> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

354 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> TeXet TM-7025 - Discussion
igorter2011
Message#1
21.12.11, 10:57
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1562
Check in: 03.08.11
Apple iPhone 5s

DiscussionTeXet TM-7025
PictureteXet TM-7025
Description | Discussion � | FAQ | FAQ-devfaq.ru | Purchase | Marriage � | Firmware � |
Games for Boxchip A 10 � | Owners Club teXet TM-7025 � | Modernization of Tablets on Boxchip A10 � |
Game health check �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
    Remember that ignorance of the rules is no excuse for violating them!
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.
    BEFORE WRITING ANYTHING, READ THE CAPS.
    VIOLATION OF REQUIREMENTS OF THE RULES WILL RESULT IN UP TO 20% INCLUDING THE PO

Here we discuss the Tablet !!!
For all other questions there are topics: Firmware »Accessories» Marriage »Games for Boxchip A 10»
Owners Club teXet TM-7025 "Modernization of Tablets on Boxchip A10"

General information, Characteristics of the device, Additional photos
The new super-modern tablet teXet TM-7025 has entered the market! The device works on the basis of OS Android 4.0 and a high-performance processor with a Boxchip A10 Cortex A8 3D accelerator, frequency 1 GHz. The novelty is equipped with a 7-inch capacitive TFT-display with a resolution of 800x480, 5 point Multi-touch technology and G-Sensor. Multitouch, reacting to a touch of up to five fingers, automatic screen rotation and vibration feedback take the device to a new level of comfortable use.
Characteristics of the device
7.0 ’’ capacitive TFT display, 16x9 format, resolution 800x480 pixels, 5 point Multi-touch
Operating system: Android 2.3.4, Android 4.0.3
Processor: Boxchip A10 Cortex A8, 1 GHz
RAM: 512MB DDR3
Internal memory: 4 GB
Front camera 0.3 MP
Slot for microSD / microSDHC cards
Text playback formats: PDF, FB2, EPUB, TXT
Video playback formats (Quad FullHD / FullHD 3D / 2160p): AVI, 3GP, MP4, RMVB, MOV, MKV, TS, M2TS
Audio playback formats: MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, AAC
Photo playback formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF
Built-in speaker
Built-in microphone
Built-in vibration motor
Touch buttons with white backlight
Automatic image rotation (G-Sensor)
Menu in Russian
Interfaces: miniUSB, 3.5 mm mini jack, miniHDMI
Powered by built-in Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery
Dimensions: 195x122x12.1 mm
Weight: 370 g

Communications:
Built-in WiFi 802.11b / g / n
Color: dark gray
Completeness:
- Tablet PC
- USB cable
- OTG cable
- Headphones
- Case
- Network adapter
- Manual
- Warranty card

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews

Useful

User FAQ

Survey results!
Attached Image

Information for beginners
First read FAQ , We read the Forum Rules , 10 Commandments Beginner , Newbie Questions
1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text "Thank! You are super!!!" . On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
If you want to discuss something off topic or ask a question to a topic user, use QMS Communication!

Denial of responsibility
Everything that you do, you do at your own peril and risk, no responsibility for your actions, neither I, nor the forum, nor other forum users do not bear!

For questions about filling caps contact in a personal igorter2011

Please use the buttons. Attached ImageandAttached Image, for choosing a bad and useful post !!!

Attention !!! Important information
All questions and answers are off-topic, namely: About the firmware, how to flash, which one to install, etc. !!! And also everything that does not apply to the tablet ... They will be deleted, and the authors of the messages will be punished,By Forum Rules
Do not Forget: That ignorance of the rules is no excuse for violating them!

The curator is looking for a topic! The main tasks are to fill the topic header and keep it up to date, monitor compliance with forum rules in the topic. Rules and recommendations for the curators of the forumsavagemessiahzine.com Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forumThose wishing to write in the PM moderators section or inI want to be curator.

