ZTE Light Plus - Firmware (OS 2.X)

Rep: (147)
ZTE Light Plus - Firmware (OS 2.X)
PictureZTE V9 Plus, Megaphone V9 +
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Games пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Instructions for updating and operation

miscellanea
Service codes V9 +
AD-HOC Connections V9 +
ORIGINAL ROM firmware
Original Rom WITH GINGERBREAD 2.3.4
Torrent file [attachment = "1317959: Original ... plus.zip.torrent"]
from azunaiThis is the Russian version of ZTE

Custom firmware

Utility

Root

Removing the sim-lock
At the moment does not work and work whether it is not known.
Link to this post with the source
Link to instructions from Depressive_Age

ZTE Light Plus Firmware (V9 +) Suitable for the firmware ZTE Light Plus (V9 +)

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a button"a complaint"under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAkella_MC - 15.02.18, 21:32

Rep: (620)
M
Cap raised, moved the topic.
Pleasant and fruitful discussion;)

Rep: (182)
To update device software:
1. Drive the firmware
2. Screen without unpacking, archive firmware file from a computer on an SD card
3. Fully disconnect the power of the device
4. Connect the device to the network using the charger to prevent problems caused by the discharge of the battery during the update
5. Clause the "Volume +" key, not releasing the "Volume +" keys, press the "ON / OFF" key
6. After the power is turned on, release the keys. All necessary software update operations will be completed automatically, after which the device will reboot.

This is "theory"

Rep: (12)
Congratulations to everyone with success!
How do you feel from 2.3.4 clean?) Stability interests most of all! Russian is there?

igorter2011, "Volume +" The power button starts the FTM mode for it to search for a firmware. "Volume -" The on button starts the native System Android Recovery through which you can make XP, Clear the cache and install an update or firmware with SD Card, flash the entire archive and divide, cannot unfortunately, climbs Error E: Signature Verification Failed. We will drip further.

Post has been editedigorter2011 - 16.12.11, 01:36
Reason for editing: spelling

Dimetrius91182 @ 08.12.2011, 21:32*
Shares Error E: Signature Verification Failed.

It needs a certificate, signature ...

I will look for, while it's true no time Well, I will look for how to sew ...

Post has been editedigorter2011 - 09.12.11, 23:12

igorter2011, Yes, I really guessed :) But the sert is unlikely to be found. The whole problem is that we do not put any Rom Manager either CWM and everything because we have a System Android Recovery<3e>The ways, how to get around for Samsung, I found, but they do not roll for our. Posted by the brow who merged with ZTE. But he is silent, maybe this is of course my "excellent" knowledge of English :) Maybe someone will write Yeshu yes on the XDA in general.

Post has been editeddimetrius91182 - 09.12.11, 23:30

AnswerFathroen (The person who has merged the firmware with ZTE V 9 Plus) to my question how to pour the firmware into the tablet.
Hi dimetrius91182. I arrognize you fromsavagemessiahzine.comForum. I Cannot Speak Russia AT All But Google Translator Helps

BTW, The Zip Filecan Not Be Used to Flash From Recovery Mode. I POST IT SO ANY ANDROID DEVELOPER CAN TAKE A LOOK AT IT AND MAKE APPROPRIATE MODIFICATION. Hopefully Someone Will Make ClockworkMod and Cyanogenmod Based On It.

Cheers.

If I understood correctly, while he himself does not know how to pour it back. :(
Translation about this: hello dimetrius91182 I recognize you bysavagemessiahzine.com. I do not speak Russian, but the translator helps.
By the way, the archive is not used for firmware. And laid out so for Android developers and modifications. There is hope that someone will make CWM and SUANOGENMOD.

Translation free in shared colors. So while still everything is still that is neither.

Post has been editedigorter2011 - 16.12.11, 01:38

Registered herehttp://forum.cyanogenmod.com/forum/477-zte-v9-ceneral/And I asked if it is possible to make CyanogenMod for ZTE V 9+ let's see what they will answer. Yes, I also threw the link to the original firmware
The only thing that confuses is that the original ZTE V 9 Plus is Android 2.3.4, and we have - Android 2.3.5

Post has been editeddimetrius91182 - 10.12.11, 10:46

Dimetrius91182 @ 10.12.2011, 04:41*
The only thing that confuses is that the original ZTE V 9 Plus is Android 2.3.4, and we have - Android 2.3.5

This is the same, just a megaphone slightly changed! (We can say that I raised an assessment)

Post has been editedigorter2011 - 16.12.11, 01:39

Rep: (44)
The flashlight is already found. From Beeline M2 is suitable. Tel sees.Zte_multidl_msm7227.msi.If you dig further and see the V9 update structure - we lack only system files with the * .MBN extension. And they are already leading to Qualcomm Product Support Tools, in which there is a backup tab. I can not check myself - visiting the ink and did not take the cable.

