> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Opera Mini

Rep: (3962)
Opera Mini
Version: 5.1

Last update of the program in the header:25.12.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Unofficial port of Opera Mini web browser for WP7.

The bootloader version is 1.2, the same as in the port of Opera Mobile 10. Of the innovations:
  • the re-creation of the opera window when launching the launcher, if the opera had already been opened before.
  • got rid of WindowTreeUpdater.dll, now we use system functions directly.
  • font smoothing
  • removed unnecessary system calls
  • timeout is now 3 seconds
  • improved work with the virtual keyboard

Author: ultrashot

Russian interface: Yes

WORKS ONLY ON FULLY UNLOCKED TELEPHONES - IE AT THE MOMENT ONLY ON FIRST-GENERAL SEWING HTC
Supports firmware containing either unlock fromDft , or unlock from me ( ultrashot ).
If after the start of the application the browser window does not appear at all - this means that your phone is not fully unlocked (there is no developer unlock). The appearance of errors with the text "Check your unlock state" means either critical errors during the execution of certain operations, or the absence of complete unlock, which is more likely.

Please note that neither the author of this launcher, nor Opera Software are responsible for any damage caused to your device by this application.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VNF_snaaa8
Removing Opera: start the application, click Stop and select "Delete internal Opera folders". Next, remove as usual.

Download:
XAP: Attached fileOperaMini5.1.xap (1.38 MB)

Previous versions
Version 5.1 -Attached fileOperaMini.xap(1.13 MB)

Post has been editedDM_FARK - 20.01.12, 05:59
Reason for editing: +1 by kom11111

JetFire91,

it's not gonna go

Rep: (158)
AndrewSh @ 12/11/2011, 09:37*
Native card is worth, or changed to a big one? If changed, return the original SD to the home country and try again to flash it.

A cool way out: D, it turns out - in order to put a fog light on a car, you need to change the gearbox: rolleyes: You think someone will follow your advice ...: nea:
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.7.1. When replying to an existing topic, try to formulate your question or the answer in such a way that it is clear to the rest of the forum participants. Avoid flood philosophizing, lyrical digressions .

Post has been editedAlex - 12.12.11, 19:18

Rep: (0)
no multitouch
Use is not very convenient.
I would say no competitor ie on this platform

Rep: (7)
gavrila
Read above, I tried to install on the CLEAN firmware from DFT. Zero result. As practice shows, it is launched only on mozart and on xd2.

HD7 + DFT v2 - everything plows without problems. installed via IE9 on the phone.

Rep: (1)
Mozart + DFT v2 flight is normal. Installed through Tom XAP Installer.

Rep: (29)
As practice shows, it is launched only on mozart and on xd2.
It shows your practice. I repeat once again - it works on many models, including HD7, Mozart, HD2. For a change - you can familiarize yourself with the topic on hda-virgins. There are several more models on which this port has successfully started.
Shablovskiy @ 12.12.2011, 18:24*
... no multi-touch ...
Opera Mini does not support multi-touch. Unfortunately this is not our whim, but the specification of this opera. Do not confuse with Opera Mobile.
SSD_64 @ 12.12.2011, 18:09*
... to put a fog light on a car, you need to change the gearbox
OEM manufacturer did not accidentally provide a non-removable card. Screwdriver improvements (installation of a not fully compatible, or just a "left" card) in this case can lead to certain malfunctions of some functions. Since filesys.dll and other libraries directly interacting with the device file system are directly involved in the process, I will answer you with your own allegory:
Yes - if you want to install a fog lamp on the Zhigul, you will have to change the gearbox, if this box is from the dump truck and its edge crawled out into the flashlight socket because of the large dimensions of this box.

Post has been editedAndrewSh - 12.12.11, 20:21

Rep: (10)
no multi-touch

I completely agree.
Now it would be nice to figure out how to remove it (without hard-rezet)
It is deleted from the menu, but it remains on the phone and picks up all the links from the mailer.
No one tried to delete?

Rep: (29)
shalaj , after uninstalling in the usual way (long tap in the menu and uninstall), open the Program Files folder in the root of the device in WPDM and delete the Opera Mini directory

Rep: (237)
It is deleted from the menu, but it remains on the phone and picks up all the links from the mailer.

Here it would be to add to the cap, it’s good that I didn’t even get on omnia 7: whistle:

Ant-eater,
Anteater 12.13.2011, 07:56*
That would be a hat to add

added

Good afternoon, please tell me a post on how to install the application on HTC HD7 (hap), I need to install OperaMini.xap

Post has been editeddan9iekb - 13.12.11, 12:03

Rep: (101)
Shablovskiy @ 12.12.2011, 20:24*
no multitouch
Use is not very convenient.
I would say no competitor ie on this platform

And the traffic press?

Rep: (2)
Serg046 @ 12.13.2011, 13:23*
And the traffic press?

What traffic are you talking about ?! unlimited connect EPT on this phone without the Internet in any way, but you still care about traffic, it’s much more convenient and cheaper.

Post has been editedSEGA3101 - 13.12.11, 13:11

Rep: (11)
SEGA3101 @ 12.13.2011, 13:10*
What traffic are you talking about ?! unlimited connect EPT on this phone without the Internet in any way, but you still care about traffic, it’s much more convenient and cheaper.

not in all countries mobile unlimited internet is available to users

Yes, it squeezes traffic, caches when you press the back button, there are pluses
but with scaling is not very, because there is no multi-touch, maybe someone is a worthy replacement, for me let IE stay better.
That's interesting about the opera mobile, maybe it will be a worthy replacement?
And in opera mini there should be a multitouch, at least on android there is version 6.5, everything works as it should.

Post has been editedshablovskiy - 13.12.11, 14:27

Rep: (374)
AndrewSh @ 12.12.2011, 10:03*
Feropont and I did not upload our firmware with full unlock to the public ....

Maybe then lay out?

Rep: (400)
ZZAAL @ 12.13.2011, 16:58*
Maybe then lay out?

I repeat, firmware with full unlock with the ability to run native applications are exclusively private in nature and can not be laid out in the public ... Firmware with developer interop unlock (full enough to run home-grown applications) is posted in the public, which is more than enough for a simple user ...

Rep: (1082)
M
Please stop offtopic. This topic discusses only this program. Discuss firmware in other places.

So how to remove that? The question remains open did as in
header, now from the mailer can not open links

Post has been editedshablovskiy - 14.12.11, 20:23

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/11/19, 14:59