> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

354 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> TeXet TM-7025 - Discussion
igorter2011
Message#1
21.12.11, 10:57
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1562
Check in: 03.08.11
Apple iPhone 5s

DiscussionTeXet TM-7025
PictureteXet TM-7025
Description | Discussion | FAQ | FAQ-devfaq.ru | Purchase | Marriage | Firmware |
Games for Boxchip A 10 | Owners Club teXet TM-7025 | Modernization of Tablets on Boxchip A10 |
Game health check
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
    Remember that ignorance of the rules is no excuse for violating them!
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.
    BEFORE WRITING ANYTHING, READ THE CAPS.
    VIOLATION OF REQUIREMENTS OF THE RULES WILL RESULT IN UP TO 20% INCLUDING THE PO

Here we discuss the Tablet !!!
For all other questions there are topics: Firmware »Accessories» Marriage »Games for Boxchip A 10»
Owners Club teXet TM-7025 "Modernization of Tablets on Boxchip A10"

General information, Characteristics of the device, Additional photos
The new super-modern tablet teXet TM-7025 has entered the market! The device works on the basis of OS Android 4.0 and a high-performance processor with a Boxchip A10 Cortex A8 3D accelerator, frequency 1 GHz. The novelty is equipped with a 7-inch capacitive TFT-display with a resolution of 800x480, 5 point Multi-touch technology and G-Sensor. Multitouch, reacting to a touch of up to five fingers, automatic screen rotation and vibration feedback take the device to a new level of comfortable use.
Characteristics of the device
7.0 ’’ capacitive TFT display, 16x9 format, resolution 800x480 pixels, 5 point Multi-touch
Operating system: Android 2.3.4, Android 4.0.3
Processor: Boxchip A10 Cortex A8, 1 GHz
RAM: 512MB DDR3
Internal memory: 4 GB
Front camera 0.3 MP
Slot for microSD / microSDHC cards
Text playback formats: PDF, FB2, EPUB, TXT
Video playback formats (Quad FullHD / FullHD 3D / 2160p): AVI, 3GP, MP4, RMVB, MOV, MKV, TS, M2TS
Audio playback formats: MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, AAC
Photo playback formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF
Built-in speaker
Built-in microphone
Built-in vibration motor
Touch buttons with white backlight
Automatic image rotation (G-Sensor)
Menu in Russian
Interfaces: miniUSB, 3.5 mm mini jack, miniHDMI
Powered by built-in Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery
Dimensions: 195x122x12.1 mm
Weight: 370 g

Communications:
Built-in WiFi 802.11b / g / n
Color: dark gray
Completeness:
- Tablet PC
- USB cable
- OTG cable
- Headphones
- Case
- Network adapter
- Manual
- Warranty card

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews

Useful

User FAQ

Survey results!
Attached Image

Information for beginners
First read FAQ , We read the Forum Rules , 10 Commandments Beginner , Newbie Questions
1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text "Thank! You are super!!!" . On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
If you want to discuss something off topic or ask a question to a topic user, use QMS Communication!

Denial of responsibility
Everything that you do, you do at your own peril and risk, no responsibility for your actions, neither I, nor the forum, nor other forum users do not bear!

For questions about filling caps contact in a personal igorter2011

Please use the buttons. Attached ImageandAttached Image, for choosing a bad and useful post !!!

Attention !!! Important information
All questions and answers are off-topic, namely: About the firmware, how to flash, which one to install, etc. !!! And also everything that does not apply to the tablet ... They will be deleted, and the authors of the messages will be punished,By Forum Rules
Do not Forget: That ignorance of the rules is no excuse for violating them!

The curator is looking for a topic! The main tasks are to fill the topic header and keep it up to date, monitor compliance with forum rules in the topic. Rules and recommendations for the curators of the forumsavagemessiahzine.com Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forumThose wishing to write in the PM moderators section or inI want to be curator.

Post has been edited$ iLence - 25.05.16, 17:01
Reason for editing: Checking the performance of games.
lashurrrr
Message#22
08.02.12, 21:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 166
Check in: 15.08.11

When charging, the sensor began to live its life, and somehow strange ..... in the settings it seems to work fine, but in the browser (Dolphin) it slows down, slows down on the desktop. Tomorrow I'll see how it will be without charging. The battery lasted almost 3 hours of active use with the included waffle from 80% to 25%.
Glitch is possible due to the heating of the battery. when charging. On Acer, there is such a glitch during active use when charging, only there the senror loses sensitivity, and here, on the contrary, it blows itself where it does not like.

