> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

974 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Pixelphone | Powerful dialer and contact manager with support for two SIM-cards
PixelRush
Message#1
11.12.11, 16:17
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 1640
Check in: 26.11.11

PixelPhone - ������� � �������� download

Version: Free 4.4.0 / Pro 4.3.0

Last update of the program in the header:20.06.2018

Tags: llll Call Management llll contact management

Attached Image

Short description:
Convenient program for dialing and contact manager

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Tems(skins)
Free:
- [3] Holo (default)
- [3] Glossy
- [1] Total black
- [3] Gothic
- [2] Sunshine
- [5] MIUI56
- [22] Lollipop (Material)
- [6] KK
- [9+3] Collection of topics.
Detailed description
PixelPhone is a powerful dialer and contact manager.

Key features:
- fully customizable interface
- group actions with contacts (sending a message; changing photos, melodies, organizations, ...)
- fast and intelligent search in all fields (QWERTY and T9)
- custom gestures (swipe left-right for a call / message, ...)
- customizable multilingual telephone keypad with vibro / audio confirmation
- combining call history by date, contact or phone
- speed dial 1-999
- group favorite contacts for quick access
- customizable favorite action for the contact (call, message, letter, card, ...)
- support for additional themes and extension modules

ATTENTION: For emergency services (911, 112, ...), PixelPhone uses the standard Contacts application, so it is not recommended to remove / disable it! Check the emergency call before using the PixelPhone app!

Video: YouTube
Developer: Dorado apps
Reviews: savagemessiahzine.com
Google Play (Pro): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.pixelrush
Google Play (Free): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...rush.xphonefree
Currently the program is removed fromGoogle play

Download:
version 4.4.0 Patched MOD Post # 20253 by Giacomino
version 4.4.0 Free GP PixelPhone (Giant Post # 74374073)
version 4.3.0 Pro GP PixelPhone (Post 7559455 # 74368383)
version 4.3.0 Pro [Patched] PixelPhone (Post Alex0047 # 74368300)
version 3.9.9.10 Pro PixelPhone (Post kenalog # 51260767)
>>>Version: 3.9.9.10 Pro Rus (alternative translation)<<< PixelPhone (Post sinur2104 # 62607350)
version 3.9.9.10 Pro Rus (alternative translation) + Crack PixelPhone (Post Risovod # 67514007)
version 3.9.9.6 Pro GP PixelPhone (Post by gant # 49939303)

Pixel plugin missed 1.5 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d…+plugin+missed+1.5.apk
Topics: PixelPhone (Post drugoj00 # 48011225)

FAQ -Frequently asked Questions...
1. How does the "Free" version differ from the "Pro" version?
The version of "Free" was previously a 7-day "trial" version of the program, in recent versions of the program, developers have removed this restriction. Differences between versions "Pro" and "Free" are described in detail here. PixelPhone (Post rymarar # 48643179)

2. The application supportstwo SIM?
Yes. Starting from version 3.1, full-featured operation with two SIM cards is supported (Menu - Settings - Dual SIM cards). Description of menu items 2-sim from SW.gavrila - here.
Doesn't two SIMs work on your device in PixelPhone? And in another program from the market works! Then we write, through the application, in support of PixelPhone where it works and under what settings and duplicate the message in a personal.

3. When I open PixelPhone after the missed call, the standard call history is loaded in addition to it. How to get rid of the appearance of a standard story?
For those who do not have a root, the reset of missed ones was carried out and carried out by calling a standard dialer without an installed extension. Other options, without a root, no.
For those who have a root, install the latest version from GooglePlay and in the application settings activate the extensionMissed calls. Detailed instructions.
Added by: In recent versions of PixelPhone, to reset notifications of a missed call, the program must be given permission to access notifications (Settings, General, Notifications of missed calls). Existence of expansion " Missed calls "is no longer required.

4. Why during the incoming / outgoing call picture is not full screen? Why during the editing of a contact I can not enter the birthday? Why...
Please note that everything that happens during an incoming / outgoing call (and after it) is not controlled by the program (for the time being). See below for spoilers for Plans and Add-on Programs. The same is true for the editor - it is not in PixelPhone, after clicking the Edit button, you are taken to your stock editor. There are alternative editors, see spoiler about Dop.programmy.

