> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

FAQ popstation | run psx games on psp

Rep: (186)
F.A.Q. to launch games from PSx on PSP

Starting the game is only possible to create custom firmware!
Users with the official firmware F.A.Q. then you can not read.

ICE TEA
Attached Image
Download: Attached fileicetea_v1.3_win.zip (1.95 MB)

The program is for those who have problems with the launch earlier convert games.

Manual on the use of Ice Tea Program:

1). Create the image of the game program Alcohol 120% .
2). Run the program Ice Tea. we see tab Basic . In the column PSX Image select your image of the game by clicking on Select .
3). In the graph Compression select game compression ratio (the higher the compression, the final file will weigh less).
4). In the graph dame Title write the name of your game.
5). AT Output directory choose a location to save the game.
6). Then click on the button Let's go . The conversion process was started.
By its end come back to the program Ice Tea.
7). This time, choose the tab Expert To use your icons in the game that can be downloaded from the below-mentioned website.
8). In this tab, you can see graphs with ICON0.png names, PIC0.png, PIC1.png. etc. Click on them and choose our icons and backgrounds with the same names in the previously downloaded archives.
9). Push the button Let's go and wait until the program will add the icons to your EBOOT.PBP.
Everything.

POPSTATION
Shells popstation:

Attached Image
Download: Attached filepopstationgui.rar (591.54 KB)

Attached Image
Download: Attached filepopstationgui_v2.rar (288.29 KB)

1). Download the complete pack with popstation
Download: Attached filepopstation.rar (791.24 KB)

Unzip, copy popstation folder on a local drive C.
2). Then copy the image of the games (* .ISO, * .BIN, * .IMG) in C: \ popstation.
The image creating programAlcohol 120% or some more. How to make an image I will not write, I think will understand.
3). At the command prompt (Start ->to) introduce the following:
c: \ popstation \ popstation obraz.iso (* .Bin, * .img)
4). We are waiting until we generate programa EBOOT.PBP
5). Copy the finished EBOOT.PBP and file KEYS.BIN to folder ms0: \ PSP \ GAME \ Game name \ However, the icon will be from Hot Shots Golf.
You can replace icons on your previously created and copying them in a folder in front of popstation paragraph 3.
*5). Many do not like the icon of Hot Shots Golf-well, I can advise to visit incl site with a set of different icons for games, but it is necessary to register.
6). Starting the game with a memory card and enjoy.

PSX2PSP as an alternative POPSTATION

In general, it is the same as popstation, but it is much better and easier.
The program will convert quickly your game and you will KEYS.BIN.
Replacing icons is minimized.

Attached Image

Download:
version 0.8s Attached fileimg-25593-psx2psp08c.zip (358.8 KB)

Version 1.2 Attached filepsx2psp_v1.2.zip (1.37 MB)

Version 1.3 Attached filepsx2psp_v1.3.zip (2.78 MB)

- Easy importing of pictures \ music \ video.
- Change the Save ID \ name of the game.
- Working with the "outsiders" EVOOT.
- Getting the iso.
- Support iso, bin, img, mdf.
- The size is reduced by a factor of 2.
- Generation of Save ID.
- Soon. The conversion is very fast.
- Extraction of ISO EBOOT.PBP

How to use PSX2PSP:

1). Run psx2psp.exe
2). See the top line "Path to your game", press open .
3). Further, in the resulting window, select the way we play. It can be a resolution * .ISO, * .BIN, * .IMG
4). Put a tick on Create KEYS.BIN
5). Push convert
The encoding process went
By its end, you will have 2 files:EBOOT.PBP and KEYS.BIN
6). Next, create a folder with the name of the game and copy the files into it.
BUT(!) The game will use the icons on the Hot Shots Golf. If you really care what the game will be an icon, then this can stop. Just copy the folder with the game ms0: \ PSP \ GAME \
Important: If you are accustomed to beautiful, then you definitely need icons to the game you are playing and nothing else:
7). Download the appropriate icons with you this site (registration is required).
8). Unpack the archive and see 3 files: PIC0.png, PIC1.png, ICON0.png
9). Back to our psx2pspv8.exe Vizim line with the inscription Path to your EBOOT.PBP push open .
10). Choosing our previously the converted file EBOOT.PBP.
11). Below we see buttons with ICON0.png names, PIC0.png, PIC1.png. Click on them and choose our icons and backgrounds with the same names.
12). Below, we see the line Game Title . It write the name of your game.
(!)The last line is not touched.
13). Push Save
All are now in our game icons have changed the name.
Next, copy the game folder to a folder on the memory card GAME.