Post has been editedazunai - 10.12.11, 10:59

Rep: (28)
dimetrius91182,
I would stay on hand, but the link to the torrent is not correct - after feeding the link, the tracker answers: "Your IP Address Has Changed. Download and Open The Torrent File Again."
Give a normal link.
And yet - I'm not registered on the tracker. Will the download and distribution work?

Post has been editedigorter2011 - 16.12.11, 01:40

derimord, I replaced the link to the original post.
igorter2011, if I'm not mistaken by MSI, I started it a couple of times, but I did not understand
How to sew through it, especially since it requires these * .MBN. But the same thing there and the license of Morgalo. I will try to quive after a day.

Rep: (161)
Igorter2011 @ 10.12.2011, 10:52*
This is the same, just a megaphone slightly changed! (We can say that I raised an assessment)

Yeah, and if you consider the 3D driver curve, with compatibility similar to SGS2, then we have 2.3.3>: DDD
azunai
We have this, the processor is a little different but it is okay if he can make backup, unlock, etc.
ZTE has a website to support devices after the salehttp://supporthk.zte.com.cn/mobile//applic...x?_langtype=en#To download you need to register
And after registration, it lacks right, I love sites - plugs x)
UPD # 1 To good news: FastBoot seems to be working with grief in half. Only confuses me the device "K" and 0 reactions to FastBoot OEM Unlock
I also wrote CWM creators to tweet, maybe something invent = D

Post has been editedigorter2011 - 16.12.11, 01:41
Reason for editing: removed = _ = o_0

azunai
and what is there)
0) make root
1) DownloadAttached filefastboot_win32.zip(279.14 KB)
and unpack where you want (but better there, where the Android SDK Android-SDK \ Tools \)
2) CONNECT USB ON USB, pre-enabled "USB debugging"
3) Run from the command line adb reboot-bootloader
4) make sure that the driver has determined and installed Windows (here it can be just the reason to have been sicked with a Visiuk 6 points)
5) Launch FastBoot from there, as fastboot devices and make sure that the desired device is present there
6) Run FastBoot OEM Unlock
7) ????? (Visiuk)
8) PROFIT! (Unlocked Booth! In theory ... In an even greater ZTE theory, it is not going Booth. Never.)

Post has been editedigorter2011 - 16.12.11, 01:43
Reason for editing: spelling and words, in Russian

Rep: (620)
M
igorter2011 - The curator of the topic.

Burd! K, root made. FastBoot lies with C: \ Android-SDK-Windows \ Tools. Connect USB debug through USB is enabled. And get when executing a command adb reboot-bootloader List of ADB commands. When executing a team fastboot devices C: \ Users \ Dimetrius>FastBoot Devices "FastBoot" is not an internal or external command executed by a program or batch file. Yes, firewood stands because otherwise ZTE Multidl MSM7227 would not define the tablet.

dimetrius91182,
yeah, you have a fastboot lying in one place, and you perform it from another xD
Make CD C: \ Android-SDK-Windows \ Tools and then FastBoot Devices
And get when executing the ADB Reboot-Bootloader command list of ADB commands

something is wrong with you o0
Attached Image

Here, the devices are disabled, the command works = /

Post has been editedBurd! K - 11.12.11, 11:12

Rep: (65)
I saw that this device was deprived of Cyanogenmod. I could port / help with porting, but it will not be so easy as there is no device.

Post has been editedLexS007 - 11.12.11, 17:53

LexS007,
We still have no normal recovery = (but there is a firmware, hope for unprotected bootloader and active fastboot.

Rep: (65)
BURD! K @ 11.12.2011, 19:48*
We still have no normal recovery = (but there is a firmware, hope for unprotected bootloader and active fastboot.

The bootloader on it is not lorched.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 16.01.21, 19:56