Post has been edited$ iLence - 25.05.16, 17:01
Reason for editing: Checking the performance of games.
kma2000
Message#2
04.02.12, 22:58
Maxim Aleksandrovich
[offline]

Messages 746
Check in: 25.04.08
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Good afternoon, comrades!
Here is the same tablet from other "manufacturers":
http://bmorn.com/en/proinfo.asp?id=134
http://www.goclever.com.ua/goclever_tab_a73.html
http://benton-cn.com/en/product/detail.asp?id=532(this is also such, only with the photo they were mistaken)

I am the owner of the Benton clone (last link).
I am 99.99% sure that all of them are assembled at the same Chinese factory, including the Texet TM TM-7025 (they stupidly glue different logos and go ahead).
Therefore, the firmware will have to be suitable for Chinese clones.
By the way, who needs the latest firmware (android 2.3.4 without russik truth: ()) here:

http://hotfile.com/dl/137979982/6fb3a5a/Bm....12.09.zip.html

http://www.dgmorn.com/- and here all the news from the guy who writes the firmware for (including this) tablets.

http://goclever.net/ru/ru/goclever_tab_a73#support- there is some kind of firmware from 1.02.2012. I download, I will - I will write. Perhaps it is already 4 ...

IF SOMEONE WILL HAVE A FIRMWARE FROM TEXET (with Russian) PLEASE REMOVE IT HERE !!!

Post has been editedkma2000 - 04.02.12, 23:12

--------------------
Podshivkin
Message#3
06.02.12, 20:52
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 02.02.08
Google Nexus 6

the screen is not bright, when adjusting, the brightness changes a little noticeably, the contrast is also not important, the viewing angle is good only if the tablet is right in front of your eyes, the quality deteriorates sharply as you change.
the grain is quite noticeable.

Post has been editedigorter2011 - 09.06.12, 09:12

--------------------
Nexus 6
ZeroQ1995
Message#4
07.02.12, 10:08
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 12.01.12

Podshivkin @ 06.02.2012, 23:52*
the screen is not bright, when adjusting, the brightness changes a little noticeably, the contrast is also not important, the viewing angle is good only if the tablet is directly in front of the eyes, the quality deteriorates sharply as it changes. The grain is quite noticeable.

can you please video review from you? or a more detailed description of the tablet as the games go on it, etc.

--------------------
Basketball is the best ball game
astofan
Message#5
07.02.12, 14:36
Local
[online]

Messages 224
Check in: 11.02.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Who understands the innards, tell me, can I change the internal card for 4GB to another, but let's say 8 or 16?!
kma2000
Message#6
07.02.12, 14:43
Maxim Aleksandrovich
[offline]

Messages 746

There is not a card inside, but a memory chip is soldered. Next to him on the board there is a similar nest. Another chip is soldered onto it, if you order not 4GB, but 8GB.

--------------------
malendos
Message#7
07.02.12, 20:55
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 28.05.11

please tell me there the camera works in skype ?? And if someone tests, what is the quality of the built-in microphone.
Art296
Message#8
07.02.12, 21:04
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 27.08.11

I think no one has tested ICS yet.
skyline1341
Message#9
08.02.12, 09:47
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 10.05.09

I have long wanted to get a tablet, but for some reason there is no trust as such to texet. But yesterday, byeat homeI wrote an article about this model, I became interested in something. But it is also suspicious that the price is low. Just for similar Samsung, for example, not lower than 10k, it seems like the price will be .. And here on you - 6k in total. Such devices in general, how can they live without special jambs for a year and a half or something? And another question right away. Android 4.0 came to him or not? And you have written that OS version 2.3.4, and in some news yesterday it looked that the same device with ICS is on sale.

Post has been editedskyline1341 - 08.02.12, 09:47
Tksu13
Message#10
08.02.12, 10:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 442
Check in: 26.01.12
LG G3 S

kma2000 @ 07.02.2012, 11:41*
An autopsy will be done to him today, since the micro sd has collapsed inside. Need to get it. I'll take a photo, I'll post it here.

Did you make photos? show if not difficult)

--------------------
Motorola AtriX 2 [4.2]
ASUS

G download

oogleNexus 7 WiFi (2013)
kolokola
Message#11
08.02.12, 10:19
Pessimistic optimist
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4759
Check in: 15.04.11
teXet TM-7021

skyline1341,
When moving, the topic suffered greatly, in the sense that it lost 5.5 pages. Therefore, there is little information left. In reality, now in stock 4.0.1. And because of this, by the way, there were delays with the release. In the topic header, they added news referring to the website of the texet where the device features are described in more detail.
At the expense of reliability ... if there is no factory marriage (well, who doesn’t have it then?) Then it seems to be normal in quality — I have been living with 7021 since May, there are no problems.
At the expense of prices, it’s quite simple, they take ready-made boards from China and install their software, plus they define appearance, packaging, etc. Unlike Samsa, they don’t have to spend on the development of hardware, production itself, global advertising, etc. ..... from here and the price is such. Plus what they personally make me happy about is that they say RRTs — you can immediately see which of the sellers has a borzometer rolls over.
P.S.
Now the people will begin to broadcast that the exact same $ 100 in China, and you say the price is low ...;)

