> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Phone spy | Record all your phone conversations

Rep: (53)
Phone Spy
version: 1.9

Last update of the program in the header:31.07.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Record all your phone conversations automatically.

Description:

There is support MP3.

Unique distinction phone spy on competitors - the existence of the audio boost feature. Sound Enhancement works only in the recording mode in the MP3 format - see the settings window..

Recording from a microphone, as the vast majority of phones do not support recording from the line. This iron limitation.
The program also allows you to select the date / time format, for storage of directory entries.
Of program, you can listen to the recording, delete or block it.

Developer: Protoport
Homepage: http://www.protoport.mobi/
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? call.spy
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=call....dot=1&pli=1

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
Requires Android version
2.2 and above

Download:
version: 1.9 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1905072/CallSpy_1.9.apk

Past versions
version: 1.3 Attached filecall.spy13.apk (149.84 KB)

Post has been editedwandererbk - 31.07.12, 19:51
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (9)
Good vecher.Na LGGT540 2.1 when you try to run the crash, ie. unexpected stop ... Perhaps this program is 2.2 or higher ...

Rep: (9)
Oddly enough, the program on 2.1.No why the LG GT540 2.1 to crash ...

Rep: (618)
Huawey U8230 CM Plus Pulse (2.2.1) has been in setting comes, but for any call (incoming, outgoing) crash.

Rep: (714)
On lg gt540 2.3.7 goes normally, only with volume had to tinker.

Rep: (18)
motorola defy 2.2 Froy, falls for calls (incoming, outgoing). I put a convenience store. Blew nafeg :)

Rep: (1)
Alas, motorola defy writes only from the microphone, with which a person can not hear speak.
P.S>On the standard program for recording, you can hear both.
It's a pity..

Rep: (4)
SGS to anyone tried to put? Can it work?

Rep: (0)
B) campaignhnyanot modified. On the legend 2 times out of 3 is not recorded anything.
M
Violation of para. 4.9. Rules of the forum. PO 3 days.

Post has been editedEhsana - 27.12.11, 11:48

Rep: (10)
bit out of topic, perhaps, but: this functionality advise that the thread is good. DHD

Where to see the list of supported devices?

hear only himself and his interlocutor barely barely. generally not very

Rep: (3)
On Optimus 2X quality is excellent !!

Rep: (2)
SonyEricsson Xperia arc - works surprisingly, the interlocutor is heard well. Prior to this, probably I have tried everything. This only works on the katabatic kernel! Of course on a custom kernel quality is better, but because of Jora battery back on the sink. Thanks!

Rep: (7)
how strange it works ... he wants to record, wants no records ... and now look, what previously recorded - there is no more ...

zte skate on the normal flight. and writes the line and microphone. thank

Rep: (67)
zted,
prog writes only from the microphone, so the quality is appropriate (very quiet), and you say the line ...: happy:

Rep: (3)
if you include a speakerphone, normally heard. But you will not be the same constantly talking with the speakerphone. Damn, even on Mobile windose I wrote the line, but here such a bummer.

Rep: (16)
About GHS program works adequately at all yadrah.postavil on 2.3.6 with the kernel voodoo rabotala.zapis interlocutor quiet but for the preservation of information important dostatochno.posle install the kernel source Midnight Conversation stopped me slyshat.mozhet certainly the case in nastroykah.neploho I could fuck fax to detailed settings.

A few days could not understand that I had with the phone. The interlocutor does not hear me, though the microphone is working (standard tape recorder records sound). In general, it was the fact that I turned on the option "Write to mp3" in the program. Once removed the daw, everything was ok ..

in MP3 mode, I can not hear the interlocutor. It is a pity that only in MP3 mode have strengthening ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/04/20, 00:34