> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

377 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Themes and decorations for Sony Ericsson Xperia Live | We post and discuss the modifications of themes and graphics for Xperia Live
adm2010
Message#1
03.01.11, 13:39
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 4000
Check in: 18.02.11
Apple iPhone Xs

Modification and decorations forSony Ericsson Xperia Live

Sony Ericsson Xperia Live WT19i

FAQ WT19i | Description | Discussion | Themes and decorations | Firmware (OS 2.3) | Firmware (4.0.x) | Marriage | Sony Ericsson LwW Owners Club |

������� ������� "Android - ��������������" download

| Forum Rules | Android OS FAQ

Be sure to read! Topic rules, recommendations on the design of posts
General rules of the topic
  1. Before writing in this topic
    • read the recommendations for the design of posts below
    • look for the information you need in the topic header
    • read the Instructions and Tips (... planned to create ...)
    • use the buttonFind in this thread, top right of the page. Instead of part of the word, you can enter *, for example* status bar *

2. If you want to decorate the "order" or make changes to the existing one - write your wishes in the PM to the author of the post.
  3. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
  4. Thank the authors, be polite. No need to make a complaint. For free labor, at least, it is not beautiful.
Recommendations for the design of posts
  1. If during (or after) the installation of the decorator (mod) you have any problems, or you cannot find the decorator you need, please be sure to include the following information:
    • the name of the decorator (fashion) with reference to the source
    • name and version of the firmware on which you installed the mod
    • base firmware (you can find it in Settings ->About phone ->Software Version ->Additionally ->Build number or firmware description)
    • result
    • Example
      InstalledMod SystemUI.apkon the firmware ARHD 6.2.1 XE based on 3.25.401.101. As a result, the phone does not boot. Can you please tell me how to install this mod on my firmware?

• If you do not provide this information, no one can help you!

2. If you want to place a new decorator (mod) in this topic, specify:
    • for which firmware it is made and for which base
    • decorator description (fashion)
    • screenshots clean under spoiler
    • link to the source (if you did not do the mod)
    • Example
      Extended Quicksettings v.2.0.2 by j4n87 + LeeDroid Tweaks

Suitable for firmware based on 3.24.401.1 and 3.25.401.1 Advanced menu switches with the ability to customize.
      Screenshots
      There will be screenshots

XDA thread

Download

Themes, modifications and other decorations (2.3)
Switches in the status bar
Changed themes
Wholesale cheaper!
Modified Desktop
Animation when you turn on the phone
Lock screen
Modified graphics
miscellanea

Themes, modifications and other decorations (4.0)
Switches in the status bar
Changed themes
Modified Desktop
Cheaper by the Dozen
Animation when you turn on the phone
Modified graphics
Dialers
miscellanea

Original system apk
Instructions and tips

Everything that you do - at your own peril and risk! Authors of manuals and mods are not responsible for your actions!
This topic discusses issues related to the "graphic" part of the device: themes, widgets, dialers, patches, icons, etc. Getting S-OFF, ROOT, installing firmware, kernels, recovery, and other system components, as well as a discussion of this whole economy, is conducted in specialized topics. I remind you that it is customary to express gratitude on our forum by raising the reputation of a specific participant.Messages like “Pamagite! I did not backup, put ... and now I have a constant reboot, what to do? "," Thank you! You are super !!! ", flood and offtopic -will be deleted without warning. The authors of such messages 3 days RO.

K
Before you install any mod from this topic, look at the name of the stock file and the mod file, they must match. The author has the right to call his mod as he wants, but if you want your smartphone to function after replacing the files, make sure the names match the original

Attention posts not designed by the rules and not related to this topic will be deleted without warning!

When publishing a mod or requesting something in a mod to change, specify for which firmware it is made!

This topic is notorder table! All messages with requests "Make me ...." and the like will be deleted without warning!

