Experienced
[offline]

Group: Non-activated
Messages 531
Check in: 21.09.11

Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

This theme is intended to help graphics programmers:
banners, icons, interface elements, mocaps, etc.

Theme rules:

1. It is forbidden to publish images in the .bmp format
  2. Any graphic elements larger than 400 KB in size should be placed under the spoiler.
  3. Flooding and offtopic are prohibited, for example, discussion of the merits / demerits of their projects, advertising, etc.
  4. Requests to edit apk-files are ignored and will be deleted - it is necessary to lay out the graphics extracted from the application

Recommendations:
  • Acknowledgments: If you want to thank the user for the help, do not write the message “Thank you! You are super!".
    Just press the buttonAttached Imagenext to his reputation.
    If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image

Really useful links

savagemessiahzine.comOther
  • Freebbble - a large base of free elements from the dribbble site (illustrations, icons, mockups, patterns, etc.)
  • Material Design Icons - the entire set of icons from the Google inc.
  • Android Asset Studio - here you can collect the theme, styles, icons in the toolbar, create an application icon, patch 9.png and so on, and all this is free
  • Invision - free platform for prototyping and collaboration
  • Flaticon - a huge base of free icons in the formats of the font, eps, png, psd and svg
  • UI Colors - resource with flat-colors hexes
  • Flat ui colors - another resource with a flat palette
  • Color lovers - here you can choose a color palette for your project.

Appeal to the developers

Dear developers,in this topic, as far as they can, they will help you with the graphic content of your applications and give tips on cosmetic improvements. Most often, we are asked for help in the manufacture of icons, feature- and promo-graphics for Google Play, those or other application interface elements. Please do not expect to be helped for free if you place an order like"I need a redesign of all application screens with cutting across all dpi" or "make a social network interface" . This is a voluminous work that requires a lot of time and effort and appropriate remuneration. With such orders, it is better to go to the freelance exchange, if this is not possible, then in the case of placing such orders, please indicate that the work will be encouraged financially, otherwise you are unlikely to receive a response from professionals. Thank you for understanding.

Active designers

Below is a list of the most active designers of this topic.
(if your order is ignored for a long time, you can write to one of these people in QMS)

graydon
mr_johnnysniper

Attention If your order has been completed, write about it in the subject line, so that the rest will not work in vain.

Current orders:

All comments and suggestions on the topic should be sent toQMS curator

Post has been editedmr_johnnysniper - 26.03.19, 15:11
Reason for editing: update orders
g1154
Message#2
20.12.11, 04:37
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 19.10.08
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

I can help in any design project. I will be glad to learn how to code! Email killers.vk.com!
uas.sorokin
Message#3
24.12.11, 12:12
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 793
Check in: 15.03.11
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Well, accomplish your goal first. I hope that among the visitors of this forum there are users of my application.Aimp control. Actually, the development of the project has been frozen for a very long time, but I will not mind introducing a new design, because I myself drew, it seems to me rather miserable.
What I would like - constructive advice on the interface. It is the interface, i.e. I will not introduce anything new. If there is any design that can simply create a design for a portfolio (or for entertainment), I will be grateful and will definitely mark it in the release version with a new design.

--------------------
Senator
Message#4
27.12.11, 18:00
From nowhere
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4479
Check in: 30.11.05
Apple iPhone 6s

uas.sorokin,
I understand now all the elements are graphic? In particular, the "sliders" volume and position.
p.s. Drop the xml of the screen with the resources in a personal to make it easier to navigate and minimally redo if it works ...

--------------------
Sed semel insanivimus omnes.
Forum Member of the Year 2009
Award Winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the categories "Steering 2009", "Rescuer 2009", "Prize of sympathy 2009"
Prize winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the “Creator 2009” nomination
uas.sorokin
Message#5
27.12.11, 21:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793

SenatorI only need UI. It is desirable to simply lay out the layout in Photoshop. I see no reason to give someone layouts and resources.

--------------------
Danusha
Message#6
27.12.11, 21:43
The best
[offline]

Messages 6327
Check in: 11.05.08
Apple iPhone 6s

ralehovich
I certainly can help, but just what concerns psd, png, jpg))

--------------------
Arkhangelsk - = fresh = =
Why love, why suffer - because there is a sofa, I will go to lie.
null
Message#7
28.12.11, 01:21
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 811
Check in: 25.08.09
Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen)

Danusha @ 12/27/2011, 9:43 PM*
ralehovich
I certainly can help, but just what concerns psd, png, jpg))

similarly)

--------------------
Motorola mpx200 ->SonyEricsson p900i ->Asus p525->HTC Magic->Motorola Photon 4G->Alps e-930 (fake SGS3, broken) ->nokia n70->HTC sensation->SGN1
The club of fans to draw on their PDAs, kmk, smartphones, tablets.
ralehovich
Message#8
28.12.11, 12:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 531

Danusha and Zero,Thank you for responding ... well, this topic is, as it were, created to have a common place where artists / designers helped graphics programmers ...
yo1am
Message#9
28.12.11, 15:53
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 01.12.08
Acer Iconia Tab A501

I join, currently I work as a web designer, if I need help in developing an interface, I can help.
Interesting projects, I can also help with the development of the site;)
uas.sorokin
Message#10
28.12.11, 16:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793

Well, I made an offer. But everyone either does not care or does not see)
In general, I propose in the cap to fix those who agreed to help someone or made a request. Well, that is assistant project.

