> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Trenches II | [IPhone] [iPad] povoyuem?

Rep: (123)
Trenches ii
version: 1.3.6

Last update of the game in the header:16.06.2015
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
arcade.

Description:
TRENCH FOR VICTORY!
TRENCHES II wants you to join the fight! Keep a new war, as even more nations are joining the fight. Fight in an epic campaign for the expansion of the world map. Engage the enemy in more realistic, treacherous battlefields with renewed artillery and troops.
The Great War has arrived and it's time to dig trenches again!
CHOOSE YOUR PATH TO VICTORY
Lead the troops through a campaign that spans over 50 locations across Europe. Customize your army with over 20 different units. Fight for victory to earn points audacity and upgrade your offensive, defensive and support forces.
Fight against new enemies in multiplayer
Keep a real world war as you compete in Global Multiplayer campaigns via Game Center. Or dominate their opponents via WiFi and Bluetooth are included in the multiplayer modes!
Surviving in the LIVE battlefields
Go through the "Fog of War", as you control troops through trenches, wire, tank traps and minefields. Use the environment to surround the enemy, or destroy it.
A great mix of struggling NATIONS
Choose your side and play as the British, Germans, or French!
ENTER cavalry!
Enter the battle with new military units and weapons. Defeat their enemies using flamethrowers, cluster bombs, machine guns and tanks.

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/trenches-ii/id593658634?mt=8

Download: Version 1.3.6

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 22.06.15, 11:37
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (24)
iPad support?

Rep: (834)
Nistar
for ipad another versionTrenches II for iPad

Post has been editednord [98rus] - 16.12.11, 00:14

Rep: (8)
How to get past the first level?<_<

Rep: (69)
The game is a blast. Glad downloaded. I snatch not cut what and how, but remembering English, happily playing :)

Rep: (84)
first did not play, but this - a great strategist)

Rep: (112)
He stuck in the first 13 missions, and here for the Germans took Paris, is now going through the rest of the mission for Germany, and I think to start the game for the other faction
London already captured me ... in fact, the game has two basic strategies of the game, anyone interested? I can describe

Post has been editedRILL 50 - 17.12.11, 18:34

Rep: (2)
The people, so that in the first mission to be done? =)

Rep: (2)
All figured out, you need to spend in the sky :)

Post has been editedHitek55 - 17.12.11, 18:50

Some legkotnya ^^
On the other playing cooperative Wi fi, at the maximum level of complexity we carried them as nubov.
The meaning of the game is lost :(

Nistar
The game is excellent timekiller, which is why it is not the hardest I dumaetsyaya

RILL 50 @ 17-12-2011, 20:20*
The game is excellent timekiller, which is why it is not the hardest I dumaetsyaya

For one person, by the way, is quite difficult. But I think, developed a little heated with the cooperative and forgot to make a balance, maybe you double twice the resources than a PC (tested). Because of this and is too easily.
I hope they fix this bug in future updates, as I believe it is possible and quite easy.
By the way, the player vs. player is something :) Which would not seem simple idea of ​​the game, but when there are 2 people, there comes a most magnificent tactical battle! During this game is a huge plus.

Nistar
per on elementary iPad'e .... just need to swing forward and zaschitu.u me basic units-Rifleman and Sniper, just grab the first trench, keep it until they come snipers after fetches engineer, do more of it bunker.i all the same.
or have a second tactic, I save a lot of money and buy up the horde rifleman (10-30 units), it is possible to attach it 3-4 tanka.lyubaya vrascheskaya army dies under such pressure

about the correct way, I found one very large log, hope isparvyat, and the play can not continue = (

that's the way this lag
as I wrote above, I play for the London Germaniyu.Zahvacheny and Parizh.Zahvachena almost all Angliya.Sluchayno on the French side found a mission related to England Tank industry has passed, he moved across the English Channel, was a couple of missions in England, which opened and ... .The game lagged! More precisely hung karta.Ona increases when entering as when new shows arrows, but the arrows net.Sootvetstvenno deystvet only 2-to-back button and reduce ekran.posle reduction is only valid ago = (what to do?

I attach a screenshot if necessary ...

Post has been editedRILL 50 - 18.12.11, 15:24

RILL 50 @ 18-12-2011, 15:15*
that's the way this lag

I honestly do not understand anything :)
Make screen

Nistar
under spoiler description read?
screen-just open me lokatsii.v next hour will

2 skrina.1's something that occurs when companies start for Germany
2-that is if you click on a reduction of the screen.
deystvueyut only 2-to-back button and reduce ekran.kto can help?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedRILL 50 - 18.12.11, 16:04

RILL 50, if it is really a bug, then help can only update that is developed

vkons
and if not a bug, what is it?
just know, Germany is almost completely bled, and here it = (
The British and French are almost 0 me = (

Post has been editedRILL 50 - 18.12.11, 16:09

RILL 50, understand. wait, maybe fix
pass one campaign

RILL 50 @ 18-12-2011, 15:47*
deystvueyut only 2-to-back button and reduce ekran.kto can help?

That is not pressed the selected mission? Here then nothing can not help.
I just do not use the button to reduce the screen with two fingers zooms. In your screenshot shows that the new locations are available. They can not choose? Do absolutely nothing happens?

Nistar
can not be selected at all nichego.paltsami zoom does not work

Rep: (0)
Igruha - the highest class!

Post has been editedblnGo - 25.02.12, 10:55
Reason for edit: done.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 18:49