TitanIM | client for social network VKontakte (Harmattan)

Rep: (125)
Titanim
Attached ImageVersion: 0.1.7
Last update of the program in the header:27.06.2013 (not a release date)

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The only alternative client for the most popular social network VKontakte from a domestic developer. Constantly developing and acquiring new functionality. Well suited for those whom the official client seems ponderous and cumbersome.

Opportunities:
  • News and Comments
  • Wall and friends
  • Private messages
  • News Publishing
  • Photo
  • Global Search Audio Records
  • Languages: Russian, English, Ukrainian, Byelorussian

Changes:
  • Photo posting
  • News Channel Integration
  • Background notification of new posts
  • Bugs fixed

Homepage: vk.com/titanim
Russian interface: Yes
Download: Ovi Store
Download: Version 0.1.7 PRO http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1800314/titanim_0_360525.1.5_armel.deb
Past versions:

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 27.06.13, 01:00
Reason for editing: updated to 0.1.5

Rep: (0)
I tried it - it did not help and through wi-fi it did not start either. It worked like this: I tried to run through gsm - I wrote something about the inaccessibility of the server, then I immediately tried through 3g - voila, everything connected. Here is such incomprehensible nonsense. : rofl:

Rep: (4)
Frucissire , I have the same problem

Rep: (7)
How to turn off notifications about new posts in the stream and messages?

Rep: (37)
* kostett Parameters =>Notifications =>Channel on home screen =>Titanim

I would like to share some thoughts. If you click on the icon, hold for 3-5 seconds

Attached Image

then the following acts will occur:

Settings:

About the program:

Checked and found on 0.1.7PRO

So in the settings in the smiles section you can assign your own smile pack. In principle, their drawings can be replaced. There are 28 of them. I tried to write VK emoticon codes in the _define.ini file, but a miracle did not happen, emoticons are still displayed as a hieroglyph (quotation marks). Any thoughts?) And someone still had the source, the old links are dead ...

Rep: (6)
my emoticons do not work at all, instead of them [] [] []

* Snapman I tried to fix it)

Rep: (2)
development revived againhttps://bitbucket.org/rusnazarov/titanimall March-April commits.
we have someone to collect, since there is a client with a fresh api vk?

Post has been editedGarry_Milton - 06.06.16, 20:07

Rep: (472)
maybe he will collect later

Rep: (9)
* Garry_Milton, good news

Garry_Milton @ 06/06/2016, 20:03*
we have someone to collect, since there is a client with a fresh api vk?

I don’t think that it will be possible to assemble the new version, QT5 & QML is also used there, I believe it is also fresh (there is still no official port, as I recall).
Yes, and the developer, I do not think that he will immediately undertake to finish the version for H9 (if at all).
So the most correct decision here is most likely to be to update the API in the old version of the application (the source code for the beatback is) and to develop it with the help of the community (fortunately, GPLv3 seems to be there as well).

* Lorence He is going to lay out the assembly of a new titanium for Debian, as you know the previous one was based on it, except that on top of it a QML shell for N9

Rep: (333)
laid outhttps://vk.com/wall-20843291_1054
Developer Comment
I don’t even have a device already, unfortunately, development for n9 is frozen.

Post has been editedvlastdoloy - 11.06.16, 20:17

In general, I asked Ruslan, in the end, as I thoughtTitanIM 2.0 is not what we have, absolutely
very different, rewritten from scratch. No one needs the assembly for n9, because in the new version so far only the messenger is implemented.

But there is a good one:
I’m going to fix bugs that appeared after changes from the VK API for a long time. I won’t promise anything, butI’ll try again to see what the trouble is.

In addition, we wouldcompile a list of bugs which are now available, because he himself is not aware of what works, what does not:
Does it work just a problem with getting the latest user activity?

I’ll add on my own that it would be nice to find programmers with H9 on hand who are interested in bringing the client to a fully functional state. I myself will also try to sit down and deal with the code, but again, without any promises at all, because I'm not a QT programmer, but a C-ishnik + time is now short in principle.

And so, I propose to create a list of bugs and shortcomings / Wishlist, I will start:

Bugs:
1) Instead of smiles and other special characters, displays []
2) Group conversations are not displayed, although a notification of a new message arrives regularly
3) Sometimes, as I understand it, while receiving several notifications at the same time, if the vibration on them is turned on, the smart starts vibrating endlessly until you close the application

Shortcomings / Wishlist:
1) In the text where there is video or GIF animation, it inserts either just text or nothing, I would like at least a thumbnail, ideally - open in the same MPlayer
2) The same applies to audio recordings, moreover, it’s already possible to implement listening to tracks directly from the tape or from the wall.
3) in the system notification tape, only the presence of a notification is displayed (application icon and the inscription "new message"), without short text and other information, as in instant messengers such as twitter
4) it is impossible to configure the period of checking messages on the server for the background daemon
5) in user albums, photos can only be viewed, neither likes nor comments to you as photos in the news feed
6) I would like to optionally make the display of the lower bar everywhere except for the message dialog, otherwise sometimes you go over profiles many times, and the way back becomes very long
7) Well, the biggest Wishlist - GROUPS! and the transition to reposts to them.

For me, everything, how to collect a couple of such messages, I think, either we will send to Ruslan himself, or ask him to come here

* Lorence The client does not correctly indicate the time of the person’s exit. I also wanted a slightly different design (to make an icon for the menu with all the items that pops up from the left, it won’t work with a swipe unless of course they are blocked by software). As for the language, it seems like the client is just the same in C with the QML shell. I could be wrong of course ...

Rep: (2)
Lorence @ 06/11/2016, 11:02*
I don’t think that it will be possible to assemble the new version, QT5 & QML is also used there, I believe it is also fresh (there is still no official port, as I recall).

I, too, when I noticed, then doubted whether it was possible ... but he has two branches there. the old one was in qt 4.8, where he sawed something in February, and then switched to the second version - with qt 5. but we have qt 5 repositories, even the Snowshoe Mobile browser with qt5 can be installed for a long time. qt 5 is not a problem, but rather a little hemorrhoids.
Vlastdoloy @ 06/11/2016, 20:11*
Developer Comment
I don’t even have a device already, unfortunately, development for n9 is frozen.

in qt, was the N9 virtual machine or it seemed to me? if you want to develop and responsiveness of users to bugs, as said above, and such a "cancer on lack of fish" will fit :(
Amigo157 @ 06/12/2016, 16:15*
As for the language, it seems like the client is just the same in C with the QML shell. I could be wrong of course ...
that's it, a java script you need to know, one C ++ is not enough.

p.s. today I finally got authorization passed oO mystic!

Shortcomings / Wishlist:
8) The transition from the notification screen N9 to the application for a detailed view of the recording from the tape.

Post has been editedGarry_Milton - 13.06.16, 13:37

* Garry_Milton, In February, he laid out the sorts of the latest titanium assembly, which was PRO. And by the way, on the PRO version everything works fine to this day)

Rep: (472)
Garry_Milton @ 06/13/2016, 13:09*
Shortcomings / Wishlist:
8) The transition from the notification screen N9 to the application for a detailed view of the recording from the tape.

I asked him about this even when he was actively engaged in development ... also promised to do it but alas ...

Rep: (9)
it would be great to see attachments to the dialog - files and stuff, in the pro version you can’t see

The titan has finally died (all who are authorized can still use it, if you leave, then you can’t come in already ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 01:18