> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

F.A.Q to create dumps games | dump themselves

Rep: (186)
qqq190346 @ 29.4.09, 20:00*
Error 80020148 that she could mean ???? !!!

Common Mistakes

qqq190346 @ 29.4.09, 20:00*
not one of prog laid out here on my Slim 5.00 M33 does not go out of the game folder says the file is corrupt .. game of 150 throws with the above mentioned error.

And for whom I wrote aboutthe creation of images by means of VSH Menu ? ;)

Rep: (23)
and whether the converter from the ISO is in the CSO and to chat to your PSP to make it. And then I UMD Dumper faster ISO merges than CSO - 9. At that ISO does not start immediately, we have to convert on a computer in the CSO, but merges with the ISO disk for 15-20 minutes, and CSO reason for 55-60minut.
Well, to go to the store to merge ISO, to get out of the store, convert to CSO. Maybe time course in the amount and takes longer, but not always at hand is complex, and does not stand to me in the store for an hour.
P.S. of all progressive dump I have earned only UMD Dumper.

Post has been editedstalker_pasha - 09.05.09, 12:54

Rep: (186)
stalker_pasha @ 9.5.09, 13:52*
and whether the converter from the ISO is in the CSO and to chat to your PSP is done

This program is unfortunately not.
stalker_pasha @ 9.5.09, 13:52*
of all progressive dump I have earned only UMD Dumper.

Fastloader for earlier versions of firmware laid out.
And for the latest custom - UMD Dax Dumper.

~ RULEX ~ @ 11.5.09, 0:27*

UMD Dumper from GAME150 start, but from the UMD Dax Dumper'a throws an error 80010002.
A UMD Dumper and UMD Dax Dumper - this is one and the same program? I've seen screenshots UMD Dax Dumper'a - does not look like the interface on the UMD Dumper. Attached screenshots UMD Dumper.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Rep: (153)
This program is unfortunately not.

Why? PSPlorer is able to do, but not very convenient file manager. And can even dump the disk to do (although PSP Filer is able to do the same).

stalker_pasha
and CSO reason for 55-60minut

One thing to blunt copying to do, and another thing to copy and process the file compression.

myhouse_1991 @ 11.5.09, 13:06*
Why? PSPlorer is able to do, but not very convenient file manager. And can even dump the disk to do (although PSP Filer is able to do the same).

I've got it. I thought he only files in Faya-wai can transmit. And how it to convert some of the ISO to CSO?

Rep: (15)
~ RULEX ~ @ 6.5.2009, 18:50*
Common Mistakes

And for whom I wrote aboutthe creation of images by means of VSH Menu ? ;)

using bb I vsh not know how to shoot images ... I'm interested in the possibility of removing the image only using the psp ...

Put pliz dumper 3 ... I have googled it and googled it and found

stalker_pasha
In the second window, choose a folder, where it will lie next image, and on the first window to allocate an ISO image, and includes a menu of file operations. There you will find Compress to CSO.

Post has been editedmyhouse_1991 - 11.05.09, 10:58

Rep: (15)
mb help anyone? why proshe 5.00 M33 I can not run the dumper?

qqq190346
1) A PSP model?
2) Others bend the disk dump function you have not tried?

Post has been editedmyhouse_1991 - 11.05.09, 11:07

qqq190346 @ 11.5.09, 14:01*
mb help anyone? why proshe 5.00 M33 I can not run the dumper?

catch. The folder GAME150. All other dampers in this topic did not seem to run on 5.00m33. In any case, I have to 5.00m33-6.

Attached files

Attached fileUMDumper.rar(5.35 MB)

~ RULEX ~

Since when have for the past? This is generally for the old 1.5 because of which the problem went.

Why create an image in ISO format it does not start right away? And with the help of the dumper and by means of VHS menu. Well, that is started and all - black screen, and the PSP is turned off just pulling out the battery. The Internet is vyklydavayut ISO images of games, that's just how they do to make the game start? And then we have to convert to start the CSO.

UMDGEN'om on PC recreate the image in iso format (+, you can still spend optimization). And he does not piecemeal divides?

myhouse_1991 @ 13.5.09, 19:42*
(+ Possible to optimize more)

And what exactly gives the optimization? I heard that update such cuts, but that something else is doing?

Rep: (0)
myhouse_1991 @ 13.5.09, 17:42*
UMDGEN'om on PC recreate the image in iso format (+, you can still spend optimization). And he does not piecemeal divides?

UMDGEN'om way ... not even open the downloaded images from an Internet open

What I'm doing wrong?

SSTTVV
You open an image file, or in which way? Try to convert into another program.

I did UMD Dumper`om image - does not start (black screen and all), UMDGEN'om thought process - he even did not open the way, then I changed the menu VSH on UMD and stupidly copied the image on the computer, and then on the map ZYZY. - not a fig does not plow (with the game disc is)
Firmware 5.03 M33, card 8 Gb original Top game: D

SSTTVV
It can be converted to other prog. You're No-UMD mode included? Try to UMD Dumper'e re-copy the image, but not in ISO, and CSO - 9.

stalker_pasha @ 25.6.09, 8:16*
It can be converted to other prog. You're No-UMD mode included? Try to UMD Dumper'e re-copy the image, but not in ISO, and CSO - 9.

The CSO will try, but why directly to the downloaded ISO image does not plow?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/07/20, 2:22