5. During the incoming call, a green "Dorado Dialer" window appears in the foreground. How to disable it?
"Settings" ->"Major." It is necessary to uncheck “Enable Caller ID” (the lowest point).

5a. How to remove information about the region of registration of a phone number in the call history?
"Settings" ->"Major." It is necessary to uncheck “Enable Caller ID” (the lowest point).

6. After each call, the dialog "Import contacts / new group" appears, how to disable it?
These are the consequences of the “crooked” hacking of the protection program. The purchased version with Google Play has no such problems. Problems of versions are not discussed here.

7. Information about additional skins to the program.
- What additional skins are available now?
* All available skins are in the program itself in the latest version (Settings - Themes). No others.
- Will there be any skins and which ones?
* Skins will be especially stylized as existing styles: MiUI, Holo, ICS, ...
- What about the ability of users to make skins themselves?
* Toolkit / constructor / guide / instruction no. Maybe someday it will be, but this is not a priority and it is not necessary to ask about the dates. But everyone is free to take the apk with the theme and try to fix it. There is a question of desire and skill.

8. Operator icons in call history using 2 SIM cards are very small. How to fix?
It is necessary to put the theme "Holo", select there the pictures you need to identify the SIM-cards, return the used theme. After this, the "Holo" theme can be deleted with a long tap on the name of the theme with the choice of the "Delete" item.
p.s. Operator icons can be takenhere

9. Is it possible to turn off the display of contacts with a SIM card? can I hide contacts that don't have a phone number?
Yes. The contacts tab, click on the icon at the top right and use the checkboxes to adjust the visibility of the groups you need.

10. Is it possible to make sure that a specific tab (Favorites, Contacts, or Phone) starts up immediately when the program starts?
Yes. For this program has 3 (three) labels.

11. Why, when calling a contact that has several numbers, the program does not ask which number to call - I did not choose the default number
The specifics of PixelPhone. The call will be made immediately to the number that is displayed. If the default number is not specified by the user, the system will display the mobile number. To call other numbers you need to enter the contact card. In future versions, there may be a number selection dialog.

12. How to make the PixelPhone instead of the stock dialer in the bottom row of icons.
Not relevant to the program. What you see and ask about is a launcher. In each launcher, the replacement of icons in the bottom line of the quick launch is done differently. The program has 3 icons for launching each of the program screens, but how to get them to the desktop or to the lower bar - understand the topic on your phone or the topic on your desktop.

13. How to make the number of missed calls displayed on the PixelPhone icon in the bottom row of icons.
Not relevant to the program. Launcher displays such notifications. Built-in (stock) launchers usually know how to display such numbers on the icon of a stock dialer only. Third-party launchers (for example, Go Launcher Ex) are able to display them on the icons of other dialers, sometimes for this you need to install acc. plugin to the launcher.
In any case, this is not a subject of discussion in the PixelPhone topic - the launchers take information from the stock dialer, not the PixelPhone.

14. Inadvertently assigned by default not PixelPhone, but another one. How to return the dialogue with the program request?
In the settings - Applications - you need to find the stock contacts (or the program to which you assigned the default status) and reset the default value. Or you can do it through Default App Manager - so much easier.

15. How to bring up the menu in the program (relevant for phones without a hardware (or emulated) menu button)?
- Menu (on Phone) - Hold #
- Menu (in Contacts / Favorite / Card) - Hold the bottom panel

16. How to remove the program icon from the notification curtain?
"Settings", "General", at the bottom "System Settings", "Alert Panel" - select "No".

17. The program is not activated, what to do?
Method 1: go to the lucky patcher and disable billing support in the tools, this option does not allow the program to contact the market