Post has been editedlashurrrr - 08.02.12, 22:19

--------------------
Xiaomi Redme Note 4 4/64
igorter2011
Message#23
08.02.12, 22:54
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1562
Apple iPhone 5s

Tablet on Android 4 - teXet TM-7025 - unpacking and switching on

--------------------
Apple iPhone 5S iOS 9.3.5 / Apple iPad mini 2 ISO 9.3.5 / Apple iPod nano 7 / Google Nexus 7 II Wi-Fi / Meizu 15 Lite / Xbox One S
Owners Club Xbox One, One S, One X
Zvezdopadov
Message#24
08.02.12, 23:37
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 29.09.10

In many media, and indeed on the texet they write that the device supports playback of 3D video, only special glasses are needed. Is this true, or massive clouding?)
igorter2011
Message#25
09.02.12, 01:25
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1562
Apple iPhone 5s

Zvezdopadov
Yes, that's right, and any device works with 3D, this is the entire video driver that encodes video in colors (Red-Blue), and glasses with these colors can be found on the network ... On any device with a driver, you can watch 3D if it is can be called 3D ...

--------------------
Apple iPhone 5S iOS 9.3.5 / Apple iPad mini 2 ISO 9.3.5 / Apple iPod nano 7 / Google Nexus 7 II Wi-Fi / Meizu 15 Lite / Xbox One S
Owners Club Xbox One, One S, One X
lashurrrr
Message#26
09.02.12, 05:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 166

igorter2011right with3D anaglyphAny device works, you do not even need firewood to view a video or photo. Only need multicolored glasses.

Post has been editedlashurrrr - 09.02.12, 05:41

--------------------
Xiaomi Redme Note 4 4/64
Zvezdopadov
Message#27
09.02.12, 09:25
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 29.09.10

Yashyurrr @ 02/09/2012, 06:40*
Any device works with 3D Anaglyph

Well, this is a no brainer)
Only strangely such a marasmic way to use 3D as an advertisement and the features of this particular device.
kma2000
Message#28
09.02.12, 09:35
Maxim Aleksandrovich
[online]

Messages 746
Check in: 25.04.08
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Michael, 02/08/2012
Question about the TM-7025 model:
Where can I get the firmware factory
under it? Very necessary :(

Answer: Nowhere.

This is regrettable. But there is another interesting entry in response to the question of our forum member:

Alexander, 02/09/2012
Question about the TM-7025 model:
When using on charge sensor
begins to live his life. Reset
Settings does not help. As I understand it
will help only SC or is it a cant
firmware? Feels like the tablet is almost not
heats up

Answer: Sign up for the Beta program.
testing for getting beta software right away
after his release.

Any thoughts on that?

--------------------
nokia2007
Message#29
09.02.12, 10:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 166
Check in: 30.10.11
teXet TM-7022

The pics of the inside of the 7025 already show that charging problems will not be so good, so clean the two wires from the battery go without a controller, and this is already a minus big, especially since the battery is only 3000 Mats and not 3100. At 7022 and 725 there are three wires from the battery. which is indicated by the presence of some kind of controller. I hope that in 7025 the prose is done correctly that it does not keep the maximum processor frequency all the time like at 7022 which puts the battery in sleep mode.

--------------------
TEXET TM - 7022, Samsung ase 5830, Huawei E5830, Nokia 3250, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS10 and PC with 22 monitors
kma2000
Message#30
09.02.12, 11:13
Maxim Aleksandrovich
[online]

Messages 746

small amendment. This is not 7025, but benton m-740, aka bmorn v11, aka goclever tab a73. But I am sure that the insides of texet are similar.

--------------------
Meeshka
Message#31
09.02.12, 13:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 417
Check in: 10.12.07
Jiayu S3 Advanced

kma2000
he is Benss B7. The owner of which I am. Great tablet. Put on it 4.0.1 from MOMO9. Everything turned on, but did not earn the touchscreen. I had to demolish and return 2.3.4 from Bmorn V11
I asked the question in the texet 7025 response. It is really not clear what kind of cruelty with the spread of open OS firmware. But this is their conscience.
Really relevant is the question of how to pull the firmware off this tablet. Native LiveSuit firmware utility, as I understand it, can only upload firmware.
By the way, who has difficulties with entering the device into the firmware mode - you know, in many instructions they write unnecessary actions to enter it. You'll break your fingers, it's much easier :)
- we run LiveSuit on the computer (it is important that it is the first), we say “no” to the suggestion, still there’s nothing sensible, just a reminder about what important files should be merged
- select the firmware image in the LiveSuit program (the leftmost button on the dialog with the icon of the translucent cube, if anyone has the Chinese version without a signature)
- we put the DISABLE tablet on the priest
- with a paper clip, press the button in the Mic socket and hold it in, plug in the USB cord (which is ALREADY STOPPED IN THE PC). Release the clip.

