91 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Huawei E171 - Firmware | [firmware] Discussion of firmware Huawei 171 wireless modem
Justmoose
Message#1
24.03.12, 15:47
LMGTFY
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2654
Check in: 14.02.10
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) SM-A720F / DS

FirmwareHuawei E171
Discussion | Firmware | FAQ
Change imei in this topic is not discussed

Camera DashBoard

Unofficial DashBoard
Huawei Modem 2.0

Huawei Modem 3.0

Huawei Modem 3.5
Dashboard Huawei Modem 3.5.zip (22.3Mb)
Soft Huawei Modem 3.5.zip (16.4Mb)
Supported Modems: E171 (Old Revision)
Unsupported modems: E171 (with Firmware 21.156.00.00.143)

Huawei Modem Nano
Dashboard Huawei Modem Nano.zip (32.2MB)
Soft Huawei Modem Nano.zip (26.5Mb)
Supported Modems: E171 (Old Revision)
Unsupported modems: E171 (with Firmware 21.156.00.00.143)

Huawei Modem Small

HiLink controlled by Huawei Exclusive

Modem Firmware Using DT Software Huawei Tools v6

A firmware is a program written to the modem’s memory and designed to control the hardware of the modem itself.

Dashboard - ��� ��������� ���������� �������, ������������ � ������ ������ � ��������������� � ��������� ��� ������ ����������� ������. download

Soft is a modem control program for installation on a computer running Windows, without writing to a modem in memory.

FAQ
Error 633 Solution
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=256400&view=findpost&p=62679986 "]

Soft is ...
(Software, firmware firmware). You can find its version in your native Dasha (Dashboard), which you had when buying a modem (it will be indicated as Software Version) in the menu section — for example, in Diagnostics, i.e. In the modem control program (for example, connect manager from MTS, Megafon Internet, Beeline Internet), this will be discussed in paragraph 2. EITHER you can find out your firmware version using third-party programs that are listed here on the forum (of course you need to download and install and press a couple of buttons there, for example, DC Unlocker or Data Card Unlocker client software, etc. It will be written like this- Firmware: 11.126.85.01.143 or Firmware version: 11.126.85.01.143

Dashboard is ...
Modem control program, modem configuration manager, external interface, what you see when you connect a modem, i.e. Internet connection program, where you know the balance, receive and read SMS, etc. THIS IS A Dashboard !!! And this Dash can be from the company MTS, Beeline, Megafon, etc. (only the connection profile is registered here from whom you bought the modem). Those. branded, the one that established the company Beeline or MTS. And there is a universal Dashboard, for example, from Huawei (native to Huawei modems), in which settings of profiles of main operators are already automatically registered (this is done so that you do not manually enter all settings, such as APN, passwords, etc. .d) And changing the Dashboard in no way refers to the modem unlock!

What is modem firmware needed for?
Those. replacement software (firmware) modem. Here are a few options.

The first option is that certain firmware of mobile operators (MTS, Beeline ...) do not give us windowsenter modem unlock codewhen inserting someone else's SIM card! (Why this is done and so it is clear to everyone) Ie We can not unlock the modem for all SIM cards without this code entry window, because there is simply no place to enter the unlock (unlock) code!

The second option - for some reason you have determined that your own Firmware (from MTS, Beeline ...) slows down, buggy, does not allow you to live and connect to the Internet. Here you decide to flash the modem with a newer or older (if possible) firmware (Firmware), but if everything works, you will find out after the firmware

The third option is that your modem with this version of the firmware does not work with a specific gadget (router, tablet, etc.). Perhaps the firmware for a newer or older version will also help here. Here you need to be attentive. Because Not all firmware can be sewed and rewired by other firmware)
The fourth option is (very interesting - you have nakosyachili, tried or stitched the firmware, which does not go to this version of the modem due to its technical features (processor, incompatible versions of firmware, etc.) But ... To unlock (unlock)
Modem for all operators do not always need to flash it