18. How to use number masks to automatically determine which SIM card to call (if there are 2 or 3 SIM cards in the phone)?
The program has a mechanism for assigning numbers or groups of numbers to a specific SIM card. The highest priority has an explicit indication of the user from which SIM card the call should be made.
Then a check is made whether the number is tied to a specific SIM card. The list of associated numbers can be viewed in the settings, the item "Two SIM-cards" ->"Contacts". You can add a number:
  • selecting from contacts;
  • typing it from the numeric keypad in the “Set manually (training)” mode and when the SIM selection window appears, make a selection and tick the “Use by default” option.
If the called number is not in this list, then the occurrence of the number in the group defined by the mask is checked. You can view the entered masks in the settings, the item “Two SIM-cards” ->"Phone masks".
p.s. One thing to note is that the newly added masks appear at the top of the list, but when determining the appropriate group, the program checks the masks starting from the end of the list, i.e. not in the order of display, but in the order of introduction.
p.p.s. Settings examplePixelPhone (Vitafresh Post # 60809081)
Programs that complement PixelPhone
The Android system allows you to implement various functions without sticking everything into one program, while the programs will complement each other without conflict. PixelPhone currently has no solutions for all requests, so it makes sense to pay attention to third-party programs.

For example, if you need a full-screen caller (that is, an interface during an incoming call and during a connection, including a full-screen photo), then here is a list of programs:
List of fullscreen callers
And more additions:
Call Verification Before Dialing
Tinny call confirm
Call confirm
And there are a hundred more in the market for the request "Call confirm"
Contact Editor
Vibration on connection / call termination
Action at the end of the call
Black list

These lists are for information only, that the functionality that is not currently available can be obtained here and now. Do not consider them as installation recommendations, if suddenly these programs do not work for you, please discuss this in the forum topics of the relevant software.

Once again, the discussion of the work of any other software (except PixelPhone) in this topic is prohibited and will be erased without warning. If you have any suggestions for adding this section, click the Complaint button for the message you want to add.

Also please use4pda software catalog, it just exists for easy search for software.

Past versions:

The developer transferred the program to the Chinese company Dorado Apps and in the topic no longer happens.

In version PixelPhone 4.3.0, the interface is completely redesigned. According to numerous reviews - for the worse.

Here are the versions for rolling back with auto-update disabled.PixelPhone (Post by garyk17 # 74417856)

Post has been editedGiant - 13.03.19, 13:10
Reason for editing: Correction of program functions
vvip
Message#42
14.12.11, 13:26
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 251
Check in: 28.07.11
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) SM-J730F / DS

Still an option for paging groups "in a circle" ...
Zakir_261186
Message#43
14.12.11, 13:50
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 28.10.11
HTC Desire S

vvipYes indeed, this is not enough
PixelRush
Message#44
14.12.11, 14:15
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1640

serg_savagemessiahzine.com @ 14.12.2011, 11:57 *
Instead of a standard dialer, I don’t want to open any special program, where I have contacts in a tablet lined up ... What is convenience?

If you are calling practically the same people (with whom you work, make friends, communicate ...) and there are a small number of such people (50 ±), then find them in xPhone and perform the necessary action (call, message, details, .. .) You will be able to more quickly, more visually and in fewer clicks than opening a standard dialer, where your contacts are in the list (if it’s history, then it’s different, if it’s contacts, then with other contacts) and there you can search by pressing small buttons dialer. This is a convenience. In our opinion.

--------------------
popovav
Message#45
14.12.11, 14:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 550
Check in: 02.03.06
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

vvip
Zakir_261186,
Keep, paging around would be useful.
And yet, I have a large number of groups, and when I press the "list of groups" button, not all are displayed, namely, only 10, and it does not scroll, can I do something? And yet, I did not find it, maybe this is not the case - can I somehow reorder the groups? Line up at their own discretion, what for what it scrolls.

And so the program is good, what I was looking for.

Post has been editedpopovav - 14.12.11, 14:19
PixelRush
Message#46
14.12.11, 14:32
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1640

can I rearrange the groups somehow? Line up at their own discretion, what for what it scrolls.
In the menu, there is an item to move, it moves the current group to the right. We understand that this is inconvenient, but so far so, then we will definitely change it.

Scroll groups will do.

Post has been editedPixelRush - 14.12.11, 14:32

--------------------
SacredKnight
Message#47
15.12.11, 12:53
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 15.08.11

I bought through the market, I go in - a window flies out with a demand to buy a prog, I press the "buy" button - it throws into the market. There are 2 buttons in the market: open (the program still asks to buy it) and return the money. What to do?