No other buttons, as in the instructions, I personally did not need to press.
After that, on a computer, if there was no firewood, they will start to be installed (in 7-ke, in XP, most likely, too)
If LiveSuit is already enabled and the firmware is selected, immediately after installing the firewood, a window will appear offering two options to flash: with and without formatting.
Well, actually, the process of the firmware itself.

IMPORTANT:
- If there are Chinese characters on the way to the firmware, the process will slow down a bit: LiveSuit copies the files to the "correct" place. Do not be scared.
- There are 2 factory firmware from Bmorn, if one gets up incorrectly, you need to sew another one, you cannot guess in advance.
- OnbranchAbout firmware to MOMO9 thereanother oneThe firmware, it did not look, maybe she can "remove" the firmware.
- After the firmware, the device will turn on itself, you do not need to press the power button
- Here is the answer from the representative of manufacturers Bmorn to the question about the presence of Russian in tablets with a Boxchip chip
"Boxing A10, it can be seen,"
What is this "big Russian customer" - guessyourself
- herehereLaid out for ease of downloading (speed does not cut) a set of "young flash driver" for my. If the firmware from the archive you do not get up, then we need her second sister. She is still lyinghere
- If you have flashed the device and it does not respond to the touch, then it turns off by pressing the power button until the menu appears, and then again the power button until the device is redeemed. Why is there a button "cut" I do not know. Apparently only for firmware mode
- Well, for those who still believe in the best: from the firmware to MOMO9 of the 4th android I tried only one, the first from the list. There are 3 more there, so it is likely that one of them will still start on our little animal.

I just did not flash it on him. He, poor fellow, has endured everything and now, with a small overclocking from AntoTu to 1.2Ghz, he quite well flies on 2.3.4 Android.
By the way, in my model the antenna was originally glued to a plastic cap.

Post has been editedMeeshka - 09.02.12, 13:37

--------------------
Phones: JIAYU G1->G2->G2T->G3S->S3 3/16->XIAOMI MI Mix 2
Tablets: Benss B7 / MOMO 15 / ONDA vi40 / Ainol AX3 / Chuwi Hi9
vic_pnz
Message#32
09.02.12, 15:42
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 07.12.08

Join a branch. Hello everyone. I am the owner of Bmorn V11 8GB since October 2011. Brought a friend from China. Was purchased in China for 4000rub. In a pristizhnom shop (I remember how many in yuan, a friend said 4000, gave 4000) The device is like, it does not slow down.
Minuses:
1. no GSM module, used a 3G modem through an adapter, inconvenient. I bought a 3G-WiFi router.
2. There is no Bluetooth, the manufacturer replies that Boxchip A10 does not support Bluetooth. Although the guys screwed NOVO7 with the same chip.http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/25445-experimental-novo-7-advanced-firmware-with-bluetooth-support/
3. No GPS module. Blutuz would solve this problem chyastichno.
4. Wifi worked poorly. My opinion - the problem is in a cheap wifi antenna + antenna is not in its place. Disassembled, the antenna is glued on a plastic plug on the aluminum back cover. Re-sticked to the other half of the tablet, to the display, there is a special place for it. Wifi began to work% 50 better.
The device appeared in my hands with firmware 1.6 with Russian. Probably at that time a contract with TEXET was not signed)
Stitched on 1.8 from Bmorn. There is no Russian. 3G is not working. Camera does not work. At the end of December 2011, I asked for 2.0 Russian, of course, also not.
Easy to flash. The firmware mode included:

1. Turn off the tablet.

2. As already stated above:
We run LiveSuit on the computer (it is important that it is the first), we say "no" to the offer, still there is nothing sensible, just a reminder about the need to merge important files
- select the firmware image in the LiveSuit program (the leftmost button on the dialog with the icon of the translucent cube, if anyone has the Chinese version without a signature)

2. Press the VOL + key and hold.

3. We connect USB to the tablet, of course, the cord is already connected to the computer.

4. Press the On key (Power) 10 times. When 11 turned out for some reason))))

Further on instructions kma2000

Photos above: "As you can see in the photo, there is a nearby empty space for the same module (in models with 8GB it is occupied)." - I do not have 8GB of memory module either, also an empty space.))))

