Protoxide: Death Race | Racing with death (Harmattan)

Rep: (268)
Protoxide: Death Race
Version: 1.1.2

Last update of the game in the header:13.03.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Compatibility : MeeGo
Developer : HeroCraft

Description :
Abandoned cities under the control of different gangs, lack of legitimate power, violence, as the basic principle of survival, and race without rules, as the main means of solving problems. “Protoxide: Death Rush” will tell you all about driving at crazy speed, combat supercars, as if descended from the cover of a Hollywood fantasy blockbuster, and wild industrial tracks.
Retail by kuzmichov
(When copying, please indicate who bought the game for all of you)

Russian interface: Yes

This game is provided to you solely for informational purposes. If you respect the work of programmers and want to contribute to the emergence of new applications, pay for the game in the store.
Here is the link:Ovi Store

Download: protoxide_1.1.2_armel.deb
Mirror*
Past versions
Indeks peopleprotoxide_1.1.1.deb67.9 MB

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 16.12.13, 12:55

Rep: (125)
It’s definitely worth the money, although the style and theme reminds of the beginning of the 2000s, but everything is qualitative. Only with the control you need to make friends, or rather with the accelerometer reaction, although I think that such devices as in the game should have control like an air-cushion ship.
In general, I bought. It will be necessary to try online, but as long as no one is creating a server and you can't wait for anyone.

delirious
Well done that I bought the game, developers should be encouraged for high-quality and interesting games: good: And I think you should try playing somewhere in a week, for several reasons: the game appeared on the ov just 4 days ago, and the owners of devices on MeeGo, while there is still not much, many are afraid of this platform, because believe that she has no future (which I personally very much doubt). In general, I think that you should wait a while until people try the game and there are people who want to fight online;) In general, if there are people who want, you can arrange your own user competitionssavagemessiahzine.com: smile:

Rep: (0)
Good idea ... Online is good, support. ..

There is already one person who wants to eat: good: Guys pull up, unsubscribe in the subject who is ready to play online, and then we will appoint the day and time when the competition will be held.

Rep: (0)
+1 I'm with you. Only available at 00.00 Moscow time.

Aharus I think that 00:00 o'clock, it's too late. Although there may be those who can play with you. In general, one way or another, we already have 3 participants, waiting for five more and starting, I think it will be possible to make 2 groups of players, where the winner from the 1st and 2nd groups will fight for the title of champion, and the runners-up will play 3rd place among themselves.

Rep: (125)
Halkbigus it would be better if the developers kept the server themselves, and it would be more interesting to play via bluetooth or WiFi. But I generally for. Still these guys would buy a toy, nevertheless, domestic developers are cheap and of high quality.

delirious
Of course I fully agree with you, but not everyone has the opportunity to play via bluetooth. Suppose I do not have a single acquaintance with N9 (except for my wife: - [), so it’s not trivial to play with anyone. But it is necessary to buy this game, all the same it is necessary to encourage developers for high-quality games and reasonable prices for them.

Rep: (5)
damn guys tell me please .. maybe somehow through the terminal to enter commands for normal control .. igruha super but pipets with the board zhostko ..

Rep: (473)
M
New version in the cap

Rep: (141)
From the digest indicated that version 1.1.3, but in fact - 1.1.2

GraFrolov,
mistake crept! in fact really 1.1.2

Rep: (2)
the link in the header - 404
)
1.1.1 version is still being downloaded
)

dieug, and you were at the time logged in to the forum? I suspect no. link is working.

Rep: (68)
Alexxxl,
also the main link error 404

Nothing I do not understand ... I swing ...

Attached Image

madeMirror*

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 18.07.14, 12:42

Rep: (839)
plz fill again

main link working .. checked ...

Rep: (2)
* Alexxxl, does not work)

Full version    

Help     rules