Ployer MOMO15 - Discussion

Rep: (1676)
DiscussionPloyer MOMO15
PicturePloyer MOMO15, RoverPad 10.4
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Utility

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 10.04.14, 07:40

Rep: (23)
In principle, you can live with that screen resolution, but that there is a matrix - this is really an interesting question

Rep: (16)
Anton1007, pleasant to be heard, thanks for explanation;)

Post has been editedoptimys13 - 24.01.12, 18:42

Rep: (165)
that there is a matrix

The cheapest Chinese TN matrix, and hence the contrast of 1: 200-300, color reproduction of 33% SRGB (ie no.), All as budget nedobukov.

Rep: (0)
- 512MB DDR3
- 8Gb Flash

Why change?

Post has been editedImpio - 25.01.12, 20:48
Reason for editing: Corrected.

Rep: (165)
Now, instead of 1 GB of operatives was 512MB, and 16GB of flash instead he dropped to 8GB, no companions - a scribe simply, the rover in his reperture. So you can not work, first lured 6990r, then changed the specifications and raised the price of 1000r, logic, I do not see here, but unfortunately I see the deception.

Post has been editedvital_xbc - 26.01.12, 06:18

And how g. sensor, in games working properly? And how it will work

And what 3g whistles work?

This week I will order it as poluchu- accomplish your goal, by the way nobody else did not order?

Post has been editedabsolute3 - 01.02.12, 12:42

Rep: (108)
BDmon @ 23.01.2012, 14:46*
And in the description alludes to 1GB of RAM

We have changed to 512 MB: scratch_one-s_head:

Kefirchik @ 29.01.2012, 9:52*
nobody did not order?

18.01.2012 ordered another. 02.02.2012 expelled. We had a little quarrel withChineseHe demanded to pay $ 30 for EMS, or cancel the transaction. 31 and the 1st did not answer my questions. I filed a request to cancel the purchase of the fault of the seller with a complaint, so he immediately responded and began to ask the reason for cancellation of change, threatened that the money does not return. I said that it is better sent by regular mail, and claims will not. Today came the track sent by Hongkong Post Air Mail, then look

Post has been editedenigman87 - 04.02.12, 10:20

Rep: (5)
ask if something interests lies on Vetrin I have 3 weeks looked in it all that is possible

Posted 03-02-2012, 23:17:

in the instructions for insertion Firmware_MOMO15.zip pictures are not displayed.

andertin,
4.0 Have you tried to put?

no because it for sale, probavt firmware without a description, I think you should not.

andertin, and you tried to 3g modem?

.Support have 3g but the hand is not suitable whistle from the list

andertin,
What kind of support?

andertin,
How about a little review?

and even how to get it root

andertin,
and you try to establish what some resource-intensive game modern combat 3 types?

Post has been editedabsolute3 - 06.02.12, 15:10

Ruth on it already sewn factory, for convenience, you can put the super user, the difference between 15i15N of iron is not any difference in the buttons 15 and they touch on 15N they hardovy

Rep: (36)
Respond are those who already received a tablet. As it is in use?

And today ordered a panda, and the bit of doubt whether to take ?!

Rep: (8)
tin plate, bought a small, here understand how to alter 4 adroed, all super worked, touch responds perfectly no brakes or freezes, and the kind of decent voobscheto

the plate millet super will not regret it.

Post has been editedandertin - 08.02.12, 21:30

Rep: (36)
senovall @ 08.02.2012, 20:40*
tin plate, bought a small, here understand how to alter 4 adroed, all super worked, touch responds perfectly no brakes or freezes, and the kind of decent voobscheto

andertin @ 08.02.2012, 22:30*
the plate millet super will not regret it.

And what is there after all the battery? And different capacity indicated on various websites!

Rep: (8)
in my 8500, but as holding will not tell you

senovall,
How's the camera? in terms of use for Skype? If possible, photographs examples. THX

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 22:39