> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

How to flash Sony Ericsson J 108I

Rep: (0)
If not difficult, give a link to the firmware

I don’t know how to flash this phone

Post has been editedmarsianin626 - 17.12.11, 16:31

Rep: (150)
marsianin626, put the official SEUS on the PC and flash. If you have problems, you can use omnius.

Help flash j20. Seus says that the last is established and nothing else happens, and Omnius is only for money

I have the same problem

I repeat, all for the future - put and sew omnius
Mr.dimonship @ 11.27.2013, 12:01*
omnius for money only

for money there is only an unlock and lowering cid'a

Rep: (1)
Xamil @ 03/08/2014, 17:46*
I repeat, all for the future - put and sew omnius

If the phone was released later than April 2012, the omnius does not sew it either for money or for free. Here is a screen from their official website:

Attached Image

Post has been editedzorann - 12.04.14, 19:09

zorann,
the title of the topic "How to flash Sony Ericsson J 108I" explicitly states that we are not talking about the xperia series here =) to you in the sectionAndroid

Rep: (1)
Xamil @ 03/08/2014, 17:46*
for money there is only an unlock and lowering cid'a

For denyuzhku there was everything including the minimum firmware!

It does not sew with the main firmware file and with / without Raw Fs as well as with / without the customization file.

In all the flashing options that I tried, the same thing - "You do not have the necessary license."

Attached Image

And Sony PC Companion does not reflash not in recovery mode (disconnected phone with C clamped), not in software update mode. Recovery (flashing) would not be so relevant if the phone did not become buggy (software). So it turns out that one road to the service center, and there is the same denyuzhka.

Post has been editedzorann - 14.04.14, 00:21

For denyuzhku there was ALL

and indeed, since November 2013 db3350 you can’t get free then, sorry for the misinformation:http://www.omnius-server.com/full_featurelistin this case, sew through the seus, there should be no problems:http: //www.sonymobile.../tools/update-service/

SEUS is no longer supported, so it will not work through it. Omnius is paid.

Are there any other options?

Rep: (6)
through jdflasher did not try?

No more ways? Dug out an old man, I would like to restore)

Posted on 09/19/2016, 19:09:

* Xamil,
No more ways? Dug out an old man, I would like to restore)

Rep: (39)
As is clear from the foregoing, I think this device is broken and thrown away. So it does not cost that much money for firmware. There are no free methods left.

Rep: (19)
4SE Tool?

Rep: (13)
4SE Tool?

More?

I apologize for the long absence - Sotik was not on hand
and I’m not a master to write guides so, I'm sorry, but the guide is working (while writing, I was flashing it)

HOW TO PLEASE J108i and other Sonya!

What do you need:
- Instruction
- 4SE Tool
- and the device itself

So, you downloaded the 4SE Tool (look above this post) and started it (viaHWID_Patched !) .
You need firmware files.
Download here:
se-zone.ru/flash/cedar.htm

After downloading, unzip the files to a place convenient for you.
Open the 4SE Tool, select your Sonya, and click on the "Firmware" tab
[attachment = "10755272: flash.bmp"]

First fill FS, then GENERIC, and then customization.
ECC is better not to touch! It is not known what will happen
[attachment = "10755302: flash2.bmp"]

Press "START" (it is in the lower right corner)
And waiting for the end of the firmware ...

Voila! You have a flashed J108i! (or another Sonya)

Posted on 07/27/2017, 16:05:

Here it is4SE Tool
Attached file4SETool-SuperGSM.rar(43.34 MB)

K
ATTENTION! some antiviruses find the beast in the "Win32 / Packed. Themida unwanted app, is OK" attachment.
Run at your own risk.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 01.08.17, 14:33

killer00796

Thanks for the instruction. It turned out to flash the phone, but when you turn on the white screen and nothing else happens. Forgiven the firmware for your links. There were no errors with the firmware. I threw files as you have on the screen. Maybe it does not fit my device? Tell me what you can do.
I throw off the photo stickers under the back cover.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSpymaniac - 18.08.17, 19:32

* Spymaniac , I do not know, firmware for all cedars. Try flashing Generic first and then FS.

* killer00796,
Thanks for the advice, I tried to flash Generic first, it worked. But unfortunately, the initial problem (the phone periodically reboots, a white screen lights up for a couple of seconds, then a black screen for a few seconds, then the inscription “search for a network” continues to work as usual) and apparently the problem is not with the firmware.
Maybe faced with such a problem?

* Spymaniac , no, I didn’t have that.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 11:50 p.m.