall,
1. whether the image is displayed on the TV via the HDMI?
2. Are the working G-sensor?
3. Does the mobile HDD?
4. Is there sound in the movies, where the AC3 is used?
5. Options?
6. Charging a euro or Chinese?
7. Does the WIFI network is stable, self-acceptance, how far?
8. Did he sees whole memory (inside, outside)
9. Does 3G modems? (Huawei 1550)
Thank you in advance!

Rep: (0)
Just placed an order with Panda. Waiting.

Rep: (12)
andertin @ 04.02.2012, 21:20*
Support 3g there but the hand is not suitable whistle from the list

The list includes the Huawei E1550 and ZTE MF100? Pop in a full-sized USB-host? And an external HDD?

Rep: (3)
The request to the owner of the device:
Measure, please, width and height of the screen, as I feel that the aspect ratio is not 16: 9, and the actual pixel square and not rectangular as it turns out characteristics.

Rep: (108)
smirnov1970 @ 15.02.2012, 12:36*
The list includes the Huawei E1550

judging by the gland, Huawei E1550 should be included in the list,

IDr @ 16.02.2012, 18:34*
Measure, please, width and height of the screen, as I feel that the aspect ratio is not 16: 9, and the actual pixel square and not rectangular as it turns out characteristics.

I subscribe to the issue. 1024x600 is ≈15: 9. Perhaps there are a few pixels square

Post has been editedenigman87 - 17.02.12, 10:49

Rep: (8)
voinar @ 09.02.2012, 16:45*
senovall,
3. Does the mobile HDD?
5. Options?
Thank you in advance!

Monday will start testing because it has not yet presented a gift and no opportunity even to scratch it really

Rep: (1)
Robyaty! Encourages Nebera Rovers have no crap! Support = 0 and -1 is not! It was 3 communicator of the company. (Last Q7) How does the current buy-everything! Sapport-writes removed from proizvodstva.I themselves Soup curve licked the hands of others! (same-Q7 turned out to be unsuccessful lapped with Toschiba).

Rep: (8)
voinar @ 09.02.2012, 16:45*
senovall,
3. Does the mobile HDD?
5. Options?
Thank you in advance!

1. Do not know there is a connector miniHDMI in my presence only normal
2. properly
3. I do not know there is no check
4. yes
5. headphones, charging with USB cable
6. The charger connector with the usual USB, although there is on the connector plug housing under a thin
7. normal reception, enough at least to the apartment
8. sees all memory though not all managers, total only sees inside
9. no external modem I

until alter 4, dumb as that, not understood as well as I do not know how old backup beg to do, first charge the battery to full where the day took place, how much will it hold until they know very best sound cooler than the laptop without headphones

Post has been editedsenovall - 19.02.12, 17:04

senovall,
And he charged from the computer?

senovall,
Thanks for answers!
If you get the opportunity to test other questions, I'll look forward.
Soon get my device also accomplish your goal, perhaps with photos.

Those who purchased the tablet, please check the tablet productivity applets Quadrant Standard Edition. Galaxy Tab produces about 2,000 balls. : Yes2:

Rep: (36)
In mid-March should get Momo15. I will try to immediately make a video review.

So I became the proud owner of this miracle. Upset when unpacking outside although it was dented and pokotsanna from all sides, but on the inside it is not affected. She had a whole.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Upset that the substrate in which lay the tablet was all broken up ... it can be seen that the inside is not bad, flew from wall to wall: angry: and pray to all who remembered pressed the power button. Hooray, when transporting it does not hurt: yahoo: Lucky)
I was asked about the quality of the speaker. As the owner of two devices from HTC, sound pleased. Gangbusters. Since I've been taking it for use at work, which employs 15 people in a small room of 30 by 10 meters ... have to connect the speakers. But the house is enough and its dynamics.
Here the performance of the program that issued the Quadrant Standard Edition. Account 1446.
Attached Image

Sometimes podtuplivaet sensor, but it seems that this is due to the native film is glued to the screen, not just the finger slides over it)
Here is a photo from the camera
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

All images were made at arm's length. Origin vertically, second and third horizontally. Because of the specific location of the camera to have to hold the plate at an angle a little bit (2), or happens both at 3 photo. The photo shows the deformation of the image. But it's not for me kretichno.
Apologies for the wrinkled face, I was after a night shift and sleep do not give a good and hard-working neighbors: angry:

Post has been editedabsolute3 - 24.02.12, 22:54
Reason for editing: spoiler

So I got my momo15, ordered momo15n, the substrate is also all torn parcel waiting for 18 days. When opening the box turned out that it is turned on, the battery charge is complete.