To place the mods in the header, write in the LANadm2010

Post has been editedadm2010 - 03.12.14, 18:46
Reason for editing: Mods
rover3000
Message#2
21.12.11, 21:27
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 198
Check in: 10.09.09
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

So I decided to post a few of my verified modifications for Live.
Attached Image

The materials are taken from the theme for the Mini and Mini-Pro as well as from the XDA site, some are refined by me.
All the files are working but nevertheless you do everything at your own peril and risk for the dead machines I am not responsible.
The phone should have root and root-explourer installed (ES-conductor does not do some of the substitution correctly).
Before you do something, install a rekovery and make a full system backup through it.
1. Download the archive and extract it to the phone's memory card.
Attached file_________. rar(14.73 MB)

2.Potom through Root-explourer copy all files to the system folder of the phone
3. We set the rights for each file we copied - a long tap on our file, in the drop-down menu, select Permissions and set them up like this:
X x 0
X 0 0
X 0 0
where X is marked checkboxes, and 0 is not.
4. Only now we copy our files SystemUI.apk, Home.apk, DefaultThemes.apk on the system / app path and agree to replace
framework_res.apk on the system / framework path and agree to replace
bootanimation.zip on the system / media path and agree to replace
5. Reboot.

After rebooting, we have a home screen from Xperia Arc with the ability to replace icons in a row as well as seven desktops. We have replaced the boot animation on a nice green robot with gears. We have a battery in percent and a quick panell with 8 icons. We have replaced all the standard themes.
I checked everything on my Xperia Live, everything works for me, which shows the screen.

Post has been editedadm2010 - 08.07.12, 17:12
rover3000
Message#3
22.12.11, 12:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 198
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

Here is a panel with green buttons and together we say thanks for the help.shaldezh

Attached fileSystemUI.apk(215.57 KB)
rover3000
Message#4
22.12.11, 12:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 198
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

BingO BongO

It is worth one of the modified topics, here it is pulled from apk but I don `t know or will suit you.

Attached fileDesktop.zip(426.82 KB)

Post has been editedrover3000 - 22.12.11, 12:56
rover3000
Message#5
22.12.11, 18:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 198
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

On XDA, they posted the second option for replacing standard screen themes from there
Attached Image

And the file itself is true, I did not try it yet, who will try to accomplish your goal

Attached fileDefaultThemes.apk(7.17 MB)

rover3000
Message#6
22.12.11, 18:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 198
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

And one more option quickpanel, too, with the XDA, corrected by me
Attached Image

Attached fileSystemUI.apk(222.18 KB)

just171
Message#7
27.12.11, 19:42
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 12.03.11
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

put through rekoveri!
Be sure to backup!(thanks to AUDIMEN and vovin07) if you do not swear, my first "work": D

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Download: Attached fileICS_batarejka_drugaja.zip(28.58 MB)

the status bar there still didn’t make a cool screen, I don’t know how to make a screen bar status

Post has been editedadm2010 - 08.07.12, 17:13
Reason for editing: statusbar screenshot added
rover3000
Message#8
27.12.11, 20:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 198
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

here added reboot item in the shutdown menu
set as described in the first post all files from the archive on the system / framework path
be sure to backup the system
Everything works for me how to remove the screen from the shutdown menu I do not know yet so sorry

Attached fileframework.zip(6.77 MB)
just171
Message#9
28.12.11, 19:48
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 12.03.11

sorry forgot!

ICS_batarejka_drugaja.zip (28.58 MB) - do not put batteries on this topic, reboot, if you did it, then when you long press the shutdown button, there is no menu with a choice, and the phone just reboots (it was with me, can something I don’t know what happened on my device!)
vliv
Message#10
29.12.11, 08:10
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 619
Check in: 18.11.11

I wanted to put the beauty from the first post. There is a right, there is an explorer, I downloaded the archive, unpacked it, blew it onto the card with a bluetooth, in general, everything was written according to the letter of the manual, when SystemUI.apk copied the file into app, the application stopped and everything Pull the battery, pulled it, turned it on, everything is fine, I look at the app - the file was copied (today's numbers) - then four ochchuyu, tell me, can we curve the curve exporter? Although deletes everything with a bang.