How to unlock the modem for all operators
We insert another SIM card into the modem. We connect. If we see that the code entry window has appeared (Unlock code), take this code in the calculator and enter it. Your modem is unlocked for all operators!
I’ll clarify what code you need, go to the Data Card Unlocker client software, look at the data of your modem if you see such a line - Hardware ver. : CD1E153M v 1code, then you need the old code (it is also called OLD ALGO CODE), which is calculatedHuawei Unlock Code Calculator. It will be listed as v1 code in the code request window when another SIM card is inserted.
If we see the line Hardware ver. : CH2E303SM v 2code, we need a new code, calculated by the new algorithm, it is also called the New algo code. The new code is calculated by the program.Huawei Unlock Code Calculator. And it will be specified as- v 2code ...!
I repeat, not every modem is unlocked by simply entering the code from the calculator when changing the SIM card. There are firmwares that simply do not give out the code entry box when changing SIM cards!

Change dashboard
Dashboard - This is firmware (Firmware), and the usual replacement of Dashboard (modem control software).
They are as many as the firmware. Here I am talking about Dashboard for Huawei modems. In my opinion the most versatile Dashboard, this is version 3.0. There are topics in the header. Let me remind you that we are installing our new Dashboard for example Huawei 3.0 in order to insert any SIM card already and DO NOT manually register profile data for connecting to the network (no connection will be established without profile data). In this version, settings of profiles of all main operators are already registered and there are three languages: Russian, Ukrainian, Eng. Namely,Download Dashboard Huawei 3.0. (While we do not open anything) We turn on our modem. Be sure to close the native program (MTS, Beeline ...), we look that it would be exactly closed (ie, the modem did not work)! Run the Huawei 3.0 Dashboard, follow the instructions of the installer. We wait. Everything! Is done. The modem should decide itself, new firewood should be installed, etc. And already you will have the Huawei 3.0 modem control program (Dashboard) installed, with a completely different icon and control interface, perhaps the screens have already been viewed. Next, delete the native Dashboard from MTS, Beeline ... (or leave it (there are cases when it is needed)). Reboot comp. All is ready! If you have not installed a modem after changing (filling) the Dashboard, then after restarting the computer, this should happen anyway. If not, reconnect the modem. Your task is to install a new Dashboard on your computer instead of the old MTS. And all the firewood was established. We put someone else's SIM card, the Huawei 3.0 Dashboard sees our SIM card and the profile settings are already registered there. Click- Connect and work!
Note that we did not flash the modem! And just unblocked (unlocked) with his code for working with all SIM cards! We only changed the Dashboard from MTS to Huawei 3.0.

Voice activation and resetting the counter of incorrect NCK input attempts on Huawei modems with a new lock algorithm

Difference CD1E153M from CH2E303SM
When unlocking the modem, see the program logData Card Unlocker client software.exe (3.51 MB)
Unlock viaHuawei Unlock Code Calculator.zip (3.36 MB)
Hardware ver. : CD1E153M v 1code - For older modems, it is also called OLD ALGO CODE
Hardware ver. : CH2E303SM v 2code - For new modems they also call NEW ALGO CODE

Internet profile settings
Mts
APN: internet.mts.ru
Login: mts
Password: mts
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "internet.mts.ru"

Megaphone
APN: internet
Login: gdata or Login: megafon
Password: gdata or Password: megafon
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "internet"

Motiv
APN: inet.ycc.ru
Login: motiv
Password: motiv
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "inet.ycc.ru" or
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "town.ycc.ru"

Beeline
APN: internet.beeline.ru
Login: beeline
Password: beeline
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "internet.beeline.ru"

Tele2
APN: internet.TELE2.ru
Login: - empty
Password: - empty
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "internet.TELE2.ru"

Beeline
APN: home.beeline.ru
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "home.beeline.ru"
for numbers from beeline that go
together with the modem.

