DVC N10 - Discussion | the tablet

Rep: (1673)
DiscussionDVC N10
PictureDVC N10
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games . Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

Here is a brief that says manufacturer
Item Type: Tablet PC
Tablet Data Capacity: 16GB
Screen Size: 10 "
Battery Life: In 6 hours
Processor Manufacture: Nvidia
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen 10 touches
Color: Black
Processor Main Frequency: 1GHZ
Memory Capacity: 1GB
Feature: Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, 3G (optional), Webcams, Multi Touch, HDMI, G Sensor, Camera
Display resolution: 1280x800
Weight: 600 g
Model Number: N10
Processor Model: Nvidia Tegra2
Operating System: Android 3.2
Processor Type: Cortex-A9

A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Specifications
Item Type: Tablet PC
Tablet Data Capacity: 16GB
Screen Size: 10 "
Battery Life: In 6 hours
Processor Manufacture: Nvidia
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen 10 touches
Color: Black
Processor Main Frequency: 1GHZ
Memory Capacity: 1GB
Feature: Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, 3G (optional), Webcams, Multi Touch, HDMI, G Sensor, Camera
Display resolution: 1280x800
Weight: 600 g
Model Number: N10
Processor Model: Nvidia Tegra 2
Operating System: Android 3.2
Processor Type: Cortex-A9

System Information
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Additional Information
GPS is not! There AGPS version with 3G. It was possible to connect an external GPS via Bluetooth GPS Provider and Bluegps4droid programs.
Connecting to a PC via the microUSB charger that connects through, and miniUSB is the host for connecting external devices.

Post has been editedabsolute3 - 02.06.12, 12:44

Rep: (14)
low-end model, but with built-in 3G
http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/109505/...et-PC-10-1.html

the price is still very personal ...

Rep: (22)
yrkese @ 04.01.2012, 13:22*
low-end model, but with built-in 3G

if you read carefully, there is no built-in 3G, unfortunately
3G / 3.5G (HSDPA): Yes, support external USB 3G modem, HUAWEI E1750
down belowUSB 3G modem HUAWEI E1750 (+ USD55)

I like the seller said about these models, there is the description of the same, there is, without a 3g
this version of the companion ordered, he asked, have said all normano 3g, a description of the model with no 3g

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/109505/...-Tablet-PC.html

choose
there are 2 models with 3g
one off now ..

Rep: (7)
I have this device on your hands. Lightweight, thin matrix of IPS - the first impression is positive, after shoddy kitayschiny right outlet. But the impression lad port port plug on the right side: in my instance it is not fixed no latch, it is suspected that all will fall off after a while. But the biggest problem - is the lack of convenience store, maps and other Google-services (honest sellers, there really is all very ascetic not even photoshop menu screenshots). I downloaded the market, another problem you need to log in to your Google Account and create it does not seem possible. In the "Accounts & sync" possible to create only acc exchange or something like that. If you have any thoughts as to which to flash the device, you'll be grateful for the help.

Is that about the viewing angle can say everything is fine, the colors do not fade even at the maximum slope, 1280x800 resolution. Nothing more testing, now I look zabugornye forums where considered problems with the firmware, is worth a beta version Honecomb'a (v91),HEREthere is information on how to dopilivaniya. I will try to treat the week, if possible, it will place a phased management.

you have a version with 3g?

Honestly, I did not have time to check a sample of on the job, but most of the time spent on the search for a solution to bring the system to a working state. I will try to tell you in detail about the device in the second half of the week.

Rep: (1)
The solution to the problem of Google Apps

ximik666 @ 22.01.2012, 14:31*
The solution to the problem of Google Apps

and more you can?
what a Problem? decided whether the 100%?

Rep: (0)
Well, someone will tell in detail about this tablet? :)
Most interested in what materials are used and whether it is possible to put the IOS or another axis)

tablet received today
IPS screen 1280 * 800
Vibration response
gyroscope
acceleration sensor
light sensor
light
thin
cool from behind cover ribbed non-slip
view from any angle
Nothing creaks backlash
the Chinese will depart firmware to ask the new year
USB Rechargeable
touch chustvitelen
rest until xs

Post has been editedyrkese - 25.01.12, 23:20

He reminds that here))
IPS about only one place read, although it may MVA
In any case, the viewing angles are more than normal.

Attached Image

in comparison with the flak, very thin.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedyrkese - 25.01.12, 23:18

Well to me this Ouija 9 thousand out
I believe that more than a humane price.
perhaps she would have a problem with the firmware, but I do not care how, I'm not a supporter of the overclocking, firmware, and so. If it works and let ....
psmotrim compared even when 2 tablet will come, but in comparison with the flak, the sky and the earth ....

yrkese, Could you check the GPS work? As satellites see?

I have no 3g version
accordingly there is no GPS

yrkese, something I have missed this point. That has two versions? One with 3g and gps, and the other - no?
Can I tyknut links?

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/109505/...-Tablet-PC.html

there can even say 4 versions
n10 and p10

p10 younger brother ...

I'll tell you a little bit about your impressions. Ouija operation, I enjoyed a few days.
The device is very comfortable in the hand. Compared with the flak for example, although that comparison, even in comparison does not go.
I come with iOS 2.2 though 3.2 was announced, there is no convenience store, no root.
Charging Micro USB, charging about half an hour.
a charge lasts a long time, even though I can not exactly say much charge is spent on searching for a network, and without root I can not turn off.
Some like it immediately begin to cry, Tegra does not play HD video, so has no right to exist.
This particular write such owners C91 anti-aircraft guns, and others. And these same people are blowing themselves and others brains trying to start any game.
HD video, I have not tried to play the truth, because they do not understand the meaning of watch Blue Ray for example on the screen of 10 inches.
but of about 50 games, I run about 45 .... and this without any settings, teapots and other crap ... and? Why on the tablet to watch Blue Ray ???
I think how will the Chinese holidays, I will find a newer firmware, and will be my happiness ....

Rep: (0)
the video will be? =)
but from what made the back cover? Nice to do to keep the tablet in his hands? Does not cause a feeling that right now collapse the hell?)))
and that's what I do not understand, 3g and 3g version of what is the difference? Is, to juzat modem is not enough to stick in yusb and put the wood? :about

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/06/20, 04:02