Hohol_70
Message#41
27.08.16, 11:40
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 27.08.16

I have another problem))) The device Z30, reset the settings to the factory settings, stopped logging into Blackberry Blend and Link. Link writes that my ID is not connected to a Blackberry device, Blend - there are no devices associated with your Blackberry ID. At the same time, everything is fine in the APP, applications are being downloaded and installed.
Who thread encountered such a problem? How to solve?
And then strongly Blend is needed, used)))
daenur123
Message#42
13.12.16, 21:15
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 13.12.16

Help, I blocked the blackberry z10. I exchanged phone numbers, and from the old id he left only the protection against theft did not turn off, I sit here, I don’t know what to make his phone number stayed in the old phone, and in the end this asshole.
Can anyone help?
catparad
Message#43
19.06.17, 17:18
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 114
Check in: 01.08.09
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

So I fell for blocking blackberry servers. Who can tell me how to set up vpn on a Blackberry Curve? Everywhere they write about bb10, but what about the old OS?

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 12.5 + SONY Xperia Tablet Z3 Compact(Android 6.0.1) +iPhone SE(IOS 10.2.1) +APPLE iPhone 4s(IOS 6.1.3 Jail) +Xiaomi Mi band 2 + Xiaomi yi cam
fimuch
Message#44
26.06.17, 10:17
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 12.11.10
Blackberry passport

Friends, after half a year of using the BB Passport device, there was a problem logging into your Blackberry account.
A message from Blackberry ID appeared on the phone in the HUB stating that one or several applications / services need to check Blackberry ID. I enter this message, start entering data, but the phone thinks and then clears the password field and asks to enter again. From a computer I come without problems using the same login with the password.
soul_007
Message#45
26.06.17, 20:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 218
Check in: 26.04.12
Blackberry keyone

BB z30 z3 and z10 are the same problem. After blocking services I can’t use bb worldd.vpn, respectively, also do not download. How to be? I already broke my whole head
fimuch
Message#46
27.06.17, 09:00
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 12.11.10
Blackberry passport

friends, my problem was solved by setting up the Internet via VPN, although of course I would not call it a complete solution ... so, crutches (
starshina_pp
Message#47
22.07.17, 15:52
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 02.11.10
Blackberry priv

Today revived BB Z30, used several methods, only this one worked.

0. The phone was locked because BB ID was lost and after the update turned into a "Pumpkin")
found on the Internet DEV a firmware and poured it back, make sure that the STA on your phone to avoid "turning the device"

Further
1. Register on the zoogvpn.com website, one of the VPN configuration options is described there, but it did not work for me and there is a security certificate that you can download if necessary.
2. Enter the phone settings, the Networks and Connections section
VPN - Add.
Settings:
Profile Name - ZoogVPN,
The server address is uk.free.zoogvpn.com (there are several servers on the site to choose from, I work with this),
Gateway Type - GenericIKEv2 VPNServer,
Authentication type - EAP-MSCHAPv2,
Type of Authentication Code - Email Address,
Authentication Code - uk.free.zoogvpn.com,
MSCHAPv2 EAP Identity - (the email address you used when registering on the zoogvpn website)
MSCHAPv2 EAP username - (email address, same),
ESC MSCHAPv2 password - (password that was entered when registering on the zoogvpn website),
Gateway authentication type is PKI,
Gateway Authentication Code Type - Fully Qualified Domain Name
Gateway authentication code - uk.free.zoogvpn.com,
Allow unreliable certificate - Allow (in the DEV firmware, this item may not be, so move on)
CA Gateway Certificate - All CA Certificates,
Full forwarding security - off,
Automatic detection of IP addresses - on,
Automatic DNS detection - on,
Automatic detection of the algorithm - incl.
Next - leave the default settings.
In the upper right corner, click OK. Setup complete.