U-tel
APN: internet.usi.ru
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "internet.usi.ru"

Smarts
APN: internet.smarts.ru
Login: smarts
Password: smarts
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "internet.smarts.ru"

UTEL Ukraine
APN: 3g.utel.ua
Login: gdata
Password: gdata
Access number * 99 #
Initialization string
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "3g.utel.ua"

Kyivstar Ukraine
APN www.kyivstar.net
Access number * 99 *** 1 #
Initialization string AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "www.kyivstar.net"

Yota
APN: yota.ru (modems)
APN: internet.yota (phone)
Access number * 99 #

Rostelecom
APN: internet.ogsm.ru
Access number * 99 #

Beeline GPRS Ukraine

APN: internet.beeline.ua
Access number * 99 #
Initialization string AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "internet.beeline.ua"

UCell Uzbekistan
Access number * 99 #
Initialization string

Beeline static
APN: static.beeline.ru
Password: beeline Kcell-Activ
Login: (empty)
Password: (empty)
Initialization string

Tele2 (TELE2 KZ)
Login: (empty)
Password: (empty)
Initialization string AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "internet"

Beeline (Beeline KZ)
APN: internet.beeline.kz
Initialization string
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "internet.beeline.kz"

Life :)
Username: no need
password: not necessary
Access number: * 99 #

MTS-Belarus
APN: mts
Username: mts
Password: mts

Beeline Ukraine
APN: internet.beeline.ua
User: not necessary
Password: do not need

U-Tel (Rostelecom)
Access Point: internet.usi.ru
Username: empty
Password: empty
Dial Number: * 99 *** 1 #

Letai
APN: internet.letai.ru
Access number * 99 #

Enter the initialization string:
Write in the properties of the modem:
Start-Control Panel-Telephone and Modem
-Modems-choose your modem-properties-
Add. communication options-Extras. initialization commands
enter it for MTS:
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "internet.mts.ru"
For each operator, other settings. room
dialer for all operators * 99 # or * 99 *** 1 # It is convenient to prescribe the initialization command
program [attachment = "6594436: GPRS APN Writer.zip"], select the operator
cellular communication (Russia), click on it and that's it.
It is possible to add and delete APN of various
most operators (by editing the init.ini file).
Works under Win2000 / XP. Useful for those who often
changes providers GPRS Internet.

Software for working with modems
Unlockers

My huawei terminal
Attached fileMy Huawei Terminal.zip(44.35 KB)

Terminal for Huawei modems
AT commands
AT ^ U2DIAG = 0 (device in the modem only mode)
AT ^ U2DIAG = 1 (device in the modem + CD-ROM mode)
AT ^ U2DIAG = 255 (device in the modem + CD-ROM + Card Reader mode) is not supported for Huawei E1750
AT ^ U2DIAG = 256 (device in the modem + Card Reader mode)
AT + CFUN = 1 (Reboot the modem without the need for juggling)
ATI (display information about the modem)
AT ^ GETPORTMODE (Displays a list of all devices in the modem)
# If the modem does not accept the command AT ^ U2DIAG = 255, then enter AT ^ U2DIAG = 1
The most frequently used commands at work with huawei modem
ATI - display information about the modem
AT + CFUN = 1 - reboot the modem, a very useful command does not require "distort" the modem. After rebooting, the modem is re-registered in the operator’s network.
AT + CGMI - information about the manufacturer of the modem (Recieve: huawei)
AT + CGMR - firmware version information (Recieve: 11.608.12.04.21)
AT + CIMI - information about IMSI SIM number (Recieve: 250015800471114)
AT + CGSN - information about the IMEI modem (Recieve: 353142033840706)
AT ^ HWVER - information about the version of the iron modem (Recieve: ^ HWVER: "CD6ATCPU")
AT + CSQ - see the level of the radio signal
AT ^ CMDL - get a list of all commands
AT + CGMM or AT + GMM - request model name
AT + COPS - current operator information (Recieve: + COPS: (1, "MTS-RUS", "MTS", "25001", 0), (2, "MTS-RUS", "MTS", "25001" , 2) , (0,1,2,3,4), (0,1,2))
AT ^ U2DIAG? - current mode.
AT ^ GETPORTMODE - list of all devices in the modem
AT + CLAC will reply with a list of supported commands.
Enable voice modem functions:
AT ^ CVOICE =? - checking the state of voice functions of the modem (0 - means on)
AT ^ CVOICE = 0 - enable voice modem functions
Enable / Disable 2G and 3G:
AT ^ SYSCFG = 13,1,3fffffff, 0,0 - only 2G mode
AT ^ SYSCFG = 2,1,3fffffff, 0,0 - mode preferably 2G
AT ^ SYSCFG = 14,2,3fffffff, 0.1 - 3G mode only
AT ^ SYSCFG = 2,2,3fffffff, 0,1 - preferably 3G mode
AT ^ SYSCFG = 2,2,3fffff ff, 0,2 - enable 2G and 3G mode
Enable / Disable WCDMA, HSDPA, HSPA +, HSPA:
AT ^ HSDPA = 1 - HSDPA mode is on
AT ^ HSDPA = 0 - HSDPA mode is off
AT ^ HSUPA = 1 - HSUPA mode is on
AT ^ HSUPA = 0 - HSUPA mode off
AT ^ HSPA = 0 - WCDMA mode
AT ^ HSPA = 1 - HSDPA mode
AT ^ HSPA = 2 - HSPA mode
AT ^ HSPA = 3 - HSPA + mode
AT ^ SYSCFG = 13,1,3FFFFFFF, 2.4 - GPRS / EDGE mode only
AT ^ SYSCFG = 14,2,3FFFFFFF, 2.4 - 3G / WCDMA mode only
AT ^ SYSCFG = 2,1,3FFFFFFF, 2.4 - mode preferably GPRS / EDGE
AT ^ SYSCFG = 2,2,3FFFFFFF, 2,4 - preferably 3G / WCDMA mode

