LiveCD / DVD / USB - help in the choice of distributions | [windows] solution of questions

Rep: (2707)
LiveCD / DVD / USB- help in the choice of distributions

SOS! пїЅ| Windows (Xp | Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10) | Selection of network equipment пїЅ | Selection of components for BB пїЅ | Problems with BB пїЅ | Discussion flash drives пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Network setup пїЅ | Search software for PC пїЅ | PC software catalog | Drivers | Discussion Ubuntu Linux пїЅ | Hackintosh on PC пїЅ | Smoker "Tehnotrepalki" пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ

Attached Image

A bit of theory
Live CD is an operating system that boots from removable media (CD, DVD, USB drive, etc.) and does not require installation on a hard disk for its operation.
The same concept designates also carriers with such OS (sometimes distinguish Live CD, LiveDVD and LiveUSB - depending on the carrier).
Live CDs allow you to quickly start working with a computer, avoiding the lengthy process of installing the OS. Running a Live CD usually takes several minutes, while the first launch (installation) of a traditional OS often takes from one to several hours.
Most of the Live CDs used are based on the GNU / Linux operating system, there are also Live CDs based on other Unix operating systems: FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, OpenSolaris. Using a Windows Live CD is a license violation.
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 17.04.18, 14:46
Reason for editing: New cap author, cap Nik2001Nik3006

Rep: (538)
With the approach of such a "phobia" it’s better to rivet the pawns yourself)

Rep: (1002)
* dj-apendix , actually it looks like paranoia.
Until you find a specific example of a specific virus in a specific utility in a specific WinPE, you cannot assume that you have found a virus.
False detection AB is not an argument.
WinPE are collected by service technicians. For 10 years of using WinPE, packaged in boot.wim, they did not have a single real virus.

Post has been editedarvseslav - 19.02.19, 10:31

Live CD AOMEI PE builder

The legal tool for creating Windows PE for PC service approved by RosKomNadzor.

https://www.aomeitech.com/pe-builder.html

Post has been editedarvseslav - 19.02.19, 10:31

Rep: (8)
* ssn_94 Porteus linux

Rep: (1)
Hello
help me please
There is a task to make live usb windows with TTL 65
Since live does not remember its state
A direct modification of DefaultTTL 65 to the wim registry of the live usb file was made and wired
But when loading a life in the registry, changes were made but ping still gives 128
Who can suggest a solution
P.s. it is necessary that the operator does not cut speed under liveusb. Live usb Linux solves this problem. But I would like windows 8 10

Rep: (285)
* Maou_KaIn, here prozhka can come in handy. Fast and digging into the registry is constantly not necessary. I entered 65 in the window and clicked apply. Only about dozens I don’t know, try it. I did at seven. Run as administrator.
Attached fileTTLPatch.zip (220.26 KB)

Baltimor498 @ 02.27.2019, 20:08*
* Maou_KaIn, here prozhka can come in handy. Fast and digging into the registry is constantly not necessary. I entered 65 in the window and clicked apply. Only about dozens I don’t know, try it. I did at seven. Run as administrator.
[attachment = "15514135: TTLPatch.zip"]

In live usb, it doesn’t work anyway 128 just written above. This program has already been tried. After rebooting, everything is default

Rep: (285)
Maou_KaIn @ 02.27.19, 21:36*
After rebooting, everything is default
It's clear. And this is so that they do not suffer for a long time. Throw it away.

Rep: (0)
Good day!

Tell me, please, which system to run with usb for the following tasks: internet, telegram, visual studio or sublime for studying js or php, well, what kind of framework in the future? At work, there is a PC on which you can only start with usb, I want to train my brains in my free time. 2 GB of RAM. Usb 16 gb.

I put slax, I did not like it, because it will take more time to configure and study it than it takes. I’m sitting at home on win7, I used to use ubuntu, mandriva when necessary.

Rep: (23)
* evssh ,
You can do it yourself.
Live CD AOMEI PE builder

The legal tool for creating Windows PE for PC service approved by RosKomNadzor.

https://www.aomeitech.com/pe-builder.html

Post has been editedkatolik163 - 28.02.19, 19:26

Hello, do not tell live usb to remove the system password where can I download it now? Desirable universal for all versions of windows

* Amfitamin0163,
LiveCD / DVD / USB - help in choosing distributions (Post arvseslav # 77511486)

OR 2k10 on torrents for all versions with all service programs.

Post has been editedarvseslav - 04.03.19, 19:42

DJ Apendix @ 02.17.19, 10:04 p.m.*
Well, why are there so many viruses in Live (iso) (downloaded 34 GB and was horrified, every third program has viruses)

Answer about viruses from Sergey Strelets:
“There are NO viruses in the assembly. There are SFX archives in which programs, compiled batch files, specific programs for PC maintenance, etc. are packaged, to which different antiviruses respond differently.
If your antivirus has detected a virus and you trust it, or panic, DO NOT USE MY ASSEMBLY. Make a conscious choice. Write in the comments on this subject is not worth it, do not clog the topic with empty messages. The assembly was made mainly for people involved in PC maintenance, that is, for those who are in the subject. These people understand all the specifics of PC maintenance programs, the specifics of WinPE assembly and its structure, and accordingly the response of antiviruses. "

If you do not understand the answer, sort it out first in this topic.

Post has been editedAlexander-Kalinin1986 - 06.03.19, 20:36

Amfitamin0163 @ 03/04/19, 18:56*
Hello, do not tell live usb to remove the system password where can I download it now? Desirable universal for all versions of windows

WinPE 10-8 Sergei Strelec (x86 / x64 / Native x86) 2019/01/28 Russian version

specifically programReset windows password to reset the password or Active Password Changer to reset, replace with your own or restore.

Hello, do not tell live usb. To register via rufus, with the exact settings: GPT UEfi (non-CSM) 32, bit. windows

Rep: (452)
* Roma82 anyone with efi support

* Arkanium, none are loaded. Error 0xc000000f. Prior to that, reinstalling Windows was everything ok.

Post has been editedRoma82 - 23.03.19, 16:15

UEFI doesn’t matter in GPT you have a flash drive or MBR
check if all files are written and if USB is disabled in BIOS settings.

* arvseslav The flash drive is visible in boot, I click on it either an endless download or an error. Booted from Kaspersky, Windows says it is in sleep mode, it’s necessary to restart, I press restart and that's it, silence

Posted on 03/23/2019, 16:24:

* arvseslav And in mbr, not one flash drive is visible, I have a 4good am500 nedobuk

Roma82 @ 03.23.19, 16:23*
and in mbr more than one flash drive is not visible

generally not, EFI doesn't matter if the MBR sector is there or not - it searches for the EFI folder on the first FAT32 partition
A 100% reliable way to write an ISO image to a USB flash drive - through the UltraISO program by writing USB-HDD +

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.09.19, 03:54