We connect the Internet, go to the VPN and click on the created profile, when connected, the profile name will change its color to green and a green sign of the selected connection will appear on its right (wi-fi or mobile)
Next, activate or create your ID
After activating BB ID, you can turn off the VPN, go to the software update section, and install the latest version of the software over the air. After rebooting the device, all settings are saved including VPN.

The State Duma in the last reading approved the bill to ban the VPN, so hurry to fix your smarts, soon this method will be prohibited.
Good luck!

Post has been editedstarshina_pp - 22.07.17, 16:01

--------------------
| Sony Ericsson P910i | - | Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i | - | Sony Xperia Z 10.4.1. B.0.101 UK Stock |
adarik1991
Message#48
01.08.17, 09:25
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 08.03.15
Nokia N8

All pipets! Yesterday he signed it on November 1, vpn will be banned in Russia
eggs008
Message#49
18.10.17, 07:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 13.01.12
Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830

In short, I did everything now how to cut down the VPN? I have updated the software to the latest version ... Can we suppose it be cut down for a while? So that traffic on Zog does not go up. And when you need to allow it to be turned on again. So you can customize?
velimudr
Message#50
18.10.17, 11:47
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
Check in: 22.09.11
BlackBerry Bold 9900

To disable VPN: 1. Choose a profile 2. A long tap on it, a menu appears on the right (disconnect) 3. press. Everything. You can only configure auto-connect (if not mistaken).

--------------------
AS2
Message#51
19.12.17, 16:03
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 499
Check in: 11.04.08
Oukitel K6000 Pro

* starshina_pp,
And the instruction with an error! ;)
you have written:
Settings:
Profile Name - ZoogVPN,
The server address is uk.free.zoogvpn.com (there are several servers on the site to choose from, I work with this),
Type of Authentication Code - Email Address,

But you must:
Settings:
Profile Name - ZoogVPN,
Authentication Code Type -Fully qualified domain name,

--------------------
I knowForum Rulesespecially item 2.3
edited compressor10
naliando52
Message#52
07.02.18, 21:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 210
Check in: 15.06.14
Apple iPhone 4S

Kind people, help: (
I fell into the hands of the BlackBerry PlayBook. The seller said that the tablet was dirty, went out and reset the settings. Tried to configure through VPN, but refers to an error 7. What to do?

--------------------
Sony Ericsson C903 Techno White + M2 2GB(xxx)
iPhone 4s 16GB Black(iOS 6.1.3 JB)
Sony Ericsson Collector
Victoria666
Message#53
18.06.18, 18:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 14.02.18

Good evening, I have registered Blackberry Id from the company, but it does not enter from the phone
boa78
Message#54
07.07.18, 07:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Check in: 08.10.08
Blackberry passport

Hello everyone, poke my nose, and the search did not give a result. The following situation, I gave my wife Z30, but I don’t understand how to remove my id and register it. Maybe someone came across this, give a reference.

--------------------
Nokia n 900, BlackBerry z30, BlackBerry Q30 SE
velimudr
Message#55
07.07.18, 12:26
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
BlackBerry Bold 9900

You must first disable BlackBerry protect, and then reset or reflash. After that enter the new ID. But there is one thing, after resetting to factory settings, deleting data can take quite a long time. Up to 3 days for complaints on the forums. So it is better to reflash.

--------------------
boa78
Message#56
07.07.18, 13:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Check in: 08.10.08
Blackberry passport

And the fact that the site lock goes on does not interfere with the reset. Although to be honest the last time I go to BBW without any problems and without VPN.

--------------------
Nokia n 900, BlackBerry z30, BlackBerry Q30 SE
velimudr
Message#57
07.07.18, 18:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
BlackBerry Bold 9900

Download autoloader with your firmware, disable Protect and flash according to the instructions.https://www.blackberrys.ru/forum/topic/22423/. Configure VPN on your phone or router and enter a new ID.

Posted 07/07/2018 6:41 PM:

Firmware can be found herehttps: //www.blackberry...shivki-blackberry-z30/.

--------------------

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 14:20