Data Card Unlocker client software
Attached fileData Card Unlocker client software.exe(3.51 MB)

Terminal for Huawei modems

DT Huawei Tools v6
Attached fileDT Huawei Tools v6.zip(11.57 MB)
A program to create your own firmware
Instruction

Huawei drivers
New drivers
Attached fileHUAWEI Mobile Connect - 3G PC Voice Interface.zip(1.64 MB)
- Voice activation on the modem

Useful links:

How to remake Huawei E171 in Huawei E173

For questions about filling caps, please contactboar-hooliganin QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedboar-hooligan - 11.02.19, 12:48
Reason for editing: New drivers
neolka
Message#42
04.05.12, 18:44
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 04.05.12

version of the firmware learned - 21.156.00.00.143
Domovoj
Message#43
05.05.12, 22:40
modemolamkin
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 16128
Check in: 04.10.08

Araneon @ 05/02/2012, 06:23*
P.S. I found the instruction about JTAG, who knows, maybe it will come through through it?

JTAG is a debugging interface. You can reach the processor and flash drives through it, but you cannot repair the modem hardware. Have a lot of free time? merge a full modem from your modem, just in case, and torment the hardware with firmware ... although usually modems are completely dead and you have power on it, but it does not issue anything to the data bus.

Neolka @ 05/04/2012, 5:53 PM*
Tell me please, I can not switch the huawei e171 modem to the "only modem" mode. Driver version 2.6.2.1619 on the device manager. The firmware version I do not know where to look. Introduced the at ^ u2diag = 0 command, issued an error, entered the at ^ setport = "a1, a2; 1,2,3" command, also an error. What am I doing wrong?

I think it will help youHuawei e171 - Firmware (Post # 11806688)

Post has been editedDomovoj - 05.05.12, 22:41

--------------------
II know about modems almost everything. And you? Donbass Gorlovka. My Personal Messages clickHERE
Going to ask or write something? First read the topic header. I will accept as a gift dead modems.
araneon
Message#44
09.05.12, 00:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 223
Check in: 29.07.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

Domovoj @ 05.05.2012, 23:40*
JTAG is a debugging interface. You can reach the processor and flash drives through it, but you cannot repair the modem hardware. Have a lot of free time? merge a full modem from your modem, just in case, and torment the hardware with firmware ... although usually modems are completely dead and you have power on it, but it does not issue anything to the data bus.

Thanks for the answer.
I soldered the USB connector and found that the two (medium "data") contact pads were completely broken, the power pads, one and a half and the other one.
Tell me the modem is now CORPS?
Or you can reanimate it?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedaraneon - 09.05.12, 00:59
Reason for editing: Added description to image

--------------------
Xiaomi MI5 MIUI 9
Domovoj
Message#45
09.05.12, 12:51
modemolamkin
[online]

Messages 16128

Araneon @ 05/09/2012, 00:50*
Thanks for the answer.
I soldered the USB connector and found that the two (medium "data") contact pads were completely broken, the power pads, one and a half and the other one.
Tell me the modem is now CORPS?
Or you can reanimate it?