--------------------
mdp1
Message#11
28.12.11, 19:37
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 119
Check in: 18.03.11
HTC HD2

I will also be happy to help you in your free time (ps, ill)

--------------------
HTC HD2 Oxygen / Gnex Omni 4.4.2 franco.Kernel-r395
Danusha
Message#12
28.12.11, 19:53
The best
[offline]

Messages 6327
Check in: 11.05.08
Apple iPhone 6s

uas.sorokin,
I would beat the buttons, and in general, in my opinion, just such an orange is not very: blush:

--------------------
Arkhangelsk - = fresh = =
Why love, why suffer - because there is a sofa, I will go to lie.
uas.sorokin
Message#13
28.12.11, 20:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793

Danusha, well, that's what the designer needs, so he can do it right. But the theme of flowers should remain the same, because The application is essentially a client for AIMP. Therefore, the design I do close in range.

The AIMP window itself is shown below. Ideally, I would like to have something similar)

Attached Image

--------------------
yo1am
Message#14
28.12.11, 22:19
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Acer Iconia Tab A501

1. Make the interface more glossy, add gloss to the buttons and scroll bars, volume level, try to make the shape of the buttons round, see how it goes.
2. Paint on the icons to the bottom slider - that the volume, and the top - that timeline.
3. You can also beat all this beautifully in the form of a remote;)
ralehovich
Message#15
29.12.11, 01:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 531

Well, it seems clear what and how!? In short, I wanted a little different topic ... but it will be a bit wrong. We take as a basis the “run-in” theme “Our avatars” (the main idea), I think that here too “give a ride”. In general, the whole point of the topic is the same as in the topic “Our Avatars” - a person comes to order what he needs (his order hangs in the cap until someone fulfills it) from the graphics and who can / wants helps him, I ask the moderators to rename the topic in "Help the programmer graphics" because The idea of ​​the topic has changed a little ...
null
Message#16
29.12.11, 18:17
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 811
Check in: 25.08.09
Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen)

yo1amI would also add - make the notation on the buttons the same as in the original player.

--------------------
Motorola mpx200 ->SonyEricsson p900i ->Asus p525->HTC Magic->Motorola Photon 4G->Alps e-930 (fake SGS3, broken) ->nokia n70->HTC sensation->SGN1
The club of fans to draw on their PDAs, kmk, smartphones, tablets.
ralehovich
Message#17
29.12.11, 18:27
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 531

I think so; You need to take screenshots provided by the developer, draw them and show the developer, if he likes them, then start creating the necessary graphics, if not, draw another screen.
crashtua
Message#18
29.12.11, 20:03
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 440
Check in: 16.04.10
Xiaomi Mi 4c Prime

The folder has the right icon, with the right style, if not difficult, to remake all the black and white icons and make them look like the right one, and if possible, discolor two color ones. The icons do not match the resolution with the correct one, because in the correct there is a zone for the icon and the rest of the space is transparent areas.
template.png - red square - the icon area, the icon should be the same size as the square or be 1-2 pixels longer (it’s better to do 1-2 more, then, if it doesn’t look, I will reduce; the shadows from the icon can be a maximum of 3 pixels from the square).
Thanks in advance for your help!
Attached Image
Attached fileIcons.zip(25.92 KB)

--------------------

xiaomi mi4c download

, PSP 3008 5.03 GEN-С, fiio x3 2nd
yo1am
Message#19
30.12.11, 10:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Acer Iconia Tab A501

if no one took it, I can help, write in private!
Senator
Message#20
01.01.12, 17:15
From nowhere
[offline]

Messages 4479
Check in: 30.11.05
Apple iPhone 6s

uas.sorokin,
like that
The second third screen is either-or, but you can change it in three clicks, i.e. full interface, clicked, only with a scroll bar, clicked at least ...

Attached Image

In addition, you can hang a long tap on the volume buttons, i.e. Long tap to reduce - turn off the sound, long to increase the volume level.
p.s. The slider for volume doesn’t fit well, and it’s uncomfortable and doesn’t look very good ...

--------------------
Sed semel insanivimus omnes.
Forum Member of the Year 2009
Award Winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the categories "Steering 2009", "Rescuer 2009", "Prize of sympathy 2009"
Prize winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the “Creator 2009” nomination
uas.sorokin
Message#21
01.01.12, 17:57
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793

Oh, thank you, generally a great concept! I did not expect) Great gift for my tomorrow's birthday =)))

>>In addition, you can hang a long tap on the volume buttons, i.e. Long tap to reduce - turn off the sound, long to increase the volume level.
I have a slightly different implementation - the degree of sound change depends on the duration of the tap. Those. You can hold tap seconds 5-6 - this should be enough to reduce the sound volume from 100 to 0.
The only thing - I do not like the buttons a bit, or rather their appearance relative to each other. S, R, M, it seems to me, somehow stand out. MB do they make the border less contrast? Or does the whole bottom row of buttons make the contrast of borders smaller?

In general, I like it very much. If you don't mind, in the next version I can change the current design to this one - I like this one much more.

--------------------

32 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/05/19 5:14