Post has been editedkolokola - 08.02.12, 10:26

--------------------
E-ten x500->E-ten x600->Acer S 200->Sony Xperia Acro S; Texet-7010->Texet-7021 + Tehhet-8041 + Tehhet-9720. Explay 725, Tehhet-7025-was.
kma2000
Message#12
08.02.12, 12:24
Maxim Aleksandrovich
[offline]

Messages 746

Unfortunately, my hands did not reach the tablet yesterday. I will try to make out today.

--------------------
Tksu13
Message#13
08.02.12, 13:08
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 442
LG G3 S

kma2000
It's a pity...
I also have a weak Wi-Fi signal on the goverver ... I think the antenna is in the wrong place, but I'm afraid to disassemble, I will lose the guarantee ...

--------------------
Motorola AtriX 2 [4.2]
ASUSGoogleNexus 7 WiFi (2013)
kma2000
Message#14
08.02.12, 14:31
Maxim Aleksandrovich
[offline]

Messages 746

I'll try to put everything in the evening.
And, by the way, you, as the owner of a goklever, did not try to write the letter to their service personnel with a request to give ICS firmware?

--------------------
astofan
Message#15
08.02.12, 15:21
Local
[online]

Messages 224
Check in: 11.02.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

kma2000
I wrote, they said that they do not give the firmware for free use, it is necessary to contact the SO directly with the problem that arose (the first races simply asked 2.3.4 with Russian, and the second races specifically about 4.0, both times the same answer).
Tksu13
Message#16
08.02.12, 15:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 442
LG G3 S

kma2000
and 4.0 only from March will be ...

--------------------
Motorola AtriX 2 [4.2]
ASUSGoogleNexus 7 WiFi (2013)
lashurrrr
Message#17
08.02.12, 18:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 166
Check in: 15.08.11

Bought today in the company store Texet in St. Petersburg. Works smartly. Android 4.0. USB flash drive 3.0 on 16G was determined without problems. The capacitive screen works fine. I'll test it with a 3G modem only tomorrow.

--------------------
Xiaomi Redme Note 4 4/64
malendos
Message#18
08.02.12, 19:04
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 28.05.11

Yaschurrr @ 08.02.2012, 19:54*
Bought today in the company store Texet in St. Petersburg.

If it does not, please look at the work of Skype.
Podshivkin
Message#19
08.02.12, 19:30
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 02.02.08
Google Nexus 6

malendos
The image from the camera 7025, when Skype calls a video call on the screen of the receiving device, is displayed as vertical bars, respectively, without the caller's face image :(

--------------------
Nexus 6
lashurrrr
Message#20
08.02.12, 20:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 166
Check in: 15.08.11

Dr.Web kills native launcher. After installing the application a permanent error.
The picture in Skype on another device is really striped and can not be disassembled.

Post has been editedlashurrrr - 08.02.12, 20:24

--------------------
Xiaomi Redme Note 4 4/64
kma2000
Message#21
08.02.12, 21:14
Maxim Aleksandrovich
[offline]

Messages 746

ATTENTION!!! OPENING

Parsing the Tablet:
Front view:
Attached Image

Back view:
Attached Image

Spread 4 bolts in the corners:
Attached Image

Here are the insides (the general plan). Marked the places of the Wi-Fi antenna:
Attached Image

Here is the battery:
Attached Image

Speaker and memory module. As you can see in the photo, there is a nearby empty space for the same module (in models with 8GB, it is occupied).
Attached Image

CPU:
Attached Image

All this did not really trying, for this quality excuse me ...
Insulating tape inside - only to strengthen loose wires and other things. Not aesthetically pleasing, but it works ... :)

I wrote this post more to show people the insides.
By disassembling myself add:
after unscrewing all 4 bolts in the corners - you need something thin (I used a plastic card) to walk around the perimeter of the back cover.
There latch on all sides. As soon as they all "click off" the lid itself will fall out.
Just do not use anything metallic for this, you can scratch the plastic edging. In this case, the person will interfere with the integrity of the device and the guarantee will most likely be refused.

Post has been editedigorter2011 - 12.07.12, 15:35

--------------------
teXet

354 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 5:04 PM