Resident evil (all) | psx game

Rep: (297)
Resident Evil & Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (rus)

Attached Image

Attached Image

eboot.pbp size:754 megabytes
7z archives:240 megabytes

Resident Evil 2 & Resident Evil 4: Survivor (rus)

Attached Image

Attached Image

eboot.pbp size:559 megabytes
7z archives:201 megabytes

Rep: (19)
Perezaleyte links please ...

Rep: (0)
Preseglie please

Rep: (4)
plizz perezaleyte !!!

I do not want to repeat others, but pliz perezaleyte !!!

Rep: (5)
Really no one left?
Perezaleyte ........... ((

Rep: (4)
perezaleyte

Perezaleyte or remove topic :(

Rep: (1382)
vanyashalun,
let's tear down even the entire section with games? there is more discussion and not a reference to the jump ...

Friends, please update your links ?!

Rep: (489)
Full, Rus, pbp
Resident evil
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/783T/32pnLsdAb
Resident evil 2
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Hya2/1D2cZZgVN
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
https://cloud.mail.ru/...6940d5f05a17/EBOOT.PBP
Resident Evil Survivor
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2KfL/fmgjfTn9A

Post has been editedHranitel - 11.07.15, 20:09
Reason for editing: A new version of the latter part of

Rep: (11)
* Hranitel
thank you very much, but I have the latest link - Resident Evil Survivor when running on the PSP 3008 6.61 PROMOD_C2p says that the data is damaged and does not start, throw in a folder without spaces in the psp / game / folder, checked a couple of times does not work !!!
Unsubscribe Who else played it.

C_H_O_6 @ 10.07.2015, 14:58*
* Hranitel
thank you very much, but I have the latest link - Resident Evil Survivor when running on the PSP 3008 6.61 PROMOD_C2p says that the data is damaged and does not start, throw in a folder without spaces in the psp / game / folder, checked a couple of times does not work !!!
Unsubscribe Who else played it.

Tried, it did not work. Later I Convert and skins.

Done. Try.

Post has been editedHranitel - 11.07.15, 20:09

Rep: (11)
Thanks Hranitel, all starts.

help, recently bought a PSP 2000 itself, decided pereproyti good old resident evil, and that is I did not get it to run.
Now, in order.
1.proshil at 6.61 PROMOD-C2p
2.skachal RE for ps one, converted a through psx2psp, threw on the PSP, the result: PS one download screensaver, after a black screen and turn off PSP
3.nashel Old pro popsloader, established withsavagemessiahzine.comAll of the instructions V3. He launched. total: still
4.zashel in rekaveri checked that included popsloader, startup tried all versions, also tried to put V2. did not help...
5.nachal to think that all my fault WIN 10, and did not properly skonvertirovanaya game, download the finished version of the RE directors cut, and that there is nothing has changed .. do not know what to do ... help

Pechenko13 @ ​​24.08.2016, 20:55*
help, recently bought a PSP 2000 itself, decided pereproyti good old resident evil, and that is I did not get it to run.
Now, in order.
1.proshil at 6.61 PROMOD-C2p
2.skachal RE for ps one, converted a through psx2psp, threw on the PSP, the result: PS one download screensaver, after a black screen and turn off PSP
3.nashel Old pro popsloader, established withsavagemessiahzine.comAll of the instructions V3. He launched. total: still
4.zashel in rekaveri checked that included popsloader, startup tried all versions, also tried to put V2. did not help...
5.nachal to think that all my fault WIN 10, and did not properly skonvertirovanaya game, download the finished version of the RE directors cut, and that there is nothing has changed .. do not know what to do ... help

Download here part. And not with any torrents.

Rep: (3)
Um ... all dead links. Plz give. Link to download Resident Evil 3 :)

Derbrent @ 05.11.2016, 00:06*
Um ... all dead links. Plz give. Link to download Resident Evil 3 :)

So why do you seek the cap? We must look at my posts in this thread.

Rep: (15)
A second resident on the PSP stritke start up perfectly.

Rep: (10)
On the psp version of the game to pour?

* Kudze ,
Good game on the PSP

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/10/20, 2:15