--------------------
blackrazor
Message#11
29.12.11, 16:48
Music lover ♫
[offline]

Messages 1013
Check in: 05.12.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64

installed ICS_batarejka_drugaja.zip question - what happened to the camera ??? give standard semcCameraUI.apk

--------------------
Phone:XRN3 Pro + iwown i5 plusXRN 5 Flame Red Edition + Mi band 3 // XR 3s // XR 4a
Music: FiiO X1 + Urbanfun HiFi // Creative Aurvana In Ear 2
rover3000
Message#12
29.12.11, 16:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 198
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

blackrazor
hold on
Attached fileSemcCameraUI.apk(1.64 MB)
vliv
Message#13
29.12.11, 17:30
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 619

The first postto refuseAfter copying the framework, the phone went into an endless reboot, flashed with a USB flash drive} -)
I guess what's the matter, I think it was necessary to move files from systems to folders, and I, as written in the recommendation copied, after each copy the phone was rebuilt, after the framework did not return from the reboot, maybe he was looking for bootanimation, which I did not have time to copy, guys, it is necessary to double-check everything, and to write a more accurate instruction with actions and consistency, I have no desire, I already have half a day without a telephone — at least a guard shout: D

--------------------
rover3000
Message#14
29.12.11, 19:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 198
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

it was just necessary to delve into the manual and there it is written to first copy all the files into the systems, then for each set rights and only then scatter in folders with substitution
vliv
Message#15
29.12.11, 19:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 619

Rover3000 @ 12/29/2011, 20:12*
there it is written first to copy all the files into the systems, then for each set rights and only then scatter in folders with substitution

That's exactly what I did, just scattered with the help of copying, but I had to cut and paste it with a replacement — this is the nuance. But it can be butanimation that needs to be settled forward, and the framework is the last — I understand that there is a conflict — I don’t know

--------------------
rover3000
Message#16
29.12.11, 20:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 198
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

and you accidentally boot the animation did not extract the atoms and it goes zip without extracting
vliv
Message#17
29.12.11, 20:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 619

Rover3000 @ 12/29/2011, 21:43*
But the animation did not extract

As I saw, there was a desire, but compared with the native, I realized that it was not necessary, and it did not reach her

--------------------
rover3000
Message#18
29.12.11, 21:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 198
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

I don’t even know what to say, I wrote everything exactly as I did everything works for me ......
And yes, it is best to cut and paste with a replacement and not delete and then insert and the main thing is not to forget to set the rights for each file separately if this is not done, then there can also be problems

Post has been editedrover3000 - 29.12.11, 21:07
breakmike
Message#19
30.12.11, 15:40
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1329
Check in: 28.08.07
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

Put, everything is super! Now, operatives have become much more without third-party launchers.
Question. Who knows, on the arch while talking on the phone, everything is the same as ours? All the same fucking corners? And one more question. In the same arch, just like us, you can not add a birthday to the contact? If there is a date of birth there and in a talk mode differently, can it also turn out to be pulled out and put to us?

UPD. Just watched the video. There, during a conversation, the end button is large, almost the entire width of the screen !!! Not that this pancake corner, which is quite difficult to get on (especially with frozen fingers). Who can tell us how to put such a dialer?

Post has been editedbreakmike - 30.12.11, 15:55
rover3000
Message#20
30.12.11, 17:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 198
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

breakmikeI think first we need to find a call from the arch and try to replace our ........ but this is only a guess

guess has not been confirmed from the arch does not fit you need to try to change your own

Post has been editedrover3000 - 30.12.11, 18:14
breakmike
Message#21
30.12.11, 18:32
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1329
Check in: 28.08.07
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

or try to optimize. By the way, I have a dialer from LG LG P500 Optimus One along with a contact book. I tried to put - did not work. Not installed as a simple application. Maybe you just need to replace something?
Phone book -Attached filePhonebook.apk(3.66 MB)

Caller itself -Attached filePhone.apk(1.59 MB)

If anyone can experiment with permissions (Permissions) - please try, suddenly it will work out. The phone book with the ability to add a birthday to the contact, and the dialer is convenient because all the on / off at the bottom, and the button "Hang up" is large and in the center of the bottom of the screen. Of course, I would like a call from Ark, but everything is more complicated there because of the inconsistency of the screen resolutions.
Sony

377 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 18:21