FlowPlayer | an alternative music player (Harmattan)

Rep: (125)
Flowplayer
Attached ImageVersion: 0.1.7
Last update of the program in the header:24.12.2014
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
One of the best players for the N9 and, interestingly, one of the cheapest. Despite the simple interface gives maximum possibilities. Here and download information from last.fm and scroble, equalizer and playlists and much more. The main feature of the player is the ability to select the display mode of the covers (1 of 3) a unique opportunity to choose a language for downloading information about the artist or album from last.fm.
The only thing you can scold for is the lack of controls on the idle screen (although at the moment only the native player has such functionality)
Opportunities:
  • flipping through album thumbnails
  • download from the last.fm database information about the artist, song and album
  • scrolling on last.fm
  • Downloading lyrics from the Internet with the ability to edit it
  • tag editing
  • downloading album covers from the Internet
  • 10-band equalizer
  • work with playlists
  • support for landscape and portrait modes

Homepage: maemo.org
Russian interface: Not
Buy: Ovi Store This program costs only 35 p., buy it to thank the developer and if you want new programs for your phone.

Download: Version 0.1.7
old versions:
Version 0.1.6
Attached fileflowplayer_0.1.5.deb(1.1 MB)

Download 0.0.1: Attached fileflowplayer_0.0.1_armel.deb (136.99 KB)

Download 0.0.3: Attached fileflowplayer_0.0.3_armel.deb (137.22 KB)

Download 0.0.7: Attached fileflowplayer_0.0.7_armel.deb (1.01 MB)

Download 0.0.8: Attached fileflowplayer_0.0.8_armel.deb (1.02 MB)

Download 0.0.9: Attached fileflowplayer_0.0.9_armel.deb (943.62 KB)

Download 0.1.2: Attached fileflowplayer_0.1.2_armel.deb (1010.89 KB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 24.12.14, 11:30
Reason for editing: updated to 0.1.5

has been updated to 0.0.3 is given in a decent view

Rep: (0)
Does it support work with folders?

updated to 0.0.7, it has become a very decent player, perhaps second in my ranking.

Rep: (100)
no clear appearance of the player with the functional lower than the stock.

troinoy @ 25.02.2012, 18:47*
no clear appearance of the player with the functional lower than the stock.

how does it with less?
  • tag editing
  • loading text from an online database of songs
  • last.fm data on the track / album / artist

standard can not.

it is certainly much needed functionality in the phone.
in my opinion, much more useful to complete work remote headset.

Rep: (12)
troinoy @ 26.02.2012, 11:09*

By the way, yes. Sam's onthisheadset stare. With it, by and large button on the lock screen does not need to be. It sounds like quite decent. Difference betweenheadphonesheadphones and a headset is not very big. The headset with the native player works fine. I do not know how true it run.

Post has been editedLiho-odnoglazoe - 26.02.12, 11:28

Liho-odnoglazoe,
I'm a bad blyutusnym headsets. I say music fan. I use here are the earsJAMO(With an adapter from the headset phillips for 400 rubles), andSONY.
JAMO on the center button works as standard. Volume keys - do not work. microphone is working and he is very good. sound very well horosh.nuzhen adapter.
Sony - all the buttons work as one (you can press any). microphone works well. the sound is very good, but it is better Jamo.

adaptersuch as the ears had to buy an adapter for the sake of only black and white. Wire black, white rubberized connectors. a good solution, the connectors are very small, in Nokia's corporate showroom for adapter wrung 1470 rubles. he looked something like thistyts. that is in the pocket of jeans if you can break the connector.

in short, I listen to music on the ears of normal and happy. That would still use all keys. the best example of the operation buttons - iPhone.

Post has been editedtroinoy - 27.02.12, 11:22

troinoy @ 26.02.2012, 12:09*

Well this is a bug report creator, or useQuasarMXBut in my opinion it is overloaded interface.

troinoy
I support, and again they are needed as an antenna for FM radio.

Rep: (12)
troinoy @ 27.02.2012, 11:16*
I'm a bad blyutusnym headsets. I say music fan.

I love music too. Do not have some spetssluhom in this plan, I basically like how sound my senhayzery. I believe that if you try something better, then everything will be completely different. :) And do not advise without adapters something good? And it is difficult to understand what to look for. Usually all the same good quality headphones do without superfluous details such as the remote control, I thought.

troinoy @ 27.02.2012, 11:16*
JAMO ears (with adapter

They are under 2.5 mm, for this adapter?

Liho-odnoglazoe,
no, they are for the iPhone. Nokia does not have a standard connector pinout. adapter with the headset that Philips makes it possible to use the headset on the iPhone on the N9.
I'm actually against all adapters, but I have a very easy to use (it's all such a rubber with very small plugs). his presence is not felt.
you can buyhere
Usually all the same good quality headphones do without superfluous details such as the remote control, I thought.

it's a delusion. if thought out design - that there is no difference. I examined Jamo, there is direct wire (without payak and otvetleny) go directly to the driver (the ears). on the panel are the other wires. wire, moreover, is very flexible and durable (I use half a year). I recommend to use. better, from what I heard. and I heard a lot.

And do not advise without adapters something good?

I recommend that Sony have. the sound is very good. price in a coherent 14hh rubles. comfortable. many different attachments. please wrapping (a trailing tube for the nozzles). a very high quality product.
Jamo interesting sounds, but to hear it requires an ear for music, a lot of experience, FLAC with branded CD.
for convenience in their ears: Jamo sits perfectly in the ear due to the ellipse-shaped nozzles (hole in the ear are not circular, and elliptical). but because of the wealth koplektnyh nozzles at Sony and their material (kaulchuk) sensation similar to Jamo. that is, they do not notice.

in short, of all that is, Sony is considered the best choice for the price \ quality. and they play really wonderful.

Post has been editedtroinoy - 29.02.12, 11:50

Rep: (12408)
FlowPlayer v.0.0.9

Download: Attached fileflowplayer_0_412051.0.9_armel.deb (943.62 KB)

Rep: (251)
M
New version added to the header.

Rep: (12408)
FlowPlayer v.0.1.2.

Download: Attached fileflowplayer_0_412051.1.2_armel.deb (1010.89 KB)

Updated to 0.1.5
I personally bought as soon as the program has become a paid and I think for good reason given to the creator of 30 rubles. For that kind of money is not unique and is unlikely to be even larger.

Post has been editeddelirious - 12.01.13, 02:39

Rep: (134)
and it can not be done, that he had not vsproizvodil albums, and all in a heap? And by the way, tag native player realizes this and not)

TredS @ 28.01.2013, 20:40*
and it can not be done, that he had not vsproizvodil albums, and all in a heap

which added to the queue will reproduce even though the album, though a separate track, even though all the songs for this artist. I understand all the tags. If anything, you can edit the tags in the player.

Rep: (0)
Nene handles a large number of files - around 900 brake (according to a report from the maemo.org), since 2000 (like me) the player takes off already in the preparation of the library, keeping only a small part of it. Otherwise, everything is very comfortable and no complaints: s

Rep: (45)
how did this infection get a fine from the background?) close swipe and he goes into the background and sits there until you restart and open does not open more while in the background! closes normally only when the music is playing. like him to be?

* 735727, Strangely enough, I have never come across stacks. Maybe he just toromozit? The program is fairly poorly optimized in terms of performance and power consumption, by the way. But the native player lousy sound and quazar mx uncomfortable.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/04/20, 19:49