> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

DreamKeys | Program to reassign the buttons on the phone

Rep: (38)
DreamKeys
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:5.12.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Program to reassign the buttons on the phone.

Description:
DreamKeys - effective tool to assign various actions to the hardware buttons on the device.
With this application, you can associate an action with hard buttons present on most Android-devices: call button - one push / long push button "Home" ( "Home screen"), camera button, long press "Search" button.
Possible actions - make a call or launch an application.
Very useful app for when you are driving or when your hands are busy.

Developer: richard Zhang
Homepage: http://hi.baidu.com/zhangjia1936/home
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=zhang...cmVhbWtleXMiXQ ..

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.0 Rus http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1314752/DreamKeys_1.0.0_Rus_allexx71.apk from allexx71
version: 1.0 Attached fileDreamKeys_1.0.0.apk (46.35 Kb)

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 07.12.11, 11:00
Reason for editing: 1.0 Rus

Rep: (175)
Description:
DreamKeys - an effective tool to assign various actions to the hardware buttons on the device.
With this application, you can associate an action with hard buttons present on most Android-devices: call button - one push / long push button "Home" ( "Home screen"), camera button, long press "Search" button.
Possible actions - make a call or launch an application.
Very useful app for when you are driving or when your hands are busy.

Rep: (3261)
For anglophobia.
can someone come in handy

Attached files

Attached fileDreamKeys_1.0.0_Rus_allexx71.apk(42.06 Kb)

Rep: (64)
And no comments ...

Rep: (1)
The program does not need the CM who stands there can be configured to put it on a button to run: P

Rep: (698)
Can anybody explain to me how it works?
Why Button Remapper requires route-law and may not reassign any button on my Acer Metal, and this program without any problems changed the application to the Chamber?
What's the catch?

Rep: (61)
Something like that for a long time waiting on the android, but unfortunately did not find. And then bam, there it is: happy: Run test

Rep: (59)
I want the button to open the app home escheraz rabochiystol yet again the application as to create one?

Rep: (66)
Not for
allexx71 @ 07.12.2011, 09:50*
For anglophobia.
And for Russophile (or otherwise - Patriots);)

Rep: (3261)
alfred0 @ 12.12.2011, 15:34*
And no comment ..

so often, I take it as satisfactory :) means working and everyone is happy.
otherwise would have long ago abandoned to engage in localization in space would not be interesting to translate

NikolaySergeeviz @ 13.12.2011, 07:20*
And for Russophile (or otherwise - Patriots)

so that it is possible. :)

Rep: (0)
Great! Powered by Desire ok! It is a pity that not all of the buttons can be momenyat and actions are not many.

Rep: (46)
Technik @ 12.12.2011, 15:35*
Why Button Remapper requires route-law and may not reassign any button on my Acer Metal, and this program without any problems changed the application to the Chamber?

Because Button Remaper is changing the system file keys.conf (like so) and Ruth he needed to access to the system system / bin folder. Change can be good there, plus it can change the switch or not to switch the screen when a button is pressed. Edit, you can remove ButtonRemapper-all the changes the program will continue. DreamKeys likely hangs as a process and intercepts pressed, it turns out the type of taps handler. When you close the reassignment program will not work. For CM irrelevant because in settings it is all there.

Rep: (3)
defusoidusis @ 01.01.2012, 15:45*
For CM irrelevant ...

What is "SM"?

Rep: (837)
Serg-196 @ Yesterday, 19:46*
Quote (defusoidusis @ 01.01.2012, 15:45)
For CM irrelevant ...
What is "SM"?

Firmware Cyanogen Mod. There's a built-in remapping keys.

Rep: (457)
skunsofob @ 11.1.2012, 11:49*
Firmware Cyanogen Mod. There's a built-in remapping keys.

built-in remapping the SM makes it impossible to change the button fully. Not, for example, the possibility of deactivation turn the screen via certain buttons.

Rep: (41)
A nicho that she requested access to toll ??

Rep: (6335)
And she can not appoint pressing the home button to receive incoming calls? In Adapting I not found.

Rep: (175)
Dinohromny @ 29.02.2012, 9:49*
And she can not appoint pressing the home button to receive incoming calls? In Adapting I not found.

I'm afraid not.

Rep: (107)
Guys, and no one knows a program so that you can assign gestures on certain keys? Soon I get netbook Android'e itself-a screen it will not touch, and a bunch of keys. One could hang gesture of reduction / enlargement, for example. Long I sought, but something did not find anything like it: blush :.

Rep: (9)
something I can not install :(
He writes something like "archive broken".

What can be wrong?

Rep: (698)
tiger960
Or broken file, or you're trying to put the Russian version of the top of the English, and they have different signatures.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/03/20, 13:41