> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TV RAIN | access to live Russian TV channel RAIN

Rep: (148)
TV RAIN
Version: 2.8.16

Last update of the program in the header:10.12.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image

Short description:
Access to the live Russian TV channel RAIN.

Description:
The TV application RAIN allows you to access the live broadcast of the Russian TV channel RAIN from your Android smartphone or tablet. RAIN is a new, live, interactive channel. Rain is honest news live, experiments, concerts, original programs, analytics, discussions, science, culture, politics, business and documentary. We talk about everything that is important to us with those who are interesting to us.
Through the application, in addition to the broadcast itself, you can view the program schedule of the channel.

New versions of the program require a paid subscription to view video content.

Android required: 2.2+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Hint solutions
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hintsolutions.raintv

Download:
Version: 2.8.16 Message в„– 642, author veld67
Past versions

Post has been editedqq1978 - 10.12.18, 16:16

Rep: (304)
The best channel. In fact, besides him and culture, there is nothing to watch

Rep: (267)
Yes, the channel really turned out to be not bad, especially in the light of recent events, it seems that it does not like its power (to be honest, I heard about it before, but I probably thought some kind of garbage, but if the authorities in Russia sharpen their teeth on it, then the channel is excellent: D

Post has been editedusatoday - 10.12.11, 10:06

Rep: (8)
The authors are well done! Thank.
I wish someone else did RTVi ...

Rep: (2)
Honestly, I have never heard. Let's see s)

Rep: (1)
They stole an orc!

Rep: (7)
rksynth
And how did they put the orc from the WWII into the lineup? : D

Rep: (4)
a good channel, shows what others are afraid to show - the truth! I hope the application is also good;)

Rep: (59)
I did not expect the mobile Internet to withstand the video stream, but for a couple of hours of viewing "not a single gap."
Thanks to the author.

Rep: (0)
It’s sad that only with 2.2

Post has been editedtd2 - 24.12.11, 22:15

Rep: (25)
Great channel !!! Respect to the author of the program, and of course to the channel

Rep: (71)
Also, recently discovered the channel "Rain". Indeed, with an abundance of such information that pours from their air, any Power will begin to get nervous. And the program is simple and stable.

Thank! On my LG P500 - it opened and works.

Rep: (6)
Thank! On the Toshiba smartbook, the AS-100 works great. True only on medium quality (high quality - jerks appear)

HTC Sensation works only on a mobile Internet. On WLAN-N, an endless connection to the server, as a result, "it is impossible to play the video stream." Reinstallation and cleaning did not help. Has anyone come across a similar one? The latest official firmware.

Rep: (43)
I have the whole image in squares, and periodically breaks off :(
something was with the internet, today with the image everything is fine

Post has been editedshaldezh - 07.01.12, 17:16

Rep: (9)
HTCLegend, OS2.2 - the flight is normal.
Connection Wi-Fi (Dlink-Dir300) -DomRu
Low and medium quality is normal. High, writes, I can’t.
Although I also had no complaints. Probably this is only fundamentally on tablets.

Rep: (1)
Link to direct download broken - please reload.

Post has been editedtrianom - 11.01.12, 11:04

Rep: (2)
Tell me what's the matter. When you start the application, "Wait while the connection to the server", then the error "Could not play video." LG Optimus One Android 2.3.3

Rep: (7)
PAVLVS @ 01.25.2012, 10:58*
Tell me what's the matter. When you start the application, "Wait while the connection to the server", then the error "Could not play video." LG Optimus One Android 2.3.3

Similarly on Optimus 2x. Firmware V20l stock :(

Rep: (8)
By the way, the same garbage. Only I have time to play one and a half videos before an error. SGS2 Phone

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/15/19, 11:10