You can reanimate everything if there is expediency. And at the price of a modem of 300 rubles B. at. It's easier to buy one and put it in your case if it looks decent ...

--------------------
II know about modems almost everything. And you? Donbass Gorlovka. My Personal Messages clickHERE
Going to ask or write something? First read the topic header. I will accept as a gift dead modems.
araneon
Message#46
09.05.12, 23:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 223
Xiaomi Mi 5

Thanks for the answer.
Domovoj @ 05/09/2012, 1:51 PM*
You can reanimate everything if there is expediency. And at the price of a modem of 300 rubles B. at. it's easier to buy one

I understand that you can throw it out and forget it, but there is already a more sporting interest;)

Domovoj @ 05/09/2012, 1:51 PM*
and shove it into your case if it looks decent ...

I agree too. To statia body ideally.

P.S So can anyone be able to tell in which direction to dig, to bring the modem to life?

--------------------
Xiaomi MI5 MIUI 9
Domovoj
Message#47
10.05.12, 12:00
modemolamkin
[online]

Messages 16128

Araneon @ 05/09/2012, 11:11*
P.S So can anyone be able to tell in which direction to dig, to bring the modem to life?

No schemes. so that the tester is in the teeth and called all the very or rummaged through the forums in similar topics E153 E173 E171 torn usb

--------------------
araneon
Message#48
11.05.12, 22:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 223
Xiaomi Mi 5

OK, thank you.
I do not think that the caller can call the current tester, as there is no contact on one site (2 on the right) (

--------------------
Xiaomi MI5 MIUI 9
Artik62
Message#49
22.05.12, 22:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 143
Check in: 09.04.10
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

I have this modem

Modem found: E171
Model: Huawei E171 (MTS Russia)
IMEI: 861496011609680
Serial No: W2W4CA11B0215565
Firmware Version: 21.156.00.00.143
Compilation date / time: Sep 30 2011 18:39:14
Dashboard Version: UTPS11.300.05.15.143_MAC11.301.09.01.143
Chipset: Qualcomm
Voice features: Enabled
SIM lock status: Unlocked
Attempts to enter the code: 0 (left unblocking attempts: 10)

To unlock this code entered here:

New Huawei Modem:
IMEI: 861496011609680
NCK: 26557931
FLASHCODE: 50284441

Unlocked for a fee, if the craftsmen figured out how from having 861496011609680 got the unlock code 26557931 and wrote the keygen, it would be a gold mine))) Because the three operators basically switched to these modems here)) Well, I could give a this is exactly the task and the answer now it is necessary only to calculate how the given code was generated by what algorithm the specialists should already be doing this, and we can only wait

M
Check outForum Rules!
4.5. Creating duplicate messages and topics is prohibited.

Post has been editedJustmoose - 22.05.12, 23:34

--------------------
Now in use:iPhone 7Plus 128GB + iPhone 4S 64GB Black iOS 8.1.2 + AppleTV 3G + Apple Watch S1 + G Watch R
Kaluzhskih.M
Message#50
26.05.12, 10:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 04.02.12
LG G4 H818

Hi everyone needs a firmware such 21.156.00.00.143 can anyone give a reference.
Evgura
Message#51
27.05.12, 11:00
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 361
Check in: 15.03.11

Kaluzhskih.M @ 05/26/2012, 11:56*
Hi everyone needs a firmware such 21.156.00.00.143 can anyone give a reference.

Hardly anyone will give you a link. There is no this firmware where.

Post has been editedEvgura - 27.05.12, 11:01
vano200
Message#52
07.06.12, 11:35
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 30.08.11

Good all the time!
I have a usb madem beeline huawei E171, went to the office beeline
http://internet.beeline.ru/usb/msk/equipment/index.wbp
I downloaded the firmware there for him, I thought to update Madem! as a result, the shell was established prehistoric
Attached Image

and Madem now does not connect to the Internet! How to roll back the firmware back ???? I downloaded different firmware, but during installation some kind of error crashes
Attached Image

like he can't find it, although I installed the software. Can it be left-sewn?
How to get everything back as it was ??? ))) help!

