> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

F.A.Q to create dumps games | dump themselves

Rep: (186)
F.A.Q. to create a dump games

Due to the fact that not everyone has high-speed internet, and a dial-up download game comes at a price,
I have decided that it is appropriate to write this factor to create ISO images of games.

Attached ImageAttached Image

We need a programFastloader and, in fact, the UMD drive, dump / whose image we are going to do.

Download: Attached fileFastloader_v0.7.rar (628.82 KB)

1). Making sure that the UMD disk in the drive, run the program.
2). In the menu, select the item -Dump inserted UMD! - will continue to be a joke, you will certainly appreciate the (!)
3). There are 2 ways to drive dump:with the division into parts and without partitioning, respectively.

I'll start with the 2nd method (it is for those who have more than 1GB card):

Left / right keys selectNo splitting (dig. Left / right to change) and push "X" .
Dump began. Upon its completion, we go in the ISO folder on the PSP, we find there our My latest dump file and add it ISO extension. All.

Now consider the way to a split into two parts:

Press the left \ right choose- Split size: ... MB (... Parts) [autopause]
In placeпїЅпїЅпїЅ you can be the number of 10-800 to MB and from 2-30 in Parts It all depends on how much you have free space on the map and how many pieces you want to beat the game.
I'm talking about the process of splitting into 3 parts.
Having defined the size, click on"X" . Dump began. Upon completion of the removal of the first part press "triangle"
(Thus we activate the USB connection).
ISOSPLIT go in the folder on the PSP in which we find the first part of our dump.
Move a file on the local disk C>Documents and Settings>Username.
In principle it can be copied to any location, personally I did so.
Go back to theFastloader'u . Push "square" and monitor the removal of the dump is already second part. Upon completion, repeat the same steps.
Further, there may be 3-4-5 th of the sequence of actions ... one and the same.

The process of removing the completed dump. On the C drive, we have three filesMy latest dump (Part 1), My latest dump (Part 2) and My latest dump (Part 3) .
Rename our files in Part1, Part2 and Part3, so it's easier.
Now let them stick together. In the "Start" menu, select the command "Run" and put this teamcmd
Attached Image
Now copy this scribbled:C: \ Documents and Settings \ Sergey>copy / b part1 + part2 + part3 gtalcs.iso
Attached Image

Bonding started. At the end of fetch your isoshku from the same folder.

Just I want to note that dumps games weigh very much, so I advise you to download the programPSP ISO Compressor allowing
you to compress your ISO-shku more than 2 times (say remake it in cso), thus saving space on your card.

Attached Image

Download: Attached filePSP_ISO_Compressor_v1.4.rar (349.31 KB)

How to use this method:

Variations on this theme a lot. Personally, I do like this: come to the store and ask the seller to give "check out" I liked the game on my psp, make a dump and give him drive back. But this method is risky because Not all sellers - people friendly. If you plan to, for example, to make the game Tekken dump or the GTA, then you should speak seller, that he did not pay any attention to what you are doing there. Process dump very long and may well reach a 15-20min.

UMD Dax Dumper as an alternative Fastloader

Especially for owners of custom firmware. Download the programUMD Dax Dumper dumps and enjoy the games!
The principle of operation is the same as in Fastloader-e, including are investigated.

Download: Attached fileumddaxdumper.zip (61.25 Kb)

USB Special System Storage 1.00

Creating images on DrugsVSH Menu:
Attached Image
1). Insert the UMD disc into the drive and connect the PSP pristaku to PC via USB cable
2). Press the SELECT key
3). In paragraph "USB Device" expose "UMD Disk" and close the menu by pressing SELECT or select "EXIT"
4). On the console launch "USB Connection" in the settings
five). Copy the image from the opened folder on your PC
6). Ready to transfer the image to the memory card folder to ms0: / ISO /

~ RULEX ~

For www.savagemessiahzine.com

Post has been edited~ RULEX ~ - 21.03.09, 00:05

Rep: (0)
And could you give to direct syllku Fail Fastloader

Rep: (288)
hold on :)

Attached files

Attached filefastloader.rar(448.29 KB)

Rep: (8)
Hmm, I'll try ... interesting!
only a reference issued to the site where to find and scored Dumper _http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/38whether it is downloaded 711umddump2.rar specify AMP-ta
if so, the installation putting -Where CONCAT.EXE

I have 3.03 OE-A '

Rep: (186)
i_4150 There in the archive folder psp is, here and copy files from it to GAME150, other files will not need;)

Rep: (143)
In short today, went to the store, let's call it "X", and short sellers there I was told about a guy who could PSP elat images directly from the UMD disc. He did not believe him and specially opened UMD game GTA- recording with image took 8 minutes, after which the boy pulled out the disc and let the game with a card ... Sellers: blink: Well, I was surprised ... Man, I did not find that, but one of the consultants gave me a Devhukom drive and said that the guy was able to copy the game to help him<_<

Rep: (1348)
Pektin , Fastloader images can do: D By the way if you too lazy to download, can be filled up in any shop and ponadelat an image B)

Rep: (263)
Pektin ,
And what prevents it from start GAME150 folder? It is necessary to check, maybe the guy and used devhuk that would run this Lowder. SchA tested.

Fastloader does not work on firmware than 1.50 B)

Drill UMD DAX Dumper v0.2 of the enclosure! Works on 3.03 OE-A ', just checked B)

Attached files

Attached fileumd_dax_dumper.zip(98.81 Kb)

MagLite ,
;) Also just checked it, the demo disk dump appeared to cheer.

MagLite @ 10.01.07 09:31:25
Drill UMD DAX Dumper v0.2 of the enclosure! Works on 3.03 OE-A ', just checked

and at 1.50 she starts without Hook? : Huh:

and at 1.50 she starts without Hook? 

Almost 100% sure it is. Because I launched a program of GAME folder150

Pektin Yes, just move the data from the folder "GAME150" in "GAME", to 1.50 saw her ...

Kostja_V @ 10.01.07 09:38:01
Auger had just checked his demo disk dump appeared to cheer.

ckazhite settings

Dump to?
Format iso?
Compression size?<_<

Pektin ,
Dump to: ms0: / ISO
Format: ISO (DAX hangs ZYZu, GZIP is too slow)
Compression level: 1
Split size: No split

Kostja_V @ 10.01.07 09:56:14
Dump to: ms0: ISO
Format: ISO (DAX hangs ZYZu, GZIP is too slow)
Compression level: 1
Split size: No split

all so I do ... and writes Error writing file<_<

Pektin ,
Strange ... But exactly these settings. Maybe you have space on the card is less than the expected size of the image?

Kostja_V @ 10.01.07 10:04:29
Maybe you have space on the card is less than the expected size of the image?

hmm? : Huh: Like almost two giga released ...

hmm? Like nearly two giga released ...

It was just a guess. In fact, the concept of neimeyu why so ...
And you have firmware 3.03OE-A or 3.03OE-A '?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 3:46