> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

В® Cheater | Play by their rules!

Rep: (141)
Cheater
version: 2.0

Last update of the program in the header:28.01.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
The program allows you to pick your settings, virtually any installed programs or games)

Description:
You can not pass the level? Or bothered to accumulate experience for crumbs? Or wonder what hidden settings are in the program?
There is a simple solution !!!

The program allows you to see almost all of the settings of any program that is installed on your phone - just find the program in the list, select the file of interest and see all the options, and if you want, you can change them! In case, if the program stopped running after your pranks, you can always change back to back!
The interface is very simple and straightforward!

The presence of root access MUST !!!

Developer: Jajaz.org
Homepage: http://Jajaz.org
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.jajaz.cheater_demo
Full version: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.jajaz.cheater
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=gWVWmGk3FPw

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: 2.0 Attached filecheater_demo_2.0.apk (67.29 KB)

List of changes
Added full functionality!

Added support for Android 1.x and 2.1

Past versions

Post has been editedJajacomp - 28.01.12, 03:02
Reason for editing: Added version 2.0

Rep: (0)
but if the function of saving changes is not available, as they find out that it just do the buildable ???

Staker 159 06-12-2011 @ 16:13*
but if the function of saving changes is not available, as they find out that it just do the buildable ???

According to the demo version you can evaluate which parameters can be changed, if you can see these settings, you can change them and I long testil it under different conditions.
If some problems still arise - help in solving them)

useless software, in most games, and the settings can not find programs)))

Staker 159,
What for example?

Rep: (951)
JajaComp @ 06.12.2011, 16:51*
What for example?

The first tyk: AngryBirds

Dragon Master @ 06.12.2011, 16:57*

Writes that "the settings file not found"?
Before the game start?
I find the config files in all 3 versions.

Dragon Master @ 6.12.2011, 16:57*

Well, I did not say that at all

Staker 159 @ 06-12-2011, 17:01*
Well, I did not say that at all

So it is strange! Can you make a short list - what prog sees, and which are not?

Well let dead space, gangsterMV, crazy bird shooter, burning tires, cars guns 3d finds nothing

Post has been editedStaker 159 - 06.12.11, 16:13

A machine which?

Who checked the "cars guns 3d" - sees everything, find where the money is spelled out

Post has been editedJajacomp - 06.12.11, 16:32

JajaComp @ 6.12.2011, 17:25*
A machine which?

Who checked the "cars guns 3d" - sees everything, find where the money is spelled out

optimus one
Prosha beOptimus v 4-20

JajaComp,
He launched. Several completed levels. Whether after another startup, or after reinstalling the program has earned.
Grand Prix Story is not opened, but it's half the trouble ... Walked on the specified games that have opened, and something worthwhile changes found only in My Country. And there is no guarantee that these values ​​will remain after saving the game. :( In all games that use a few saves (Zenon, Puzzle Quest 2, for example), saves not offered for editing. That is the benefit of the program is very limited :(

Dragon Master @ 6.12.2011, 17:56*
JajaComp,
He launched. Several completed levels. Whether after another startup, or after reinstalling the program has earned.
Grand Prix Story is not opened, but it's half the trouble ... Walked on the specified games that have opened, and something worthwhile changes found only in My Country. And there is no guarantee that these values ​​will remain after saving the game. :( In all games that use a few saves (Zenon, Puzzle Quest 2, for example), saves not offered for editing. That is the benefit of the program is very limited :(

I agree completely))

Rep: (95)
On Optimus gt540 2.1 does not install. Writes syntactic error

TED @ 06.12.2011, 18:32*
On Optimus gt540 2.1 does not install. Writes syntactic error

Someone has the same error?

Posted 06-12-2011, 18:26:

Dragon Master @ 06.12.2011, 17:56*
JajaComp,
Grand Prix Story is not opened, but it's half the trouble ... Walked on the specified games that have opened, and something worthwhile changes found only in My Country. And there is no guarantee that these values ​​will remain after saving the game. In all games that use a few saves (Zenon, Puzzle Quest 2, for example), saves not offered to edit. Those. the benefits of the program are extremely limited

Puzzle Quest 2 I have not put, the device is not compatible says (
And what specific version ZENONIA? Check at wish

Vorosh,
The store is like it is written that it is not lower than 2.2

JajaComp @ Today, 19:26*
And what specific version ZENONIA? Check at wish

Zenonia 2 - the last on this board, 3 - from the convenience store. Destinia from a convenience store. Crime Story, Rock The Vegas, Paradise Island, Dungeon Defenders, Virtual City Playground all the latest from the convenience store. Exitium, Sentinel 3 online.
In all of them opens the config, but nothing useful for editing I did not find ...

Dragon Master @ 06.12.2011, 21:46*
Zenonia 2 - the last on this board, 3 - from the convenience store. Destinia from a convenience store. Crime Story, Rock The Vegas, Paradise Island, Dungeon Defenders, Virtual City Playground all the latest from the convenience store. Exitium, Sentinel 3 online.
In all of them opens the config, but nothing useful for editing I did not find ...

I'm still on Zenonia3 current checked - found a save game file, but it is hard-coded (

JajaComp,
Exactly. And so with most games. Saves or encrypt or sign, or they represent a set of values ​​without names, which still need to sort out before you edit it.

Dragon master
But to me the program in the "Defender" game helped, even though there is not the money obtained to edit (worth checksum), but was able to pump skills. Also in the game "Cars and Guns 3D" worked

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20, 10:14