TransparentPIC0.png Attached filePIC0.rar (327 bytes)

Important: If you converted the game program popstation, then change the icons for the game program PSX2PSP not even try, because they will be displayed correctly.

If you have a PAL version of the game
Attached Image

PAL What does the inscription on the box or disk
If you see this sign, then we perform the following:

1). Download the program Zap5-64
Download: Attached filezap5_64.zip (840.01 KB)

Unzipping, runZAPPER2K.EXE
2). Put a tick on Pal to Ntsc
3). Click on Search and choose our way.
We are waiting for the end of the process.
4). On its end we agree on the establishment and preservation of ZAP file in the window that appears.
5). zhmakat on Apply ZAP . First we select already saved ZAP file and then our way.
In the new window that appears, choose YES \ NO. Those. Do you need a backup.
6). We agree patch.
Everything.
Then we read the first part of the FAQ.

Compress PSX games by darktemplar

Here is a screen that is in the folder:
Attached Image

Run the command prompt and go to that location, and when we get it, we write the line:
popstation "name of the game" SCUS (or: SLUS, SLES, SCES, SCED, SLPS, SLPM, SCPS, SLED, SLPS, SIPS or ESPM) (any five numbers)
0-9 compression ratio (in my case 9) path to the image (since the image is in the same folder, just write his name) andthe enter

That's still a time screen (the end of lines indicated by the red line):
Attached Image

DOWNLOAD (file with everything you need to compress the games)

Important: Run list of games:
Attached fileimg-25601-PSP_PopStation_Compatibility_List.rar(3,07 KB)

~ RULEX ~

For www.savagemessiahzine.com

Post has been edited~ RULEX ~ - 29.01.09, 18:47

Rep: (489)
Here you go, I have everything working, pop music does not have to choose.
https://cloud.mail.ru/...192b6981d7e8/EBOOT.pbp

Rep: (4)
Thank you, but does not work. Prefix off :( Other PSX game rules are working. What else can be the reason? Model 3008, the board 4g like.
Upd. In the 2008 PSP to run without problems. It turns on the 3008's not all, you can run?

Post has been editedecco777 - 29.03.15, 10:33

Rep: (4)
For some reason I can not edit my previous post. I would like to add that I beg to 6.61 and now starts and Fighting Force and all the rest of the game without any problems.

Post has been editedecco777 - 29.03.15, 14:20

Rep: (1)
If there still is someone alive: to convert the game from PAL to NTSC (GTA London and Wipeout 3 SE), at standard Y (0 and 0) picture is shifted down a bit, I tried a bunch of other values ​​- the picture even more is shifted down. Can anyone else come across the same problem and found a suitable value?

Rep: (1382)
* Vinandi,
which values ​​are tried?

* cooler.nvkz,
Well of course standard - 0 and 0, then 1, 1, 16, 16, 21 and 21 - at which the picture is even more slid down even tried - 1 and -1, but then the picture in general has departed in an unknown direction ...
(And what do determine these values? This indentation or something like that?)

Rep: (964)
* Vinandi,
lift the screen via a standard menu pops does not help?

* RealYoti,
Standard menu pops changes position, as it were with a picture window and the picture is lowered within this window.
That is, I move already cropped image.

* Vinandi,
have any reason to use it is the transformed version?

* RealYoti,
screen format is more suitable for PSP (I mean no black bars top and bottom) and the screen refresh rate of 60 Hz instead of 50 Hz (much smoother to play).

* Vinandi,
no native NTSC version?

* RealYoti,
GTA London 1969 - standalone version (which does not require to insert the disk itself at startup GTA) came out only in the PAL region.
Wipeout 3 Special Edition - the same left only in the PAL region (well, although there still can be experienced as the regular version came out in all regions)
If they were native NTSC version, I would not bother to become PAL'ok transformation.

Rep: (2)
and on the console need some the application that would run on the ps1 game ... and are there games that you can download and play ssrazu, and most do not convert? thanks in advance

Rep: (1382)
bogatovnikita @ 24.06.2016, 03:20*
and on the console need some then the application that could run games on pc

it is so converted immediately starts .... from the firmware to the firmware - the built-emulators are slightly different ... popstation allows menyat these emulators ....

bogatovnikita @ 24.06.2016, 03:20*
and whether there are already games that you can download and play ssrazu, and most do not convert?

download immediately converted?

Tell me such a thing happens, some images are still some related one or two files, as they are in zaphat fuck? In particular faced some igruhoy there together with the image file went .srt how to be in this case? I I understand that I've found in the "Russian version" contains

I'm sorry, did not srt, a sub

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 8:02