About 3D:

In Bmorn V11, there is an HDMI output version 1.4a 3D (Output, 2160p video playback ... - 3D output, 2160p video playback ...), that is, 2 pictures of 1080p for the right and left eyes. If I'm wrong, correct it. HDMI 1.4a just supports this feature. those. The tablet can probably be used as a Blu-ray player. I did not try it myself, there is no cable 1.3, and there is no 3D TV either))))

Post has been editedvic_pnz - 09.02.12, 16:27

--------------------
Bmorn V11 8Gb, LG P-925, i9506
kolokola
Message#33
09.02.12, 16:08
Pessimistic optimist
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4759
Check in: 15.04.11
teXet TM-7021

vic_pnz
Tekseta says HDMI 1.4a is what is it and what does it eat?
Looked at the "Aunt Wiki" -simple users is not very important.
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI

Post has been editedkolokola - 09.02.12, 16:12

--------------------
E-ten x500->E-ten x600->Acer S 200->Sony Xperia Acro S; Texet-7010->Texet-7021 + Tehhet-8041 + Tehhet-9720. Explay 725, Tehhet-7025-was.
vic_pnz
Message#34
09.02.12, 16:24
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 07.12.08

kolokola

I forgot forgotten, version 1.4a
Once HDMI 1.4a is needed then an HDMI 1.4a cable such ashttp://www.ebay.com/itm/10Ft-3m-Type-D-Mic...=item4600d51305and 3D TV and you can probably watch 3D movies.

I came to this conclusion -http://www.dgmorn.com/bmorn-7-inch-mid-v11...ip-a10-chipset/

--------------------
Bmorn V11 8Gb, LG P-925, i9506
kolokola
Message#35
09.02.12, 17:42
Pessimistic optimist
[offline]

Messages 4759
teXet TM-7021

What I did not understand about Android openness and licensing. It seemed that this license for 4.0 would not be given to everyone. If Texet got a license for 4 and tied it to boxchip, this is what happens — the Russian version 4.0 on boxchip in Russia has only Texet? Or even 4 in Russia has the right to put only Texet and those who received this license?

Post has been editedkolokola - 09.02.12, 17:46

--------------------
E-ten x500->E-ten x600->Acer S 200->Sony Xperia Acro S; Texet-7010->Texet-7021 + Tehhet-8041 + Tehhet-9720. Explay 725, Tehhet-7025-was.
Tksu13
Message#36
09.02.12, 20:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 442
Check in: 26.01.12
LG G3 S

Boxchip A10 and Allwinner A10 - is it the same ?? I apologize for, perhaps, a stupid question ... just at me on the all-winer a10 hocklever, and on the boxchet textet ...

--------------------
Motorola AtriX 2 [4.2]
ASUS

G download

oogleNexus 7 WiFi (2013)
Tksu13
Message#37
09.02.12, 20:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 442
Check in: 26.01.12
LG G3 S

and more, if someone has a joystick, can you check if it is connected ???
and is it even possible?

--------------------
Motorola AtriX 2 [4.2]
ASUSGoogleNexus 7 WiFi (2013)
lashurrrr
Message#38
09.02.12, 22:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 166

Another bug. Wi-Fi ... If you go to sleep mode with Wi-Fi turned on, then after waking up everything works fine. BUT, if after working with Wi-Fi it is turned off and goes into sleep mode, then after waking up Wi-Fi will work only after reboot (the network is not available). Flight mode also podglyuchivaet, after turning off the mode, the icon still remains in the tray.

Post has been editedlashurrrr - 09.02.12, 22:07

--------------------
Xiaomi Redme Note 4 4/64
kolokola
Message#39
10.02.12, 06:39
Pessimistic optimist
[offline]

Messages 4759
teXet TM-7021

Meeshka
I do not remember exactly, but it seemed to say that 4 Android should support external joystick devices and so on. Interestingly, but will it support external bluetooth module?

Post has been editedkolokola - 10.02.12, 06:39

--------------------
lashurrrr
Message#40
10.02.12, 12:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 166

Gentlemen, ..... I wash my hands, the tablet was handed back to the store. 2 common reset in the morning, only to Wi-Fi earned ...... this is beyond my patience. I would even put up with a buggy tachim when charging, although the cant is serious. In general, I am sitting vibrating another toy.

Post has been editedlashurrrr - 10.02.12, 12:50

--------------------
Xiaomi Redme Note 4 4/64
kma2000
Message#41
10.02.12, 12:59
Maxim Aleksandrovich
[online]

Messages 746

It seems to me that Texet hurried to sell with ICS. Most likely, they did not test it well and were in a hurry to sell it as soon as possible with a beautiful advertising label Android 4.0. From that and glitches. If this is a common problem, not just for you, then they will have to finalize the OS in the very near future and release the update.

--------------------
teXet

354 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 5:58 PM