> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Order games | psp & psx

Rep: (297)
In this thread leave requests for games.

K
What games would you like to see on ftp or file sharing?
We write the name of the game and indicate where it will be more convenient for you to download.

Post has been editedhimchanin - 01.01.10, 21:22

Rep: (293)
Does anyone have a thread Ratatouille only Russian, not French? If there is, please post it. And then on all torrents and here on the forum are not localized versions. Children are still small, they have no time to translate everything.

Thank you in advance :)

zumbermaer ,
Heart of darkness

Rep: (7)
What about some kind of Russian RPG yet nothing ?? : blush:

Rep: (64)
Does anyone already have NFS Pro Street for PSP?

Igoran ,
not

Rep: (16)
Help the people to find a toy of a deck

Rep: (4)
fill the Pro Evolution Soccer 2008! out already! : wink_kind:

Post has been editedGerrard - 25.01.08, 15:49

Rep: (2)
Winning Eleven 2008 was released, but this is only American.
Dear DarkTemplar, I would like to ask you to lay out the game on PSX "Fox Hunt" There, as in the movie you play, like a quest, I remember that game was.

Rep: (26)
Gerrard, 1/25/08 05:49:30
fill the Pro Evolution Soccer 2008! out already! : wink_kind:

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

Rep: (2)
How to upload files?

Rep: (0)
kindly request for the craftsmen to lay out red alert plizzzzz :)

pliz fill in with ifolder FieldCommander in RUSSIAN

I quickly need a mini-golf game on the PSP (not a lot of golf!) well, like a standard mini-golf on Sonny Errikson K980i!

give me a link!!!!!!

Rep: (16)
I am looking for what thread the game is, so that there is a lot of combo in the fantasi citel so much, a LOT !!

Does anyone know the game - racing, with good graphics, so that there is good physics and you can shoot. Anything like Twsted Metal. But Twisted metal full sax ... I want something more interesting ....

Rep: (1)
People! Is there a Jagged Alliance game on psp or ps1? pliz tell me or fill where the thread if there is! (or what a thread pliz)

UrB4n Thr34t, 02/06/08 11:59:01
Does anyone know the game - racing, with good graphics, so that there is good physics and you can shoot. Anything like Twsted Metal. But Twisted metal full sax ... I want something more interesting ....

Meant something like a game on a PC - Interstate 82

Rep: (7)
please fill in Lost Planet
he seems to have others on the console, about psp xs

realalex ,
there is no planet for psp

Rep: (26)
UrB4n Thr34t @ 06.02.08 11:59:01

I can offer a game from PSone, but it's worth it!Vigilante 8

Post has been editedacidpunk - 10.02.08, 16:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 00:20