TitanIM | client for social network VKontakte (Harmattan)

Rep: (125)
Titanim
Attached ImageVersion: 0.1.7
Last update of the program in the header:27.06.2013 (not a release date)

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The only alternative client for the most popular social network VKontakte from a domestic developer. Constantly developing and acquiring new functionality. Well suited for those whom the official client seems ponderous and cumbersome.

Opportunities:
  • News and Comments
  • Wall and friends
  • Private messages
  • News Publishing
  • Photo
  • Global Search Audio Records
  • Languages: Russian, English, Ukrainian, Byelorussian

Changes:
  • Photo posting
  • News Channel Integration
  • Background notification of new posts
  • Bugs fixed

Homepage: vk.com/titanim
Russian interface: Yes
Download: Ovi Store
Download: Version 0.1.7 PRO http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1800314/titanim_0_360525.1.5_armel.deb
Past versions:

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 27.06.13, 01:00
Reason for editing: updated to 0.1.5

Rep: (1)
yeah, all to no avail (

Rep: (472)
DragonFire87 @ 05/15/2013, 07:29*
never happened

this is its full-time functionality ... it being "not launched" loads news on the main page and posts push messages about new messages ... though with a fair delay ...
some demon from him lives in processes responsible for this ...

For many, I think it's no secret that Ruslan abandoned the development, at least for MIGI, in general, here .. for posterity))

Attached files

Attached filetitanimpro_0.1.7_armel.deb(1.5 MB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 27.06.13, 00:58

Rep: (13)
I also wanted to lay out the PRO version, because it wasn’t comme il faut to leave the application with a bunch of bugs and continue to get a lot of money for it :)

Rep: (6)
There are no source codes? :)

DragonFire87,
There is, like somewhere herehttp://gitorious.org/titanim

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 03.07.13, 21:19

Alexxxl,
Thank you) but I already looked there

Rep: (2)
Hello, everyone has a news display in the notification channel, now I’ve turned it on in the program settings and rebooted in the channel settings in the phone itself, but there is no news in the channel.

Rep: (1923)
peopless,
I just installed this program, I didn’t specifically include anything, I just went into it, entered my data and news immediately appeared in the notification channel.

Post has been editedalexummc - 11.07.13, 09:14
Reason for editing: spelling error

Rep: (219)
But how can I save pictures in this program?

bigmag111,
Of course ... Debt tap on the picture and choose what to do with it)))

Rep: (7)
Alexxxl,
Having the source from TitanIM, can you update the application in the future? or there are no necessary rights, etc.

Forgottents,
theoretically - it is possible if there is enough knowledge and skills.

Alexxxl,
it’s just suddenly become interesting, since there are source codes, why not bring TitanIM to mind, let’s say alxs_as-is could modify TitanIM instead of its veek, or Nazarov was a direct mega smart developer that no one can do anything better now !?<_<

Forgottents,
As far as I know, alxs_as-is has a conceptually different approach to the development of the VK Client, moreover, some of the developers involved in the development of similar software scolded Titan very much, especially for the curvature of the code .. so it is unlikely that someone will take this as a basis ... it's easier write from scratch.

this curve code at least still works, unlike others, and indeed at the moment it is, in my opinion, the best, it’s a pity of course that it will not develop anymore, and the source code is far from the last for someone to continue the work

DragonFire87,
Well, Rusla seems to even chat on the same twitter, and if someone really understands turning to him for a specific purpose ... Maloli, he’ll suddenly share ...

Alexxxl,
He restored his acc to VK, maybe this is for the best: yes2:

Rep: (2)
In my Messages, only dialogs are displayed, and group conversations for 3-12 people are not shown in the list. No one has encountered such a problem?

glebhp
there is such a thing, and even if the person is not online and go to his page, then the time of his last visit in 2000, although he was half an hour ago) everything breaks down slowly

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 11:49 PM