Message#1
11.01.07, 17:03
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 07.11.05

!Hello
If you rummage through Google in search of programming for a PDA in java, then in several places you can come across the following:
if you take the old (relatively) java machine (such as jeode, pjava from Sun, CreMe, etc.) and the compiler from jdk 1.3 or lower, then it is quite possible to compile and execute java programs on the PDA itself.
I used to do it myself, but the problem is that somehow it's all out of date ...

After thoroughly digging around, I found another way:
To get started, take IBM J9 6.1 Personal Profile 1.1 (Personal Profile 1.1 is just the latest specification that replaced Personal Java) - IMHO, now the best java machine for PocketPC. But the java compiler from Sun doesn’t work with it, some classes that were in Personal Java are missing. ! But for her you can build a compiler from Eclipse, which works fine with J9! The jar utility can be taken sun's, it also plows with j9. Everything!
We look at how to start the compiler, slip the necessary parameters to it and it compiles everything perfectly. Then we use jar and that’s it, the application is ready.

If the topic is interesting, I will be glad to talk and help. In the meantime, I’m writing ide for this whole thing, so as not to write a bunch of bat files every time (by the way, you can even compile midlets, but you still need to make an effort ...)
nerezus
Message#2
11.01.07, 18:52
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 395
Check in: 18.02.06
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

But for it you can build a compiler from Eclipse
But does he not work with a sanovskiy compiler;)
kycb
Message#3
11.01.07, 19:35
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

To be honest, I never worked with Eclips :)
I just needed an alternative Sanovskiy compiler, and I came across an Eclipse project.
As far as I understand, in Eclipse you can use both dignity and native, and native in several places is more convenient, and there are source codes for it.
In general, Eclipse has its own copy machine, and I don’t have any idea how they use it there.
Also: in EclipseME there is a self-written (not sanovskiy, in java) converter, and after some dances with a tambourine it was possible to run it under J9 as a separate application. Thus, it is now possible to do midlets.
Aif
Message#4
12.01.07, 01:58
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 12.01.07
Acer n311

IMHO topic is quite relevant, including to create a thematic site ...: D

The last two links from my collection:

#http://isiam.blogspot.com/2006/05/something-about-windowsmobile.html
#http://avatar21.superihost.com/

I have not personally tested the content.
kycb
Message#5
12.01.07, 17:28
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

But what is everyone attached to PersonalJava? This technology is outdated. Sun has long been scored on her! Now, for PDA, J2ME Personal Profile 1.1 is relevant (we will not consider Foundation Profile, etc.), and jvm who know this only two (?) - it is CreMe 4.1 (it looks ugly on wga, and the interface slows down, although it is very fast as a compiler) and J9 6.1 from IBM is quite suitable, but in some places such bugs occur that you start to think, or maybe you can still switch to .NET CF?
In J9 there is only AWT (yes, there is still SWT, but in the first it is truncated, in the second it is necessary to download an additional library, and in the third, not everyone likes the architecture of SWT). There is no Swing, and it was not possible to screw AGUI 1.0 to the J9 either. If anyone knows something about a more advanced interface than AWT, please share the information.

2AIF: I tested this content before J9 6.1. Those. I used to use pjava and javac standard. The IMHO compiler from Eclipse is better (more convenient) but it does not work on PersonalJava.
vova317
Message#6
23.11.09, 06:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 139
Check in: 17.05.09
Tele2 Mini (1.1)

Could someone tell me from the experienced how to better learn j2se on the PDA? I am trying to compile something on jeode, but I still do not understand what it is better to learn j2se for.

--------------------
The farther into the forest, the closer got out.

Aif
Message#7
03.01.10, 22:08
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Acer n311

Well, you asked for ...: tablet_za:

I will post everything on the topic here for further analysis and use!
An example of a compiler for any machine, from a smartphone to a server (there is no manual yet):

Attached files

Attached fileJCompiler.rar(2.04 MB)

Post has been editedAif - 03.01.10, 22:54
Desmodus
Message#8
04.01.10, 05:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 172
Check in: 07.09.09

Aif
Message#9
07.01.10, 18:05
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Acer n311

Thank you!

Link with the necessary information for working with Java:
http://dobosbence.wordpress.com/2009/01/13...c-with-phoneme/

Russian Java IDE on .Net:

Attached files

Attached filePocketJEDI.cab(353.06 KB)
wetal80
Message#10
08.05.11, 22:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 186
Check in: 27.11.08
Lenovo A516

Here are some more JSE programming tools. Everything works for me on Samsung i710 on different JVMs.

The jadretro decompiler assistant, which allows decompiling class files up to java 1.6 inclusive. Only jreversepro (for me) helps, and of course the Jad decompiler (for which it was created, which works only on the BB):
Attached filejadretro.zip(42.01 KB)

Disassembler assembler jasmin parser:
Attached filejasmin_parser.zip(1.15 MB)

Jclazz decompiler:

Attached filejclazz.zip(124.09 KB)

The IBM Jikes compiler ported to WinCE (only help viewing started, maybe someone can get it to compile):
Attached fileJikesCE.zip(803.25 KB)

Decompiler jreversepro:
Attached filejreversepro.zip(142.16 KB)

The SaveProperty utility for viewing JVM System Properties may suit someone:
Attached fileSaveProperty.zip(8.73 KB)

Checking major.minor versions of VersionChecker class files:
Attached fileVersionChecker.zip(9.23 KB)

P.S. All the paths in the shortcuts to the presented programs should be corrected for the location of the files in your file system (if anyone did not guess).
wetal80
Message#11
22.06.11, 23:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 186
Lenovo A516

I would like to describe another important (for newcomers like me) moment that affects the compilation of source codes for PDAs.
When compiling with javac, from the Sanovo JDK, you need to put the rt.jar library from the same JDK, in addition to tools.jar itself (which contains javac), on the class path. This rt.jar is usually located in jdk1.x.xxx \ jre \ lib. rt.jar from the java machine itself is not enough for compilation, it does not have any classes. Because of this, stupid errors like "package java.lang not found" occur, I myself saw this.
I did not try it on other compilers.
Translation, original and link to the original in the attachment:
Attached fileJDK_rt.jar.zip(2.15 KB)
wetal80
Message#12
22.03.12, 22:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 186
Lenovo A516

I ported here a program for creating java archives. Try, who cares. I tested it on a 240x320 screen, I wonder how it will work on other devices with a different resolution.

Attached files

Attached fileJarBuilderCDC_0.9.0.zip(81.1 KB)
Rapman83
Message#13
26.07.15, 17:41
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 24.01.11
Samsung SGH-i710

how to configure PocketJEDI.CAB tell me please!
ilavio777
Message#14
21.02.19, 17:19
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 12.09.13
Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S

Good afternoon!
I'm probably not in the subject but faced such a problem with Eclipse. Through the shortcut on the desktop starts, and if I try to start through the start menu, it gives the following: (screen).
Maybe JDK incorrectly installed? netbeans refused to get up at all; there is no JDK file, although I checked it through the command line and gave me a version. (Windows7)
According to the script: just starting.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

mobile version    Now: 06/22/19, 11:11