[PC] YouWave for Android | allows you to run Android applications without Android SDK and Sun SDK

Rep: (842)
YouWave for Android
version: 5.7

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Android emulator on Windows without SDK.

Description:
YouWave is a Windows application that allows you to download and run Android applications without having to bother downloading the Android SDK and Sun SDK. YouWave contains the Android virtual machine and is installed from the distribution kit with two clicks of the mouse. After installation, the program can launch Android applications from your local disk or download them via the Internet from free source resources of Android applications.
Main characteristics:
  • Android 2.3 Gingerbread Support
  • Works on Windows XP / Vista / 7, 32/64 bit
  • Running Android applications and games on your PC
  • Download thousands of Android apps online
  • High performance - a quick way to run Android on PC
  • Easy to use - easy to install
  • Easy to import and run applications

Board from appraiserr How to access SDCARD from under Windows: [PC] YouWave for Android (Post # 15795181)

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Homepage: http://youwave.com/

Download:
Version 5.7 .: [PC] YouWave for Android (Post by AntonivkA # 57546605)
Version 5.6: [PC] YouWave for Android (Post by AntonivkA # 50003274)

YouWave for Android Home 3.22 [PC] YouWave for Android (Post by AntonivkA # 37941715)
Past versions

Post has been editedKenas - 25.05.17, 12:31
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
Does not work, says the android is not ready. This error has been discussed more than once, there is no solution. Deleted.

Rep: (4)
Listen, I haven’t put this emulsion yet, but the question has arisen - will it pick up images from BSA? otherwise reinstall all reluctance)
And yet - how is it with the support of a gamepad? XInput, maybe DInput? Or just emulation of claudia?

Posted on 02/16/2018, 10:27:

Note: If you have VirtualBox installed, the program will not install.

I mean, why? and what to do now ?

Rep: (16)
ALEKCEN @ 02.16.18, 09:23*
I mean, why? and what to do now ?

because the program will put the emulator. and if the emulator is already standing, then the program stops the installation (this is protection against a fool).

ALEKCEN @ 02.16.18, 09:23*
And yet - how is it with the support of a gamepad? XInput, maybe DInput? Or just emulation of claudia?

I won’t say for sure, but somehow I connected the gamepad through the emulsion, it worked. but whether it was through this program - I won’t say for sure.

PS: nothing prevents you from putting and trying. there are not 100 gig of installation files right there.

I installed the free version 3.31, neither the vibe nor the play market open, they are installed, but they do not start !?

Rep: (17)
Who used for FiF Mobile?

Rep: (3)
I installed youwave and it does not work. Namely, when you start the gray screen. Right now there will be screenshots ...

Video:

Attached files

Attached filebandicam 2018-04-12 18-08-29-088.avi(7.94 MB)

Tell me how to end the game in the emulator. I just can’t find the section I need. In the file manager, there is only an SD partition and a / (system) partition.

Rep: (149)
* Ask me
Drop apk here: system_section: \ Users \ username \ youwave \, and then install

Rep: (1)
I'm even more interesting! I installed it, and it worked for me. Then they chatted me to put Genymotion. I started to install it and rested in the fact that it requires some kind of registration to download the image. And here - hell to him! Demolished.

And after that, youww turned gray and does not come to my senses even after reinstallation.

Hello, I got into use an old PC, Sonya Vayo, CRU intei Core 2 duo processor T7200 2.00 Ghz memory 2 gb, graphics card NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 GRU OS Windows Vista
Tell me, is it possible to install an android emulator on this device, I really want to play a cache. Bluestax does not pull. If so, which one?

Trym_brym @ 08/03/2018, 16:44*
Bluestax does not pull. If so, which one?

Can try android x86

Rep: (2)
Unisofts @ 04/12/18, 18:52*
installed youwave and it does not work. Namely, when you start the gray screen.

same song, figured it out? what have you been doing?

Rep: (4)
Does this emulator have gamepad support? or as in the bluescake - says what it is, but in fact it does not work (no)

YouWave for Android Premium 5.11

Year of release: 2017
Version: Premium 5.11
The medicine: is
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 8.1 / Win 10
Interface language: Multilanguage / Russian
Size: 342 MB

Google drive - Download

Note: If you have VirtualBox installed, the program will not install.

Rep: (2)
Writes
unfortunately google services framework has stopped
and all

* Such a Chukchi
update services try

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 05:28