Everything is working. All declared functions.

Posted 25-02-2012, 13:07:

There are problematic off whenever he wants. Sin on the firmware.

Posted 25-02-2012, 13:09:

Hdmi displays all the information on the screen at all times. When viewed on a TV, you can control from the tablet.

Posted on 25.02.2012 13:10:

Writing tablet with short sentences, may be turned off and I lost all the text that gained.

Posted on 25.02.2012 13:11:

Camera 1.3 megapixel likely shows cool but twinkles.

Posted 25-02-2012, 13:13:

Modem from a megaphone huawei 1550 connected directly without any configuration.

Posted on 25.02.2012 13:15:

I got charged with a thin connector 5V 2A, although the charge and from a computer usb charging and 1A.

Posted 25-02-2012, 13:16:

Hard disk has not podklyuchal.no think without dop.pitaniya not start.

Posted 25-02-2012, 13:18:

Vayfay work confidently. Throughout the apartment reception is good, unlike momo3 7 ".

Posted 25-02-2012, 13:19:

Multitouch works chetko.korektno. the same thing can be said about the gravity sensor.

Posted 25-02-2012, 13:22:

The battery is really capacious. The tablet runs autonomously for a long time. Not timed for the time, but the presence of the socket next to it is not necessary to think.

Posted 25-02-2012, 13:22:

The battery is really capacious. The tablet runs autonomously for a long time. Not timed for the time, but the presence of the socket next to it is not necessary to think.

Posted 25-02-2012, 13:24:

The Chinese are as advertising pumped some games, some of them are installed, the other given a choice of the user.

Posted 25-02-2012, 13:27:

Some toys do not work korrekno on momo 3 worked. And apparently momo 15 poblemy with his non-native resolutions.

Posted 25-02-2012, 13:31:

Still found cons proshivke.net opportunity to see the characteristics of plansheta.osobo annoying lack of information about the battery when charging is impossible to know how much she was charged. I forgot to say that there is no indication at all and charging LED would have done raboty.hot.

Posted 25-02-2012, 13:34:

Housing plate is made carefully, with dignity.
generally satisfied with the tablet.
the Chinese will require new firmware. 4.0 androyd promised and sent to version 2.3

Checked support for hard diskov- mobile hard disk read dpazhe without additional power. Ntfs sees.

Posted 25-02-2012, 19:23:

To turn off there is a suspicion of nepropay vklyucheniya.kak buttons easy it nazhimaetsya.t.e.legkogo touch enough to send a signal to on. or off.

Posted 25-02-2012, 19:24:

After straying off time.

Posted 25-02-2012, 19:26:

Texator,
you have such a problem that I have?

Post has been editedabsolute3 - 26.02.12, 21:49

All welcome. I received about a week ago. 15th (though the panda hanging 15N, and ordered him). The site Ploera Model 15N saw. Impressions generally positive. Touch sensitive, fast, some games Olvinera Mali went without problems, the ones that through-maker has not yet tried. We were pleased with the duration of the work. Internet, magazines, a pair of film-holding 7-8 hours. Last Fly sit on standby for the night at MOMO per night 10%, although it can not correct. Cons also has (although this can only relate my copy). Occasionally fall off the network, it is rare, but is turned off, as written above, falls out of the application or stupid in them freezes, regularity of these "tricks" could not determine only helps restart. Those. or ask a trail somewhere. Sinned overheating (right side heats up), but there are also emissions of the cold. Nakata 4th droid, the feelings-a little slower to get used to the design, part of the prog and toys, do not go, but the network does not fall off, although emissions of the programs and zavisony occur, but less frequently. If everything is described only problem my machine (or successes postal soccer team), and finalize the firmware, the device is very decent for the money. I will mock tests and more: rolleyes:

MikhailM,
Can you describe the process of firmware?

Request to souped device owners:

And we found there to it covers ?, and something covers this format is quite small and under the other plate may not be suitable for momo

Kefirchik,
On the first page enigman87 some detail painted a firmware process. English manual for the firmware (included with Ploera beg from the site), in which I shilsya, almost the same. Problems with the firmware 2.3 that Anryushi that 4.0 no.

IDr,
I got 227mm * 130mm ... So, taking into account possible measurement error-pixel is almost square ...;)

Post has been editedMikhailM - 25.02.12, 23:16

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/05/20, 11:39