Post has been editedSacredKnight - 15.12.11, 12:54
PixelRush
Message#48
15.12.11, 12:57
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1640

SacredKnight
Make sure that there is an Internet, run the application, a window will pop up about the absence of a license, wait 20 seconds, do not press anything, click Exit. Run the application again, everything should work. We'll fix this problem in the next update!

--------------------
SacredKnight
Message#49
15.12.11, 13:09
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 15.08.11

Just reinstalled and everything went)
PixelRush
Message#50
16.12.11, 07:26
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1640

Version 1.0.3
• Fixed: Initialization of contacts and groups
• Fixed: Font sizes for xhdpi devices
• Fix: Minor bugs

Attached files

Attached filexPhoneFree.apk(956.98 KB)

--------------------
foxx71
Message#51
16.12.11, 08:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 123
Check in: 18.06.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

A FREE Version 1.0.3 will be?
Student1
Message#52
16.12.11, 10:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 260
Check in: 17.09.08
HTC U11 Plus 4/64

PixelRush @ 12/16/2011, 10:26*
Version 1.0.3

I have the same mistake
SacredKnight @ 12/15/2011, 15:53*
I bought through the market, I go in - a window flies out with a demand to buy a program, I press the "buy" button - it throws into the market

Why the program does not see all the contacts?
Those that see in groups, those without groups, are simply not in the contact list.
PixelRush
Message#53
16.12.11, 12:14
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1640

foxx71,
Yes, the market is not immediately updated. Now everything is ok?

Student1,
I did not quite understand what your mistake was. And the APK was set from the Market? In the topic header version is old.
If with a license, then in 1.0.3 there is a buttonRepeat instead of Output . Or a mistake in another?

Student1 @ 12/16/2011, 11:02*
Why the program does not see all the contacts?
Those that see in groups, those without groups, are simply not in the contact list.

Does not see all the contacts where? When adding a contact to the group in the window or when the application is first initialized?

--------------------
foxx71
Message#54
16.12.11, 16:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 123
Check in: 18.06.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

I went to the market, found the program and updated it to version 1.0.3.
PixelRush
Message#55
17.12.11, 04:35
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1640

Version 1.0.4
• Fixed: Displaying contact name on some devices

Attached files

Attached filexPhoneFree.apk(957.07 KB)

--------------------
Allex124
Message#56
17.12.11, 05:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Check in: 03.04.08
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

A good program, I was looking for something like that for a long time.
But personally, I really miss one "feature" - I would like the program to close itself after the call. How to explain ... Now this: click on the application icon, get into the contact list, tap on the right - the call went. After the call, we put the phone down, lock the phone, put it in our pocket)) Now, if you unblock it, you will again get into the xPhone, and I would like, as usual, to get to my desktop.
Is it possible to implement this? You can optionally, through the checkbox in the settings.

PS The program is purchased, if it is important))
PixelRush
Message#57
17.12.11, 10:37
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1640

Allex124,
Yes, such a proposal came in support. We do this optionally through the settings.

--------------------
avovik031
Message#58
18.12.11, 02:11
Curator
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1354
Check in: 06.02.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Allex124 @ 12/17/2011, 06:41*
A good program, I was looking for something like that for a long time.
But personally, I really miss one "feature" - I would like the program to close itself after the call. How to explain ... Now this: click on the application icon, get into the contact list, tap on the right - the call went. After the call, we put the phone down, lock the phone, put it in our pocket)) Now, if you unblock it, you will again get into the xPhone, and I would like, as usual, to get to my desktop.
Is it possible to implement this? You can optionally, through the checkbox in the settings.

PS The program is purchased, if it is important))

All this is correct and in addition I would like the opportunity to display widgets on the screen in the same size. In order not to open the program and immediately with one click to dial from the widget.

--------------------
PixelRush
Message#59
18.12.11, 02:14
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1640

Mcsnox
Message#60
19.12.11, 08:30
Trahit sua quemque voluptas
[offline]

Messages 1733
Check in: 26.10.11
Blackview BV9500

So at first glance, a good thing. As the widget will appear we will set ...

--------------------
Blackview Bv9500 V1.0_20190320
+ Amazfit Pace
Krabsss
Message#61
19.12.11, 19:48
deputy
[offline]

Messages 797
Check in: 24.12.10
LG G4 H818