Hiding buttons, control by cover gestures (# 35) [ 88 ] ** [3,16%]
Pre-download lyrics (# 38) [ 187 ] ** [6,72%]
Tapu Dictionary on Word (# 38) [ 21 ] ** [0,76%]
unlink from google account (# 41) [ 144 ] ** [5,18%]
AVRCP support (# 51) [ 57 ] ** [2,05%]
Sense-style interface (# 55) [ 104 ] ** [3,74%]
Deleting folders with all content (# 59) [ 91 ] ** [3,27%]
Backup Settings (# 61) [ 265 ] ** [9,53%]
bulk convenient deletion of files from the queue / playlist (# 63) [ 131 ] ** [4,71%]
delete through the button in the main menu "remove fufel" (# 63) [ 58 ] ** [2,09%]
correct the order of the tag fields in the editing window (# 71) [ 38 ] ** [1,37%]
In highly valued tracks add unvalued to the very bottom for their convenient removal (# 75) [ 86 ] ** [3,09%]
Add mass rating assignment to the folder / artist / album / all tracks (# 75) [ 81 ] ** [2,91%]
mark on the stock of dark skins the edges of the range and zero of the equalizer with bright dots / stripes (# 76) [ 143 ] ** [5,14%]
Total votes: 2781

Rep: (384)
Vote on PowerAMP usability improvement suggestions
Main topic of discussionPowerAMP
Attached Image

Theme Rules
Here we make only suggestions for improving Poweramp usability.
You can discuss only if you supplement any proposal.

Near each sentence in the survey there are numbers. This is the post number where you can read the full sentence.

How to offer a chip to yourself (example):
  1. Describe clearly and clearly what you would like to change or add
  2. Justify why it's worth doing
If there are examples of a working function, you need to provide links to examples.
For justification, you can use everything that is possible - proof lines, logical reasoning, arguments, screenshots, etc.

Candidates to vote
They will be transferred to the voting group only when their number approaches 20.
Adding to the current group ends after 100 people vote - that's all, now wait for the next group to be filled.

PowerAMP Voting (Post # 23167305)
PowerAMP Voting (Post # 23371716)
PowerAMP Voting (Post # 23452206)

Post has been editedstp101 - 21.04.18, 13:18
Reason for editing: New header. Rammsteiner cap tweaked

PowerAMP Voting
Version: 2.x.x.xxx

Theme description:
This is a technical topic on voting on various issues on the player.
It is created so that you can vote 2 questions at once, both in the topic of the player and here.
I beg the moderators not to delete the topic.
Link to it will be in the main theme of the player!

Explanation of the vote:
it is assumed that the introduction of new functions will not lead to a rise in price of the player itself, payment will be exactly the additional function that you need and which will be available.
how it will be done (and whether it will be done) is not yet clear. maybe it will be any modules / patches / add-ins and so on. This is all an assumption, including that in general you will have to pay extra for something.
Now we are simply fundamentally solving the question of whether we are ready to pay or will we shake Max all the way until he does all the possible functions in one player for his price. the timing is accordingly not clear.

Player Discussion TopicPowerAMPwrite there!
All the same rules apply here as in the main topic, incl. and Varese.

Important!!!
I ask you not to discuss the player and its functions here because it will be a duplicate of the existing topic, which is prohibited by forum rules.
In particular, clause 4 of the rules "General Rules for Creating Subjects and Posts."
Please remember that the discussion of the player in this topic is a violation, there is a profile topic

Post has been editedBlack_BG - 12.07.13, 16:09

Rep: (730)
And what functions in the player there? :)

Rep: (150)
Buttons exit.

Rep: (42)
I would pay for the skin in the style of sense so that everything is combined in the communicator :)

Yes, I am ready to part with the bloodlines if they make a switch with a volume rocker.

Rep: (105)
Black_BG
I agree, I am ready to pay for this feature, however, if the switch is implemented by holding the volume rocker, and not by double pressing, etc. (well, or so that you can customize yourself) :). And I don’t need anything more, if there are interesting proposals, then I’ll be thinking :)

Post has been editedBrian_OConner333 - 16.12.11, 21:25

Rep: (0)
shaking track switching

Rep: (6)
ready to pay for system equalizer with limiter

Rep: (70)
And I already paid for the player. Player zadolbal hang in memory constantly. Worse than stock programs.
And paid features are probably greed, because this program is one of the most popular in the market.

First make a free exit from the program. That is the Exit Button! And there we will continue to talk.

Post has been editedveredi - 17.12.11, 00:54

You then read the cap of this topic and the topic of the player before spreading rumors and talking about something. for slander you can shabble.
ps
that's what you got to the bottom? let it hang. open the OS monitor and see what else you have in your memory (uncheck so that the system ones can also be seen). I do not know what will happen to you ... a heart attack or go shoot yourself ....
I have already done, including voting on the exit button for you, the author saw it and the appearance of a new topic related to the player does not mean that you need to get some more here.

Rep: (231)
Black_BG @ 12/17/2011, 9:28*
about the profit to say something. for slander you can shabble.

Excuse me, but does the author demand that the author requires exclusively for altruistic purposes or for profit?

Rep: (4)
I am ready to pay for the player to become free. : lol:

Excuse me, but does the author demand that the author requires exclusively for altruistic purposes or for profit?

And you read the hat more carefully. where is even a word that this is generally the author's idea? This vote has been initiated by users. I want it to be clearly understood!
for the sake of, as you say "profit", it was possible to sell 2.x for otd money. so no, just buy once now.
but in general, this is called earning and there is nothing shameful about it, nor can it be, especially with such quality. As for me, the author has really sold off, there are no full-fledged alternatives to this player.

Rep: (18)
The manufacturer himself also led himself to a dead end. The player is really one of the best, but there are features that are not implemented and are so critical that you have to use another player. It is unacceptable! But since there is no other option, then yes, I am ready to pay.

At least - for the sound quality. So screw the damn srs and beats so much so that there is no difference from the original player

I'm not ready to pay, because everything suits ... probably ... yes, while everything suits.

Ven1k @ 12/18/2011, 10:27*
yes so that there is no difference from the original player

If screwed, they will, but I think in the right direction: D

Rep: (3)
I am ready to pay for NORMAL SUPPORT of ratings, and not the squalor that is in the player now.

Rep: (4)
Svladimiri @ 12/20/2011, 01:04*
I am ready to pay for NORMAL SUPPORT of ratings, and not the squalor that is in the player now.

+1 It is for this feature is ready to pay.
Well, it would be good if the player did not freeze up already paid} -)

BUT! I remembered! In recent versions, I began to notice frank glitches - both in widgets and in the player itself. That button does not change its picture, the name of the song is not updated, then something else. A couple of versions ago, I did not see this: yes2:

Well, you are wrong branch ....

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 09:05