Post has been editedJustmoose - 07.06.12, 14:11
Reason for editing: use spoiler
gringolov
Message#53
09.06.12, 15:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Check in: 14.09.09

vano200,
Can not find it because the drivers are not installed or do not fit.
Install the driver (there is in this topic), reconnect the modem and neck ...

--------------------
Freelander 3G Lite. Build 20121012.151538
Rocoman
Message#54
15.06.12, 14:59
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 177
Check in: 20.02.12
Google galaxy nexus

Tell me, how can I switch this modem from NDIS mode to RAS mode?
Plohish71
Message#55
21.06.12, 18:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 15.05.12
Ainol NOVO7 Aurora

Tell me who can. I am transferring the E171 modem (MTS white) firmware 21.156.00.00.143, to the modem only mode with the command at ^ setport = "a1, a2; 1,2,3". The hyperterminal writes OK, the virtual disk is gone, but when connected to the Ainol nova 7 aurora tablet, the latter identifies it as a broken USB flash drive and does not see the modem at all. Maybe someone knows what to do?
Here are the records from the hyperterminal

Recieve: Manufacturer: huawei
Recieve: Model: E171
Recieve: Revision: 21.156.00.00.143
Recieve: IMEI: ***************
Recieve: + GCAP: + CGSM, + DS, + ES
Recieve: OK

Send: AT ^ SETPORT?

Recieve: ^ SETPORT: A1, A2; 1,2,3

Send: AT ^ GETPORTMODE

Recieve: ^ GETPORTMODE: TYPE: WCDMA: huawei, MDM: 0, PCUI: 1, DIAG: 2

Post has been editedPlohish71 - 21.06.12, 18:50
triluxan
Message#56
22.06.12, 00:28
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 13.05.12

Absolutely the same problem as the Plohish71, tablet Hyundai A7HD. Prompt good people ...

--------------------
--------------------
Hyundai A7HD (CM9_nightly_20120615)
plut75
Message#57
28.06.12, 11:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 224
Check in: 09.01.12
Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular

The last patch on the site mts is.

How to lower the patch?

--------------------
Iphone 5s 64 silver
Domovoj
Message#58
28.06.12, 22:34
modemolamkin
[online]

Messages 16128

plut75 @ 06/28/2012, 11:59*
The last patch on the site mts is.

How to lower the patch?

What is it all about? lower firmware? Do you think that you have it enhanced? and who raised it? and what are going to lower? And what kind of firmware on the MTS website is it? About dashboards or firmvari?

--------------------
vobols
Message#59
29.06.12, 06:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 352
Check in: 17.01.10

Hello. Huawei e171 device (mts black)
He worked in the MTS-connection manager perfectly.
I requested 11.126.85.00.209_B427
It was sewn normally
Put a dash mod huveyevsky 2.0 11.300.05.21.343
Not a single SIM card including MTS is registered on the network (Tele2, Beeline, MTS), although it sees Simka (reads SMS, contacts)
With the native MTS-connection manager is similar
By the way I tried the manual search of the network, it still does not register on the network.
What can be wrong? Can anyone come across a similar problem?

--------------------
Explay A350 + Alcatel OT-985 + Highscreen Zera F + DNS 4502 +DNS 4005
Domovoj
Message#60
29.06.12, 08:45
modemolamkin
[online]

Messages 16128

Vobols @ 06/29/2012, 06:04*
I requested 11.126.85.00.209_B427

It was a couple of times with the E1550, but for some unknown reason, the modem did not see the SIM card on some firmware; after the firmware was changed everything started to work.

--------------------
vobols
Message#61
29.06.12, 10:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 352
Check in: 17.01.10

I tried again with the same firmware ... did not help

Is there an alternative to custom firmware?
Well, or in the end where to get the native firmware?

found mts ovsky E171.Update_13.001.08.07.143 I will try to flash it now

I stitched (it was stitched normally) did not help. really killed the modem firmware?
now it is by the way, even in the device manager, as a modem is not detected, therefore not flashed.

Post has been editedvobols - 29.06.12, 12:22

--------------------
Explay A350 + Alcatel OT-985 + Highscreen Zera F + DNS 4502 +DNS 4005
Huawei

91 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 17:41