So on your device without 3G 4.2.1 I have set out above the above forum. I have everything working, but sometimes spontaneous reverie, perhaps I pick.
So, we need to flash:
1. Driver APXhttp://yadi.sk/d/8khJzw3V48QUK
2. Directly firmware itselfhttp://yadi.sk/d/33BycfWs48QiM
Then it all as discussed above:
1. Turn off the tablet
2. Connecting to a computer through the micro-usb
3. Hold the "Volume up" + food, it will blink a few times
4. Detected device - APX
5. Put the driver of the first link
6. Run lvds.bat (in Win7 x64 in my flash did not work, sewed in WindowsXP)
7. It is the installation in the automatic mode
8. After a successful installation in the console will issue a "press enter continue ..."
9. Hit Enter, the device goes into a reboot.
After loading the device operates 4.2.1
Recent firmware are likely to be spread all on the same topichttp://www.modaco.com/topic/357683-any-int...10/page__st__20